The Meeting

Story Info
On-line lovers become real.
2.8k words
4.33
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Duke Supernature for editing and formatting

*****

It was a cold October morning. Louise got out of bed and thought about what the new day would bring. She got up and gathered the things she would need for the day. Today was a day like no other, tonight would be a night filled with pure passion; a night she had been thinking about for what seems a lifetime.

Louise had met Fynn two years ago in an online chat room. They 'clicked' and swapped contact details. They would often send long emails to each other and it was Fynn that had given Louise the confidence to further herself and go to university. She had always been so grateful for this and held him in high regard. Though their emails both Fynn and Louise got to know each other quite well and this then lead to more erotic conversations, which they both enjoyed. The conversations always got both parties rather hot under the collar and longing for more.

So we arrive at today, a meeting had been organized and location had been agreed. Louise had the right amount of excitement and nervous to make her skin tingle. The more she thought about it the wetter she got, as she laid out the items she planned to take. She could not last the day in this state - she had a whole day of university studies to undertake first. She had already spent several lectures this year with a wet hot pussy thanks to some of Fynn's rather hot texts.

Louise decided she had to release herself there and then and removed the black silk nightie she had spent the night in and stood there naked in front of her mirror. She looked at herself as she slowly started to touch her nipples slipping a figure round each other then giving each a slight pinch, repeating this several times until she could see them hardening in the mirror. She then could no longer wait and snaked a figure down to her heat, she could feel how hot she was as soon as she got to her neatly trimmed mound. Then she realised just how wet she really was, she was dripping down her thighs.

She realised she must have been sleeping like this all night, as Fynn had told her exactly what he planned to do to her the following evening. She remembered touching herself last night as he texted her word for word, what he had planned. Fynn seemed to know her mind so well, he knew what turned her on and he knew how to get Louise dripping wet. This is why Louise knew she had to meet him and let her fantasies come true.

Louise's finger continued to snake down to her clit, it seemed rock hard already. She rubbed it round with one finger, round and round, then she used two fingers to rub her hardening clit occasionally pinching it between both fingers. The feeling was so intense yet she longed for the feeling of something hard inside her. She then moved her other hand down her body and toward her now rock hard nipples, she rubbed each one in turn between her finger and thumb.

Her pussy screamed to be filled and she was still dripping down her leg. She could not cope any-more and moved her fingers on her clit and slowly slipped them into the increasing wetness. Two fingers glided in and out of her wetness, she let out a moan, her tight pussy gripping to her fingers. The wetness dripping down her fingers as her head dropped back as she enjoyed the moment of ecstasy, the other hand now grabbing at her supple breast. She lifted her head and caught a sight of her reflection, she looked rather hot just then, playing with herself and she had always liked to watch herself being screwed.

This seemed somewhat naughty, and Louise always liked to be naughty, liked the idea of doing things that just weren't proper. Just then with the sight of her doing dirty things in the mirror did she feel herself to be so close. She dropped her hand from her breast and speed up the rhythm of the fingers inside of her, those finger fucked her wet cunt and she loved it, her other hand went to her rock hard clit and two fingers rubbed it round to the rhythm of her finger fuck. Just then one more glance in the mirror made Louise cum.

Her fingers were soaked and her heart raced, she fell back onto her bed and caught her breath.

"That should keep me going for the time being I think."

Minutes later after collapsing naked on the bed, she finally pulled herself up and got to packing her bag. She studied the underwear she had laid on the bed, thinking of Fynn and which one would get him most excited, she settled on a mint green and black bra with a matching thong that was tied by ribbons at both sides. She thought Fynn would like this set somewhat since he was in her mind when she bought it.

She could just imagine him pulling the ribbons and letting the thong full to the floor revealing her wet, tight pussy. Louise matched some black hold-ups to finish the look and thought she would hide it with a silk black dress that perfectly highlighted her curves. Happy with her selection she walked to the shower to clean off from the mornings activities.

