The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve climbed off her on the bed and tried to catch his breath. Cara too was breathing hard. She took looked around for me and saw me from between her legs.

"Clean me up." She said to me. "Lick the cum off my pussy."

I looked down at her pussy, glistening wet with her juice. Her hole was now slightly open and Steve's white cum was oozing out from it. I got down in front of her and put my mouth against her pussy and felt her juices wet my cheeks. I licked her clit, causing her to jerk a little, given its sensitivity. Instead of using the tip of my tongue to apply pressure on her clit, I ran the top of over her pink flesh, wiping it clean and lapping up her wetness. Then I dropped down to her opening and ran my tongue over it, tasting some of Steve's cum. I stuck my tongue out then inserted it into her hole as far as I could, colleting all the cum before retracting it back into my mouth, tasting it all. I did this several times before running my tongue down to her asshole to lick off the mixture of cum dripping out of her hole. My tongue ran over all over her crotch and crack as l licked her clean, tasting and swallowing their cum.

Once finished I rose up off the bed.

"Come here darling," she said. I climbed on top and over her and she raised her head to plant a deep kiss, tasting the cum in my mouth, then her tongue left my mouth and licked my lips, chin and cheeks.

She pulled away and rose up and off the bed, then went into the next room. "Would either of your like a drink of water?"

"Yes," we both replied in unison.

She returned with a two tall glasses of water, then retrieved one for herself. Steve and I sat on the bed, naked, sweaty and nearly spent. Carla leaned against the doorway, drinking her glass. Evidently, our tryst also wore her down as her hair was bunched up and her bush was still wet and matted down.

She stood there, deep in thought, but didn't hint what was on her mind.

She finished her glass, the put it down on a table, then approached us, reaching for ours. Steve gulped his down quick before handing his empty glass to her. I wasn't through, but she took it anyway.

After placing the glasses on the table, she reached under her bed and pulled out a large case, then flipped it open and held up some type of cuffs. I looked at her curiously and she looked back at me, with a mischievous grin.

"Hold out your wrists." She said to me, then placed the leather cuffs around my wrists, attaching them firmly. Normally, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, but Steve was close by and I knew he would protect me.

"Lay down on the bed," she said. I did so and she raised my hands over my head and attached them to something I couldn't see. Then she disappeared, and I saw her retrieve two more cuffs, which she strapped to each ankle. Next, she pulled the lanyards on each cuff up to a hook on the bedpost, holding my leg high above.

I was now helpless on her bed, laying on my back, naked and spread eagle. I was nervous but my sexual energy made me wonder what tantalizing treat she had next.

She gave me a kiss and said "Don't worry, darling. You're going to like what I have in store for you." Then gave my cheek a little pat with her hand.

I laid on the bed as I saw her duck out of view to retrieve more items from her case and lay them beside me on the bed. I didn't recognize one, but the other was a large dildo of some type.

She grabbed one of her toys and kneeled between my legs. Her fingers spread my lips apart and I felt something touch my clit. I heard a click then the toy began to make some noise, like a fast motor running. Immediately, I felt suction being applied to my clit, sucking on it and pulling it outward. The feeling was intense. She rhythmically moved it around, looking at me to gauge my reaction. I lifted my head back, closed my eyes and gasped. I began to sway my hips a little, enjoying the toy. Then, she reached over and grabbed a large dildo, but as she lifted it up, I could see it had two shafts. She stood up leaving the small vacuum toy attached to my clit, then affixed the strap around her waist and placed one end inside her. Then, she flipped some switch on and I heard a vibrating noise coming from her dildo. Evidently, it was stimulating her too as I heard her moan after the vibration noise began.

She knelt on the bed between my legs and directed the dildos against my crack. I could feel one press against my pussy. She reached down and spread my lips and ass cheeks apart to let the other press against my little button. Carla looked down into my eyes as she slowly wiggled her waist and her double strap on against my holes. She thrust forward, watching me gasp as the heads of both ends simultaneously entered my vagina and ass.

She looked down at me. "Do you like that? Do you like getting fucked in the pussy and the ass at the same time?

I nodded my head. She reached around and slapped my ass. "Tell me!"

"Yes!" I said.

"Yes what?" she yelled back.

She smiled, then wiggled forward, driving both shafts deep inside me, stretching out both holes. The vibrations began to stimulate me in a way I've never felt before and with the suction being applied to my clit, it was more than I could stand.

"Yes, I like you fucking me in my pussy and ass!" I said.

"Tell me! Tell me how much you like it!" she commanded.

"Yes, I like it. I love it. I love you fucking me like this!"

I began to moan loud and Carla's smile grew wider. She pumped her hips driving her elaborate strap on in and out.

I looked down between my hardened nipples and watched her hips ride me as her tits bounced with every thrust. Evidently, she too was enjoying the strap on. My moans grew louder and she adjusted something and I could her the pitch of the noise change as the vibrations went faster.

"Are you going to come?" she asked.

"Yes," I exclaimed.

"Tell me" she said.

I could feel an orgasm building. I closed my eyes, enjoying the hard fucking I was getting by her. All of the sudden, the vacuum toy on my clit sucked and vibrated harder, far more than I could stand. I pulled on my restraints trying to resist, but they wouldn't budge. My eyes shot open wide, but I was powerless to doing anything.

