The Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
A first meeting between a Domme and her sub.
2.6k words
3.34
20.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monak4u
monak4u
31 Followers

I replied to an ad in the personals of the erotica website I was on. A Domme who was into the extreme. We talked for 3 weeks when she asked if she wanted to meet me real time. I didn't know what to say. I had done a lot of things online but had never met anyone, but I enjoyed our meetings and had many orgasms. I wanted to do this, so I said yes. I asked that we meet for coffee at a local Starbucks. She sent me a message telling me that if it did happen I could expect to be abused to the extreme, it would be like we had been doing in R.P, only all the pain, humiliation degradation would be for real.

We exchanged phone numbers, I called her wanting to connect with her in a more personal way than emailing.

"Hi Laura, its Mona," I sounded cautious but also excited at the prospect of meeting me. And so we set a time to meet. She knew a Starbucks that was in a bookstore, one of tables was a bit off the beaten path so to speak back in a corner. She gave me some instructions on the way she want me to dress.

There was a slight hesitation, "Eerr okay, I'll try to have on what you want," I said, now very cautious.

"We need to make one thing very clear Mona. If you want to continue with our meeting and what ever develops, you need to know that what I say goes, are you up with that?" Laura said in her commanding voice.

A shy "Yes Miss I understand," I said.

"Good, now this is how you are to dress. A see through blouse, with a vest, wear a bra, a knee length skirt not to tight, with only panties underneath, no hose. Wear the highest heels that you have, is that clear?" Laura commanded.

I thought about the heels I would wear. I had a nice black pair. I opened my closet and took out a sheer blouse, a vest, a nice blue skirt. I looked for a nice red thong that i could wear.

"Yes, maam. It is clear." I told her.

I drove out to the coffee shop, my breasts pushing against the sheer blouse. My bra showing under the vest. I unbuttoned the top button. I look around for her in the parking lot. Then I see the truck, she gets out of the car, her leather skirt, tight around her body. I lick my lips.

"Hello Mistress" I tell her. I take her hand and kiss it.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting, being kissed on my hand." Laura scolded me. " A sub just doesn't take it upon herself to touch her Mistress with out permission! In the future that would have earned you a painful punishment."

I was startled when she reprimanded me about touching her. I responded "I am so sorry, Mistress. It won't happen again." I looked at her leather skirt and spiked heels. I shivered, pulled down my short skirt. I wondered what the night would bring.

Inside after getting our drinks, the table at the back was open.

"So tell me about yourself, we hadn't exchanged very much in the way of our private lives on the net. I want you to tell me intimate things like do you to pleasure yourself, how often, how do you go about it if you do it. I want you to use gutter language when describing the places on your body that makes you feel good." Laura instructed.

The flush on my face was priceless.

"Come now we didn't meet to discuss knitting," Laura said sarcastically .

I looked at her, not sure what to say. We never talked about what turned us on on the net, although she made me cum many times. Her legs crossed, I could notice she wasn't wearing panties. Her crotch exposed made me wet. I took a sip of my drink, then took a deep breath...

"Well, I do enjoy using my vibrator in my pussy. It hums so beautifully while I sleep. It makes me cum over and over." I told her.

She looked at me, then changed her mind. "Take off your bra, then unbutton your blouse so only the bottom remains fastened." Laura told me.

My mouth dropped open, stating to protest. "Just do it." Laura hissed.

I paused, looked around the coffee shop, then slowly put my hand under my top. I unclasped my bra. I could feel it let my breasts go. They fell a bit, pressed against my top. I heard her instructions. I have never done this before. I pulled at it. Then it traveled down my sleeve.

I unbuttoned my blouse, pulling my vest so it would cover my bosom.

"If we were at my place I would have punished you a few times already, whenever you cause me to repeat myself, you have earned yourself a dozen hard lashes from the whip." Laura informed me.

I gasped when she said I would have had a dozen lashes from the whip. My behind shivered as I thought of how it would hurt, but it got me wet.

"Yes Mistress......." I told her.

"Now open your blouse and show me your tits." Laura almost laughed at her reaction.