Louise got in the mists of the hot water running down her hot body, nothing beat the calmness of a nice hot shower. As she tipped her head up the hot water ran down her firm breasts and the power of the water still managed to make her nipples tingle as they hit them. She could have stayed under the water for hours but due to her distractions this morning, she was now running late for university.

She quickly washed her hair and rubbed cocoa butter into her skin and dried herself off. She walked back into her room and dressed in the clothes laid out on the bed and put on a little make up on her lashes and lips and grabbed some coffee , then headed out the door to a day full of lectures.

That day dragged so much for Louise, her mind was long from her studies. University was not where Louise wanted to spend her day, she dreamed of other ways to spend her day. She would drift off in her mind to all those texts that Fynn had sent her, the way he described draping kisses down her body, kissing her thighs, this thought made her so longing for these kisses.

Then she thought about the texts Fynn had sent her last night, he told her how he planned to blindfold Louise while draping her body with kisses then removing her dress slowly then binding up her hands. This thought really made Louise moist, she had longed for a man to tie her up and this was a great fantasy of hers. She longed for the moment she could walk into a room and no longer be in control, to be submissive.

Louise kept looking at the clock, and time seemed to be on her side, it was nearly time for her fantasies to come true. She packed up her laptop and started to walk to her car. She put her uni books and laptop in the car and got in. She looked at herself in her mirror; she brushed her hair, and reapplied her rich pink lipstick, deciding she looked as good as she could, she set the sat-nav for the location agreed and headed off.

She could feel the nervousness racing though her body, they were good kind of nerves though, she had longed for, being able to explore her sexual desires and fulfil the fantasies she had had. She had always desired the element of being under someone else's control, this man in her fantasies was older than her, adding to the element of control. She arrived at the hotel straighten her dress and heading inside, her skin tingling with excitement and her pussy begin to get wet.

Fynn had not been able to concentrate all day knowing that he was going to meet Louise for the first time that evening. Although well experienced in dealing with people and situations, this was one that made him quiver with nerves. He had been speaking to her in email and text for a few weeks now and they had swapped photos and thoughts about how sexually they felt about each other and he knew she was to be his that night.

He arrived at the hotel in good time and showered, pulling on a pair of Levis and a white shirt. The room was warm and welcoming and he had purchased a couple of bottles of bubbly to celebrate. The carpet picnic he had promised was also prepared and now all he had to do was wait.

Fynn sits in his hotel room knowing Louise was on her way. He had the champagne and picnic ready and was so excited. They had arranged for her to arrive at 6.30pm and almost to the second the door, which he had left on the latch, swung open and her tall, sensual frame entered the room. Louise smiled as the door clicked to and they stood looking at each other, barely able to believe they were in the same space together. Dressed in a big coat she walked in and he kissed her cheek.

They held each other's gaze for a moment but as the door clicked shut they began to kiss as if it was the thing they had most wanted to do in all the world. It was electrifying and sent a shock through his body.

Her coat fell to the floor leaving her standing in a black dress which touched every curve perfectly. There wasn't any point in fighting to hold back. He let himself enjoy the stimulation as their tongues met, stroking her waist. Her hands moved around my back, holding him close. Fynn drew his tongue back, making her chase it, then sucked hers as it penetrated her mouth, sliding his lips back along it, then extending his tongue and playing with hers in the open.

Louise caught his mouth with hers, then forced his lips apart, parting hers wide. He ran his tongue around her teeth. She sighed as he found her tongue and stroked it with his.

He felt her upper body pressing against his, pushing him down onto the bed, and put his right arm around her back as he settled on his left side, and she snuggled closer to him. Then she ran her hand over his shoulder and back. They kissed for a long while in passionate silence until he broke free and asked if she would like a glass of champagne. He poured her a glass and, as she sat to drink it, he sat opposite and smiled. "You are so sexy," he whispered.

He kissed her again, this time a little longer and a little more passionately and their tongues touched. He felt Louise's breath quicken and knew they were already both aroused beyond words.

He drew back and she sat, starting to talk like old friends. Fynn poured a drink and then came and sat next to her admiring her pale skin, the curves of her wonderful body under her dress. "I have wanted you for so long," he said and she responded with a smile and saying "Me too, I have thought about this too often."

