The Medical Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie took a sip, made a face, and spit the concoction right onto the nurse and doctor in a green mist.

"Fuck you! You drink this nasty shit," the patient yelled.

"Very well," said Doctor Ulick, looking at the green splatter on his lab coat. He snatched the bottle from Kaylie. "Dick, hold her."

Dick walked over, taking Kaylie by the shoulders as she sat on the edge of the table.

"Don't touch me!" yelled the girl, as she tried to twist away from him. His big hands kept her firmly in place as she saw the doctor take a thin tube from a cabinet. A funnel soon followed.

"What the fuck!" cried Kaylie as the doctor approached.

"Nurse?" asked the doctor. She approached Kaylie and took her by the back of the head and chin. "I've had quite enough of your obstinance, young lady," he scolded. "Open your mouth."

The nurse pulled down on the girl's chin, and her lips parted a bit. Doctor Ulick slipped the tube into the patient's mouth.

"Do yourself a favor, and try to relax," he offered, as the tube touched the back of her throat.

Kaylie tried to break free, but Dick held her immobile. The nurse had her head held tight. The tube slipped down her throat as she gagged, fighting the insane urge to throw up. All she could see was the doctor feeding it into her mouth. She coughed as her eyes welled up with tears. Why was this happening to her?

Finally the urge to gag subsided. The doctor attached the funnel to the other end of the tube and began to pour the green liquid.

"You brought this on yourself, Kaylie," he said as the clear feeding tube turned green. "Three different drugs are in your system. That's a lot to combat, hence the bad taste of my formula." He poured the last from the bottle and held the funnel high, making sure it all went into his patient.

Kaylie sat there, helpless, a tear running down her cheek. She wanted this to be over. She wanted to get far away from this place. Jail couldn't even be this bad!

"Very good," said the doctor once the liquid was gone. "Now, I must warn you, don't throw up. We'll have to do it all over again.

He slowly pulled the tube out of the girl's throat. She coughed and gagged as the last of it popped out. She clasped her mouth, almost losing it!

The nurse and Dick let her lose as Kaylie rubbed her throat. "You fuckin' assholes..." she was muttering under her breath between coughs. She had never felt anything like that before, and it was horrible!

"Get her washed up, please," ordered the doctor as he discarded the feeding tube.

"Follow me," the nurse told Kaylie, walking to the door on the girl's right. She followed as instructed, afraid of what was next.

Entering the new room, Kaylie saw a large table in the middle of the floor. An array of shower heads hung above. She also noticed counter tops lined with soaps and shampoos, towels, brushes, and many other toiletries.

"Lay down for me on your tummy, please," asked the nurse as she took a scrub brush and soap. "We're going to get you nice and clean."

Kaylie approached the table and laid down. She heard the water turn on, and suddenly the showers were spraying her from above. The nurse lathered up the brush and began to scrub the girl. From her neck, down her back, to her arms and little butt. She worked the brush in circles over Kaylie's smooth white skin. Then down her pretty legs to the bottoms of her feet. It was all Kaylie could do to stay still as the brush scrubbed her sensitive soles.

"Turn over, please?" asked Nurse Johnson.

Kaylie flipped onto her back, feeling the nice warm water as the nurse repeated to procedure. The brush scrubbed from her pretty breasts, to her private areas, along the tops of her legs, to her toes.

"This feels amazing," Kaylie caught herself thinking. The hot water, the smell of the soap, the scrubbing of every inch of her body... "So much nicer than a tube down my throat!"

When she was rinsed, the nurse handed Kaylie a towel. Drying off, she was led back into the lab, feeling quite refreshed.

"Back up here, please," the doctor said, patting the exam table. " I trust you feel better after your cleansing?"

"A little, I guess," answered the girl, sitting up on the table.

"Oh, I'm sure more than a little. Lay back, legs straight," he ordered, extending the foot of the exam table.

Kaylie did as she was told, starring up at the ceiling.

She again heard the snap of exam gloves, and the doctor stood over her on her right. He felt her neck gently with both hands. He then moved down to her breasts, massaging, feeling. He took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and gave a hard pinch.

