The Meal Ch. 2

Story Info
Date builds to an explosive first physical encounter.
1.6k words
3.62
10.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sit opposite each other and start to eat, I can't keep myself from looking at you. You raise your face and look straight at me. My heart is pumping fast. I lean across the table and take your hand. At the same time I gently brush my leg against yours. "The meal's great, I don't think I can eat anything", I say. I stand up and move round the table until I am standing close to you. I take your face in my hands and tilt it back. Your mouth is open and moist, your eyes bright. I bend to you and our lips meet, gently at first, barely touching. But gradually we increase the pressure and begin to kiss harder. I flick my tongue across your lips, and feel the tip of your tongue against me. You taste fresh and warm.

We keep the kiss going as you slowly stand up and I feel your arms around me and your hands on my back. I can feel the coolness of your skin through my thin shirt. I embrace you too, my arms low around your waist and pulling you against me. Through the fine fabric of your sundress I feel your warm smooth form and the softness of your breasts against my chest.

Our kisses grow more urgent and our tongues probe deeper. Your hands move up and down my back. I drop my hands to your thighs and raise the skirt of your dress to feel the silky smoothness of your skin. At the same time I push myself harder against you and feel you pushing back against me, your pussy mound responding to the swelling in my groin.

I move my hands up your body until the feel the roundness of the sides of your breasts. I ease my left hand round your right breast and hold it for a moment, cupping it gently. The silk is so fine that it is as if it is not there and I am holding your naked tit. Then as our mouths remain locked together I start to squeeze you there, filling my hands with your swelling breast. My fingers find you nipple that is jutting out proudly against your dress. It is firm and hard and I roll it gently between my thumb and finger.

Then suddenly you take my face in your hands and push me away, breaking our kiss. We look straight at each other. We are both panting hard. I feel the ache in my groin that tells me that I want you so badly. I imagine from the urgent passion in your face that you are feeling a similar, squirming sensation that longs to be satisfied by my eager cock.

"Here?" My throat is dry and I can barely speak. You nod, and start to undo the buttons of my shirt. I reach behind you and find the zip of your dress. As I pull down the zip, the front of your dress slides down your chest and reveals the full beauty of your breasts. The dress gathers round your waist, held there by the pressure between our bodies. I lean back a little and look down at you, able to admire at last your pink nipples and the milky curve of your breasts. Then our mouths lock again and I place my hands firmly on your chest, moulding your breasts, teasing your nipples, running my fingers all over your tits, taking their weight in my palms, using my nails to excite the soft, hidden areas below.

You take my shirt off and run your hands up and down my chest, over my arms. We push in close to each other, and then pull away slightly, enjoying the sensation of feeling each other's body against our own. You drop back, leaning against the edge of the table and exposing your whole chest to my view. I drop my face to your right breast and, using my hand to lift you up to meet my mouth, I smother the soft skin with kisses. Then I run my tongue all over, up as far as your shoulder, then down in a firm line to the top edge of your nipple. By your moans I can tell you are enjoying this. I lick all over the breast but leave the nipple untouched, imagining the aching sensation that you must be having, longing for me to take your pink bud into my mouth. Then I move my face to your left breast and do the same, moistening you all over with kisses and licks but leaving the nipple alone. I look up and see you have your eyes closed, your mouth open. I kiss you again and you kiss me back hard. I feel your breasts so firmly against me as you thrust the nipples into my chest. Then I move back to your chest, unable to wait any longer to taste your budding nips. I take the left one firmly between my lips and suck hard, then flick my tongue against its hard knot. As I move my hand onto your right breast and begin to mould it's soft shape, I start a rhythmic flicking of my tongue around the very tip of your nipple and keep it going until your squirms nearly wrench it from my mouth. Then I close my teeth ever so slightly against it and squeeze gently but firmly. I feel you bucking against me and your hands fall to my thighs.

As I release one nipple and set to work on the other I feel your hands move to the front of my trousers and slowly undo my button and flies. Then as the trousers fall down around my knees, I feel the cool palm of your hand through my briefs, pressing against the hot shaft of my cock.

I raise my face to yours and we look at each other again, hoping to see the look that says we are ready. We both nod together, and I feel your hands pulling the tight briefs away from my cock and releasing me to the cool air of the room. I clasp your thighs and lift your skirt up round your waist. S I had guessed, you have no panties on. I run my hands over your buttocks.

You hand is on my cock now. It feels so cool against me. I pass my own hand down and over your pussy. I push my palm against your front, and cup your pouting mound in my hand. I feel your wetness against my fingers. You are open and moist, waiting for the firm thrust of my cock, which is at that very moment clasped in your hand, its own juices easing their way down from the tip, over the shaft and onto your fingers.

I cup your asscheeks firmly in my hands and lift you so that you are perched on the edge of the table. We kiss again furiously and I move close to you. "Guide me in", I croak hoarsely, and your hand moves my cock head up to the edge of your pussy hole. I feel your soft lips surrounding my glans as I push into you. You gasp and take your hand away, knowing I am far enough inside you now not to come out again. You put your arms around my neck and lift yourself up against the table edge and ease yourself down onto me. I ease upwards and feel the smooth, slinky sensation of your pussy walls taking me inside and closing around me – further, further, further inside. We both gasp and ease gently in until you are impaled on the full length of my cock and your lips and clit are firmly pressed against my groin.

Moving our faces apart now, we watch each other's expression as we start to fuck. Slowly you ease your self up and down, then I pull part way out of you before pushing my full length gently back deep inside. The rhythm starts to get faster and faster, our breathing louder and louder as we begin to buck against each other. We both drop our hands onto to each other's bottoms and squeeze our bodies close to grind our groins together. You start to moan, your eyes closing unable to hold my gaze. I feel the sweet rushing feeling begin to swell up in my cock. I feel the contractions of your pussy lips around me as your orgasm approaches. I pump harder, not far away either. We both start to grab at each other madly, your hands are all over my back, my buttocks, my shoulders, heaving me against you. I run my hands over your buttocks, pulling them apart, opening you wide, feeling the tight knot of your asshole. Then I rub your back firmly, pulling you to my chest. We are so close. I grab your right breast and squeeze it harder than ever. You start to buck harder, your voice rises to a load cry. You must be feeling the gushing of your orgasm rising deep inside.

We come together. My last few thrusts are wild and uncontrolled, then I feel my cum up my shaft and deep inside you. You toss back your head and almost scream. Your whole body seems to shake and your breasts bounce as the sensations of your cumming ripple through you.

We sink against each other, and kiss deeply and slowly. I am still inside you. Your dress is still bunched around your middle. My trousers are round my knees, my briefs around my thighs.

We kiss long and hard and slow. This is just the first time. There is so much of our bodies that we still have to discover, so many things that we still have to do. But this is where it all started.