The Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
The story develops with the 70-year-old sister.
2.8k words
4.42
27.8k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack replied, "I would love a coffee, but I also would like some lunch. There's an excellent Greek restaurant that serves the best moussaka that you have ever tasted. Would you like to join me for lunch?"

Margit smiled and said, "I love moussaka, I cook it often with ten good portions which I freeze then I can eat it when I want to. I would love to join you for lunch."

Jack replied, "Super, the restaurant is a couple of minutes drive from here. I have left my car in the car park without a parking ticket, so we had better go and get it."

They got into the car, and Birgit looked around the car and said, "Jesus, this car smells of sex. Have you been fucking Beate in here? There's a lot of room. It's been years since I was fucked in a car and it was an original Mini, there wasn't much room."

Jack smiled then said, "I need the space for my business, I buy and sell antiques. Was it comfortable in the Mini?"

Margit replied, "It was all we had, we were both students. We could adjust the seats to what position we were doing, but a bed is far better. You didn't answer me, were you fucking Beate in here this morning? Jack, we are both adults. I get lonely. I have needs and urges just like Beate that need to be satisfied. I find you attractive. I don't have a problem seeing you on a regular basis. I would leave it up to you if you want to keep this our secret without Beate having any knowledge about it though I will be honest with you when Beate and I were younger we shared a lover. We had wonderful threesomes. Please be honest with me."

Jack lent over and kissed her. He then said, "Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it. I will be honest with you. Yes, I fucked Beate in the car for over two and a half hours. I did as she wanted and fucked her in both holes. Let's have lunch and see if we have a chemistry. If there is a chemistry between us, then I wouldn't have a problem seeing you on a regular basis."

They had an enjoyable lunch. Margit was very open. She and Beate were both bisexual. They had shared many women. This surprised Jack as he always thought that Beate only liked cock. Birgit's husband had died eight years ago. She had just had online sex with men and none in reality. She had several girlfriends that she saw on a regular basis. Jack liked her. She was a voluptuous woman like Beate with massive breasts. She had a sexy smile and honest eyes. She told him that she had a girlfriend who was a nun. She was sixty and lived in a flat that her parents had owned. They had closed the convent where she had lived and worked.

They had been lovers since school. She told him that Mary had taken her virginity and she had taken May's. As she spoke, Jack realised that she was very fond of Sister Mary. Margit was fit like Beate. As they left the restaurant, Jack decided that he would let Margit make the running. He would play it cool. She directed him to her apartment. They held hands in the car. Then she said, "I enjoyed the lunch, but my moussaka is better. I would like to invite you into my apartment with the one condition that we shower together first as I want us both to be fresh for each other."

They then tongue kissed passionately. She had a beautiful apartment tastefully decorated with some lovely antique pieces. Margit excused herself. She came back into the lounge five minutes later. Margit was wearing a towelling dressing gown. She had another towelling dressing gown and a large bath towel. She also had a bottle of Chablis in a wine cooler and two glasses. She put bathrobe and towel on an armchair. Then she poured the Chablis and sat beside Jack on the sofa. She said, "I am nervous but excited about this. I feel that it is good. I've taken two portions of moussaka out of the freezer. I want you to stay tonight. Let's have a glass of wine then we will shower."

They kissed and sipped their wine then Margit took off her dressing gown. She had an excellent body. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. He stripped naked, and when she saw his hard cock, she went down on him. She teased his cock with her tongue. She was taking his full length in her mouth. She said, "If I were Beate then I would be visiting you twice a week. That's the biggest cock that I have ever seen, and I watch a lot of porn. Let's shower."

They showered and were intimate with each other as they washed each other. Margit was like Beate they both had a large clit. He teased her with two fingers. He wanted her in a bed as he wanted their first fuck to be unique. They left the shower and dried themselves. She led him to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed, and they started to sixty-nine. Her cunt juice was similar to Beate's. As he sucked her clit, he was now fingering her with four fingers. She was pushing her cunt against his mouth and fingers. She was gripping his fingers.

