The Measure of a Man

Story Info
The stories of a man and the size of his penis.
4.7k words
4.08
30.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of what I expect to be an ongoing series of stories based on a number of (mostly) true experiences.

*****

This happened during the summer after I graduated from high-school. I had been dating this girl, Amy, who had introduced me to her circle of friends. Amy and I had been together physically. In fact, she had been my first, and as a lot of first-time sex stories go, it was a great event, but it was still first-time sex, but anyway, Amy and I eventually broke up and she kind of dropped out of this group of friends for some reason. I never found out what it was.

One of the guys in the group was named Jeremy. He was the same age as me, but much more sexually experienced. He had been dating Becky, a petite blonde who still had braces on her teeth. She was a year or two older than us, though. I remember because when we were finishing high-school, she was already enrolled in college classes. Despite being older, she was still one of our friends and we would hang out a lot.

At the beginning of the summer, Jeremy and I had started going to one of the local pools in the tract where he lives. The thing was really only supposed to be used by the people who lived in his housing development, but gaining entry into the pool was so easy, it might as well have been open to the public. I always went there as Jeremy's guest, but no one ever asked me who I was or what I was doing there. The same went for Jeremy's cousin. She lived in the same area of town as I did. I never went to that pool without Jeremy, but I think she was there every day. A lot times, the three of us would go to that pool together. We'd hang out, swim, lay out, and whatever until Brianna (Jeremy's cousin) was ready to go, then we'd go to the changing room where we'd shower and change clothes. Jeremy and I took our time. Brianna always took a lot longer to get ready than Jeremy and I did, so we'd end up waiting for her in front of the pool gate.

When we went swimming, I didn't interact very much with Brianna. I don't know what her deal was. Maybe it was because I was Jeremy's friend and they were always bickering or something related to that. Brianna had a decent body, too. She had played soccer in high-school and maybe some in college and she still looked very fit. She was really cute, too. The only problem with her was her attitude. She was always snapping at Jeremy. Then, those two would just bicker back and forth the rest of the time.

Brianna would sometimes have me rub lotion on parts of her. She had a good body and a nice face, but putting lotion on her was nowhere near as enticing as it may sound. For one thing, she always wore a one-piece suit, either blue or black. It was like she had to wear a uniform or something. The thing came up almost to her neck and didn't even show the tiniest hint of cleavage. She'd apply lotion to everything on the front, then she'd have me apply lotion to her back, which was limited to her shoulders, upper arms, and pretty much from her knees down, including her feet. She'd do the back of her thighs herself. I guess she was afraid I'd actually come too close to her butt or something, so she did that herself.

She was mostly quiet and polite during this process. There were a few times when I was eating a snack or something and she would ask me to apply lotion to her right then and there. "Can Jeremy do it?" I would ask her. She'd balk about not wanting her cousin to touch her because that was her cousin and that made it gross.

So, on one of these particular times when we were all swimming, we had stayed kind of late in the day. I don't remember what time that pool closes, and I'm sure we were nowhere near that time, but we'd been there longer than we usually were. When we went into the changing room to get showered and changed, Jeremy and I did what we normally did, which was go to our lockers, strip out of our wet clothes, and get ready for a shower.

Jeremy and I had done this same thing a dozen or so times. A lot of the times, there were other people in the changing room. Sometimes, we were by ourselves the whole time. When we stripped out of our shorts each time, I noticed that Jeremy would tug on his penis a few times to kind of stretch it out a bit and get it back to its "normal" size. Swimming in a cold pool for a while can really contribute to some significant shrinkage. For me, on the other hand, I didn't really care to stretch it back out right away. After all, we were going to be in a warm shower in a few seconds, so I would wait until we got in there.

On this day, Jeremy and I were alone in the changing room together. As we grabbed our towels and got ready to go into the shower, I noticed Jeremy looking at my cock. He'd done this a few times in the previous weeks, too.

"What?" I asked him, looking down at my own penis.

"Nothing," He said. This had happened previously, too. He'd talked about our dicks on more than one occasion, sometimes, just mentioning his own dick and getting me to look at it. I was ready to drop the subject, but he continued. "I was just noticing that you have a really small dick," He said, like he was informing me of some bad news, like I had terminal cancer or something.

