The Medical Record Ch. 03

Story Info
Faithful couple swaps with friends.
6.9k words
4.11
68.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers

Readers must read the previous chapters to understand the context of this chapter 03.

*

Over the next few days, Janet and I didn't discuss the apparently inevitable swapping. I figured she and Jennifer would do the tactical planning. I had warned Janet that before anything was to occur that she and I needed to have an in-depth talk about boundaries, limits, expectations etc.

Janet told me one evening during supper, that Sis had called and invited us over to their place for Friday evening cookout. I readily agreed as Sis and Dick had become much friendlier since the incident. So Janet called them back and we were committed.

That cook out was the beginning a new era of friendship with them. Whereas, before, Sis had not been really friendly to me, that evening we chatted and became closer. Not only did I become more comfortable with Sis, Dick and I hit it off really well. He and I had several opportunities to speak privately while the sisters were also busy talking. I learned that Dick and Sis had been through some tough times but had more than survived. Each had gone through individual counseling and, to my surprise, had been in marriage counseling. This was news to me but I was very pleased to hear that their marriage was now on a much firmer foundation. I didn't inquire as to whether Sis had confessed about infidelity that resulted in the pregnancy. Certainly I was not going to reveal who the sperm donor had been. Even Sis didn't know that I was he. She did know her lover had had sex with her earlier in that fateful evening. I would leave it at that.

Before the evening was over, plans were made for us to get together two weekends hence at our place. On the drive home, Janet and I discussed the obvious positive changes that had gone on between Sis and Dick. I expressed my new appreciation for both Dick and Sis as people. Janet copied that back saying that Dick and Sis both seemed much happier and more secure in their new relationship since counseling. That night we made sweet love together renewing our vows of love and fidelity. Sleep was heavenly that night. All was well.

I worked all the next week. Janet had a number of local appointments along with her internet consulting. Wednesday evening after supper, we were sipping coffee and nibbling deserts when Janet slipped her toe up my foot to my calf. That is her signal that she wants to talk about something important to her. I figured it was about Bob and Jennifer.

I giggled and felt the goose bumps start marching up my leg. "Whatcha got on your mind we need to talk about?" I queried.

"Wellllllll," she drew it out and smiled and winked at me.

"About Bob? Huh?"

"Yes."

"Have you been talking to Bob or Jennifer again?" I smiled at her, wondering if it had been Bob and if so if she would own up to it.

"Jennifer and I had a nice talk this morning. She and Bob would like for us to get together at their house Friday night for dinner and games. 'Fun games is' what she actually said. How about it? I would like to." "I'm assuming that her 'fun games' thing is actually swapping. Is that correct? Have you and Jennifer agreed already? Have you and Bob also been talking?" I was now looking directly at her. Her toe withdrew from my leg.

She smiled. "Yes and yes. Jennifer is all for it. Bob is also. Bob and I did talk on the phone also. I talked to him after Jennifer and I talked."

"Janet, your talking directly to Bob worries me. Your talking to Jennifer is ok but from here on, I don't want you talking to Bob privately without my prior consent. Swapping could lead to private sex which would lead to divorce. Honey, I'm very serious about this. I cannot even think of life without you but I cannot tolerate the idea of you and Bob having secrets, especially secrets regarding sexual things. You must agree to this restriction before we even talk of swapping or even discussing it." I tapped my finger on the table for emphasis.

Janet reached over the table with both hands and grasped mine. Looking into my eyes she said solemnly, "I promise you never to talk to Bob again about anything sexual. I will only flirt with him when you are with me and with your prior permission. Is that good enough and in plain enough English?" She squeezed my hands. "I cannot think of life without you and expect both of us to be totally faithful to our promises. Will you promise me the same things that I have promised you?"

"I promise you" I replied with a squeeze of her hands. Her toe wiggled up my leg again.

"Now John, let's talk about Friday night and what we will allow, encourage, permit and avoid."

"Okay, Janet, I have been thinking about this just as you have. Here are some of my thoughts. I am going to write them down so we can remember them. First, I want you to know that I am really nervous about this. We have such a wonderful marriage that I can think of nothing that can improve on it. I recognize that swapping can, for some, be fun and have no terrible consequences. I just hope that we fit into that category of people.

