The Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
Farmer's daughter meets with the Devil.
835 words
3.37
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was whistling as I pitch in the last bale of hay to the black mare. The horses were eating their hay when suddenly they start thrashing about in the stalls.

"Still!"

"Still!" I try to be soothing to the black mare but she is kicking the gate tenaciously.

A sudden wind blows into the barn; the nesting birds fly from their nest and the cat stops playing with its dead prey.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see... It, it is not my father. It is neither of my two brothers, come to help me in my chores. It is a handsome stranger.

"Who are you?" I question.

The man reaches out and touches my warm cheek. I have never before blushed but he makes my cheeks feel like they are on fire. He pushes his left thumb into my open mouth; my tongue lightly brushes against his nail.

He forces me against the gate. The horse drops dead. I close my eyes shut and still he pushes his thumb into my mouth. I am forced to take his thumb deeper into my mouth. I swallow as he thrusts his other hand towards my pussy and inserts two hard fingers. I yell out in shock and in pleasure. I love the way he is forceful towards me, my pussy.

This man's hot breath is on my neck; he kisses my lips and is grinding my pussy covered by cotton panties with his right hand. He slams his bare chest against my brown gown. My breasts are heaving uncontrollably.

"I am going to fuck you!"

I push him away physically, but mentally I want to fuck him.

This man could see the acceptance in my scarlet eyes. He smiles as he pushes me onto my knees. I grab at his legs, but they are not human legs. The legs are hooves.

"Suck my cock!" He pushes me to his human penis. I had never sucked anything before, certainly never a penis. I am a virgin. I have only seen the penis of my crippled father when I bathe him and that is repulsive.

I take his dick into my mouth. At first, it is like taking a live worm into my mouth; it is wrinkly, squirming and warm. The man encourages my sucking by pulling my hair and grinding my face deep into his groin.

I suck and suck at his cock until it becomes rigid. The man is fourteen inches long and four inches wide? My mouth is stretched to a limit never experienced before. I take my hands away from his thighs, use my hands to push and pull on his prick vigorously. The man is pleased; his moans of pleasure are radiating throughout the stables. The horses were kicking more viciously at their gates.

"You are good." He bent down to look into my eyes. He slaps me on my ass. I smile. I suck even harder on his cock. I had no reason why I just do. I want this man, or whatever he is, to cum into my mouth.

He pulls me from my knees and sits me onto the gate. He rips away my dress revealing my breasts; well developed with cotton candy tits; they are exposed to the afternoon heat. He pushes me back; I grab the door making sure not to fall into the stall. He grabs my thighs and pounds me onto his dick. He fucks me so hard and my pussy is expanding with each thrust of his large cock.

The pleasure is unbearable. I roll my eyes into the back of my head. I am dead. I am not dead. There is a heat running through my body; I am light headed and bliss is surging through every cell of my being.

This dick is incredible; I can feel every inch of him and his girth is mouth biting. I bite my lips every time he slams himself into me. I do not want him to stop. I grab his fiery hair and push myself against him hard. I would have broken myself if I did not have my first orgasm.

I am lost. I am lost and I want more. I dig my nails into his red leathery skin, screaming in fury and disgust. He sticks two of his long fingers into my cunt and pushes them all the way up, and draws them out quickly, giving me a taste of what was to come. I thrust and plunge and I drive myself onto his dick.

The man laughs.

He comes.

He snickers.

He comes again.

He mocks.

He pulls me back onto his cock swallowing every drop of his juice. He runs his hands through my hair, his chest heaving. "You will make an entertaining whore. You will be one that no man can pleasure, but he will die trying." I nodded my head in agreement a deal was made.