The Mechanic

Story Info
My hot wife repays the mechanic for loaning her his 'Vette'.
2.3k words
4.32
22k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about wife sharing, if you can't handle that move on this story's not for you.

***

As most of you know my hot wife Brandi and I are into the lifestyle. I love to watch her getting fucked and joining in or not it makes no difference. Brandi is a smoking hot 40ish piece of ass that turns heads wherever she goes. 38D gummy bear implants that nobody can tell aren't real, silver dollar sized pink nipples, killer toned legs, an ass you can bounce a quarter on and perfect pouty cock sucker lips. If you read 'Birds Eye View' in Voyeur you know she owes the owner of the Corvette a visit to pay him for allowing her to borrow it. Well this is that story.

It was a nice day outside and my wife was fixing herself up to pay her debt to the garage owner for letting her borrow his 'Vette for her 'Birds Eye View' caper. She'd been lovingly but relentlessly teasing me all week that today would be the day she rocks his world. She'd get me all worked up tormenting me with what she was gonna do then wouldn't fuck me saying it'll be more fun after if I've been celibate for the week leading up to this adventure. This was something new for her since we usually used her adventures as foreplay but boy was she right I'd get hard just looking at her and thinking what she was gonna do to her 'Vette man. Even when she wasn't around the image of her getting fucked across the hood of that white Corvette got me rock hard.

Brandi enjoyed ruthlessly tormenting me and even stepped it up a notch the day of by instructing me to bath her and even had me shave her legs and pussy. She could see my giant hard on as I ran the razor over her delicate clit as directed. "Mmmm I see you're excited about watching me fuck my mechanic" she teased rubbing her hand delicately across my throbbing cock then handing me a lotion bottle after I had dried her off. She stood in her naked glory as I spread lotion across her spectacular body making sure her tits were extra covered. "Now pick me out something sexy to wear that'll drive my mechanic crazy" she inexorably teased.

I went to the stripper part of her closet and picked out a red leather strapless mini dress that accentuated her perfect tits exposing a lot of cleavage and barely covered her firm tight ass. The 5" stilettos were the finishing touch.

My naked wife heartlessly chased me out of the room as she finished her make-up and dressed for her big date.

I sat on the couch with a raging hard on just imaging what laid in store.

She came down the stairs looking ravishing. "Ready for this?" She smiled knowing the answer as she devilish posed in her revealing outfit.

"It's all I've been thinking about this week. " I assured her. We had decided it might be best if I watched unbeknownst to the mechanic. Brandi thought I might inhibit him. I had scouted out the place and found a side barred up window up high with a piece of glass missing where I could see all the action in the shop.

We drove to the shop and Brandi let me out a block away so I could walk up undetected. When I was in place she drove up. She sat in the car for a minute fixing her look until the mechanic, an older guy than I expected maybe 60 slid out from under the car he was working on and noticed her. Brandi slid her gorgeous legs out first teasing the guy before exiting the car completely.

The mechanic was quite pleased to see her. "Damn, I thought you forgot about our deal." he proclaimed.

"Never" my wife assured "You were so nice to let me borrow your 'Vette how could I renege."

The mechanic was taking her hotness in and getting excited. "Damn, you look hotter than when you borrowed my car. I didn't think that was possible." He uttered starring lustfully at Brandi.

Walking seductive up to the old mechanic me wife walked her fingers across his chest. "You ready for your reward?" she teased.

"Ah, shucks ma'am I was just blowing smoke you don't have to do noth'n. Just seeing you in that outfit is enough payment for me." The now embarrassed mechanic declared.

"Nonsense, a deals a deal" Brandi declared looking up at him with desire in her eyes she laid a big kiss on the startled mechanic. As they kissed Brandi guided the mechanics hands to her tight ass.

As Brandi kissed him he became a bit more relaxed and he began massaging her ass over her dress before moving under it to bare skin. Her dress rode up revealing her tight firm ass being groped by the mechanics dirty hands.

Brandi ground into his cock as they made out and it wasn't long before her hand went down to his cock and she began massaging it through his coveralls.

They broke the kiss with Brandi still holding onto his cock she smiled broadly at the mechanic. "Feels like someone wants more than a kiss." With that she shimmied out of her dress and stood naked in all her glory in front of the admiring mechanic. "You like?" she teased striking a pose.

I don't think the old guy had ever seen someone as hot as my wife naked before cause he just stood there dumbfounded starring at her. A car driving by honked its horn snapping him out of his trance. "Oh shit!" he jumped and ran to close the overhead door.

He walked slowly back to my wife and stood cautiously in front of her lustfully taking all of her in until she grabbed his hands and placed them on her voluptuous tits. "Mmm you like them?" she purred.

Mesmerized by her tits he could barely answer her as he gingerly massaged them.

"Pinch my nipples" my wife urged.

To her delight the mechanic eagerly did as told and began to pinch and pull on my wife's erect nipples.

Brandi moaned and laid her head back getting into the attention he was giving her heaving tits before stopping him and looking at him mischievously she grabbed his pants and unbuckling them she undid the zipper. She fished around inside before pulling out his hard uncircumcised 6" cock. "Is this for me?" she teased. My wife smiling broadly at the old mechanic slowly squatted down in front of his cock and gently licked up and down on the shaft before pulling back on his foreskin to expose the head of his cock. She sexily flicked her tongue across the tip before engulfing his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock as she alternated between engulfing his cock into her mouth and licking up an down his shaft. After working her magic on his cock for a couple minutes she stood sexily in front of him and helped the mechanic out of his clothes. "You ready to fuck me?" my wife sexily inquired.