I have heard that swapping has resulted in an entrance into 'the lifestyle', meaning full blown swingers; swinging at swinger clubs and all sorts of perversions, lying, cheating, infidelities and such. You need to know of my anxieties. I trust you absolutely now but having sex or making love to another man or woman will be a life changing impact on each of us personally and on our marriage." I got up to get a writing pad and pens.

When I returned, Janet was looking very somber. She was deep in thought.

"First and foremost, Janet, neither of us can use the word 'love' in describing a relationship other than the one between you and me or between Bob and Jennifer. We cannot say, 'I love you' to any other person for any reason. We can say, 'I love the sex' but not 'I love you'. It would be better just not to use the word 'love' or 'lover' at all. 'Good sexual partner' would be okay. Don't use the word 'lover'. Do you understand and agree? This will be hard in the throws of climax or high sexual arousal since we have always recommitted ourselves using the word 'love'. I have very nervous about this, Janet. I could not handle hearing you say 'I love you' to another man."

Her reply was a rapid and forceful "YES. Neither of us can express anything that would even hint of 'true love' for another person. I fully agree." I was satisfied but still concerned.

"Next, other than a short cooling down time, we cannot 'snuggle'. I mean cuddling when it is not part of foreplay. I don't want either of us to feel the comfort and warmth of another person along with 'pillow talk' with another. This has to be about sex and nothing else."

"That is going to be hard, John. I agree but I can't see having sex and then not laying with that person afterwards."

"That is exactly why I am concerned. I believe we may not be able to pull sex and love apart. If only one of us has that problem then our marriage is in serious trouble. One way around that is to have sex only in the eyesight of our marriage partner. That way we can make eye and voice contact to remind the other of this part of our agreement."

"Okay, John," she nodded agreement. "We will flirt, engage in foreplay and, if it comes to that, actual sex, only in the presence of the other one. I feel very 'okay' with that."

"Third," I continued, "there must be no bondage, violence such as spanking, or degrading words. We must uphold our commitment to each other at all time in word, thought and deed."

"John, I hadn't even thought of those things and fully agree."

"Janet, we must not agree to a repeat at the time of our first swap. I insist that you and I take private time talk about it before we agree to another time."

"Okay, I don't have a problem with that either."

"Lastly, if either Bob or Jennifer gives the least hint that either is not in full agreement with all of these, then I will call it off. We could consider another try but I'm very concerned about my relationship to you. The risk, even with these restrictions, is more than I am comfortable already."

I smiled nervously at her as we held hands. I know she could feel the little stress tremors of my hands and the cool sweat of my palms.

"Janet, I am willing to try for your sake. I hope that I can survive this. Maybe, when we get over there and reality sweeps down upon me, I'll enjoy being with Jennifer like I know you and Bob do." I accidentally had used the present tense rather than the future tense. Janet immediately picked up on that slip of my tongue.

"John, do you think that Bob and I have already been intimate. You said 'do' rather than 'will'?"

I grit my teeth at revealing my thoughts accidentally.

"Let's just be honest at this, Janet. I heard you talking to Bob on the phone back a while ago. You told Bob to keep his mouth and zipper closed. I don't know what that was all about but I have worried about that ever since. Since we are in the very special mode of truth telling, tell me what you meant."

"What were you doing eaves dropping on my private call with Bob?" She had taken the offense.

"It's the husband's prerogative to keep up with his wife's private calls if he has suspicions. Why are you on the defensive all of a sudden? Have you and Bob already done it?" I had raised my voice and squeezed her hand automatically.

"Absolutely not." Was her quick and forceful answer. "We have talked about getting together as a swap. That is all."

"Did you talk to him sexy like? Did you tell him how you wanted to be with him? Did you tell him your pussy was wet and tingling thinking of him?" My voice was now more insecure yet angry.

"Shame on you, John. How could you even think that of me?" Janet's reply did not answer my question.

"You didn't answer me, Janet. You simply attacked me. Is this going to become how we solve problems in the future? Do you see what is already happening to us?"