Kaylie sighed as a slight twinge went through her. His hands went to her sides. She squirmed as he used his fingers, feeling her ribs and tummy. Moving down to her feet at the end of the table, he began spreading the pink toes of her right foot.

Kaylie looked down at him "What are you doing?" she asked, irritated. She hated her feet being touched.

"Examining you for needle marks," explained the doctor, as each little toe was separated from its neighbor. When the left toes had been examined, he lifted up both her feet, cupping them under her soft heels.

"Spread your toes, please?" he asked.

Kaylie felt her face blush. She spread her toes for the doctor.

"Now curl your toes," he said.

She scrunched her toes, wrinkling her little soles.

"Good," said the doctor, setting her feet down. "Dick, hold her legs, please."

Kaylie got nervous as Dick, who had silently been standing near the door, approached her on the left. He gently took both of her ankles, bending her legs at the knee, and bringing them as far back as they would go.

Kaylie was humiliated with this attractive man seeing her in this position, let alone helping! She tried to stare at the ceiling and think of something else.

"Okay, Kaylie," said the doctor, as he put some lubricant on his gloved fingers. "I'm going to look at your genitals now."

Kaylie felt fingers parting her lips. The doctor spread them open, examining her pink flawlessness. She involuntarily gasped when two fingers slowly slid into her vagina. The doctor felt inside of her, expertly moving his fingers.

Locating her G-Spot, the doctor moved his fingers up and down against the ceiling of her pussy. "Do you feel that?" he asked.

"Oh, do I!" she thought. But a quick "yes" was that she allowed to escape her lips.

His fingers moved in and out of her slowly, methodically. She felt like every inch of her vagina was being massaged.

His fingers came out of her. The doctor parted the hood covering her clit.

"Well, young lady," she heard the doctor saying between her legs, "your clitoris is quite swollen."

"Oh my god," thought Kaylie. "This is so freaking embarrassing!"

She felt a finger touch her clit, her lips still spread apart. Her breath caught as the finger pressed in on it a few times.

"Nurse," said the doctor, "if you would examine her rectum please?"

Kaylie forgot about the pleasure she was experiencing and looked down at the nurse and doctor, a little panicked. "That's not necessary. There's nothing wrong with-"

"Shh," said the doctor. "Be good. You're almost done."

The nurse put her lubed finger on Kaylie's anus and applied some gentle pressure. Her finger slid deep into her patient's warm hole.

A slight gasp escaped Kaylie. Before today, she had never had anything in her ass. Before she could come to grips with another woman's finger in her, the doctor slid his two fingers back into her vagina.

An "Oh!" escaped Kaylie's lips before she knew what she was saying. Her pussy felt so tight with something in her bottom. The nurse examined her rectum as the doctor examined her pussy. Pleasure was building so quickly!

"Um, Doctor?" she asked, trying to not sound like she was turned on. "Can you stop now? I think... I think you've..."

Kaylie couldn't concentrate on what she was even trying to say. The nurse's finger probing inside her ass was driving her nuts. Her pussy was begging to cum. She tried to think of anything, anything other than sex.

She saw her breasts rising and falling as she was panting for breath. "I can't cum during an exam, can I?" she thought. "They want to make me cum. They want to embarrass me or something."

She glanced at the large muscled man still holding her legs back. She was going to cum, but they'd get little satisfaction.

Kaylie held her breath as she orgasmed. It felt amazing, but she did all she could to hide it, not make a sound.

The doctor took his fingers out of her pussy after he felt her contracting muscles ease. The nurse also removed her finger Kaylie's bottom. The young girl looked up at the ceiling, glad that this had to almost be over. She heard the nurse walk to a cabinet and return. Something cold touched her anus.

"Now what are you doing?" asked Kaylie, trying to look between her legs.

"I need a better look," said the nurse as she inserted a small speculum into her patient's bottom.

"It's cold!" Kaylie protested.

