The Measure of a Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Girls continue where Jeremy left off.
6.1k words
4.22
10.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the previous chapter of "Measure of a Man." I call this one, "The Date-Rape Kiss."

*****

In the first chapter of this story, I told about how Jeremy was constantly comparing himself to me and how he proved to me he has a longer dick than I do. He insisted that he was "bigger" than me, but I say he was "longer" and not necessarily bigger. What I didn't know at the time was that Jeremy had gone on to tell this story to his cousin (Brianna) who laughed her ass of about it, not just because she found out (or at least thought) I have a small dick, but because Jeremy had been so concerned about it that he went out of his way to prove to me that I had a smaller cock than he did.

What I also didn't know at the time was that Jeremy had told this story to several people in our group of friends. This included Becky, which was Jeremy's girlfriend, Marybeth, who was a good friend of ours, and Arnie. He was Marybeth's boyfriend. Arnie and Jeremy were supposedly cousins, but I came to find out later that they weren't cousins and they used that excuse because they were both bisexual and would mess around together. I think that explains a lot of Jeremy's fascination with my cock. Arnie, I don't think was bisexual at all, but he used Marybeth as a beard to make him look straight. He never told me as much, but heavily hinted at it.

At the time we were hanging out, even before I found out Arnie was gay, I thought Marybeth could have done a lot better, not because of her appearance, which was fine, but because of her personality, which was nothing short of radiant. Arnie wasn't unattractive and he had a decent personality, but he was pretty much just using Marybeth to make himself look straight.

I don't remember why, but I had gotten a ride over to Marybeth's house because she and Becky and I were supposed to go do something with Jeremy and Arnie. I don't remember what it was, partly because we usually never did whatever it was we had planned to do. Most of the time, any time we planned something, the whole plan fell apart from the beginning, unless it was taking a trip to the lake in Becky's van. That always seemed to happen every time we planned it.

I got to Marybeth's house on time or early. I can't remember which, but I was there alone with Marybeth. Her mother was home and in some kind of bad mood or something to do with Marybeth's father. Anyway, when I got there, Marybeth said it would be best if we just sat outside and waited for Becky to show up so she wouldn't have to deal with her mom. Once Becky got there, we would go do whatever it was we were going to do.

We sat on the front porch on a pair of those old, metal patio chairs that never really break, but they creak and make a lot of noise every time you sit in them. Marybeth and I barely got into a conversation until her mom stuck her head out the front door and said something about needing some help with one of Marybeth's siblings.

Marybeth was in the house for a good 15 or 20 minutes, leaving me on the porch alone until Becky finally showed up. When Becky arrived, she sat down where Marybeth had been sitting and we talked for a few minutes about Jeremy and Arnie. Then, Becky asked me about what had happened between Amy and me. Amy had been my girlfriend. In fact, she was the girl I lost my virginity to. We never really broke up and nothing really happened. We just sort of stopped seeing one another, so there wasn't much to tell. Becky talked a bit about some difficulties she was having with Jeremy. She suspected he was seeing another girl on the side. I figured he was actually seeing Arnie, but I didn't say anything. I didn't think it was my place to bring it up.

Marybeth eventually came out of the house again. She had an armful of sodas and a bowl of Skittles candies.

"What the fuck is this?" Becky asked, laughing.

"My mom," Marybeth explained. "She says lunch won't be ready for a while, so I was to give you two some snacks and entertain you until it's ready."

"I didn't know we were staying for lunch," Becky said. "I thought we were going right away. I came here straight from the college."

"Well, my mom said my dad needs to talk to us," Marybeth explained. "You, too," She looked at me.

"Me?" I asked. "What did I do?"

"I don't know," Marybeth shrugged, handing me a soda and handing the Skittles and a soda to Becky. "I can't go until he gets here, so we're having lunch, I guess."

Becky was over 18, and we'd had this conversation a few times, even when she was in high-school and had already turned 18. She might have even been 19 by this time. I can't remember, but she was definitely old enough she could have moved out if she'd wanted, but she wasn't going to ruffle her parents' feathers so long as she was living at home and was about to start to a state university in the fall.

Marybeth's mom popped her head out the door again and told Marybeth to be sure to invite us to lunch. Marybeth said, "I did. I did." When her mom shut the door again, Marybeth suggested, "Let's go around back. She won't bug us back there."