"Well, if it weren't for your damned suspicious nature, we wouldn't have these problems. And yes, we did talk in pretty specific terms about being together. Just remember, I have promised not to talk to him in the future without your consent. We didn't have this promise before."

"Janet, I didn't think we needed it until I heard you tell him to zip it up either. A wife should never talk to person, not her husband, in such sexually intimate details. You know what you did was wrong or you wouldn't have told him zip it up until you were sure I wasn't listening. You were making a dirty little secret already. You have crossed the line of trust in this issue of swapping even before you and I had taken this time to discuss it. Surely you can recognize now that my concern has some basis in fact."

"I am so sorry, John."

"Janet, sorry doesn't cut it. Let's put it in the past and be sure you don't make that kind of mistake again." I was irritated and she knew it.

"Are you going to talk to Jennifer before we go over Friday night? I think it would be a good idea for you and Jennifer to agree to our terms before hand. You must not talk to Bob, only to Janet. You can call anytime. In fact right now is a good time and I want to listen in."

"John, that wouldn't be right for you to listen in without Jennifer's permission." Janet was forceful.

"You can tell Jennifer. I would have preferred for her not to know but if you insist it's ok. Frankly, if she didn't know I was listening in, she might have revealed something you didn't want me to know. That's what I'm thinking is your reason to tell her. That gives her a heads up not to talk about some things."

"John, you are so suspicious. I think after this is all over and done with that your suspicions will quiet down. When you see the openness that we will have, I think you are going to feel so much better and our trust level will be improved overall. Get on the other phone while I dial her."

"Janet, I am hoping you are right and I am wrong. I hate feeling any anxiety about our future relationship."

Janet called and talked to Jennifer. She told her that I was listening in. Then she told Jennifer of our restraints and my continuing concerns. Jennifer told me and Janet that neither she nor Bob would do anything to destroy or impair our marital relationship. Nothing would be done without full consent. No one should feel badly about anything. She would tell Bob of our restrictions. Jennifer agreed totally to our restrictions. She was going to insist on the same things even if we had not, except that having sex in view of each other might be hard the first time.

Friday came too early for me and not soon enough for Janet, or so it seemed to me. We were due over at 6:30. Dress had already been determined as summer casual. Janet wore a light yellow cotton mid thigh skirt and loose fitting blouse with bra and matching white panties. I wore summer slacks and a white loose short sleeve knit cotton shirt. Both of us wore Velcro sandals. We took the bottles of wine and salads with assorted dressings.

We gathered on their deck as the girls finished making the sandwiches and serving the salads. Bob and I iced the wine and poured some sparkling water. The weather was perfect late summer. They had a large canvas umbrella type covering with a circular serving / eating table and movable benches. Bob turned on the radio to a background music station on Cirrus radio. We enjoyed talking and telling jokes sitting across from our respective spouses.

As the sun emptied the skies of bright colors and as the shadows lengthened, the wine bottles emptied. I normally only drink on glass of wine. Bob was in charge of pouring the wine. The wine was in the kitchen so he got up several times to fill the others glasses. I noted that Bob and Jennifer were sipping down a little more than usual. The one glass I had seemed to more than do the job of quelling my anxieties, in fact I felt strangely calmer as the night progresses. I was even contemplative of how relaxed and warm feeling I had become.

Just the thoughts of what was likely ahead had my cock swelling and tinting my trousers. It had been years since just thinking of sex had gotten me almost embarrassingly hard. Still, I was managing this with a calm that surprised me. I held out my hands to find that the tremor I had had was now gone and we had not even started. My hands felt warm. I felt this way only after several glasses of wine usually but I wasn't going to complain. I had had anxiety about being anxious. Now I felt warm, calm, relaxed and my cock was bulging and throbbing.

I laughed at one of Bob's jokes, feeling considerably less inhibited than when I arrived. "Bob, you and Jennifer are drinking more than your fair share of the wine. We have only half a bottle left for the rest of the night. Good thing I took only one glass or you three would have run the supply dry already. If I take any more you won't have to worry about me driving home. I'll be under the table." I giggled.