"What?" I said again, reaching down to grab the head of my cock. I gave it a few good tugs to stretch it out a bit.

"Yeah," He said. "I've been noticing that all week. I wasn't going to say anything."

"Well," I said. "It's not true. My cock is as big as yours is."

"No, it's not!" Jeremy shook his head with a bit of a laugh. "Look at the difference. I'm at least an inch longer than you right now. Just look."

"Well," I said. "That's because you were just pulling on yours a lot more and gave it a chance to warm up some."

"No," Jeremy shook his head. "You just did the same thing."

"Whatever," I said. Guys are often abusive to one another. If it wasn't about my penis, it could be about anything else, too.

"We're going to the shower anyway," Jeremy said.

"Yeah?" I asked. "So?" Both of us had a towel thrown over our shoulder as we entered the large shower. This one had room for six shower heads, four on the back wall and one on each of the side walls. On the same wall as the doorless entry to the room, there were hooks for towels on each side and a short bench in front of them. I entered the room first, hanged my towel up on the first free hook, then turned approached the first shower on the right at the back of the wall. I set my soap down and turned the water on. As soon as the water warmed up, I put my head under the stream and started to rinse off.

I looked to my left. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jeremy was doing the same thing at the second shower head on the left, leaving a vacant shower head between us. This was how we typically did when the room was empty and space permitted. If the room was already mostly filled, we'd pick a shower head adjacent to the other one or whatever was available. In this case, there was room we didn't have to stand directly beside one another to shower.

After a couple of minutes, I had already noticed Jeremy looking my way a few times, paying particular attention to my penis. I used my soap in my hair and rinsed it out, before starting on my upper body. At this point, I felt myself being strangely self-conscious about touching my own penis. I knew Jeremy would be paying attention, and with his personality, I knew he wouldn't let something like that go. He was watching me, so I figured "what the heck" and lathered and tugged at my penis a bit before turning my back to the shower head.

Jeremy watched me turn around. His eyes followed my penis. "Ready now?" He asked me.

"Ready for what?" I asked. I figured he wanted to continue the conversation.

"To prove my point," Jeremy said.

"Dude, forget it, okay?" I said. "You know we're about the same size. If I'm small, so are you."

"Now way, man!" Jeremy insisted. "I'll prove it."

"Prove it?" I asked.

"Come on, we'll both measure and that will solve it," He turned off his shower and moved over toward me.

"Really?" I asked. "This is just too weird. I don't know about this."

"You say that because you're afraid," Jeremy looked over his shoulder to make sure no one had entered the room without us knowing it, which I think would have been impossible to do.

"I'm not scared," I said.

"Okay, then let's go for it," He suggested.

"How?" I asked, reaching around to turn the water off behind me. .

"I'll measure myself with my fingers, then compare it to yours," He said. "Like this." Jeremy spread his thumb and index finger out from one another then placed the tip of his thumb near the base of his penis and moved the tip of the index finger near the head. "Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Jeremy took his thumb and index finger, then placed them in the same position on my body with his index finger touching the base of my penis and his thumb ended up far out in front of the head of my penis, demonstrating that Jeremy was at least an inch longer than me when we're flaccid.

"Wait a minute," I said. "You did that wrong."

"Wrong?" Jeremy gave me a guilty grin. "How could it be wrong?"

"Between your penis and my penis, you moved your fingers out," I held my hand up to demonstrate how the distance between his finger and thumb had expanded in the move toward my body.

"I'll do it again," Jeremy chuckled. This was also something demonstrative in his personality. Even if he was bigger than me, he was still trying to cheat and make it look like a bigger difference than it actually was. He placed his index finger against the base of my penis and his thumb touched the tip. Then, he moved his hand away and toward his own penis, again, he changed the distance, making it look like my penis was much smaller than his.

"Dude!" I said. "You did it again."

"Okay," He said, "How about this?" He lifted his penis in the open palm of his hand, moving the base of his pinky to the underside of his penis and allowing his flaccid dick to lay across the open palm. With his other hand, he pointed his index finger at the very tip of his penis. "See that?"

