The Meeting

Story Info
A woman fantasizes about her husband & his friend.
1.3k words
3.61
43.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya stared out of her rain-streaked window knowing that Tye, her master, would be home soon. He had left her explicit instructions for her to be ready for him when he arrived home. He had told her to do something he had never told her before, and she knew better than to question his orders; she still had scars from the last time she did.

So she stood there, in front of the open window, wearing nothing but the black, silk thong that he had bought for her the day before. She was appalled at the thought of standing there like that, but it excited her, too, knowing that the strangers could see her as they passed by. In her mind she could picture the passersby watching her and then going home to fuck their lover, or maybe pulling off on a secluded road to jerk off.

The thought started her juices flowing, and she hoped that she could wait to release herself until her Master came home. She had pleased him so much over the last few days, and she didn't want him to have any reason to be cross with her. Though sometimes the punishment was the best reward of all.

She turned to look at the clock; it would be a good half hour before Tye got home, and knowing that he was never early, she began to run her hands along her body, fondling her breast, pinching her nipples until they were rock hard.

Slowly her fingers slid inside her panties and she began messaging her clit. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't seem to control her hands. Closing her eyes, she continued to work her clit with the palm of her hand while fucking her pussy with her middle and index fingers.

As she came closer to orgasm, she ground down on her hand with a fury. Thinking of all the strangers watching her masturbate excited her even more, and she moved her hand faster and harder while bending slightly to press a finger in her ass. Finally, the waves of orgasm washed over her body, causing her to moan and shake uncontrollably.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she heard, Tye's voice startling her, causing her to turn and lower her eyes."Y-y-yes, Master" she stammered, her voice not fully functional in the wake of her orgasm.

"I came home early tonight," he started, "and, though I did enjoy the show, I don't remember telling you to start without me, did I?" "No, Master, it is I who was wrong. I never should have without your permission-" she started to explain, but Tye cut her off. "So you just took it upon yourself to allow others to see a show that is reserved for me?" he said, danger in his already deep voice.

"You put on quite a show for my friend there," Tye commented, as he walked over to the bed, pulling her behind him "Well, let's find out what your audience thought, shall we?" he said as his friend walked through the door.

"Maya, this is Aaron," he indroduced them, and upon noticing the shocked look on Maya's face, asked "Did it not occur to you that I would test you by coming home early?"

Maya thought about the question, not sure how she should answer; if there was a correct answer at all. After a few minutes, she hesitantly replied "N-n-no, Master, it had not," carefully watching his reaction. She hoped that answer wouldn't cost her.

After a moment of staring at her, Tye turned to his friend and asked "So, did you like the show my little slut put on for you?"

A smile crept across Aaron's face as he replied "She was great! Got me real hard, as you can see," he pointed at his rock hard cock as he was talking. "I need to fuck that ass before I die!" he exclaimed. Tye let a wicked grin cross his face. "That will be arranged."

Tye then commanded Maya to get down on her knees in front of Aaron, who was stripping himself of his pants, and to open her mouth. Obediently she dropped, wondering why he was going to have her suck Aaron off first, none too happy about having to do it at all, and why Tye was leaving the room. She supposed she would find out soon enough.

Aaron grabbed her by the back of the head and slid all thick nine inches in her waiting mouth. Slowly he began pumping, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat with each thrust, causing him to moan loudly. When his thrusts picked up speed, Tye told him to slow down, that he wasn't done with her yet.

Tye then reached in his gym bag and pulled out his racquetball paddle, leaned down behind Maya "This is your punishment for pleasing yourself instead of waiting on me" he whispered in her ear. " I know how you hate sucking any cock besides mine."

He then brought the paddle to her ass, matching Aaron's thrusts precisely, and as Aaron pumped harder, Tye slapped harder, bringing tears of pain and pleasure from Maya's eyes. Seeing her in pain only made Aaron pump harder, faster.

When Tye saw Aaron's muscles start to tighten, he commanded Maya to swallow every drop of Aaron's thick seed, making sure not to let any escape her swollen lips or they would start it all over again. She obeyed, not moving until Aaron's bucking and thrusting stopped and he fell back hard on the bed when his legs gave out. After Tye shot his load all over Maya's blood red, welted ass, he got up and walked over to where Aaron was on the bed and commanded "Aaron, show Maya how to suck a cock."

A cross between jealousy and horror flashed across Maya's face-she could not believe she had to watch someone else suck her Master's cock.

As she watched Aaron grab Tye's thick member and lick it from the base all the way up the length of his shaft, she could feel the moisture run down her thighs from her wet cunt, enthralled. Aaron worked Tye's cock slowly at first, taking him al the way into his mouth and easing his way back up. His bobbing and twisting grew faster, more intense, and Maya could see the strained look on Tye's face as Aaron fondled his balls.

Abruptly Tye pushed him off and walked over to Maya, who remained in place until Tye pushed her down flat on her back, tying her hands above her head. he then looped another rope thru her bound wrists and tossed it over the canopy frame of the bed, pulling her up for display.

After he got her into position, Tye rammed his thick cock into her throbbing pussy hard, without warning, causing Maya to cry out at the intrusion. Her cries quickly turned to moans as he began pumping her soaked center, motioning Aaron to come over to them.

"Now is your time to fuck her plump ass, Aaron" he said slowing down so Aaron could get into position. Soon they were both in a synchronized thrust, filling both of Maya's hot love holes.

"Come on, baby," Tye gasped "show him what a little whore you are." Maya moaned, begging both of them to fuck her harder... HARDER... The two men pumped into her, their cocks rubbing against each other, bringing all three of them waves of ecstasy.

Suddenly Maya jerked back into reality with the chime of the Grandfather clock. She saw that it was 15 minutes until Tye was supposed to be home and quickly began cleaning up. Just as she was done, she heard the front door open and went to greet him, only to find that he was not alone. "I would like you to meet one of my coworkers" he stated. "Maya, this is Aaron..."