The Mechanics Bill Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing to pay.
1.4k words
3.93
49k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock read midnight when I woke up. Robin wasn't in bed next to me and the light in our bathroom wasn't on so she wasn't there. I couldn't hear the television so I doubted she was downstairs watching tv. I decided to get up and see where she was at. After the last several weeks my mind was racing with the various possibilities.

As I slowly made my way downstairs I noticed all of the lights were still off and the house was quiet. I walked towards the front room when I noticed that the front door was unlocked. I walked to it and just as my hand started to turn the doorknob something made me decide to stop. I went to the front windows instead and looked outside, careful not to move the blinds too much. I didn't know why but I didn't want to draw any attention. As I carefully looked outside I noticed a strange car in our driveway. Well, not a car really but a tow truck. When I recognized the car as a tow truck I know instantly what was happening. It was the mechanics from the shop. They were here again taking advantage of my wife.

I thought of what I had seen in the past and what might be, no, what was probably happening right now. My cock was instantly hard. I wanted to go outside to see what was happening but I couldn't figure a way to get out there without being seen.

What I could see was two people sitting in the truck. As I looked closer I could see what looked like a head moving up and down in the lap of the driver. I knew that head had to belong to my wife. She was giving somebody a blowjob in the driveway of our house. I could see the driver had his hands on the back of her head as it moved up and down in his lap. I couldn't see what the passenger in the car was doing but in my mind he was playing with my wifes pussy or ass.

I went out the back door of the house and slowly made my way to the side. As quietly as I could I opened the gate and moved to the edge of the garage. I stayed hidden in the shadows as I peeked around the corner. In the moonlight I was able to see my wifes ass in the air as her head continued to bob in the lap of the driver. The passenger had one arm wrapped around her waist as his other hand worked two fingers in and out of her pussy. I could see her robe was pushed up to her waist. The windows were down on the truck and I could hear moans coming from the driver as he had his cock sucked by my wife.

I continued to watch as Robins head came up out of his lap and she worked her way around in the truck and moved so her head was now in the lap of the passenger, and her ass and pussy were in the face of the driver. As her head started to move up and down in the passengers lap, I reached in my shorts and started stroking myself. The driver had now put his hands in Robins pussy and I could hear her moaning around the cock in her mouth. The moonlight was just enough so I could see her head bobbing up and down and her ass high in the air. I thought that anyone driving down our street wouldn't be able to miss that naked white ass sticking up like that.

I watched this take place for several more minutes until the passenger pushed Robins head up off his cock. He then opened the door and slid out, his pants around his ankles. He pulled Robin out of the truck, turned her around, and bent her over the seat. She was leaning into the truck and I could see that the driver had moved as well. Robins head went forward and down, soon returning to that up and down bobbing motion. I knew she was sucking the dick of the driver once again. The passenger moved up behind her and thrust his cock forward, burying it in her pussy. As he sank his manhood into my wife I heard her moan from inside the truck.

The passenger wasn't wasting anytime and immediately began pounding into her for all he was worth. I could hear the slapping sound as their bodies connected. His hands were on her hips and I could hear him grunting as he fucked my wife. He didn't seem concerned in the least bit about being gentle and was fucking her with abandon. Pounding her pussy with only one thought obviously on his mind and that was his own pleasure. But while he didn't seem too concerned with her pleasure I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was obviously getting pleasure from this. Her head continued to bob up and down in the drivers lap and I could hear the driver telling her to keep going, that he was close. I watched as the driver leaned back in the seat and appeared to be thrusting upwards, grunting loudly. I knew that he was cumming and I knew from the position of my wifes head that he was cumming in her mouth.

As my wifes mouth was being filled with cum the passenger never slowed down at pounding her pussy. He was fucking her with enough force that I saw the truck rocking from side to side as he thrust in and out of her. He too started making noises and I could tell that he was close to cumming as well. Soon he bottomed out inside her and held himself in place, hands on her hips as he let out a loud moan. It was obvious that he was depositing his load in Robins pussy. He held himself in place for another moment before stepping back, letting his cock drop free from my wife. As the passenger stepped back, he pulled Robin from the truck and pushed her down in front him. He told her to clean his cock as he couldn't go home with her pussy smell on it to his wife. Robin immediately leaned forward and took his entire length into her mouth.

As much as I was enjoying watching my wife suck the cock that had just cum inside her, I knew that it was probably close to time for me to go back inside. Just as I started to step back towards the gate into my backyard I heard something from the neighbors yard behind me. Startled I quickly looked back. I didn't see anything at first but then caught some movement in the shadows by their front door. While I couldn't see the face I knew from the shape of the body that it was my neighbor, Roger. Roger was standing there, staring at my driveway and watching Robin. I didn't know how long Roger had been watching and if he had seen Robin getting fucked. What I did know was that he was there now, and he was watching Robin give another man a blowjob in the driveway of our house. Roger's hand was moving back and forth and it was obvious that he was jacking off. Jacking off as he watched my wife suck another mans cock.

As much as I wanted to stay and continue watching all the action, I knew I needed to get back inside before I got caught. I quietly made my way back into the house. Just as I was closing the backdoor I heard the truck in the driveway start up. I quickly made my way upstairs and had just entered the bedroom as I heard the front door open. A minute or two later Robin came in and went into the bathroom, closing the door.

As I lay there I wondered how things might change knowing that Roger had seen Robin having sex with other. Then the thought suddenly hit me and I started wondering if Roger had seen me standing there watching. The weekend was coming up and we usually talked to each other while doing yardwork. I wondered if he was going to say anything and if he did, what would he say?