"You are doing fine, John," Bob replied. In half hour you will be on the safe side of half sober and able to get it up." He grinned and looked at the girls.

"I got it up already." I smiled as I patted my throbbing hot bulge.

They were all smiling now.

"Janet" said Jennifer, "Let's clean up and get the dishes in the washer." She stood and began to clean off the table. Janet joined her with a load. They disappeared to the kitchen. I could hear them talking in hushed tones.

"John," Bob was looking at me. "Let's take a little walk in the back yard before it gets to dark." I knew he wanted to talk about tonight's activities.

We took off to the small fish pool he has. There were cement benches around the pool. He motioned for me to have a seat. I was glad to do that as my sea legs were a bit unsteady.

"John," he began "Jennifer and I have been talking about tonight. We talked in more detail after Janet called and talked to Jennifer with you listening in. You would expect us to do that." Indeed I hoped they had.

"Jennifer and I fully agree to all your restrictions. We acknowledge your concerns. I think we should go to our great room to talk. We have moved the two couches to face each other with a clear area between them. There is a soft woven rug on top of the carpet between the couches.

The candles are being lit as by the girls as we speak. We have soft slow, easy to dance by, music programmed ready to turn when and if we decide to do a little dancing .

He continued in a non-threatening tone. "I believe the best way to proceed is for us to sit next to the other's wife on a couch, facing the other 'new' couple. We should go over the rules and answer any questions with everyone participating in that. Both of us are new to this however I have, as result of my practice of psychology, known others who do this and how they have started. After that, we just take it as it comes."

"John, do you know what 'soft swapping' is?" Bob inquired.

"No. We are totally new to the whole concept and all the words. Just what does it mean?" I looked at him inquisitively.

"John, It's when couples have sex with their own spouses while in a room where they can see the other couple copulating. That means 'fucking' to the average person." He laughed for he knew I knew what copulating meant.

He continued. "Some couples feel like a soft swing is the better way to get started. There would be only some kissing and fondling with the others spouse but no oral sex or penetration with the penis. Would you want to make that a stipulation for tonight?"

I thought about that for a moment the replied. "Bob, Janet really wants you tonight. She and I had great sex last night. Afterward we had our cuddling and pillow talk. I think she would be terribly disappointed if I pulled the reigns tighter this late in our planning. I think we should just let whatever is to happen to happen. What about you?"

"John, Jennifer really wants you also. Have no illusions about that. Both of the girls are ready for a full swap. I hope you are as eager to sample Jennifer as I am ready for Janet."

Even though I was feeling strangely warm and calm, his remark caused me to cringe inside.

I told him, "My worst fear is that Janet might not be able to have sex just for the fun of it. She is convinced she can but I am not so sure. She might still develop a strong emotional bond to you. Such a bond would tear at the fabric of our marriage."

"Bob, please don't be angry with me if," I hesitated, "I don't want Jennifer to feel like she is not beautiful or sexy if I fail tonight. I have a hard on to beat all erections but it might fade if my anxieties return. I'm ok now so let's get with it pronto."

Bob looked at me as we both got up. He smiled and patted my butt. "John, I'm quite sure you will do fine. You seem relaxed and definitely ready" as he glanced at my huge hard on that had not relented.

I didn't want to talk about it any more. It was time to fish or cut bait.

Janet and Jennifer were already seated across from each other on the couches. The candles were lit and soft music played dreamily from the surround sound system. I smelled the vanilla candles and appreciated that it was Janet's favorite fragrance in candles. I took a seat on the couch on which Jennifer sat while Bob sat with his hips pressing on Janet's hips. I figured they planned on being a lot closer before the night was over.

Bob took the lead. "Let's review our agreements so far. As I understand it we will not use the word 'love' tonight. We won't snuggle afterwards. We will have no secrets. We will not do anything in private. There will be no violence and 'no' will mean 'no'. Nothing happens without mutual consent of our partners or our spouses. This last part is my restriction. If any of us wants to call it off at any point, then we stop. No questions will be asked even if there is major disappointment. Is everyone on board so far?"

RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers
12