"Yeah," I said.

"The head of my dick goes out a little bit past my hand, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"So, not exact, but a little longer than my hand, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed again.

Jeremy took the same hand, pulled it out from under his penis, then moved the other hand toward my body. I have to say, I had a weird tingly feeling shoot down my spine. At this point in my life, I'd never had another guy touch my penis in the way he was about to do. I think I shivered when he took a grip of my penis with one hand, lifted the head up, then slid the other hand underneath the shaft of my penis. With him holding a firm grip on the head of my cock and the other hand sliding under the shaft, it felt like electricity was shooting through my body.

Jeremy and I were both looking down at my penis in his open hand. The base of his index finger was pressing against my body. Jeremy lined my penis up straightly on his hand, then pointed a finger at where the tip of my penis ended. "Look!" He pointed at the empty space next to his pinky. "See that? My dick is longer than my hand. Your dick is NOT! Here," He gripped my head in his free hand and gave it a few tugs, essentially stretching it out a bit. This action caused my penis to be lengthened a little bit more, but the effect was only temporary. Jeremy and I both watched as it relaxed and settled back to its normal flaccid size.

"Okay," I admitted, feeling somewhat defeated. It's one thing to live life knowing and accepting the fact that you have a smaller penis, but it's another thing to have someone point it out to you, and then prove it to you in person.

"So, you admit it?" Jeremy asked.

"Admit what?" I asked back. "That you're bigger than me?"

"Exactly!" Jeremy said. "And that you have a small dick."

"I wouldn't go that far," I said.

Jeremy was still holding my cock in his hand. With his other hand, he grabbed his cock in a similar fashion. "Look," He said. "See the difference in my hands? Bigger... Smaller." He gave both of us a good squeeze. "Look, see how my dick sticks out the end like that and yours doesn't?"

"Yeah," I said.

"So, admit it," He said. "Look at yours. I close my hand and it disappears." He gripped my cock in a fist, giving it a generous squeeze.

I was starting to tingle a little bit and I felt the warmth of his hand and the friction of all that movement might start to stimulate me. I tried to pull back a little bit, but Jeremy held his grip on my cock. This was starting to get really weird and surreal. I'd never had a time in my life where I was standing naked in the daylight with a hand wrapped around my cock, especially another guy's hand.

"I'm not letting go of your penis until you say it," Jeremy said with the strangest threat I'd ever heard up to that point.

"Say what?" I asked.

"You have a small dick," Jeremy said.

This was all really weird to me. I was standing naked in a public shower with another man holding my penis and telling me I had to admit that I have a small dick or he's not going to let me go. I felt a little queasy. To make things worse, anyone could walk in at any minute with very little warning. All of this combined together to stimulate me. I couldn't help myself. I was developing an erection and I wasn't going to be able to hide it.

Jeremy looked down at us again. "Hey, wait," He said. His jaw dropped with amusement. "Oh, wait. Heh. Wow! You're getting hard," then added, "For me."

"Not for you," I said. I was a bit mortified that I was actually getting an erection. I tried to pull back again, but Jeremy tightened his grip on my cock again, giving it a few rapid squeezes, which didn't help my predicament at all.

"There's nobody else here," He said. "Go ahead, man. Go for it."

"What?" I said. "Go for what?"

"Just let it happen," He suggested. I couldn't help it. I was nearly fully erect in Jeremy's hand. He kept his grip on me. My face was burning red with embarrassment. "There you go," Jeremy squeezed my cock again, assured that I was fully erect. Now, my cock was straight out in front of me, sticking out beyond the end of his hand by more than an inch now. Jeremy could have just let go of my cock, but he shocked me even more when he held his grip on my cock as he slid his curled fingers down my shaft, allowing each of them to stroke against the full length of my shaft and the head of my cock. When he got to the end, he had his pinky and thumb wrapped together like a circle at the base of the head of my cock. "You are kind of thick, though. I'll give you that," then bent my cock a little bit from side to side a few times.

