The Meeting

Story Info
He had promised never to show up on her doorstop.
3.1k words
4.14
21.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers

He had promised never to show up on her doorstep

As she walked down the aisle of the grocery store, her mind was concentrating on her list. A husband and four children made a heavy demand on her household budget and she was careful to watch for any bargain. She did not notice the man who followed somewhat aimlessly behind her. The store was not too crowded in the middle of the afternoon, her favorite time to shop. Often she would shop with her mother but today she was alone.

As she moved up one aisle and down another, the man started to move closer and closer.

He knew exactly who she was. They had been corresponding by e-mail for months. He had written a number of stories for a popular erotic story site and it was through her comments on his first story that she made contact with him. As the months rolled by, they became more and more "intimate" with their e-mails. He wrote special stories based on her suggestions. They both wrote lurid scenarios of what they would do to each other, were they to meet. Although he had given her his phone number, a P.O. Box address and the name of his town, she had never disclosed such information to him. She was terrified of what would happen if her husband were ever to find out about her activities. He did have her cell phone number, however, and through some clever sleuthing, he had determined what town she lived in. It was just a matter of elimination until he found out where she lived, what car she drove, what stores she frequented and what her daily schedule was.

It could be said that he was stalking her but yet, he had never made contact, never called her, never wrote any steamy letters to her because he had promised her early on that he would never do that. It wasn't until her husband found out she had a "secret" erotic pen pal that the man decided all bets were off. It took him nearly a month to track her down and now, there he was, just a few feet behind her.

He wondered if she turned around and saw him, whether she would recognize him. He had sent several pictures of himself He idly picked up a few snack items and placed them in his basket. Then he inadvertently bumped his cart into an aisle display of crackers and the stack tumbled to the floor. She turned to look at the noise, stared briefly at him and then proceeded down the aisle. She walked about ten feet and suddenly stopped. As though she were frozen on the spot she paused, her hands gripping the shopping cart so tightly that her fingers hurt.. He then knew she had recognized him.

"My God, it can't be him," she thought to herself. "It's just a look-a-like."

She wanted to move on but her feet were glued to the floor. She could not move. She had suffered so much humiliation and pain during her husband's tirades. She was forbidden to log onto her e-mail site. Her husband was monitoring everything she did. She was forbidden even to chat with her friends on the phone. It was as if she were a prisoner in her own home. One of the few "privileges" she had was to go grocery shopping by herself. She relished the short-lived freedom, the escape from her home which had become a very dark place in her mind. Her own sexual frustrations, which had led her to seek solace outside her marriage, were pushed to the background as her new concern was trying to please her furious husband. And now, her e-mail lover, confidant, counselor and fellow lover of erotica was standing right behind her. Or was he? Could it be that it was not him but someone who looked like him? She finally gave in and turned once more to see him replace the last box of crackers on the display. He smiled at her and her heart jumped to her throat.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. E____ ", he said. "I guess I had better be more careful of how I drive this buggy."

"What are you.....how did you.....I can't...." She was stumbling in her thoughts and words as well. Her body was trembling and her eyes began to tear up.

He pulled up along side her.

"I felt so sorry for you and so bereft that we could no longer talk to each other that I decided to at least let you know in person that I still care very much. I am not going to pester you or make a scene. I plan to walk out of this store and probably never see you again but I want you to know that my short correspondence with you has meant so much to me that when you are hurting, I am hurting, too. S____, you can't know how sorry I am that things turned out the way they did but I admire you for trying to make the best of a bad situation. You have your children to think of and my concerns should be the last thing on your mind."

"You bastard," she croaked at him, her voice breaking with emotion. "What the fuck are you doing here? You told me you would never do this!"

"I know, but I am not the most rational person in the world if I know I have been the cause of someone's pain. I feel an obligation to at least say something, to explain to you that I worry about you, care for you and want to help any way I can, " he said weakly, his eyes cast down on the floor.

She turned her head away and the tears continued to roll down her face.

"I was so happy to have a friend to whom I could say anything. You turned me on so much with your stories and your scenarios. Now that I've resigned to giving all this up, you come back into my life and start up all the emotions all over again! How could you do this to me?" she continued to cry.

