The Meeting

Story Info
A meeting between a Master and slave.
2.6k words
4.49
13k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings. As I answer it all I hear is your voice "I will be there in an hour, be ready". The phone goes dead in my hand and I realise you have hung up.

I have a quick shower and make sure my pussy is smooth, as I know this is how you like it to be. I put on my stockings, sheer and black with lacy tops, my red, French knickers and red, lacy bra, I know the only other two things I will be allowed to wear are perfume and make up. I leave my hair down and make sure it is shining.

Across the arms of the chair in the front room I lay out my crops, bamboo cane and a couple of the scarves you sometimes use to gag or blindfold me, or, if you are really in the mood, to do both at the same time. I lay them all out because I never know what you are going to use, if anything, until you use them and you hadn't told me not to today.

I only have a few moments to wait until you arrive. I am fully aware that my body is anticipating this already. My nipples are standing erect and my breasts feel full, my pussy lips feel swollen and parted and I know my pussy is soaking already. Over the months we have been together you have taught me to let my body freely show how it is feeling and to go with those feelings. This means most of the time I only have to start thinking about you and I am fully wet and horny, wishing you were here to touch me and me to touch you.

I hear you open the front door and I sit up straight on the settee, with my legs slightly parted. You like me to be like this waiting for you. If I wasn't wearing panties my legs would have had to be fully open so as not to hide myself from you. You enter the front room, put your bag down, smile and say, " hello slave”. I look at you with a smile mixed with showing my desire for you, and return your greeting. I’m happy my Master is here and I know I have been a good girl since our last meeting as he had told me so the night before.

You tell me to rise and come close to you and I do so willingly. I stand in front of you proudly, you are my Master and I am your slave. You have control of me that I have willingly given to you, and I am never shy in front of you. You run your hands through my hair and grabbing it at the back you move my head forward and kiss me, I kiss you back hungrily; it has been a while since we have met and I have missed your kisses. You order me to kneel in front of you; you ask me if I trust you. I know by that question we are going to be trying something new today. I nod and tell you that I do. They are not just words either I do trust you I know you would never push me into anything you didn't think I was ready for, or hurt me in any way that wasn't enjoyable. You pat my head and tell me I’m a good girl.

You take the scarf and blindfold me. You know I love to be blindfolded, it makes me concentrate on your voice, what you are doing and the feeling you invoke in me. I am straining to hear what you are doing and I hear the rustle of clothing you must be removing yours. Yes I hear the rasp as you undo the zip on your trousers. I give a little smile you always smell so fresh and clean, even travelling like I know you have been you still smell clean. I lick my lips in anticipation and I’m not disappointed as you guide my mouth to your cock,

I start to lick and suck you greedily and you give me a slap to the face. I know you’re a cock hungry slut " you say " but if you don't slow down, I will remove it fully and you won't be allowed to taste me at all." I slow down and enjoy the taste and feel of you filling my mouth. My pussy is so wet as I continue to suck you.

You have started to caress my breasts through my bra, every now and then pinching my nipples squeezing them; you know I have sensitive nipples and really enjoy having this done. I try to arch my back and push my breasts out so that you can have a clearer access to them. You reach around my back and undo the clasp, pulling my bra free, releasing my breasts. They are already feeling so heavy and it feels as if they are getting bigger as you continue to caress them

You withdraw from my mouth and a give a low moan of disappointment, my mouth feels so empty now. You give me a gentle slap across my cheek and tell me " patience slut, you know you never get anything until I am ready to give it, now stand." I hear you rummage about in your bag, but I’m not really listening, I’m licking my lips and rolling my tongue round my mouth revelling in the last tastes of you I have in my mouth.

Suddenly I feel the pinch of the clamp on my nipple and I moan in pleasure. "Silence" you say. I feel the clamp on my other nipple but stay quiet even though I hear myself moan in my mind. The pleasure of having the clamps on sends a shiver down my body as I feel the initial bite of them and then you tightening them. My nipples really feel the squeeze; you have never had them this tight before. I forget myself and moan again, you pull the clamps. " I told you silence" you say. I know by the tone in your voice I won't get another warning and have already pushed you by not listening the first time.

"Now my little slut, you didn't stay quiet when I told you and you will be punished for that," I hear you tell me. You put on my collar. I know this is the signal for me to get on all fours with my head lowered, you didn't have to tell me anymore. You lead me over to the armchair and tell me to lean over the arm, with my bum stuck right out. When I'm in position you remove my panties and open my legs wider. You have a full view of my bum and can't help but see how wet I am, my juice is starting to run down the top of my legs. You start to slap my bum, not too hard to start, but after a while I feel the heat building up in my cheeks, then you get harder. My bum is really starting to sting but with the cane so close I know not to move. Just as I am getting where tears are building in my eyes you stop and caress my cheeks feeling the heat, soothing them with the coolness of your hand.

You slip a finger into my pussy feeling my juices coating it, you withdraw, and even though I want to push myself back to take it in again, I don't. You bring your finger round and tell me to clean it with my tongue. I love the taste of myself so I willingly comply. "You are a little whore aren't you?" I hear you say.