I sputtered, "Please Miss others will see."

"Remember what I told you about the punishment? You now have another dozen coming." She smiled mercilessly.

Oh god, I thought. Would I be able to take 2 dozen across my behind? It would hurt so.

I looked around. It was dark here. Then I opened my blouse, showing her my swollen breasts. Goosebumps rose from my globes. My face flushed with embarrassment. But between my legs, I was dripping.

Laura smacked the table, in a stern voice, "You pay attention to me. Don't worry about the others.

She reached over and tweaked a nipple. I was holding the blouse and vest open, dying of embarrassment.

"Open it a little more," the vest stopped shy of her nipples. "Now I want you to take off your panties. When you have them off lay them on the table, stand up turn your back to the rest of the customers and pull up your skirt at the front and show me your cunt. If you had followed my instructions and worn a loose skirt it would have been a lot easier. Now you may have to lift it so your ass shows. Don't make me tell you twice."

I stared at her in disbelief, but I came this far. I wasn't going to stop now. I raise my skirt. It was hard. I sent my hand between my legs, pulling at the panties. They were wet and sticking to my skin, but I slid them down, lifting my behind to help. They fell to my ankles. I picked them up and put them on the table as instructed.

I then stood up, slowly grabbed the bottom of my skirt and pulled it up over my knees.

No. Please. I thought, pleading through my eyes.

Finally I brought the skirt to my waist......my pussy exposed to her.

Laura let me stew for a bit then told me to drop the front, turn and lift the back so she could see my ass.

"Oh no, not my ass," Mona thought. But I didn't want more punishment, so I turned around and lifted my skirt behind me. I could feel the cool air brush against my ass and people were now starting to stare.

"God no." I whimpered.

Laura had praised me for the nicely trimmed bush. A couple of women watched the goings on, both with smiles. She had me stand for about 30 seconds then let me sit down, telling me to keep my skirt up around my hips. As the women who had watched walked by our table, Laura told Mona to open her blouse giving them a great view of her tits.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," one of them said. One dropped a card, were having a munch next week you girls should come by. I knew that a munch involved peeps in the BDSM scene, customs are required. It spells it all out on the card. "Nice show," they smiled as they left. Mona had closed her blouse.

"Ahem, did you get permission to do that." Laura shook her head. "Another 12 strokes, you're going to have a very sore bum. It's time to go to my place."

I followed meekly wondering what lay in store for me.

Laura lived a short distance from the coffee shop, out past the town limits, no nearby neighbors. She gave me the address and direction. She had to put the dogs in their kennel. They don't like strangers and are vicious. Waiting for me to arrive, she wondered if Mona would show up at all, Laura didn't think she enjoyed the little scene at the shop, oh well it was for her entertainment, not Mona's.

Laura must admit that Mona has a smoking, hot body, just the right tits and an ass to die for, just picturing her is getting Laura wet. Mona pulls in. Laura kisses her, open mouthed running my hands over her ass, pulling up her skirt.

"uummm, whats this?" Mona had put on her panties and bra. That explains the delay in getting here. Laura gave her a hard slap on her ass.

"Who told you to put them back on! Strip, all of it, everything. I want you naked and you just added to your punishment! My arm is going to be worn out by the time I get thru with you, and just for the hell of it your safe word is 'redball.' Not that I'm going to listen to you, now get those fucking clothes off bitch ."

I shuddered when she told me to take off my clothes. I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it from my shoulders. I unclasped my bra. I did it by force of habit. It fell off, exposing my breasts to her. She was staring at me, licking her lips.

I pulled my skirt down to my ankles and pulled my panties down. They slid across my hips and down to my ankles with my skirt. I stepped out of them.

I looked at my Mistress, waiting for my next order.

Laura could see a faint smile. Mona was indeed gorgeous and she knew it. Laura would wipe the smile from her face in due time, for now, she had other plans for her slave.

"Pickup your clothes, get your bag and follow me." The disappointment showed, the frown showed it all, Mona was expecting a show of affection. Laura led Mona to her bedroom, pointed out the dresser she was to use .