He leaned over to her, placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. He planted one soft kiss on her cheek. He could taste the salty tears.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you but now you know how strong my feelings are for you."

With that, he started back up the aisle towards the checkout lanes. He looked back at her and she was wiping the tears from her face with a kerchief. She looked straight at him and with a small smirk, she just shook her head from side to side. She almost smiled and mouthed the words, "You bastard."

He paid for his snacks and walked across the lot to his rental car. He had parked right next to hers. Once inside he sat still and closed his eyes. All that time and effort for just

a few minutes.

"Did I do the right thing or was I being a 'bastard'?" he thought to himself. He drifted off in thought of all the sexy things he had written to her. He became erect as he thought of the time he had described a long, sensuous massage during which he had shaved her pussy and then licked her to a screaming orgasm. He had written a story for the erotic literature site describing a fictional encounter with a priest, knowing she had been enamored once with a priest in her parish. The priest had cruelly spurned her every attempt to contact him and now he had heaped more pain on her shoulders by encouraging her to maintain an erotic affair over the internet only to have it dashed by a snooping husband.

He was suddenly jolted out of his reverie by the sounds of a car door opening. She was loading her groceries right next to him. He remained motionless, fearing she would see him again. He looked over again and she was no where to be seen. Suddenly, the passenger door of his car was yanked open and she sat in. She looked him straight in the eye. Her face was a mixture of anger and lust at the same time.

"Have you any idea what you have just done to me? My heart had shrunk to the size of peanut and now you have pumped it back up again to the size of basketball. Don't you remember my last e-mail? I said that I would never write or call you again. That I loved my husband and I did not want to hurt him anymore?"

"Yes, I remember, he muttered, but I also got two messages from you through the "back door" and I felt such a yearning to talk to you that I gave in and tracked you down. I'm sorry but I had to do it."

He looked at her with such tenderness and sympathy that she relaxed her face and stared at the floor.

"So now that you're here, what are we going to do? I can't meet you at some motel or restaurant. My every move is monitored in some way." She glanced at her watch.

"I have only thirty minutes now to get back home." Her expression now was one of anxiety and frustration.

He sat and thought for a minute. He reached over and took her hand. With a deep sigh, he said,

"I didn't come here just to get laid. I could do that back home. But I want you to know that I still long for you, I still want to ravish your body and I hope that now that you've seen me in the flesh, you might realize that I share your pain of frustration."

She sat for a minute, looking out at the parking lot, seeing the shoppers come and go, and finally she said,

"Well, all he can to is shout at me some more. At least he hasn't become physically violent. There's a group of stores down the road that have all been closed up. Drive around behind them and wait for me. If I'm not there in an hour, give it up, go back home and forget about me."

She did not wait for an answer, she just opened the door, got out and went to her car.

He watched her as she drove out of the lot.

"An hour from now?" he thought. "What could she be doing.?"

He had parked behind the closed up stores for over and hour and was about to leave when a strange minivan approached from the rear. He did not recognize the woman driving it.

The woman driver parked right next to him, got out of the van and walked over to his

side of the car.

"Get out and leave the keys in the car," she said.

He looked over to the van and there she was, sitting in the passenger seat, motioning him to come over. He got out of the car and the woman immediately jumped in and drove off.

He climbed into the driver's seat of the minivan.

"Drive up that access road into the trees," she commanded. "We have exactly one hour"

He drove on up the dirt road into a copse of trees. He realized that the van could not be seen from any vantage point. He turned off the engine. She had already removed her blouse and bra. He was so surprised that he just sat there. She suddenly rose and moved to the back of the van. He turned to see that the seats had been removed and a couple of blankets covered the floor.

"This is her son's "'pussy wagon' as he calls it. She's my best friend and the only one my husband trusts me to be with and even then I have a curfew. Come on, my friend. If we're going to do anything, it's now or never."

He immediately crawled into the back of the van. She was tearing at his clothes. Within minutes to two were naked and staring at each other like little kids who were seeing the opposite sex for the first time. In a way, it was their first time. He reached for her and they mashed their lips together with an almost painful passion. He pulled her body next to his and they tongue wrestled for several minutes.

