The Medieval Faire

Story Info
A weekend at the faire turns into much more for these two BBW.
1.5k words
3.93
29.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempben
tempben
21 Followers

Please be gentle as this is the first time I decided to post any of my writing. Any constructive comment and tips are welcome.

*****

The fair was going on every year since 2000 now on its 15 anniversary and wanted to showcase all they had to offer to their client. The fair grew big through the years and now took almost 6 acres of land and was very diversified. Lynn and Lucy always loved the fair it was an excuse to wear their old time dress and bustier that made their breast pop up like crazy. They were both fairly large women weighing around 280 lbs each. Lynn was standing at 5'10 and got lucky and had some big breast 42DDD but practically no ass, on the other hand Lucy only had some DD but had an amazing big ass that made most black man drool when they saw her. This year was the 3rd time they came to the faire and they wanted to explore and experience the most they could. The faire had a package call Ultimate experience program. It was described as a total immersion into the old time life. Giving the client a full and in depth view of a medieval person. The only catch that Lynn could find was that you could not specify what character or which level of society you would be put in. At least they could indicate that they wanted to stay together. Lynn and Lucy both signed their copies and sent them a week before the event and started the waiting game.

A week after sending their papers it was finally time for their adventure. They got there before the place is open to public as indicated by their pamphlet. At the back gate 2 guards were already in full costume guarding the door.

- Do you have your passes miss? Asked the guard on the left.

- Yes here they are. Said Lucy as she handed out both ticket

The guard took the ticket and look at it confirming their identity then proceeded to let them pass.

- You need to go to the royal court to get your orientation and costumes for the day it's straight down the hill. Said the guard on the right moving aside to let them pass in.

They both took back their ticket and went their way to the castle.

- I can wait to see what will be our roles for the weekend. Said Lynn.

- Me neither I hope we are in the castle. Said Lucy.

They soon got to the castle and in line with the other extras for their roles. The lady at the front of the gate was dress as a queen and was giving people their role one at the time. Finally at the start of the line they both hold their breath to earn their roles.

- You two ladies will be working as servant for the royal court. You will be serving the meals and cleaning up after for the king and it's royal guest. You will start by helping the kitchen preparing the meal for tonight. Go grab your costumes from that room and start working.

They both look at each other not sure if to be happy or pissed off about their position. They decided at least they are in the castle it me not be the best position possible but still not the worst. They went straight to the costume room to get their first surprise of the day.

In the costume room they were full and busy like crazy when it was their turn the lady behind the counter look at them up and down twice before saying to them.

- Well ladies there is no nice way to say that but we usually don't have servant that ... fa... voluptuous. The only thing I have might be and bit tight on you but that's all I have for now, later today their seamstress will be in and she can get you into something more comfortable. Here take these for now and no make the best of it.

They took their costume to the changing room then started to talk to each other quickly.

- Lynn, are you having as much trouble as I am having right now?

- I think so my skirt is so short it barely covers my butt.

- I know what you mean on top of that my boons are barely staying in there if I bend over to pick something they both pop out. Did you got a bra or panties?

- That was what I was going to ask you I didn't get any either.

They both came out of their respective room and looked at each other. The uniforms were so tight and short on them they look more like maid hooker than servant. They went back to the lady in charge with their street clothes in their hands.

- We did not got any underwear or bra is it normal.

- Oh yes it is we strive for authentication here so we go all the way like they did back then. The uniform will be alright until they can be altered don't worry about it just hurry to the kitchen.

Off their way they went after that, they were still a bit uncomfortable with the tightness but decided to just go with it. They saw the marking for the kitchen and entered.

They entered and discovered a big kitchen already full of people working around and a manager standing in the middle ordering everybody around. So they went to him. His name tag said Pierre.

- Hi Pierre we are Lucy and Lynn we are servant and got sent here to help in the kitchen.

He looked at the quickly then something caught his eye and he took a second look at them.

- Good morning ladies, I'm sure I can find something for you to do let me see.

He then moved two boxes around and instructed them to their task.

- Until the banquet start you will be peeling potatoes today it's not glamorous but the medieval age were not. Starting from now you will be required to stay in character no matter what and will inquire harsh punishment if you fail to deliver. Is that understood?

They both nod in agreement and started their way to the boxes until they got stopped.

- No no no Lucy you go to this box and you to this one.

Not arguing with their first task they went to their assigned place. Lucy with her big boobs was sent to the bag almost done making her having to bend over every time she grabbed for a new one. On the other side of her Lynn's bag was facing the other way her friend was. It wasn't much a bag as a big plate with the potatoes on them. Lucy saw very quickly why she was given that station. For each potatoes she had had to bend forward and go on her knees and hand to grab them making her skirt that was already barely covering her covering her but rise to her hips.

- Omg Lynn I can see your entire ass and even your pussy lips every time you bend forward.

- That's what I kinda figured but what else can we do until we get better costume? At least there is no public.

She had barely finished her sentence when she notice a shadow coming toward her and then she felt as hand on her ass. It was Pierre's hand on her and as she begin caressing her ass keeping her bent in her position.

- As the master of the kitchen I am higher than you little servant slut. Of course I chose which bag you had for a reason. Now I can make the rest of your weekend miserable or easy your choice.

He then proceed to lower his hand to the opening of her pussy. Rubbing his finger up and down her slit brushing her asshole every pass, his finger played on her pussy parting open her lips at time and just caressing her after. He was waiting for her to get wet but got frustrated of waiting after another gentle touch on her lips he parted them apart and pushed his way his way into her moist vagina, making her moan softly.

She was getting finger fuck by that complete stranger in the middle of the kitchen while everyone could see her naked ass and pussy it was making her even wetter than she thought possible. But why was it turning her on so badly her shame was making her blush but no one could see her face in her position. He was continuing to fuck her fat pussy with his finger going faster now that he could hear her moan more vocally as he increased her rhythm on her. Soon she couldn't wait anymore.

- Please fuck me sir please fuck this worthless servant!

To be continued ...

tempben
tempben
21 Followers