"Tell me!" she demanded.

The vibrating dildos and my pussy and ass and whatever was sucking my clit was more than I could stand.

She swat my ass once more. "Tell me!"

I yelled, "I'm cumming!" as let out a loud scream. Carla reached down to jerk the clit toy off me, delivering another sensation to my supersensitive clit and I could feel wetness between my legs as I squirt all over.

Carla was enjoying it too, watching my pussy squirt. She grabbed her tits and close her eyes as her hips spasmed with her orgasm.

She pulled the toys out of me, then fell on the bed next to me. The vibrating noises stopped. Both of us laid on our backs, our chests rising and falling.

I looked over at Steve. He was standing next to bed, wide eyed at what he'd just seen.

Carla jumped up from the bed, removed her strap on and dropped it on the floor. She then removed the lanyards holding my legs up and they dropped on the bed. Then the rope holding my wrists was slackened. I moved my hands downward, only to find I was given a longer leash and not released.

"I'm not done with you yet." She said. She moved the end of the bed and grabbed my ankles, then pulled me down so my hips were on the edge and the rope restraining my hands grew tight.

"Roll over," she said and I rolled over on my stomach and my knees fell to the floor. She grabbed the rope from each ankle restraint and pulled them tight, presumably tying them to the posts at the floor level.

My face was against the bed and with my arms pulled at the sides of my head, I couldn't see what was going on.

Carla sat down on the edge of bed next to me and swat my ass with a loud slap. "Don't you just love this ass?" she said, presumably asking Steve.

"Yes," he replied.

I felt her hands run over my ass, my skin was wet with my juices.

"Hmm. I love it too." She said, as I felt her hands run over my cheeks. "I also love what's in between," she said as she pulled my ass apart hard. I felt cool air run down my crack.

"Just look at the pretty asshole and pussy." I could feel one of her fingers run down my crack, over my butt and pussy.

"Hmm so wet. Don't you just lover her pussy?" she said to Steve.

"Oh yes" Steve said.

"Why don't you come over here and fuck it? I want to see your cock fuck her." She said.

I heard Steve move close.

"Let me help you get your cock hard." She said. I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear slurping noises and presumed she was sucking his cock.

A minute later I heard her say, "Mmmm, that's good. Nice and hard. Now stick it in her."

I could feel her weight on the bed, then her ass was pressed against my lower back as she straddled me. Her hands reached down over my cheeks, then pulled them apart.

"Stick your cock her in pussy." She said. I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy, then slide inside me. I was so wet that his cock went inside its full length with no resistance. Evidently, Steve was standing and riding me doggy style and Carla was holding my ass apart, watching the show up close.

Steve pumped in and out, slow at first and then built up some speed.

"Does that feel good?" Carla said. After a moment, I felt her hand swat my ass. "Does that feel good?" she asked again.

"Yes!" I said.

"Yes what?" she said.

"Yes it feels good. I like it when he fucks me." Normally, I would have been spent for the evening, but this was more than I had ever experienced and brought me to new heights. I could feel my vagina tighten around Steve's cock. I knew he could feel it too and he tried to thrust it in deeper.

Sensing his movements, Carla commanded, "Fuck her. Fuck her deep and hard." Steve continued to pound me and another orgasm began to build, causing my vagina to convulse and tighten. Sensing this, Steve grabbed my waist and pulled himself against me, keeping his cock inside as my vagina tried to squeeze it out.

I moaned, but the sounds were muffled in the bed sheets. My whole pelvic area began to spasm. Carla watched from above, holding my ass apart as she watched my asshole pucker, contract and pucker again and again.

"That's so hot," she said, enjoying the show. "Now fuck her in her mouth."

Carla reached over to undo the rope restraining her wrists and I could prop myself on the bed on all fours. Steve now laid on his back, with his hard cock pointing upward towards his belly button. I eagerly took his head in my mouth and sucked it. God I loved sucking his cock. I ran my tongue over his head and my lips up and down his shaft, over the rim while pumping with my hand. Carla joined me and grabbed his cock from me and sucked on it. I could see her sunken cheeks that she was using lots of suction.

A moment later, I could hear Steve begin to moan. Carla, took his first load in her mouth, then passed his cock to me and I quickly wrapped my lips around it and felt his cum hit the back of my mouth before squirting a smaller load seconds later. My tongue swirled his cum around in my mouth. I just love having his cum in my mouth, tasting his sperm.

I let his cock fall out as I sucked out his cum, but Carla was quick to pick it up. She ran her hand tightly around the bottom of his shaft, squeezing his cock from bottom to top, causing the cum left inside to ride up to its tip; milking what was left of his cum in his shaft. She then let his cock fall from her mouth and gave me a big cum filled kiss. Our tongues danced around each other's mouths, both sharing Steve's semen.

"Now that was hot and sexy!" Carla said in approval. She got up and removed my restraints from my ankles and wrists. Steve and I lay on the bed next to each other.

Carla stood walked out of the room. "There's a shower in the bathroom. Feel free to wash up." She added, "I would like you both fresh in the morning for another play session," then disappeared.

Steve and I just looked at each other in disbelief, then sighed. We were both thoroughly exhausted and totally spent. Both of us closed our eyes and it was enough to send us both into a deep sleep.

12