The Meeting

Story Info
The lovely Miss. Wollingford sets up a meeting.
1.2k words
4.03
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand clench a fistful of her hair as he dragged her head back and assaulted her lips. He ground his mouth against hers in painful dance of fear and seduction. With his other hand he cupped her right breast and flicked the nipple with his thumb. A moment later he released her. She gasped for air.

She stared at him with bruised lips and big eyes. This was way beyond anything she had ever experienced. She shook her head and tried to remember what she was there for. She was supposed to be setting up a meeting for her boss. Things had been awkward from the beginning. He had sat behind his desk and stared at her, looking her up and down, assessing her. She had blushed furiously. Stublig over her words.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Grant. I'm Patricia Wollingford, Mr. Bruce sent me over?"

He folded his hands on his desk and nodded for her to continue.

"Mr. Bruce would like to set a meeting with you on, "she looked nervously down at her planner, "January fifth to discuss the plans for the new..." She could feel his dark eyes boring into her and she looked up. Their eyes met. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"Hello Miss. Wollingford," his husky voiced rumbled her name. "You are quite lovely."

"Um, thank you?" She made it question and tried to steer back to her purpose, but he wasn't ready for that yet.

"How old are you Miss. Wollingford?"

"I'm twenty seven. I was wondering if you would prefer morning or afternoon." Her heart was beating faster.

"Twenty seven? That's a nice age. I'm good morning and afternoon. As a matter of fact, I'm good all the time." He wasn't talking about the meeting. He got up from his chair and came and sat in front of her on the edge of the desk. She couldn't help but notice the considerable size bulge in his pants.

She felt herself flush with heat and could not meet his eyes. She berated herself silently. What was going on? She never lost control like this. His presence was overwhelming and he smelled like warm musk. He tipped her chin up.

"I find you very intriguing. I'm going to kiss you now, ok?"

She opened her mouth to protest as he pulled her gently to her feet, but no words came. She was a good girl. She didn't do things like this. I could lose my job was her last thought as he leaned in to kiss her. By the time he ended the kiss she was wet with desire. She couldn't help shivering a little.

"Do me a favor, go and lock my door."

She was dazed as she turned to go to the door, but then her mind went crazy. This would be a good place to start running. She could make it out the door and over to the elevators and be gone. This was sexual harassment, after all. Yet, she had never been so turned on in all her life. She stood in front of the door for a minute, then reached out and quietly locked it,

"Oh you are a brave one! I like that!" He smiled a little and began stroking himself through his pants, "Come here. Has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful mouth? Very kissable."

She shook her head and stared at her shoes. He tipped her chin up and kissed her again. Holding her jaw in his iron grip. He plundered her mouth with his tongue. She tried to squirm as his other hand slipped up her short skirt and he felt the wetness of her panties. He caressed her lightly and she shuddered and let out a groan.

He broke the kiss and began unbuttoning her blouse as she stood there dazed. She had rather nice size C breasts with dark aureole's and large nipples, which could be seen through her sheer bra. He set them free and, with a look of concentrated delight, he began to squeeze them and pull on the nipples.

Patricia gasped and nearly fell, but he scooped her up and took her to the couch. He sat down and took her on his lap. She could feel his erection pressed up against her as he suckled her breasts. He slid her panties off o that she was only in her skirt and he had full access to her body. One finger was lazily circling her clit. She felt the pressure building inside her.

Quickly he slid two fingers into her wet cunt and began sliding them in and out. She was slick with wetness. It felt so good that all she could do was lay her head back and enjoy the ride. She felt sexy as hell and very wanton. This wasn't her and she didn't care. A few minutes later she was wracked by an orgasm that hit her hard and fast. She came all over his hand, her pussy throbbing.

"Ah, now look what you did. You got your cum on my pants. I'm afraid you'll have to be punished."

Before she could think to protest he flipped her onto her stomach and exposed her round, white ass. Holding her down with one hand, he proceeded to rain down a flurry of smacks that quickly turned her ass from white to a charming pink. Tears stung her eyes and yet, it was erotic too. What was wrong with her?

As quickly as he started, he stopped. "Would you like to make it up to me?"

She nodded tentatively.

"Then take that beautiful mouth and suck my cock." He commanded and he slid her to the floor. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his impressive member. He was thick and long and there was already a drop of pre-cum on the head.

She looked up at him as she took her tongue and licked around the head. Then she grasped his cock and slowly began teasing and sucking him. She slid her hand up and down the shaft while she flicked her tongue over and around the crown. He groaned. She smiled, thinking she was in control. He let her have a few minutes of confidence before grabbing the back of her head and thrusting his cock down her throat. He pumped himself in and out of her mouth for a couple of minutes and then gave her time to catch her breath before starting again. She was drooling as she tried to contain his mass in her mouth and keep from gagging.

He pushed her back for a moment as he stood up. "Get on your knees!" he said, his breath harsh in his throat. She did as he asked and with that he grabbed both sides of her head and began to really fuck her mouth. He was like a piston pumping in and out until finally, with a deep groan, he began spurting his cum down her throat. She swallowed reflexively, spilling out only a little which dripped down her chin.

Mr. Grant sat back on the couch. God, he loved his life! He looked at the lovely cum stained Miss. Wollingford. She looked up at him with lust darkened eyes. "Tell Mr. Bruce I'll take the meeting at 10:30 on the morning of January fifth. I'll tell him what a great executive assistant he has."