So, we walked around to the back yard. As we walked, I was in front. Marybeth and Becky were talking back and forth, kind of whispering and giggling to one another. I figured it must have been about Jeremy or Arnie, but I couldn't tell for sure. They were always giggling and whispering about some guy or another.

In the back of the house, there was another raised porch with a little railing around it and a roof over it. Attached to the roof was a porch swing that was big enough to fit all three of us. Becky sat down first on the far right. Marybeth sat down on the left, leaving the spot in the middle for me. Marybeth smiled at me and patted the empty seat, giving me an invitation to sit down between the two girls.

When I sat down in the middle, Becky started slowly rocking the swing with her foot, dragging it across the wooden floor of the porch each time it came back in that direction. "Here," Becky handed me the candies.

I held the bowl with both hands in the vicinity of my groin, not really on purpose, but that was the most natural position, making it easily accessible to both girls. Becky would reach over every few seconds and grab a few of the candies. Marybeth would do the same. When Becky would take some candies, I'd watch her as she moved them from my groin to her mouth. Then, I'd watch Marybeth do the same. Each time, the girls would smile at me and make little faces. I thought it was kind of funny and provocative in a way.

"Hey," Becky said. "Is that the same rope from the other day?" She pointed at a length of rope on the ground in the yard.

"Yeah," Marybeth said. "It's the same one."

"That was pretty funny!" Becky said. Apparently, it was an inside joke between the two of them. Being long-time good friends, they'd start up conversations like that from nothing. I wouldn't be kept in the dark for very long. "Marybeth and I were sitting right here with Jeremy last Saturday. We were playing with this rope and Jeremy was convinced that we couldn't tie him up and him not be able to escape from the knots."

"Yeah," Marybeth said. "It was pretty funny."

"I bet," I said, thinking to myself that it must have been later in the same day when Jeremy had been touching my cock and talking about it. I was left with my thoughts for a few seconds, wondering if Jeremy had told the girls about the experience in the pool locker room. Knowing Jeremy, he couldn't keep his big mouth shut. And, considering that I'd kind of thrown him under the bus with Becky one time, he probably felt like he had the need to get back at me and tell her about the experience in the pool. Even with out that to motivate him, Jeremy was a bit of a blabber-mouth, so I was reasonably sure the girls knew about the locker room incident.

A while back, Jeremy had been telling me about Becky's body. I think he was bragging about how hot she looks naked. He'd told me that her tits are nice and perky for their size and that her nipples were really sexy. She looked great with clothes on and I'd seen her in bathing suits, so I knew she had a great body. When Jeremy described Becky's tits to me, he said she had perfectly round areolas that were fairly light-colored and darkened at the edges sometimes, so they reminded him of sunflowers.

He'd told me all that in confidence, and I can usually keep a secret, but there was a time after that when we were all at the lake for a swim. There must have been about eight of us there. Becky had been wearing a strapless bikini top. After the swim, she wrapped a towel around herself to stay warm in the cool breeze. Jeremy, in his playful sort of prankster mood, pulled the towel away with a swift motion. I don't think he ever intended to pull her top down, but that's exactly what happened, giving me and a few others a quick view of Becky's tits before she had time to cover them up.

When I saw Becky's tits and her quick (and somewhat unsuccessful) attempt to cover them, I said, "Don't be ashamed, Becky. Those are some really nice tits!"

"Thanks," She said, sounding like she was uncertain how to take my compliment. "You really think so?"

"Yep," I said. "And they DO look just like sunflowers, just like Jeremy had said."

I know, I'd said that on purpose and that was mean of me. And, Becky got doubly mad at Jeremy, both for pulling her top down and for having told me what her tits looked like. She punched Jeremy in the arm seven or eight times while wrestling with her top to pull it back up. So, I was thinking, maybe Jeremy would have told her this story about us in the locker room as revenge for my comment, but it was equally likely that he was saving the story for later just to maximize my embarrassment. I had no idea of knowing. For all I knew, he'd already told them and would tell the same story again when he wanted.

Without warning, Becky pushed herself off the porch swing, grabbed the length of rope from the yard, and returned to her seat a few seconds later. "Let's try it again," Becky said, holding the rope out.