Squeezing the handle of the device, it began parting Kaylie's anus.

"Oh my god..." she quietly whined at the bizarre sensation. She tried to tense up, to fight it, but she couldn't resist. The nurse turned a screw to lock it into place, and Kaylie was wide open to the room.

"There we go," said the nurse. "Much better."

It felt so weird! It was as if her inner soul was being exposed. She saw the nurse with a small flashlight, peering deep inside of her.

Just then, the doctor's fingers parting her lips again, exposing her clit.

"Still swollen," he said, as if to himself. He placed his finger on the engorged clit and began making small circles.

"Mmm," moaned Kaylie, not meaning to. She should have been mortified, she was thinking, being completely naked, three strangers examining her every inch. She should be screaming for help instead of wanting to scream in pleasure.

The nurse moved her lubed finger along the rim of Kaylie's stretched anus, gazing into her illuminated clean, pink hole. The doctor's finger was gliding in circles over Kaylie's clit. She was breathing hard. It felt weird. It felt wrong. It felt so fucking good!

"Ooh," panted Kaylie. "Why... What are you people doing to me?"

"It's okay, young lady," said the doctor. "It's all perfectly natural. You're responding very well to your treatment."

Kaylie felt an orgasm building. That finger running along the rim of her anus... The doctor expertly massaging her clit... It was more than she could bear!

"Oh god!" cried Kaylie. "Doctor? I think... I think I'm gonna..."

She looked at Dick as he held her legs. He turned to look at her and they made eye contact. "This sexy man," she thought, "he's watching me get off. Watching me..."

A wave of pleasure was about to erupt. "Oh. OH! OH GOD," panted Kaylie. "Doctor! I'm... I'm... Oh god, I'm cumming!"

She stared at Dick as the orgasm ripped through her loins. He gave a cute little smile as the girl came, her head falling back on the table as her orgasm subsided. The doctor kept circling her enlarged clit, the nurse kept fingering her stretched ass.

Just as her pleasure had nearly faded, she felt another wave begin. "How is this possible?" she thought. She had never felt like this before.

"Mmm. Ooh," moaned the girl, watching these people continue to stimulate her. "Oh yes. Yes! It feels so good, doctor." Her little pink toes curled as she felt his finger firmly massaging her clit. The nurse reached her finger deep into Kaylie's rectum, tracing circles in her inner most depths.

"You're doing just fine, Kaylie," the doctor said. "Let it all out."

"Oh fuck. OH FUCK! FUUUCCCKKKK!" cried out the patient as euphoria filled her body. A stream of clear fluid ejaculated from her pussy as she orgasmed in absolute bliss. Her whole body was quivering, her face flushed, as her vagina throbbing in pleasure.

Finally the orgasm subsided, and the doctor stopped rubbing her. Dick set down her legs, and the nurse released the speculum in her ass, allowing her anus to close.

Kaylie laid on the exam table, nearly passed out. Feel good chemicals flooded her brain, and she no longer cared about anything.

"Very good, young lady," the doctor was saying as she came to. "How do you feel"

"Amazing," sighed Kaylie. "I've never squirted before." She felt clean, healthy, satisfied. She didn't feel any more anger. She was no longer mad at these people. Maybe they helped me, she thought. She was a little bitch, and they had reset her in a way.

"No more drugs, alcohol, or breaking the law," said the doctor. "You don't want to have to be treated a second time."

"I don't know about that," Kaylie thought, smiling to herself.

"The nutritional supplement will purge all the toxins out of you. You were scrubbed clean of all harmful bacteria and germs, and your mind is now able to focus without your libido inhibiting you. I recommend you attempt a powerful, squirting orgasm once per day."

"You may get dressed. The nurse will get your things. I'll sign off of your paperwork. Good luck," he said, giving her a smile and leaving the lab.

"Good luck," smiled Dick, following the doctor.

Kaylie was soon dressed and released. Her mom noticed the change immediately. Whatever they had done to her daughter seemed to have worked. She knew a couple other parents of brats she would have to recommend this clinic to...

The End

12