The Meeting

Story Info
A chance meeting turns into the begining of something more.
1.2k words
4.42
9.6k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't usually go to bars and clubs, but tonite seems different somehow. I just have the urge to go in and see what's happening inside. There's the usual crowd of people. Some desperate guys hitting on girls, getting nowhere, as usual. Some pretty cute ladies out there, but nothing really catching my eye, until I spot you.

You are sitting alone at a table nursing some sort of mixed drink with a straw. Close to the bar, but off to the side where you can see the whole place. I notice right away what you are looking for. Every guy that gets in range gets a nice long look at his package. You are hungry for cock tonite and are hoping to find someone to give it to you.

I pick a spot at the bar near the end where you are. There are no stools at this end, so I just lean back against the bar and watch what's going on. You see me right away. You try to act like you aren't looking, but I see you look at me. My cock is already stirring, thickening, straining against the fabric of my jeans. The bulge running down my leg is very obvious. You can't help but look at it. You are subconciously stroking your straw as you take a drink. You know you want it, and so do I.

I walk over to your table and stand next to you. My cock just inches from your face, aching to get out of my pants and into your hungry mouth. You break your stare as you snap back to the reality that I am standing right there, watching you gaze hungrily at my growing member, and look up into my eyes.

"Can I help you?" You ask.

"I think we can help each other." I reply.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." you say, embarrassed, knowing I know.

"I know you do. You have been looking at it for a while. I know what you want and you know what I want."

You get nervous now. Nobody has ever noticed you before. You have gone out in the past checking guys out, imagining what you would do with them, but never before has anyone aproached you like this. Calling you out, knowing how much you want to feel a thick cock in your mouth.

"Sorry," you say, "I have to get going." With that you stand up to leave. I grab your sweater off the back of your chair and help you put it on from behind you. As you get your arms in the sleeves and pull the front together to button it I lean in and whisper.

"When you get outside, instead of going to your car, you will go to the alleyway to the left and wait for me there."

You don't say a word. You just grab your purse and head for the door. I return to the bar.

******

"What is that guy thinking???" You think as you get to the door. "Like I'm going to go to the alley and wait for him. I don't even know him. Why would I do that???" You are walking without really paying attention to where you are going, thinking about this guy and his brazen request, no demand, that you go to an alley and wait for him. It isn't until you get there that you realize you had turned left and are now standing at the very alley I wanted you to go to. "Do I go in? Do I actually wait?" Then you think of that bulge in my pants. How you could see it's thickness. How it was throbbing, growing, right there in front of you. How you thought of feeling it in your mouth, sucking and stroking until it gave you the reward you desire so much.

You enter the alley and go back about 20 feet or so. "Is he coming or not? How long do I wait? This is stupid, I'm going home." Just then you hear the door to the club open. You see a shadow coming towards the opening to the alley.

*******

I round the corner and see you standing there, waiting just as I asked. I walk up to you without saying a word and push you up against the wall, kissing you deeply. My tongue probes your mouth as my right hand finds your breast, squeezing it hard as our tongues dance in your mouth. My left hand goes behind your head into your hair. I spin us around so that I am against the wall. I break the kiss, pulling your head back by your hair. It doesn't take much pressure pushing you down to your knees. You go down willingly.

You slide your hands up my thighs on your way to my belt. You gasp a bit as feel my hardness thru my jeans when your hand passes over it. It's only now that you fully realize just how much you need to feel me in your mouth. You unbuckle my belt and undo the button on my jeans. You pull the zipper down, as you suspected, I have no underwear on. You can see that I am clean shaved, but my cock is running down my leg so you can't see it yet. You kiss my smooth skin, inhaling deeply so you can smell the scent of my sex. You slip my jeans down just far enough to free my aching cock from it's confines. It springs out of my jeans, almost slapping you in the face.

You lick up my shaft slowly until you get to the tip. You see a large drop of precum at the hole. You give me a sultry look as you lick it up, pulling away so there is a string of cum from your tongue to my cock. You move back in, licking all of it up with a broad stroke of your tongue and swallow it down before taking my swollen head between your lips.

You slide your lips down my shaft taking as much as you can into your mouth. You start working my cock with your mouth, slowly at first, then picking up speed and intensity. My hips thrust along with you taking long deep strokes into your cum thirsty throat. I put my hands on both sides of your head, grabbing your hair as I start to fuck your mouth faster. Your hands go to my hips as you give your mouth to me to use as I please.

You can feel my cock getting even thicker and harder as I get closer to cumming. My body stiffens as I thrust forward deep in your mouth as I start to cum. You almost choke as the first blast hits the back of your throat but it doesn't even slow you down. You wrap your hand around my shaft and stroke it, holding the head of my cock in your mouth as I fill it with spurt after spurt of my hot cum. You swallow it down as if you were starving, eagerly sucking and stroking out every last drop.

You stand up as I tuck myself back into my jeans and button up.

"I put my number on a piece of paper and slipped it into your sweater pocket." I say. "Call me."

As you turn and walk toward your car you softly say to yourself, "Wow, I am a cum slut..."

"No," I respond. "You're MY cum slut."