Her pussy was so wet; he loved the taste of her cunt cream. She loved her clit being sucked, she was moaning with pleasure then said, "Keep going I am so close. Make me cum baby. I need it so badly."

He was now fisting her cunt as he sucked her clit. The deeper his fingers went inside, the harder she pushed against his fingers. She loved it. A minute later she started to shake. Then he felt a warm flood of her cum in his mouth. He kept sucking and fisting then she gripped his fist tightly and said, "What an amazing orgasm I had. I haven't had one as intensive as that for years. I am so happy that we met today. Darling, do me doggy style. I want it hard and deep."

Margit got off the bed and bent over an armchair. She spread her legs and angled her body using the arms to balance her body. There was a dressing table with a large mirror beside the armchair. He moved the armchair so he could see more of her body in the mirror. Margit smiled and said, "I love how you think, the harder you fuck me, the more my big melons will wobble."

He then slid inside her wet pussy. It felt good. He soon had a fantastic rhythm going. As he rode her, she gripped his cock at the base and then at the crown. Her melons were wobbling. He pounded into her for the next twenty-five minutes. Both Beate and Margit were great fucks. He knew now that he would be spending time with Margit. They both climaxed simultaneously. It was an incredible feeling. He thought to himself that it had aroused him to have fucked two sisters on the same day.

He pulled out and turned her around and kissed her. It was a long loving kiss. They both knew that there was a chemistry between them. She then topped up their glasses and went back to the lounge. She said, "That was unbelievable. I have had some big dildos in me, but that was incredible. I have a question, who is the best fuck, Beate or me? It turned me on thinking that you had fucked two sisters today. Beate is getting old, but she is still good."

He replied, "Both of you are wonderful. You both know what you are doing and give so much pleasure. It turned me on thinking that I have fucked two sisters today. I would love a threesome with the two of you. That would be something else. I must phone the Centre as I have been away all day and switched my phone off so that we wouldn't be disturbed."

She smiled then said, "Leave that with me, it will happen. Do what you need to do. When would you like to eat? It only takes ten minutes to heat the moussaka. My cunt is tingling; it feels wonderful."

Jack said an hour. He then started his smartphone. He had three messages from Beate. The first read, "Darling, thank you so much, this morning was wonderful. I am still so randy. I am on the train, and all I can think of is your majestic cock. Write when you can. All my love B."

The second sent three hours later read, "Darling, I am home. Peter picked me up at the station. It should have been Jan, my daughter, but her son was sick at school, and she had to leave her work and pick him up. Her useless husband, he has a condition that leaves him very tired, he has not worked for eight years. Now I have to look after my grandson. I was so happy this morning and then to come home to this. Thinking about you. B."

The third read, "Joe, my grandson, is staying over. Jan is working late at her work. She works flexible hours. She is so annoyed with her husband. He does nothing all day. He won't even fill the dishwasher. Jan and Joe are going to stay with me for the next week or so. That will make him understand the work that she does. I have told her that she will go back to a pigsty. She has told me if that's the case she won't be going back. I was out shopping and I saw this wonderful cucumber, it reminded me of your wonderful cock. It is roughly the same size. I will use it tonight and think of you. Write when you can. I am missing you. B."

Jack showed them to Margit. Margit then got her iPhone and called Beate she said, "Hi, are you home safely? Jack is a darling. You were glowing at the station this morning. Can you give me his phone number or email address as I would love to make contact with him if that's OK with you? I believe that he owns the Antique Centre and I would be interested in a part-time job."

Beate replied, "He is excellent. He has a cock on him like a stallion. He is wonderful in bed. His mobile number is xxxxx; when he is working, he switches his mobile off. His Antique Centre is close to you. Both my holes are still tingling from this morning. I wish you luck. It would be good if we could share him. I have Joe staying with me, and I must get him ready for bed. Jan's husband is acting up again. Jan and Joe will stay with me for the next week. Jan can't take anymore. Let me know how you get on with Jack. He gives wonderful oral."