"Open the top drawer and bring me what you find." I did what I instructed, reaching in and bringing out the only thing in there. My face flushed as I held the thin rod. It was perfect not only whipping a person, causing great pain but also leaving red marks that would turn to purple bruises in a day or so. Laura hadn't meant to punish Mona to this extent, but she had shown defiance 3 times or more and Laura needed to show her it wasn't acceptable. Holding out her hand, Mona brought it to her.

"Bend over the ottoman." Laura stroked her lovely ass. "Do you know why I'm going to punish you? I am going to apply 15 strokes. You won't be able to sustain all 30, so I"m going to split them, you had better not accrue any more. I won't be so easy on you the next time. Laura waited for an answer.

I slowly bent over the ottoman. My ass in the air, waiting for her to strike me. The whip was nasty. I knew it would leave marks. I didn't know if i could take it. She gave me a safe word. I hope she stops when I use it. I knew I would have. I have never been whipped before.

"Okay then slut, no answer to my question, it's a shame to mark that ass." Laura knew that Mona needed the whipping. She bends the rod almost in two, the flexibility of it makes it the ideal way to punish a slave, the force it generates swinging gives twice the force when striking. Laura brought it behind her shoulder arm extended to the fullest, then with all her strength she brought it down! Perfect! A welt rose on both her ass cheeks, she drew it back and brought it down again before Mona could react. She waited wanting the pain to hit home. Mistress was getting hot, a whipping always did that to her .

I gasped when she struck me with the whip. It wrapped around me, raising a welt on both ass cheeks...

"God!!" I screamed, crying.

"No, God no. Stop!!" My ass was on fire.....then I remembered the safe word.

"Red ball, red ball!!" I cried as I said it, hoping she would hear.

I struggled with each stroke of the whip. She was horrible, so mean, making my ass hurt so.

"red ball!! RED BALL!!" I tried to get her to stop....but she ignored my safe word.

"Please...stop....I'm bleeding!!" I could feel the trickle of blood dripping down my behind.

Then I feel her fingers playing with my pussy, pushing inside. I began to moan, breathing heavily. She asks if I want her to stop...

"No, God no. Make me cum, please." I beg.

The blood was a slight exaggeration, a drop maybe,if Mona hadn't bounced around so much it wouldn't have happened. Mistress stopped playing with my pussy, getting a sani towel, wiping up the blood, kissing my ass.

Mistress stripped saying "It was time to show her what happened to good girls." I watched as Mistress took off her clothes. She worked out a lot and was very proud of the way she looked. She licked her lips as she got into bed beside me. She kissed me deeply, her tongue in my mouth.

Her hands caressing my breasts, my nipples getting hard as she playfully teased them. Mistress took a nipple in her mouth sucking it while stroking the other.

Her hands caressing my trembling inner thighs. Mistress kissed all around my lower belly and thighs.

"Are you ready to give your self to me completely, to be my slave?" Laura's hips thrusting moaning in passion, Mistress wanted an answer. I gasped.

"Yes, Mistress. I want to be your slave." Her welts still raging, but I felt her tenderness.

I was going crazy, grabbing her hair, pulling her closer to me. My legs spread, hoping her tongue would go deeper and deeper, faster and faster. She inserted her tongue. It touched my vaginal walls, as she flicked it.

She encircled my clit. I raised my head and yelled: "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

I shuddered then I came.

Laura wanted me to understand that this was a reward for being good. If she thought that it would end the punishment for misbehaving, she was dead wrong. Mistress pulled her on top of her, spreading her legs wide.

I could feel her mound pressing down on mine ,I murmured. "Make me cum baby," Mistress commanded me. "I want to look down between my legs and see the top of my blonde pussy."

I feel you pulling me closer to your pussy. I stick my tongue out and begin to lick your pussy lips, up and down the sides of your love hole.

You hands pulling my hair, my tongue inserted in your pussy. You taste so good. I feel so protected, so cared for. Then I shivered. What happens when she wants to punish me again?

monak4u
monak4u
31 Followers