The Meeting

Story Info
The first encounter of long time chat friends.
1.1k words
3.88
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide the keycard into the slot, the light blinks green. Pushing the door open I am engulfed in darkness with only the nighttime city lights beyond shining through the 11th floor window creating a silhouette of a woman sitting in a chair. The door latches behind me eliminating the hall light making the room even darker. Just standing there letting my imagination run wild, trying to think of what to say, the figure stands up revealing a gorgeous figure draped in what appears to be some sort of sheer material. The figure begins to walk towards me; my heart begins to pound, instantly thinking back to the countless chat conversation we had. The way we got to know each other from the silly things of the type of music we like the honest revelations of our innermost desires, and how we surprisingly had similar fantasies.

As the figure reaches me a wafting of jasmine washes over me, my heart skips a beat and then begins to pound even harder literally making it audibly noticeable. She is now standing in front of me, but we never touch. In the darkness I can feel her eyes piercing mine, I can feel the warmth of her lips near mine, the desire to reach out and grab her becomes intense, but we don't. We continue to experience the presence of each other, experiencing what it's like to be near each other after such a long time of knowing each other through written word.

After what feel like hours but may have only been minutes I feel her lips moving closer. My heart is beating so hard it becomes difficult to control my breathing, but I lean in ever so slowly as well, until our lips barely touch. That minute impact immediately told us that every thought we previously shared, every fantasy that told us we were a complete match, was immediately confirmed.

In one motion my body lunges into hers, my hands reach behind her lifting her into the air and pulling her into me so that she wraps her legs around my waist. Her hands, her fingers run through my hair as our kiss quickly turns into a deep passionate kiss. My body turns and steps to the wall, gently slamming her into the wall. The soft thud becomes a turn on for us both. Putting her feet back on the ground, she is now pinned between my body and the wall.

Her hands roam my body looking for every button, every zipper, my belt, undoing it all in one motion pulling my clothes to the floor, leaving only my black boxer briefs on. My hands in a similar fashion explore her body as to undress her, only finding the belt for her sheer robe like cover and the straps running over her hips holding her thong on. Pulling the belt the sheer robe falls to the floor.

Our kisses continue in a soft deep manner, learning all about each other in ever kiss. My kiss moves from her lips, down her neck, between her breasts. Her hands rise back to my hair, running her fingers from the base to the top then gripping my hair tight almost to the point where she is pulling my hair. With minimal pressure I can feel her pushing my head further down her body. My body continues down forcing me to my knees. I begin to kneel on my right knee, lifting my left knee up so my left foot is on the ground.

My hands run over her feet, and then my nails run up her leg from her ankles, up her thighs under my fingers slide under the thin strip over her hip for her panties. My face is gently forced into her satin covered pussy, feeling her wetness through her panties, smelling that incredibly intoxicating smell of a woman, instantly making more erect than I have ever been. With my fingers gripped on the straps of her thong, I begin to slide them down her legs. With her panties off, I lift her left foot and place it on my right knee instantly exposing her warm clit to the cool air brushing across her clit. As her foot is placed on my knee I feel the point of her high heels dig slightly into my knee, adding to the whole erotic experience.

With her clit exposed to the cool air, my tongue begins to slide between her wet warm lips, letting them part for me to gently nibble and suck on her clit. After several minutes of enjoying her warm pussy in my mouth, how she tastes, how she smells, I begin to feel her knees getting weak. Knowing she is about to cum, I slide my body back up so I am standing in front of her. She begins to lick my lips, tasting herself on me, making our kisses become even more passionate. I pick her up once again and walk to the bed, throwing her on the mattress so her body bounces a little with the force of the landing.

I begin to crawl over her body, her legs spread wide, pussy already getting swollen from before, she reaches down to meet my cock as it slide closer. Without hesitation she guides the tip of my cock between her lips and it slides deep into her. With my body now positioned over hers, I pull her hands above her head, pinning them down; I begin to kiss her again, just letting my cock keep deep in her.

In almost perfect rhythm, we both begin to barely move our hips, making my cock slide in and out of her. Between our kisses I can feel her soft moans sliding out of her mouth. She then rolls us over so that she is now riding me, grinding herself deep into me. With her hand reaching back onto my thighs and her back arched in becomes pure bliss bringing me and her to an intense climax all at once.

I begin to cum, filling her pussy with my cum; so much it begins to ooze out around my cock. Bringing her hands back in front of her, she crawls further up my body, straddling over my face. Her knees pinning my face and pussy mere inches above my face, she begins to squeeze, squeezing her pussy letting all my cum drip from her pussy to my lips. Then lowering her pussy onto my mouth I lick her clit once again, tasting her pussy and my cum, mixing all in my mouth.

It becomes such an incredible erotic experience she cums again. There are now her juices and my cum dipping down my chin, down my neck.

Falling down, her body is lifelessly covering mine, the hot, sticky, warm bodies become intertwined in an amazingly comfortable ball allowing us to fall asleep, both thinking what the next day will have in store for us...