"Early on in our e-mails, I promised you something in return for a favor. You did your part, now it's my turn," she said as she licked her kips.

She pushed him back onto the blankets and straddled him. She showered his body with soft kisses down his neck, his chest, his stomach and then she slid down to bury her face in his groin.

"I've wanted to do this for such a long time. Just relax and let me have my fun."

She gently held his cock which was now rock hard and throbbing to her touch. She lowered her lips to the tip and thrust her tongue at the sticky liquid that had oozed out of the opening. She swallowed and continued to work on the tip of his cock. He began to moan. Her lips now slid further down the shaft until her nose was butted against his abdomen. He had shaved every hair off his cock and balls. Her head rose up again and then down once more. She growled and created a vibration that felt like a mild electric shock. She removed her mouth from his now seeping cock and began to lick his balls.

He had never had been so "devoured" in his life. Holding his cock in one hand, she gently lifted his balls and stroked them with her tongue. She then raised his balls and began to lick the tender spot behind them. His moans grew louder in the confines of the van.

"I'm getting close," he gasped.

She took her cue and returned to a vigorous sucking of his cock. Her hair whipped up and down with her head such that he could not see her mouth on his cock. Her breasts swayed back and forth with each dive. She was going for the "mother load."

It didn't take long. He stiffened and clutched at the blanket beneath him. His hips rose as he drove his cock as far into her mouth as she could stand. He gave out a final moan and his semen burst into her mouth. It was so hot and so strong an ejaculation that the first jet went straight to the back of her mouth. The next few landed on her tongue and she quickly swallowed them all.

She slithered up his body, a smile on her face.

"Was that as good as you expected?"

"It was the best ever!"

She continued to crawl up his body until her pussy was right over his face. He got the message and grabbed her buttocks in his hands and adjusted her pelvis until her cunt was directly in line with his tongue. The insertion came strong and quick. She sucked in her breath as he lashed her cunt. She titled forward until her hands were on the blanket and from there she let him guide her position. He grabbed her clit with his lips and pulled and sucked on it. She could not resist pressing her cunt more firmly into his mouth.

Soon the van was filled with the sounds of slobbering and sucking as he lavished her sex with every trick he knew to please a woman. All too soon, she felt the climax grow within her. She wanted it to last but the suddenness of this encounter, the hastily arranged rendezvous, the frantic release of pent up passion and the sheer insanity of it all overtook her and she wailed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She fell forward, her breasts covering his head. He suddenly rolled her over, grabbed her legs and pushed them up.

He was hard again. He worked his cock into her cunt and began to thrust violently.

The little van began to rock back and forth from the power of his jabs. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his face to hers. They tried to kiss but the jolts to her body were too great. Instead, he arched his back enough to grasp one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked and bit the nipple. She cried out, more from the thrill of being fucked by the one she had fantasized about for so long as much as from the pain. She felt the second orgasm coming on and she tried to push upward to meet his downward blows.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me!" she cried as he continued to drive his cock into her.

In all his life he had never been so aroused. He was not a young man but for this brief moment, he felt like a lion in rut. Finally, he let go another blast of semen, this time deep in her cunt. He continued a slower, more gentle fuck with his now softening cock. She just let out a low moan as she felt her second orgasm subside.

They were covered in sweat. They lay on their backs, staring at the ceiling of the van, allowing their bodies to cool off.

"It was even ten times better than I thought it would be," he said and he turned towards her and kissed her cheek. "You are such a beautiful woman, a beautiful person. Thank for you coming here. I will never forget this moment as long as I live."

"Neither will I, " she sighed. But Carla will be back any minute. We'd better get dressed. They managed to get their clothes back on, taking time out periodically for deep kisses. He was standing outside the van when his rental car pulled up.

"Thank you, Carla, " he said and she jumped into the van. She did not say anything to him but she turned her face to him and smiled. Without another word or look at his lover, the van sped away. The ache in his balls told him that he had better walk carefully for a while. He started his car, gave a huge sigh and drove off towards the airport.

"Maybe in a few months, things will calm down at her house and we can start talking again. I think we will have a lot to say to each other. In the meantime, maybe I'll write another story."

BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers