The Medical Assistant

Story Info
She got more than one treatment.
1.5k words
4.18
70.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

Our family doctor, a specialist in Internal Medicine, is one of 120 specialists in many medical fields with offices in a clinic in our city. The four-story building is connected by an enclosed overpass to a huge hospital complex.

I had an appointment for the three-month checkup of my high blood pressure. Debbie, one of the doctor’s medical assistants, is my sister-in-law’s 20-year-old child. Despite protests from her mother, she has for years called me by my first name. “Hi, Bill,” she said as she led me to an examination room. “Strip to the waist,” she told me as usual. The doctor preferred to have me bare for checking my upper body. I always invited Debbie to strip to the waist with me.

“One of these days, I’m going to shock your socks off and do that,” she’d tell me as we started a routine banter about such an unlikely event.

Entering the examination room, I stripped to the waist and hung my clothing on hooks above and behind a pair of chairs for patients. When I turned around, Debbie was facing me stripped to the waist. Talk about shocking your socks off. Wow!

“How’s this for tits, Billy Boy. Like ‘em?”

Her breasts were gorgeous. Each just a nice handful. Pert, with half-dollar size pink aereoles and magnificent nipples as large as the end of my little finger,

“I’d like to stand here and ogle them, but I’d rather feel them and suck them. What happens when Dr. Walker comes to examine me?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Before you got here, he had a call from the hospital concerning an emergency with one of our patients. Mary was gone taking care of one of her sick kids, so the doctor and I had to call to reschedule appointments and arrange for some patients to see other doctors. The doctor told me he’d be gone at least an hour and a half, and that I should take calls on our answering machine. So, you can suck my tits and do other sexy things for an hour or more. Or I can reschedule your appointment.”

Yea, sure!

I took Deb and in my arms. Geez, but those soft tits and hard nipples felt good against my bare chest.

“First, I want to kiss you,” I said. We put our lips together and she opened her mouth as though she was going to suck my face inside. Her mouth and tongue ravaged mine. I couldn’t remember ever being kissed with such fervor. She was making my six-and-a half-inches of sixty-six-year-old prick feel four inches bigger and forty years younger I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her against my hard-on. She ground her groin against mine. I thought my balls would erupt.

Then, I held of one of her breasts and tweaked its distended nipple. “I want to suck your tits, Deb,” I murmured against her warm, wet mouth.. And I want to suck your pussy until you come in my mouth.”

She reached between us and squeezed my hard-on, causing me to moan with pleasure.

“Let’s get undressed,” I suggested. “I want to see you naked before you lie on the examination table with your legs in the stirrups so we both can be comfortable when I suck your pussy.”

When she lay naked, she eyed my nude body and said, “Oh good, you’re not circumcised, so your foreskin will slide back and forth that over nice knob that’s leaking pre-come. Your prick prick is beautiful. It’s just the right size for me to get all of it in my mouth. Come here so I can suck you for a minute and hold your balls.”

I moved beside her and fondled her tits as she gobbled my cock and one of her hands cupped my nuts. “Oh god, that feels good,” I told her. “I’m real close to coming in your mouth.”

She pulled away, and said, “I want you to, but not just yet. I want you to suck my tits some more.”

“Your body is gorgeous, Deb,” I whispered as I leaned to lock our open mouths in a torrid kiss. Then, my open mouth replaced my hand on her tit. I covered the entire aureole and hungrily suckled her tasty nipple. Her hands grasped the back of my head, pulling me closer as I lovingly worshipped each tit again and again.

“Suck my cunt, Bill.” Hearing her say cunt sent a thrill to my balls and throbbing prick. “My pussy’s dripping in anticipation of you sucking it.”

I pressed my lips to hers. I’m going to suck your cunt, but first I want to suck your tongue,” I told her before my mouth opened over hers and we kissed with unbridled passion.

Hurrying to sit on the examiner’s stool at the end of the table, I placed her legs in the stirrups and gazed at her cunt. Well-defined lips protruded through neatly-trimmed pussy hair that glistened with her juices. “Your cunt is magnificent, Deb. I’ve seen hundreds of on the internet, and yours is the nicest by far.”

She twitched her cunt lips, as if to acknowledge my praise. Amazing! Those lips would be able to milk a prick like they were giving a fabulous blowjob.

“Suck me, Bill. Eat my pussy. Eat me, eat me.”

I lapped the wetness between her asshole and the bottom of her twat. I sucked one of the delectable lips into my mouth and savored it with my tongue. She squirmed in ecstasy as I enjoyed the tasty mouthful. I then alternated sucking them, darting my tongue into her warm inner softness as I moved from one lip to the other.

“Oh, Bill,” she sighed as her come flooded my mouth. I continued licking and sucking until I got as much as I could of her wonderful come.

I kissed her clit, then licked her from top to bottom again and again before passionately sucking her distended clit. I almost came myself, when she raised her ass, clutched my head and ground her cunt to my face, murmuring “I’m coming some more” as she drenched my mouth with another taste of her delicious come. I sucked her until she collapsed in exhaustion.

Eating pussy is a delight I can enjoy over and over. So, I returned my mouth to her cunt. I licked from above her clit to her asshole, up and down the sides. She came again. My lips and tongue and nose and face snuggled in her soft pussy hair, savoring the taste, the smell, the awesome pleasure of her warm, wet snatch. She came again.. A copious amount of her heavenly juice flowed into my mouth. I did my best to make sure I didn’t miss a single drop.

I rose, pushed the stool out of the way and stood between her legs. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed. She had a serene smile and an expression of sexual contentment. I studied her curvaceous body. Her stunning breasts moved only slightly with each gentle breath. Her nipples had softened and, to me, looked ready to be suckled. Her cunt, open and twitching slightly, was perfection.

I moved closer until my balls rested against her ass, with the length of my hard-on against the soft curls covering the cradle formed by her cunt lips. I leaned over so my cock pressed between my stomach and her twat as I sucked one of her inviting nipples. As it hardened, she placed her hand on my head, and, with a smile in her voice, said, “You’re making my cunt all wet again. I hope you’re going to fuck me.”

“I’m so ready to fuck you that I’m about to come. Do you have a condom?”

“The doctor has some in a drawer over there, but we don’t need one. I’m on the pill and I want to feel your bare prick in me when my cunt sucks the load out of your balls and you fill me with come.”

She wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me into her until my nuts rested against her asshole. When I started to fuck her, she tightened her legs enough to stop me. Gazing into my eyes, she said, “Your prick feels so good in me. Stay all the way in and pump slowly. Let me make you come.” Smiling with enjoyment, she moved my hands to her breasts, and reached around her bottom to fondle my balls. Then, she twitched her cunt, causing it to milk my prick. The pleasure that filled my groin was like nothing I ever had experienced. Her vaginal muscles were literally sucking my prick. “Come in me, Bill. Fill me so full that it oozes out and down my ass.” That’s exactly what happened, and I collapsed on top of her, so drained that I was too weak to stand.

Finally, I rose, looked Deb in the eye, and said, “Pardon my crudeness, but that was one of the greatest pieces of ass I ever have had.”

“Bill, kissing you, sucking you, coming in your mouth and fucking you beats anything I ever have experienced. Even though your prick’s no longer hard, I want to suck your it again, and, hopefully, get another taste of your come. Then, I want us to figure out when we can manage to meet at my apartment for more tongue sucking, tit sucking, cunt sucking, prick sucking and damn-satisfying fucking.”

Merob
Merob
35 Followers