The Meet Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan learns how to control his erections.
2.1k words
4.45
14.3k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're closing in on the final chapter, and I have zero notes on how it will end. I guess I am as eager to see what happens as others who have been following along. To those that took the time to tell me to push on, thanks for the kind words. Means a lot. This chapter is short and soft, but the next won't be, I'm guessing.

For those needing a recap, this is set in 1959 when swimming nude at some swim clubs and schools was considered normal in America. Or maybe it's urban legend. Have fun googling it. Cheers!

_______________

"RYAN! We meant what we said. No more erections during practice!"

I was at private practice now with Dr. Tammy Wynn, and though I had somehow eeked out of the last group practice (where we temporarily shared pool space with the girls) without getting an erection, I had not prepared for this morning's routine in the same way. My boner stood high in the air before her.

Just before I went to the last group practice, I beat off literally a half dozen times, and while I was there, I dared not look at the girls' side of the pool. None of them were naked that time around, but it didn't matter. If I see a girl look at me when I am naked, I tend to get stimulated. I didn't want to risk it, considering the deal that Tammy and Coach Bradley made with me..

"Come, on, Tammy. I didn't get hard yesterday and I had to.. well... you know... and I have to again later today..."

"I'm not having it. You have ten minutes to get that under control, or you lose the deal."

The deal was, if I made the next three weeks of practices without getting an erection, Dr. Tammy Wynn and Coach Amanda Bradley agreed to have sex with me. For a moment, while I stood naked in front of Tammy, I wanted to stare her down, to announce that she was asking too much of me, but she was too busy staring at my hard cock and didn't notice the fury in my face. If she hated my boner so much, why did she spend so much time looking at it? I turned away, and stormed off to her office, slamming the door behind me. I went straight to her desk and grabbed some tissues. Not even taking time to sit, I began beating my meat immediately.

I was angry, but the image of Dr. Wynn staring at my cock was enough to get me through my first orgasm. Knowing I would have to do this a few times, I started thinking back to the time the girls went naked at the pool, and when I saw Coach Bradley peeling out of her clothes to demonstrate how to properly dive off the block to one of her students. These images helped push me forward.

Ten minutes hadn't passed and I had already cum three times. I was beating furiously for one more when the door flew open. "Are you almost done?" Dr. Wynn barked, behind me.

"WHAT?!" I screamed, embarrassed. I turned further away from her. "Please, go away!"

"Will this help?" I peered over my shoulder and almost came again. Tammy was standing fully naked at the door. "This is what you get. That is, if you get your problem under control. Remember this, Ryan. It's the last time I show you, until you make good on the deal."

I'm not sure what got into me, but I straightened up and turned around, facing her. Granted, I was at least ten or twelve feet away from her, but it was close enough. She perked up. For once, instead of ogling her body, I stared her down and began stroking faster. We said nothing, but locked eyes, as I jerked my stiff cock for at least a full minute, and then climaxed, spilling my load on her tile floor.

It beaten and bruised, I finally let go of my cock. Already, it was sadly limping, overworked from the past twelve hours of abuse. Nevertheless, I sent a clear message to Tammy. I was going to win that bet.

***

The first week was hell. Every spare moment I would rush to a bathroom, or some such isolated place, to whack it. It was much easier to not have sexual thoughts when I was entirely sexually exhausted. That, and staying on the boys' side of the pool during group practices, while always avoiding any close contact with the girls, seemed to do the trick. I actually felt weaker, and it negatively affected my times, but I wasn't getting boners anymore.

I jerked it a couple times before every morning practice I had with Dr. Wynn, too. Not with her around, of course. She only did that the one time. While I engaged with her during practice, I avoided looking at her. If I saw her eyeing at my nude body, I knew I risked losing the deal.

Until the middle of the second week, that is. The sheer habit of controlling myself began to fill me with confidence, and by the end of the second week I was only masturbating a couple times a day. I was even feeling more confident around girls, with my newfound sense of control.

I was really tested when the petite blonde girl ran up to me one day. We were only a few days out from the first meet and she came over to pep me up about it. I can never remember the girl's name, but I remember she was always bubbly and hyper. She was also one of the few girls on the squad that went naked every now and then, as she was now... which is why I remember it so well. "Hey Ryan, I heard your times are getting better again. You ready for this weekend?"

"Yes, I am," I said, smiling.

One, I felt great about the upcoming match. I was competitive and ready to break new state records. Two, as my penis flopped before the nubile and naked girl, not once did I fear getting erect. I felt like a superhero.

***

On the last day of practice before the following day's meet, I met in the morning with Dr. Wynn like always. I didn't bother masturbating, and had no problems having direct conversations with her while naked. My penis stayed limp, if hanging low. I truly believed I had conquered the problem.