"What are you doing?" I asked, kind of wishing I could just die. I'd never had an erection in front of a man and had no desire to do so, especially in this situation, where I was erect and Jeremy wasn't.

"You're bigger than me now!" He said. "That's a fact. I just wanted to make sure you're fully hard. Are you fully hard?"

"Yeah," I nodded, sad that I had to admit it.

Jeremy removed his hand from his own penis then placed it at the base of my erect cock, butting his index finger and thumb against the base of my cock while he wrapped his fingers around my cock. Now, he had both hands wrapped around me with one hand taking up the entire shaft and the other hand covered the head.

"Here's where we're different," Jeremy said. "When I get hard, I can get both hands around the shaft like this. With your little cock, only the head sticks out past one hand. And then there's the rest of you way down here. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

"Are you ready to admit it?" He asked again.

"Yes," I probably would have said it even if it wasn't true, but it was true. I just wanted him to stop embarrassing me like that.

"So, admit it," He pressured. "And I'll let go."

"I have..." I paused and got a little quieter, not that anyone else was around to hear it anyway. "I have a small penis."

"Right," He said. "You have a small penis. One more time?" He let go with the hand that was around the head of my cock, but held on with the hand that surrounded the shaft.

"I have a small penis," I said.

"I would say that wasn't very hard, but that wouldn't be true, would it?" Jeremy looked back down at my dick again, then started sliding his hand down the shaft again, repeating the process and allowing each finger to slide along my shaft and the head of my penis. By now, it was kind of aching, partly because when I'm erect, I tend to point upward with a curve along the whole shaft. The way he was holding me was straight out, so there was a lot of pressure to hold it in that direction.

Jeremy wiggled my cock head with his finger and thumb, smiling at my misfortune as he tortured me more. "Okay, you've had enough," Jeremy said, letting his thumb and index finger slip off my penis. When the pressure was released, two things happened. My cock sprang upwards and bounced into place the way it is normally when I'm erect. The other thing was, Jeremy's motion for sliding his hand off my cock and still applying pressure had caused him to make a bit of a milking motion, squeezing out some pre-cum in the process. Most of the pre-cum oozed out onto Jeremy's open hand, but there was a noticeable trail of it that oozed behind as my cock sprang into place.

Seeing this, I could have died. Seeing Jeremy's reaction only made it worse. He had a big grin on his face as he rubbed the gooey liquid around between his fingers. "What's this?" He asked. He was nearly laughing.

Our heads wheeled around to face the entrance of the shower room as we heard the outer door open. Someone was entering the changing room, and there was a pretty good chance he was going to want to use the showers.

"Uh-oh!" Jeremy whispered, pointing to my erection and moving back into position in front of the shower head that was one space away from my own. We both turned the water back on. I was glad I'd chosen a corner position. I turned and faced the corner as best as I could. This still wasn't a very private or secluded position, either. Facing the corner, I could still be seen from either side if someone chose to use the showers next to me.

I had an idea. It was a stroke of genius. I turned for the shower entrance and headed for my towel. I could get that, just pull it in front of me, make some excuse for standing there by myself until my erection subsided, then wrap the towel around me and leave. I only made it a few steps toward the towel when I could hear at least two people talking and the way the lighting was in the changing room, I could see from their shadows that they were approaching the shower room. I aborted my plan, turned back around and went back under the shower head. Jeremy was looking at me with a big grin.

Two guys entered the shower. Both were wearing their swim shorts and flip-flops. They were obviously just arriving at the pool and were taking the pre-swim shower required as part of the rules of the pool. "One of you guys Jeremy?" One of the guys asked.

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "Me." I'd never seen these guys before, or at least didn't remember seeing them. Fortunately, they both headed to the two farthest shower heads on the other side of the room. For me, this was really awkward. Jeremy and I were both naked while the other two guys were in their swim shorts. I was the only one with an erection, though, and I hoped they wouldn't notice.

"There's a girl outside who says you need to hurry up," The guy said.

"Oh, okay, thanks," Jeremy said.

"Is that your girlfriend?" The other one asked.

"My cousin," Jeremy said. I was over there, facing the corner, hoping no one would notice me or my erection.

12