As their glasses emptied Fynn kissed her neck, nibbled her ear lobe and caressed her arm, taking in her wonderful smell, her softness and then, as he ran his fingers through her hair, the look she gave him. It said "Fuck me, I'm all yours". Louise was a dish to be savoured and remembered. This was too special to rush.

He slipped the scarf from her neck and whispered "Do you trust me?" Her answer was "Oh yes. " He tied it across her eyes and gently secured it. Then she was in the dark about what would happen next. Pensive but excited nerves tingling senses going on overdrive.

He took her hand and bid her to stand and she obeyed. She felt his breath on her neck and then the gentle tug of the zip as it slide down. She felt a finger softly trace down her spine from the nape of her neck to her G-String and wondered what was to come next.

Nothing. She sensed him move and then like a whisper he touched her lips with his finger, tracing across them and then down her chin to the collar bone.

Almost without her noticing the straps of her dress were moved across her shoulders and the garment slipped to the floor.

Now she was standing part naked in her new underwear, bought especially for this evening. She felt him move around behind her and taking her hands he drew them together, quickly binding them with a soft cord.

Her heart raced she listened intently, trying to work out what was happening. Then she felt it - a gentle soft brush across her lips over her cheeks and onto her shoulders. In one continuous move the brushing went across her breasts, down her belly and thighs before slipping around to her but and up her back. And then it did it again but this time it followed the line of her panties where the skin met, up her belly and into her cleavage, across her throat and back to her mouth, she started to moan a little.

Then it happened as swiftly as anything she felt her bra come loose and slip from her breasts, trapped by her pinned arms.

Fingers stroked her nipples and the brush continued to caress he released her hands and let her bra fall and then retied her hands leading her to the bed where she was made to sit down. He caressed her hair and then kissed the top of her brow.

She was left sitting there wondering what was to come next. She heard a door open and close still nothing.

And then she sensed he was near again ... she was made to move back and kneel on the bed. What she couldn't see was that Fynn was now naked and close to her marvelling at her nakedness and wanting more of her.

He laid her down and she felt captured, her hands now behind her back under her and forcing her hips upwards. She felt his lips on her nipples and then him sucking deeply she felt him run the tip of his tongue across her belly and then onto the fabric of her panties.

His kissed her there, feeling the dampness of her panties and she was aware how turned on she was. Her hips moved upwards as she strained to feel more of him but he withdrew. He moved her on her front and she felt her hands released and moved to a place above her head. Still blindfolded she had no idea what to expect next.

Fynn was now so aroused that his hardness was full and pulsing. His cock had never been harder he was sure. He touched the tip to her lips and her tongue flick out across it... Her mouth opened and she ran her tongue around the head slowly. Fynn watched in excitement not going any further in but simply enjoying the scene, she sucked a little on the tip, then she took him deeply into her mouth listening to his moans. Louise worked the tip with her tongue while taking him deeper in her mouth, his moans filled the room. Fynn could not stand anymore he wanted to be inside Louise and to feel her heat.

He lifted up Louise's head, sliding down her body and started to kiss her, his hands sliding down straight into her wetness, Louise gasping loudly. She pulled Fynn closer desperate to feel him inside her, putting his tip on her wet slit pushing herself closer to his throbbing hardness. Grasping the moment he entered her; a perfect fit and a perfect feel, her pussy grabbing his cock tight. Louise's body wanting more of him, pushing against him takes him deeper. Moaning more as Fynn pumped her deeper moaning on each trust of his rock hard cock, are bodies as one.

His strokes got harder and faster as he reached up to hold her neck firmly, kissing her breasts and mouth with hard passion. Tongues engaged in the same rhythm as their bodies. She grabbed his hips and steadied his moves as she began to come. Her eyes rolled back and the spasms began. He let her enjoy every one before exploding into her with a deep groan.

Afterwards they lay, stroking and cuddling where they lay. Fulfilled and drained... For now, as they both knew they had the whole night ahead.