The mechanic took a big gulp and nodded yes.

My hot wife grabbed him by his cock and led him to the white Corvette then laid back on the hood spreading her legs.

The mechanic got between her legs and Brandi guided his cock into her hungry pussy.

He slowly inserted his cock into my wife's libidinous pussy causing her to moan softly.

"Oh yeah, that feels good." she sighed. "Fuck me, you know you've been wanting this." She encouraged the mechanic as he picked up his pace. Brandi wrapped her legs tightly around the mechanic as he thrusted into her over and over. My wife's tits flailed with each thrust until she grabbed his hands and placed them on them.

My cock strained at my pants and it took all my strength to not whip it out and beat it as I watched my hot wife sexily laid out on the hood of the 'Vette wantonly getting fucked. Instead I concentrated on getting some good photos for future wanking.

Brandi was moaning loudly now and it wasn't long before her back arched off the hood and she exploded in a massive orgasm. She screamed out loudly and clenched her legs tightly around the mechanics body squeezing him tight as her orgasm washed over her. When her climax subsided she went limp and released her grip on the mechanic.

The mechanic just stared down at my panting satisfied wife with his cock still imbedded in her tight pussy. Brandi's tits heaved with each deep breath she took. "Damn, that was something." he declared as he continued to stare at her in awe. "You're some piece of ass."

Brandi looked up appreciatively at her latest conquest. She pulled her self up the best she could and rested on her elbows smiling alluringly. "Your turn. Where do you want to cum?" She seductively inquired.

With his cock still embedded in my wife's hot carnal pussy he hesitated before tentatively replying "My wife never let me cum in her mouth, you think I could do that? He sheepishly asked.

Smiling devilishly my hot wife readily agreed to his request. "Mmmm, I'd love for you to cum in my mouth. But, do you think you could fuck me a little more before you finish?"

"I think I can hold out a bit longer."

Satisfied with his answer my wife sexily stood and turned placing her hands on the hood of the 'Vette then spread her legs and raised her ass invitingly in the air before smacking it. She seductively looked over her shoulder back to her mechanic. "Have at it, just warn me when you're about to cum and I'll finish you off with my mouth." she enticed. She turned and blew me a kiss while winking at me then mouthed "I love you."

Gingerly grabbing her ass with both hands he slowly slid his cock into my wife's insatiable pussy. When he was all the way in he began slowly fucking her. "Damn you are something else." He said in amazement.

"Oh, yeah. I love the way you fuck me. So gentle and caring." My wife moaned as the mechanic began to pick up the pace. "Yes, yes, yes." She squealed as her heavy tits dangling saucily below her bounced with each thrust he threw into her. "Right there, right there, yes, YES!" she screamed out in another orgasm collapsing on the hood of the 'Vette gasping for air.

The mechanic looked in awe and appreciation at my gasping wife impaled on his cock before slowly starting to fuck her again. He carefully pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy before slowly inserting it back in all the way to the hilt. He did this several times to my motionless wife before he lightly tapped her on her ass. "Ma'am, I'm about ready to pop."

Hearing this my wife leapt into action. Kneeling in front of her mechanic she eagerly took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. She looked at him longingly with his cock in her mouth as she squeezed and pulled on his balls. "Cum for me baby, I want you to cum in my mouth. Fill it up with your seed. I want to feel your cock swell and explode down my throat." She pleaded as she pumped his cock with her hands before retuning her mouth to his desperate member. She frantically bobbed on his cock before the mechanic grabbed her head as his ass clenched and he exploded into my hot wifes mouth.

The mechanic's knees buckled and he let out a loud groan as he exploded.

After a few shots my wife released his cock from her mouth and smiling confidently up at the mechanic she jacked him off letting him shoot a couple ropes across her face and tits. "Wow, you've been saving up haven't you." she teased taking his shrinking cock back into her mouth.

"It's been about a year." The mechanic confessed as he gasp for air. "Fuck that was amazing."

Touched by his confession my wife released his cock from her mouth. "Ah, well we gotta make sure it's not that long next time." She enticed before taking his cock and rubbing it around on the cum decorating her tits then inserting it back into her mouth cleaning it off. She repeated this until there was no cum left on her face and tits. She stood sexily in front of the mechanic and luringly rubbed her index finger under his chin. "Thats was fun, hope you liked it."

"Hell, you're the best I've ever had" He declared.

"So we're square?"

"And then some." he said as he handed my wife her dress. "Could I get a picture of you on my 'Vette he sheepishly ask.

"Beat off material." My wife tantalized as she seductively posed for several naked pictures.

"Nobody would believe this if I didn't have proof." He confided as he snapped away.

"Let me give you one that'll knock their socks off." My wife seductively said as she knelt in front of the mechanic taking his cock into her mouth she looked up at him alluringly as he snapped a few pictures before throwing on her dress and leaving.

She drove around the corner and picked me up. "Enjoy the show honey?" She smiled knowingly.

"What do you think?" I asked placing her hand on my throbbing rock hard cock.

"Mmmm, we'll have to take care of that won't we" she enticed.

We went home and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the day and night.

She's visited the mechanic from time to time and needless to say we no longer have any repair bills.