She kissed Jack and said, "Have I got the job? You don't need to pay me all I need is fucked three times a week and I will be happy. One of my girlfriends is Jo, she works for you. She is wonderful and she loves working for you. Have you fucked her yet? She and her daughter Val are wonderful in bed. I was thinking that the cucumber Beate bought today will be fucking Jan tonight. Jan is super in bed. Joe is now ten. It's over ten years since she has had sex with her husband. She should get rid of him. Beate owns the house where they live. Luckily Beate set up a contract for them to rent the house and he signed the contract. Jan will keep the house if anything happens."

"Peter, the idiot that lives with Beate, goes to bed around eight in the evening. I will call her around ten. She will either be in bed with Jan or having a glass of wine with her. I will tell her that I have an interview with you tomorrow at eleven. If Jan stays away from her idiot husband, then I will invite them up at the weekend. Then you can have a mother and daughter and two sisters. Joe is wonderful. He goes to bed at seven and sleeps until seven the next morning. I think that we all will have a lot of fun."

When Margit was heating the moussaka, he thought about Jo and Val. Jo ran the Centre. She was a first class manageress. She was honest and reliable. In twelve years she had never taken a day off sick. She was a widow. Her husband had died fifteen years ago. He was much older than her. She was comfortably off. She adored her daughter Val. Both were stunning looking women with voluptuous bodies. Jack was attracted to both of them. He knew that they liked him as both always sat with him at the staff and dealers Christmas party. He would play it by ear. Val was sitting her finals in Accountancy this year. She worked on Saturday and Sunday at the Centre. Jo took these days off.

Jack sent a WhatsApp message to Jo, it read, "Jo, have had a long and busy day. Hope all is good with you. How was our day? I am thinking of going to France to visit the company that supplies our Sous Vide food for our Bistro and our Champagne. Would you like to come with me? Also, I have been approached by a lady who is looking for a part-time job at the Centre. She is a competent woman. Do we need any additional staff? I have a meeting with her tomorrow at eleven can you make yourself available? Kind regards, Jack."

Margit's moussaka was far better than the restaurants. It had a fantastic depth of flavour to it. After dinner, they had an excellent session. He fucked her in both holes. She loved being ass fucked. At ten she phoned Beate. She told her that she had called Jack and was interested in a part-time job. She said to him that she had some knowledge of Antiques. She had an interview at eleven tomorrow morning. Beate told her that Jan was with her and that Jan didn't want to go back to him. She has had enough. They had a big argument this evening, and Jan has told him to get out of the house.

He said that he would go to his mother's in the next two weeks. Beate didn't believe he would. Beate then told her that Jan was in bed with her. Margit signalled to Jack to keep quiet then switched on speaker phone on her iPhone. Beate said, "My baby is now licking mummy's hot cunt, and she is going to make it so wet then she is going to fuck it with this big cucumber. Does my baby love mummy's cunt juice?"

Jan answered, "Mummy you know that I love your cunt juice. I am so horny, tell me again about your fuck this morning. Did he lick your cunt and suck your clit as I do. Mummy finger my hot cunt, and I will lick you until you cum."

Margit said, "You two are having fun. I will leave you to it. You're making me horny. Listen, if you want to come to me this weekend then do it. I will let you know how the interview goes. Film the cucumber scene and WhatsApp me the video. I want to see the cucumber in both your cunts. Have fun."

An hour later the videos arrived. Margit sucked Jack's cock as he watched them. He knew as he observed that Beate, Margit and Jan would be his sluts. He also had a reply from Jo which read, "Dear Jack, What an invitation, I would relish travelling to France with you. Just tell me when and I will be ready. Val sat her last final today. She is confident that she has done well with it. She has been offered a job in a large firm of Accountants and starts work in the first week of August. It would be too much for her to keep the Saturday and Sunday which she now does. If your lady can do these two days, that would be excellent. I will be there at eleven in the morning for you. Regards, Jo."

******

Any advice on how I can develop this story would be appreciated. Would love comments from older women as they can give me a better insight into how sex is with mature women. Jack

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers