The Mediterranean Guesthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julien raises his hand and starts to slowly pull one of Christine's dress straps from her shoulder. He does it slower than I think is possible, all the time continuing to kiss her neck and never stopping to feel her with his other hand. Christine lets out a small whimper when the strap finally clears the shoulder and Julien allows it to drop. The dress is now hanging on her with only one strap, the other side of the dress is only supported by her breast

Julien raises his hand and slowly touches her breast from the side. Again I can hear Christine sigh with pleasure as Julien's hand gently moves to cup one of her boobs and his fingers close in on her erect nipple.

Christine's hands have moved behind her and she is clearly fondling and squeezing Julien's cock through his shorts. If my own cock gets any harder, it will explode and then I will make the headlines of the tabloids: "Man died because his cock exploded!" I am still too shocked to touch myself, but it is getting very difficult to sit and contain myself.

Julien now starts to pull the other shoulder strap and slowly he moves it to the side. Now the dress is almost hanging only from Christine's breasts and nipples. She is again looking at me, both at my eyes and I can also see her gaze dropping to my crotch, looking at the huge bulge down my shorts.

Julien turns Christine around so that she has her back towards me and pulls down the dress. She is completely naked underneath. Her slim figure is now completely exposed. I admire her well muscled thighs, her small but yet round and firm ass and her impossibly narrow sexy waist. My eyes linger at the gap between her thighs, I can see her pussy lips waiting for the cock that Julien is surely only moments away to slide in into her waiting vagina.

They start to kiss hungrily and moan and I can feel the desire and want and need build in the room. Julien reaches behind Christine to grab her ass and squeeze her ass cheeks. She is almost lifted off the floor, and I am rewarded with an even better view of her pussy and tight pink asshole. I think I can see her her pussy lips glistening with the anticipation.

They breathe harder and deeper as they continue to kiss and I can see Christine rubbing Julien's cock through the fabric of the shorts. Suddenly Julien pulls away and turns Christine around so that she is again facing me. She opens her eyes as I take in her full nakedness, admiring the sight of her perfect young breasts and taking in the almost totally shaved pussy, with only a very thin line of pubic hair an inch or two above it. He reaches around and puts one hand on her breasts, squeezing the nipples and his other hand drops down to her crotch. She can't keep her eyes on me anymore as it is clear she is almost reaching climax already, even though she hasn't even been fucked yet.

But Julien isn't going to allow her to come so soon. After only a minute he again turns her around and pushes on her so that she has to sit on the end of the bed. He takes off his shirt and says something to her in french, and she pulls down his shorts.

His dick jumps as it is finally freed. He also is well shaved but has a bit more hair above his dick. His balls are shaved and smooth. I think his dick is almost the same size as mine, my dick is possibly slightly thicker. She already knows what he wants her to do, and with one hand on his balls and other hand on the shaft of his penis, she leans in and takes his dick into her mouth and starts to suck it slowly moving her head so that I can see his dick going in and out her mouth, becoming shiny and slippery with her saliva and his precum.

Now it is Julien's turn to close his eyes and I can hear him sigh and say something in french as Christine continues to suck his dick, I hear her making slurping sounds and she is obviously enjoying herself pleasuring her husband while another man watches. She suddenly moves her head and pushes Julien slightly away and then she straightens her neck and pulls him back and takes his whole dick into her mouth and throat. I am amazed, I have never seen anyone deepthroat with such ease and grace. After a while she pushes him out and as his dick falls from her lips I can see long streams of saliva hang from it and Christine's mouth.

Now Julien reaches down and pulls christine up and throws her onto the bed, and goes down on his knees. I know what happens next, and so does Christine as she spreads her legs wide and raises her ass up from the bed. Julien goes down and buries his face in her pussy and I can see Christine watching her husband lick her pussy and clit and then Christine turns her eyes to me. There is hunger in her eyes as she has her hands on her breasts and her man is licking her at the same time.

I can't take it anymore and stand up and take off my shirt and drop my shorts, with Christine's hungry eyes following my every move. My cock has never been bigger or harder and as I stand next to the bed, it is pointing straight to Christine's face. Julien's head is going up and down as he licks his wife's pussy but I can see him watching intently.

I want nothing more than to join the couple on the bed and sink my dick in the waiting mouth of the most beautiful woman I can imagine.