"I suck at tying it," Marybeth argued. "You do it."

"Okay, hold out your hands," Becky said.

Marybeth turned and placed her clenched fists out in front of me. Both girls leaned inward after Becky dragged the porch swing to a stop with her foot, then started wrapping the rope around Marybeth's wrists, finally tying it in a big knot. Marybeth pulled her hands back, then twisted and contorted her hands a while before giving up. She was unable to get free from the rope Becky had tied around her hands.

"Okay," Marybeth said. "Help me out here." She shoved her hands in front of me.

I took the ends of the rope and started untying it. It took me several seconds, a bit longer than I would have thought, but I was able to untie the rope without much difficulty.

"She ties them really well," Marybeth told me. "Even Jeremy couldn't get out of it."

"I bet Bill could," Becky said, referring to me.

"I doubt it," Marybeth said, "But whatever. It's a stupid game."

"I'll try," I said, handing Becky the rope.

"Okay," Becky said. "Now don't squirm. That's cheating."

"Okay," I said, waiting patiently the whole 30 or 40 seconds it took Becky to announce she was finished. When she had, it only took me about the same length of time to wrestle my arms free as it had when Marybeth had been tied up and I had helped her.

"That wasn't even a challenge," I said.

"Okay, smart guy," Becky said. "Let me try again. Would you mind closing your eyes this time? That will make it more challenging."

"Sure," I said. I felt Becky tug and pull at the rope again. This time, it took her a while longer to tie the rope, but when she'd finished, it only took me the same amount of time to get free again.

"I think you cheated," Becky announced.

"Cheated?" I asked. "How?"

"You peaked," Becky said.

"No, I didn't," I argued.

"Okay, one more time," Becky said.

"I'll cover his eyes this time," Marybeth suggested.

"Okay," Becky agreed. "Let's stand up this time."

I stood with Becky in front of me with the rope. Marybeth was behind me, covering my eyes with her hands. I felt the rope slide around my wrists a third time. This time, it felt tighter than the last two times. This time also took longer.

"Are you finished?" I asked, wondering what was taking so long. The rope was really tight, too.

"Just be patient," Becky said. "I'm almost finished."

I guess I shouldn't have complained very much. I could feel Marybeth's nice, plump titties pressing into my back as she held her hands over my eyes.

"Okay," Becky said after another 30 seconds or so.

When Marybeth removed her hands from my eyes, I started to wriggle and pull at the rope around my wrists, but to no avail. Becky had tied it really well. This time, she'd put the knots in the back of my forearms, away from my hands and toward my elbows, unlike the first two times. It was tight and snug around my wrists, more so than it had been before. As tight as it was, though, it kept the rope in place without cutting off the circulation to my hands. I tried to twist my arms to bet to the ends of the ropes, but I couldn't.

"Wow," I said. "I have to admit, you really are good at this!"

"See?" Marybeth said. "I told you."

I continued to struggle, unwilling to give up.

"How long until your dad gets here?" Becky asked, looking over my shoulder at Marybeth.

"Probably 15 to 20 minutes," Marybeth answered.

"Okay," Becky said. "If you're not out by then on your own, we'll untie you."

"I give," I said. There was no point in continuing to struggle. I figured I might as well get them to remove the ropes before it started to hurt.

"Really?" Becky asked. "Is that it?"

"You got me," I said. I didn't have any reason to sit and struggle.

"Okay," Becky said, "I'll untie you, but you have to give me something in exchange."

"Okay..." I said, not sure where this was going. "What do you want in exchange for letting me loose?"

"A kiss," Becky said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Okay," I said. That didn't sound bad at all. I had no reason to not want to kiss her. Becky was attractive and, as I've already said, had some nice tits. Her entire body was nice. I forget what sports she played, but all that exercise kept her ass nice and firm, too.

"Okay," Becky said, "But let's do it right," She lifted my bound hands up and over her head so that my wrists were behind her neck and my forearms were resting on her shoulders. She moved forward and gripped me by the waist.

I looked down and saw and felt Marybeth's hands snaking around my waist. "Hey!" I said, as Marybeth used one hand to pull the waistband of my shorts out and away from my body. Both Becky and I were looking straight down with our foreheads touching as Marybeth pulled the waistband of my shorts and underwear away from my body. I wondered what she was up to, but then realized as soon as Marybeth dropped a few of the Skittles candies into the open space between my underwear and my body.

