The Meeting

Story Info
A submissive finally meets her Master.
2.1k words
4.13
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous. More than nervous, she was scared. This man she was to meet could control her. Had the power to make her happy or sad. She would do whatever he asked of her, and they both knew it. Now she was to meet him. What might he require? She shivered as his phone calls and letters flashed through her mind. Now she would be allowed to look into his eyes and he in hers. He would see her need, her passion, her love. She would have no other barriers now. Would he take her and cherish her? Or use her and throw her away?

She followed his instructions exactly, memories of errors in following past instructions burning into her brain. She would please him, this time, she promised herself. Her black dress was classic, cashmere knit, discreetly clinging to her subtle curves, following her thighs to fall just above her knee. Only a small expanse of her flesh visible above her tight black leather boots, the leather caressing her calves. The heels were higher than she was used to, at 3 inches.

Determined she would not stumble and disgrace him, she practiced walking in them for weeks. He had sent her the lingerie, a beautiful sheer, virtually transparent silk. The panties a small wisp of fabric, allowing her sex to create slight shadows beneath the silk. The bra small, almost too small for her slight frame, pushing her breasts together. The sight of cleavage, until now foreign to her, brought a glow of pleasure to her cheeks. He had chosen well; she felt lovely and sexy. The collar included in his package was subtle; in fact it could very easily pass for a lovely choker, until you spied the delicate silver ring where he would affix her leash.

Standing in front of the mirror, she finished her hair. As he had instructed she left it down, amber waves cascading in a fiery tumble down her back, framing her pale face. Her makeup, while more than she usually wore, was still subtle. Her green eyes glittered with the application of shadow and liner, extra mascara, making her lashes more prominent. Her cheeks had a slight flush, from her excitement or the light application of blush, she couldn't be sure. Only when you looked at her full lips could you see discretion leave; deep blood red, moist with gloss. She was well pleased with the result, and only hoped he would be too. Now she was ready, at least half an hour early. She quickly gathered her things, taking one last look, before hurrying out the door. Once in the car, there was little room for worry, because of the precision of his instructions to the location of their meeting.

But the area was unfamiliar to her. At this time of night this industrial section of the city, where she found herself, was looking very deserted, almost desolate. A shiver of fear moved along her spine. She quickly pushed it away. She could trust him. He was her Master and he loved her. She was his slut, his cunt, and he cared for his property. The words echoed in her head, again and again, until to her surprise she found herself saying them out loud. Finally she reached her destination: A huge warehouse, windows dark, no signs of life visible.

With a gulp, she got out of her car, grabbed her bag and slowly walked to the entrance. Her heels clicked against the pavement, making the only sound in the still night. As she reached the door and raised her hand to knock, it opened. Cautiously she peered inside, eyes trying to adjust to the gloom. A voice, his voice from deep within the building said..."Welcome pet, enter and please close the door behind you. Put your things on the table there. You will be greeted."

As she turned to close the door, she felt hands pulling something over her eyes. She muffled a scream, realizing she was to be blindfolded. His voice soft in her ear, so familiar, his breath warm against her skin for the first time. "Oh, my pet, you look lovely. Follow me, lil one."

The next sound was metal against metal, confusing her momentarily until she felt a tug, and realized he had attached her leash. Carefully she followed behind him.

Her heart was pounding and she was sure he must have been able to hear it, yet he remained silent as he led her deeper into the building. After what seemed an unbearably long time, in fact probably just a few moments, he paused. She heard the sound of a door opening and then his pace resumed, but he suddenly stopped, so suddenly that as she continued walking, she bumped into his hard frame.

Strong hands stopped her, gripping her arms, and she heard the whisper, "Oh pet, and you will pay for that." He laughed when she gasped in response, trying to stutter out an apology. His finger pressed against her lips, silencing her, and he said, "You will only speak when I ask you to. Not a word otherwise, do you understand dear? Just nod. Good, my pet." She felt him moving away from her, her ears straining to recognize the slight sounds in the room. She thought she heard the crackle of wood as it burned, suggesting a fireplace. She could feel that the room was comfortably warm, and sensed a faint clove smell, pleasantly filling the air. She did not move, standing where he left her, chest rising and falling quickly as the silence lengthened.

She heard his voice, seemingly closs. "Now pet, I want you to stand there and remove your dress, slowly, with great care. Reveal your lovely body to your Master. Show me your gift, and display it properly, my dear." Her mind panicked, trying to remember his instructions for presenting herself, since this was the first time she actually had to do it.

Her hands rose to the small buttons that formed a straight line from her neckline to her hem. Knee bent slightly, back very straight, breasts pushed forward. Her fingers slowly, sensually undid the buttons one at a time, revealing more of herself as each button opened. She stopped at her waist, the dress parting to show a pale expanse of flesh. She pulled the dress from her shoulders, sliding it down her arms, until it fell to the floor, puddling around her feet. She shook out her hair, and it settled around her in disarray, its length partially covering her breasts, pale pink nipples hardening, small buds visible through the sheer black silk. She raised one arm straight,reaching above her head, the other clasping it, bent at the elbow, and resting behind her neck. She stood still, barely breathing, as she presented herself to her Master for the first time.