I nod my head in agreement and answer you. "I am a little whore Master, your whore."

You lead me away from the chair and over to the coffee table. You tell me to lie on it face up. You must have got your ropes out at the same time as the clamps. You tie me spread-eagled to the table. I'm completely open to you. I feel your tongue on my pussy licking up my juices, every nook and cranny of my pussy is open to your inquiring tongue. You push your tongue inside me taking more of my juices, up to my clit where you nibble. I feel your teeth rasping across it making it stand to attention and I push up but you move away slapping my thigh, "did I tell you to move?" I shake my head no.

"So you think you can get what you want by not doing as I say?" I again shake my head no, I know better than that and I know whatever you have planned now will be drawn out till I can stand no more. I feel something pressing against my pussy. It is my vibrator, which you push all the way in. I am so wet and open that you have no difficulty doing it. You turn it on to a slow throb and tell me no matter what, I must not cum until you allow it. You lean over and kiss me removing the clamps at the same time. You move down and caress and suck each nipple as the pain of the blood returning there takes over me.

I hear the click of a lighter and I start fidgeting with nerves. You kiss me and tell me to relax, and ask me again if I trust you. Again I nod yes. You move away and I am straining to hear what you are doing. But the vibrator is making itself felt and, even though I try to lie still as you want, I can't help starting to squirm with the pleasure of it, my body is feeling flushed as if it is on fire with longing and desire for you.

I am so lost in what I am thinking that I don't hear you return. I jump as I feel something freezing on my nipple. I try to move away but you slap my thigh and say, "Lie still." You run it over both of my nipples and I feel them contract with the coolness. I realise it is ice as I start to feel it melting as it touches the heat of my body. I notice you are moving it further down my body towards my pussy. My pussy is so hot it feels even colder as it hits my clit and all the time you are telling me not to move but it is hard to obey, all I want to do is get away from the coldness. As you are moving the ice round my pussy it is an exquisite agony, the coldness of the ice and the heat being generated by the vibrator. It is too much and I really want to cum, you can tell this by the way my body is bucking but you remind I’m not allowed to yet. "Just a while longer" you tell me.

Something hot drips on my nipple. With the ice I had forgotten about hearing the lighter. It is wax you are dripping over my body and after the cold of the ice, the heat is so intense my body is glistening from sweat and my hair is sticking to my head. I feel the wax as it hardens onto my skin as you move to other places on my body following the line you had picked out with the ice. I realise you are moving towards my pussy and start shaking my head in a no motion, but no isn't my safe word so you carry on.

As the first drips hit my clit, I jump and I cant stay quiet any longer. I scream out, the heat is just amazing, it feels as if my whole pussy is about to explode. I start begging you to be allowed to cum, begging and screaming I can't hold back much longer. My breasts and pussy are coated in wax. You kiss me and say, "Just a bit longer, you can do it." There are tears rolling down my face from the intense concentrating and frustration of not being allowed to cum. You bring the crop down over my breasts and I cry out at the suddenness of it. You are removing the wax from my nipples with the crop and I start to moan with pleasure and pain, biting my lip, pushing my breasts out for each hit of the crop. For a minute I forget where else you have dripped the wax but I’m soon reminded as I feel the first whack of the crop on my pussy.

I scream out, my breath is coming out in fast pants and I continue to scream each time the crop contacts. I lie there begging to cum, I am so close to the edge my body is dripping in sweat and I know I can't hold back any longer. I have never needed release like I do now. I hear you shout," YES SLUT CUM,“ over my begging and pleading. That was all I needed to hear, my body convulses and it feels as if my pussy has exploded so intense is my orgasm.

I don't realise you are still using the crop, taking me past the place where pain and pleasure are separate to where they are as one. My body feels as if I have been coming for hours, and as I slowly come down, my body shuddering, you remove the vibrator. I feel so empty but not for long. You fill me back up with your cock and take me hard and fast. I wish I could hold you to me but I know that isn't what you want, today you want to fuck me rough to intensify what my pussy is already feeling.

As you are sliding in and out pushing into me as deep as you can, brushing against my already tender clit, I feel another orgasm building. As I feel you speeding up I ask if I can cum again and you say yes as my orgasm hits. It is less intense but is stronger than ones I have had before. I start sucking you in hard, my muscles clamp round your cock and it is like I am swallowing you with my pussy. I feel you stiffen and shout out as you start to pump your cum inside me, riding me, making sure I take every drop. I am covered in sweat and wax and I am feeling so weak and overheated. Both of our breathing is ragged.

As you recover and withdraw from my pussy I feel our mixed juices leaking out of me. You put your cock in my mouth and tell me to clean you off. I lick and suck you until there is no trace of either of our juices on you. You then untie me slowly, massaging each arm and leg as you do. I bring my arms slowly round you as they are a bit stiff, and hug you close saying,

"Thank you Master, each time we meet just gets better and better.” You lead me to the bedroom and lie me on the bed. Getting in beside me, you tell me how I have pleased you today and we have a gentle kiss and a cuddle and fall asleep with smiles on our faces....

The end