Dr. Wynn said as much. "So, Ryan? Are you ready for tomorrow's meet?"

"Yes. Can't wait?"

"Can't wait to win the meet, or for other things?"

"Both, maybe," I grinned.

She smiled, too. "We'll see. Now get on the block.."

I felt so gosh-darned pumped about the upcoming competition, and my newfound sense of control, that I didn't bother beating off between my last class and practice, either. Instead, I quickly chowed down the first decent meal I'd had all week, and then finally rushed to the Nat. I was a bit late for practice, but eager to win that bet.

I stripped naked in the locker room and barged through the door to the pool. I almost fainted when I glanced to my right. All the girls were way down on their end of the pool, a considerable distance from me. However, I could tell they were naked, just like the boys. Just like they'd done on that second day of practice. I snapped my head back to the floor and walked the opposite way around the pool to get to the boys' side. My cock was already a third of the way up, flopping, but eager to rise more. If Coach Amanda Bradley saw me with a hard-on, I was done for.

Controlling my breathing, thinking on my success in the past days, I calmed down. 'I got this,' I said to myself. 'I was starkers in front of Tammy this morning and didn't get a rise. Why should I now?'

"Because they're naked..." I whispered to myself, yet still trying to shake that thought out of my head. I arrived at my bench and sat down.

Half of the boys were already in the water. I nodded to Alex next to me. "They been in there long?"

"A few minutes. Good thing coach didn't see you weren't here. He's been buried in his notes."

"I had to eat, man. Been starving, trying to keep up with my schedule. I needed it."

"I know what you mean."

I was able to keep my thoughts on the business of swimming, and that kept my junk in check. In the first hour and a half of practice, I'd warmed up, ran three sprints and a one-on-one. Sure, I only focused my sight on the water and the floor - anything but the girls - but the system was working. My cock stayed limp, and I stayed happy.

I was even able to avoid thinking about how Tammy and Amanda were going to be breaking my virginity. Had I thought about it, I might have struggled with the challenge, but I knew better. I stayed clear of any and all sexual thoughts, in spite of the naked girls in the same room with me. Again, I was feeling indestructible.

But then, Mary Ellen Barker happened.

The first day I had discovered that men swam naked at my school was the day I met Mary. I was as naked as I am now, nervous, and hard as stone in front of her. When she stopped me to introduce herself, all I could think about was covering myself, and wishing the roles were reversed. i would have given my left nut to see her naked.

On the one day the girls had been naked at practice (before this one), I never got a good look at Mary. That was not the case now. As I approached the block for the final run of the evening practice, she rushed up to me. I couldn't help but be distracted from the jump, and turned my head toward her. Her glorious, grapefruit-sized breasts bounced as she rushed towards me. "Good luck tomorrow, Ryan!" she screamed. "We're all rooting for you."

She stopped a few feet from me, placing her hands behind her back and standing on her tiptoes. She smiled and winked, as if she were offering me the view. I felt it immediately, my penis beginning to react. "Thanks!" I yelled back. "That means a lot. Good luck to you, too, Mary."

"You know my name?" She reached out and grabbed my forearm, pulling me back toward her, while I was trying to turn away. I wanted to get in the water immediately.

I pitched my head in the air, staring at the ceiling. "Of course I know your name. You introduced yourself to me the first day I was here."

"Oh, yeah, when I was with Sheila and Betty. I should get them over here to wish you good luck, too."

"No, no! No trouble," I said, with a quiver in my voice. It was half hard now. I had to hurry! "Thanks, though." I started to turn around again when I heard a voice behind Mary. It was Coach Bradley.

"Oh, Ryan?" she yelled.

I looked past Mary, careful to avoid her nudity as best I could, to see the women's coach rushing up. At least she was dressed. "I just wanted to say I started utilizing some of the exercises you and Dr. Wynn showed me. Can't wait to use that electronic timer, too. Thanks for getting me involved."

While Coach Bradley spoke, she stared directly at my cock. Up until now, she had always refused to do that. Then, she licked her lips. That's all it took. I glanced back to Mary, spotting her fully nude form, then back to the coach who was utterly doting over my cock, and in an instant it popped to action.

"There it is!" yelled Coach Bradley, jumping up and down, clapping. Mary began bursting out in laughter, too, and this caught the attention of the other girls. A natatorium carries sound. It echoes off the walls. And the room filled with laughter. I didn't know if the girls were in on the bet, or if they had been put up to this, but it didn't mater. It was over. I lost. Finally, Coach Bradley looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry, sport. Can't win 'em all."

The, she zipped around and strolled off.

With my cock aimed not two feet from Mary, and all the girls on the squad watching, too, I just stood there, furious. I think, by then, I had lost any semblance of shame.

Somehow, I had to make this right...