As the candies bounced into place in my underwear, I could see (and I know Becky could see, too) my flaccid cock lying there pointing to one side in my underwear. When Marybeth let go of the waistband and it snapped into place, both Becky and I rolled out necks upward enough that we were looking at one another eye-to-eye with our foreheads touching. Becky had an evil grin on her face. I felt a lump form in my throat knowing that Becky had just seen my soft cock and was bound to say something about it.

"Did you see what I just saw?" Becky asked me. "Was that your COCK?"

"Uh..." I stammered.

"I was just going to watch as Marybeth dropped the candy into your shorts," Becky said, "But this was a bonus!"

"What happened?" Marybeth asked.

"I saw his COCK!" Becky announced loudly.

"You what?" Marybeth asked. "For real?" Both girls laughed. "Well?"

"Well, what?" Becky asked. Her head was now just a few inches away from mine.

"What was it like?" Marybeth asked.

"Like a cock," Becky said.

"Was it hard?" Marybeth asked, reaching around me again to grab at my groin over my clothing. As I squirmed, I could feel her hand probing my cock and balls for any sign of an erection. "No, he's not hard," Marybeth sounded a bit disappointed.

"I bet we could change that," Becky smirked.

"Guys," I said, "Your dad's about to be here," This had sure gotten weird in a hurry. I was just trying to find a way out of the situation I was in. Admittedly, I didn't see this as a potential trap at the time it had started, even though I probably should have.

Becky leaned forward again, pressing her forehead against mine again as Marybeth snaked her arms around me again and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and underwear again. Becky didn't wait for Marybeth to pull my clothes away from my body this time. Instead, Becky slipped the fingers of one hand into the front of my shorts and pulled them away as far as they would go, which was about six inches.

Without pulling her forehead away from mine, Becky's eyes darted to mine, then back down at the space between us. My white underwear contrasted against my somewhat tanned penis and scrotum. With my hands wrapped around Becky's neck, I was powerless to stop her. Now, with her holding my shorts out so far away from my body, my flaccid cock was laid straight out in front of me, pointing directly at Becky.

With her free hand, Becky slipped her fingers into my shorts.

"No, don't," I said.

"Why not?" Becky asked, not stopping. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around my cock. "Is this how Jeremy did it?" She asked.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. My fear had been realize. Clearly, Jeremy had told her the whole story about how he'd handled my cock. I'm sure he told her about how hard I'd gotten in his hand. In fact, I was certain he'd told her the story in a very unflattering way. I was just glad he hadn't stood there and watched me make myself cum so I'd get soft again.

Becky looked up at me. "This is how Jeremy said he handled you," Becky said. "He wasn't lying, was he?"

"Well," I said. Everyone knew Jeremy was prone to telling fibs when he saw fit. I considered refuting Jeremy's story, but I just couldn't think of a way to spin the story.

"Don't lie," Becky smiled at me. "This story didn't sound like one of Jeremy's lies," She informed me.

"What did he say?" I asked. I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Just that he was tired of looking at your little dick all the time at the pool and you acting like you weren't small," Becky informed me. "It looks pretty normal to me. How about your Marybeth?"

"Come on," I said. "Don't..." My words went unheeded.

One of Marybeth's hands joined Becky's hand in my shorts. Becky was kind enough to help guide Marybeth's hand to my penis, not that she needed any help with it. I wiggled and squirmed. With two women's hands in my shorts, gripping and squeezing my cock, and with the two of them talking about the size of it, I was mortified. I flinched a little bit with each little squeeze or pull at my cock.

"Marybeth," I said with some urgency. "What are you going to do when your dad gets here?" I was trying to get the girls to stop making me the center of attention. I was also afraid I was about to get hard from all their fondling. I didn't feel aroused, but I was having the same problem I'd had when Jeremy was handling my cock. The stimulus was making my cock respond on its own.

"I don't know," Marybeth said. "Nothing, I guess. He never comes back here. I'm pretty sure we're safe."

"No shit!" Becky said. "He'll stand in the house and yell for you for an hour, but he'll never set foot back here."

12