The Meeting

Story Info
Internet lovers meet for the first time.
1.1k words
4
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finally reached where we had decided to meet. You were all I had imagined you seemed to be happy with what you saw in me. You gave me a big, tight hug and then pulled me close and kissed me. It was just like I thought I would be and knew I had made the right choice meeting you. It would definitely be a day to remember for a long time!

Arrangements had already been made, so we were able to go right to the room. We walked in the door; it closed behind and then you kissed me the way I know you had been wanting to since you arrived. I was already turned on just from the emails that we had passed back and forth and the thought of being near you. Now your kisses were making me so hot all over. Your tongue found mine and they seemed to wrestle as our kiss lasted for what felt like forever.

We both were a bit nervous but after more kissing and talking, all of our inhibitions had gone away. I asked you what you wanted from me and without any words from you, I knew. I started off by kissing your lips once again ... softly, passionately. I moved slowly down to your chin and your neck. I unbuttoned your shirt and started to kiss your chest, pausing to suckle each of your nipples. You seemed to enjoy this and began to relax a bit more. I pulled your shirt out of your pants and tossed it onto the floor.

The growing bulge in your pants became more and more noticeable with each touch of my mouth to your skin. I slowly undid your belt and then the zipper, finding below the soft material of your shorts. I took my fingers and reached in, bringing your cock out so I could see just what I had to look forward to that weekend. I was very pleased with what I found and began to slowly lick the tip of your cock. The small amount of pre-cum was just enough to moisten my mouth and give me a taste of what I would get later. My tongue gently began to massage the shaft of your cock ... down one side and then up the other ... feeling it pulsate beneath my touch. We had talked about this so many times, but now I was finally getting to show you just why I am good at this and why I love to do it.

I reached back up to the tip of your cock, and your hands began to push my mouth down on to your entire cock ... letting it slip onto my tongue and glide its way gently down to the back of my throat. My breath was taken away for a moment as it touched ... and then I brought it back out of my mouth, my lips tightening around it like it was inside my wet, and now very hot pussy. Over and over I did this ... only pausing to catch my breath.

Your voice was soft and low and you kept talking to me so that I would continue with my task at hand. I kept this going for a while and realized that my clothes were in the way of what I was doing. I took my mouth off of your cock and began to undo the buttons on my shirt and remove it. My ample breasts peeked through the lacy bra I had on and my skirt slipped off easily from around my hips. All that was left was my bra and matching panties ... both in a sheer shade of black. Your hands found their way to massage my breasts, and then undid the closure so they could fall free of the material. You brought your lips down to the hardened nipples and bit them lightly, making sure I did not mind. Your hands found their way down my body and into the elastic that held on my panties. Slowly, you slipped them off ... down over my butt and hips and onto the floor. I was finally free of my clothes, standing in front of you with nothing covering my nakedness.

You seemed to approve of what you saw ... and then made me lie down on the bed. Your mouth made its way rather quickly down to my pussy. I was already very wet from sucking your cock, and now it was my turn to have some pleasure. I knew that you would be a demanding lover, but you were very gentle to begin. I liked that. Your tongue found my clit very easily and began to lick it lightly. I felt the electric impulses that it sent through my body and at once moans began to come from my throat. I had waited for a love making session that would send chills through my body and make me feel like no other had done. I finally found someone who could give me what I had wanted and needed for so long.

You took your time ... licking with your tongue and probing my inner regions with your fingers ... finding out just what I would let you do. I was ready for anything. My orgasms came quite quickly and poured out all over your face and fingers. You made me cum over and over, until I thought I could cum no more.

What I wanted most was for you to enter me and make love to me. After that ... I would do what you wanted to help you fulfill whatever fantasies it was that you had. The oral pleasure continued for a long time, but then it was time for what we both wanted. You laid back down on the bed and I straddled you, bringing down my bare, wet pussy to cover your cock and let you fill me up. I slowly came down ... wanting to feel every inch of you entering me. As you reached in as far as you could, I began the slow and seductive movements of riding your cock ... first slowly and then at a much faster pace. My moans were becoming louder and louder as I knew I would have another orgasm at anytime ... and I did.

You told me to stop and get up so that you could take me from behind. The lovemaking session lasted what seemed like forever before you finally came ... both of us reaching an orgasm together and realizing that we were definitely compatible sexually.

You laid back down and I snuggled in close to your arms. I was totally relaxed and now ready to help you fulfill whatever fantasies you had.