Christine slowly lets one hand go from her breast and reaches slowly towards me and I know my fantasy is about to become real. I step one step closer and her hand can reach my dick. She touches it, first carefully and then she moves her hand and grabs the head of my dick. Now I can feel the electricity in her touch. She slowly moves her hand and touches my balls which are exploding from the need to release the biggest load I can remember to come. She grabs my balls and pulls me closer.

Her head is close to the edge of the bed and as I get closer I bring my dick to her lips. She doesn't take it into her mouth right away, but decides to lick it first all over as she continues to grab my balls.

Julien rises up and stands with his dick in her pussy lips, ready to go in. He again says something to her and as she suddenly takes my dick deep in her mouth, at the same instant Julien pushes his cock all the way inside her waiting pussy. At the same moment we see Christine orgasm with her hand on my balls, squeezing them at the rhythm of her pleasure waves and she is crying out but cannot make loud noises as my dick is in her mouth. We see her back arch over and over again as she continues to climax as her fantasy of taking two men at the same time is realised.

Finally as her orgasm is over, Julien has slowed down his fucking, but now he speeds up again slowly. She has barely recovered but now her husband is picking up speed and his dick slams in and out her pussy, faster and faster, with deep motions, completely pulling out of her pussy each time and then slamming back in to the hilt with each fucking motion. She resumes to suck my dick and squeeze my balls. I can feel her long fingernails in my balls and scrotum, and I am getting closer and closer to not being able to resist coming into her mouth. I am unsure if she likes it, but as I clearly come closer and closer she opens her eyes and looks at me and puts her hand around me on my ass and pulls me closer, clearly signalling that she doesn't want me to pull out and she wants me to shoot my load down her throat.

Julien is saying things to her in french which I can't understand but it is clear he is also getting closer to come. Now he seems to find another gear and I watch his dick slam in and out of Christine's pink pussy and it is clear he is seconds away from orgasm. So am I and I can feel the pressure begin in my balls as the load of a lifetime is coming. I moan and I can hear Christine's muffled moans as she has my dick deep in her mouth and her husband's dick in her pussy, pounding away. We are seconds from orgasming together.

Christine now pulls my dick out of her mouth and with a final squeeze of my balls, sinks her fingernails in my balls and pulls me all the way in her mouth so that my dick disappears completely in her mouth and throat. I can feel the tightness of her throat and I can't hold back anymore, and with a shout I shoot my load, spurt after spurt, down her throat. My climax seems neverending flood of cum but she doesn't let me pull out and my huge load goes straight down her throat. Swallowing my load, she orgasms a second time and I can see her other hand squeezing the sheets and her breasts are bouncing at the combined rhythm of her orgasm and Julien's fucking. Julien cannot avoid orgasming after seeing his wife deepthroat another man's load down her throat. He cries out and shoots his load into her waiting, pulsing vagina.

It must have taken a few minutes for us to recover, because I don't seem to remember how we all ended up on the bed, but as we come to, I am on the bed with Christine next to me and Julien on her other side. Her hand is on my side and he is caressing her and whispering to her in french. She is smiling a content smile and she answers in a whisper to her husband and then looks at me and says: 'thank you Archie, that was amazing!'

What can you say to that? What do you answer to the most beautiful, sexy woman after you have just watched her husband fuck her to two orgasms and after you yourself have shot your cum down her throat while watching them fuck?

'No Christine, thank you, It was my pleasure!' I answer.

'Maybe... maybe tomorrow night we can do it again?' She asks shyly. I look at Julien who has his hands on her waist and looks at me expectantly.

'I would love it!' I answer

After a minute, she looks up to me with her angel face shining with the double orgasm from moments earlier.

'Maybe tomorrow ... you would like to fuck me?'

Impossibly, after coming maybe five minutes earlier, somehow my dick seems to thing the wait to tomorrow is not necessary. But I don't want to spoil the atmosphere. We are content now. It is time to rest.

I reach and kiss her lips on her angel face as her husband is inches away. 'I would like nothing more than to fuck you tomorrow.' I whisper to her ear.

We lie on the bed for few minutes longer and then I decide to stand up and go to my room. We say good night and I leave them naked on the bed, covered only with a sheet and enjoying the afterglow of a threesome in mediterranean darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED

12