She felt his heat around her, knowing now he is slowly circling her, examining her. A whisper of a touch, his hand stroking over her silk covered ass, quickly withdrawn. His nails lightly scraping her neck, again withdrawn before she could respond. She bit her lip, feeling wetness develop between her legs. "Pet, you have done well. I am pleased." She beamed as if she had been handed the sun and the stars. Not daring to speak, she hoped he could see her smile. Then she felt the tug on her leash.... She responded instantly, following a short distance behind. His voice strong, but soft, remarkably controlled, gave her the order: "Kneel pet, and part your lips."

She knelt, crossing her ankles behind her, thighs apart, back straight, palms resting open on her thighs. She parted her full lips, just as He had ordered. She felt His strong hands reach into her thick hair, gently stroking her head, tightening as he said, "Now pet, you need to serve your Master. Do you understand? Nod your head. You may not touch me, merely please me with only your mouth, do you understand, pet? And while you are doing that, you must bring yourself to orgasm with your hand, do you understand?"

She nodded slowly, cheeks stained red, as she realized he will be able to watch her, for the first time. His cock touched her face, and slowly he dragged it over her eyes and her cheeks. She felt it circle her parted lips, but he kept her from taking it inside. Hey eyes fluttered and her head pulled back as he slapped her face with his cock. A slight sound passed her lips and he slapped her harder. "Pet, you may begin stroking your clit now."

Her fingers probed deep between her legs, seeking her moist sex. Remembering his instructions, she pinched her clit at the base, pushing up, the fingers of her other hand moving to drag a nail gently over the top. Her stomach flinched at the sensation and soft sounds were forced from her throat. Then he inserted the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue finally able to trace him, lovingly circling around his ridge, her teeth lightly scraping the underside of his shaft. Her lips closed lightly over him, gently suckling. Increasing her efforts, she drew him deeper into her mouth, tilting her head back slightly as he fed her his cock. Her throat muscles tightened around him and she swallowed him deeper, her mouth sliding over his shaft, flattening her tongue as she drew him out, stroking his shaft, moving her head back. Sucking him deeper still, she felt his cock hit the back of her throat.

Her muscles clenched, gagging her, but she swallowed past it, lips closed around the base of his cock, her cheeks collapsing with her increased efforts. His cock filled her mouth, saliva seeping out over her lips, as he began pumping into her mouth. His hands tightened almost painfully in her hair, holding her head still, and he thrust his cock deep into her mouth, again and again, each time hitting the back of her throat, choking her. She felt her nose hit his belly as he continued to fuck her face.

Moaning deep in her throat, she could feel her clit throbbing as she continued stroking it. She lowered her hand, heel pressing hard against her clit, moving in small tight circles, one finger sliding between her lips, opening herself. She inserted first one finger, then another, her flowing juices coating her fingers, smearing on her parted thighs. Her moans vibrated along his shaft, as she felt his cock swell, stilling her movements. Her head tilted, lips parted slightly to receive him, and his cock jerked. Buried deep, it exploded, spewing hot cummmmm down her throat.

She struggled to contain it all as he continued to shoot hot jets of cummm. She closed her lips tightly, holding it in her mouth, its thick warmth surrounding his cock as its throbbing slowed. She swallowed his warm seed, honored he should allow her this gift. Her hands moved with increasing frenzy as her body was set to respond...her breathing hard and sharp, his cock still filling her mouth. She felt her limbs grow rigid, before quickly relaxing as she let go, feeling her orgasm move through her body, spreading from her belly through her legs. He pulled his cock out of her, and she felt a hand push her until she could feel the floor at the back of her legs still spread. "Pet you will come for me. Tell me.... You will come for your Master. Say it: "I'll cum for you, Master."

"I will cum for you Master." Her voice shaky and soft, barely a whisper, she repeated the words, again and again, as her fingers worked. His hands reached for her delicate panties, ripping the fabric away, exposing her open cunt. She felt his gaze burn into her, sending her into a frenzy. "Now pet, you will come when I reach 1," he said, and immediately began to count: "10, 9, 8..."

Tremors racked her slight frame, and she increased her efforts, knowing he was watching her at this most vulnerable Moment, Repeating.... breath, breath, as she heard his countdown...4, 3...her fingers fucked her dripping cunt faster, harder...hand grinding against her clit. She grunted with effort, trying to breathe...2, 1.. Her cries filled the air, as her body, trained to respond, releases, limbs shaking, nipples hard. She gasped for breath as her cunt spasmed deep. Catching her breath, she felt a liquid dropped onto her lips. "Drink pet," he said, and she closed her lips over a straw, greedily drinking. Her hips still pumped against her hand and her fingers still extended into her cunt. Then she stretched her limbs, long legs still encased in high leather boots, tightening. Her arms moved over her head, and she arched her back, hair touching the floor as she raised her head.

She lay still, tremors still moving through her legs and her breathing slowed. She heard his voice, soft: "Very good, pet."