The Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Dirty "uncle" meets his new "nieces."
1.9k words
4.36
43.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

Annie had taken her paddling and was now ready for me to use a belt on her pussy. I asked her to pick out a belt for me. She carefully waddled to the closet and pulled out a wide, soft leather belt. Before she handed it to me, she doubled it over twice. Once it was in my hands, she gingerly lay back on the bed, pushed a pillow up underneath her butt and spread her legs, fully exposing her sopping wet pussy. She grinned and asked if Uncle Johnny was ready to make her squirm.

"How many strokes do you think a nasty slut like you needs?" I asked her.

Suzie spoke first. "She's a slow learner. You'll probably have her cumming before she's had enough."

Annie piped in, "She's right, you know. I don't know if I'll ever learn." And then they both giggled.

"I see," I replied. "In that case, I'll have to tie you to the bed so you have to take every stroke full force." And then I went to my toy bag, pulled out several hanks of rope, and proceeded to tie her securely to the bed with her pussy completely exposed. I took the leather belt she'd brought to me, folded it into shape, and then proceeded to smack her tits several times.

"What the fuck?" she yelled.

I sent Suzie to find a worn pair of Annie's panties and then took them, wiped Annie's wet pussy with them and shoved them into Annie's mouth to gag her.

"Since you seem to like getting your pussy spanked so much, I thought I'd see how you like getting your tits belted."

I fingered Annie's pussy to see how wet she was, and then swung the belt against her tits a few more times. The belt was making wide red stripes all over her breasts. I was enjoying this. I unfolded the belt so one end was free and flicked the free end across her nipples. Her body jerked hard. Her nipples stood straight up. I looked at her pussy and it was dripping.

"You know," I said, "I don't think this is the proper way to punish you, and to be honest, I don't think you should be punished for wanting to lick cum out of Suzie's holes. You obviously enjoy this, so I'm going to let you enjoy a little more before we call it quits for the night. How does that sound?"

Since her mouth was stuffed with her panties, she simply nodded "yes." I asked if Suzie liked this sort of thing, too. She shook her head "no."

I looked at Suzie and she replied, "Just use me as your fuck slut. Fuck me hard. Gag me with your cock. Cum inside me and all over me. Put things inside me. Stretch my holes. But please don't hit me, Uncle Johnny. Do that and I'll make you the happiest man alive."

I smiled at Suzie. I knew exactly what she wanted and I'd be happy to give it to her.

I looked at Annie, still tied to the bed with a mouthful of panties. I pulled the panties out and asked her to tell me exactly what she wanted. She answered, "Let me kiss and lick you all over. Let me lick Suzie clean after you fuck her. Fuck me sometimes, too, and do things that hurt. And when we have a couple of days off work, beat me hard enough to leave pretty marks on me. Do that and I'll make you the happiest man alive."

I smiled at Annie. I knew what she wanted and was more than happy to give it to her. I started smacking her tits again with the unrolled belt. She cursed me for not hitting her pussy, so I smacked the belt down hard between her thighs, over and over. Her crotch, thighs and pussy were turning bright pink. I liked the look of it and kept slapping the belt onto her clit. She was so wet that strings of her juice clung to the end of the belt. There was a wide red stripe that ran directly over her clit. Her pussy lips were beginning to swell. My cock was getting harder with every swing of the belt.

I finally realized that Annie wasn't going anywhere and that I needed release. I called to Suzie and told her I was ready to use her again. She hopped up and hurried to my side. "Kneel on the floor and open your mouth, slut." She anxiously did as she was told. I grabbed her head with both hands and held her steady as I thrust my hard cock to the back of her throat. I began to fuck her mouth as hard as I'd fucked her ass. I was stabbing her throat with my cock. She gagged momentarily, coughing up saliva. I kept thrusting into her mouth and into her throat. I buried my cock there and pulled her head forward. She gagged again. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled down, tilting her mouth up, and then shoved my cock into her throat once more. This time she was able to take it. She opened her eyes and looked up at mine. Her eyes were watery, maybe full of tears, but she looked quite content as I continued thrusting my cock into her throat. From the bed I could hear Annie urging me on. "Give it to her! That's what she needs!"

That's what I needed, too. I needed these two young girls. Both of them. They made me feel alive. They provided the outlets I needed to be happy again.

I almost felt sorry for Suzie, knowing that it'd take me longer to cum this time. She was either going to have to endure this, or take my cock in another hole, too. Damn if her throat didn't feel good though! After brutally fucking her throat another few minutes, I looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you okay? Do you need a break?"

I pulled out of her mouth to let her answer. With tears streaming down her face she said, "I love the way you're using me, but I do need to rest. Please don't hate me, Uncle Johnny."

I reassured her that I wouldn't hate her, that I wanted to take good care of my little slut, and that I thought Annie might need to be fucked, too. I glanced over at Annie and she grinned.

I kneeled in between Annie's legs, dragged the head of my cock up and down between her swollen, very wet pussy lips, and then pushed inside her. It was a different kind of sensation than Suzie's throat, but it felt very good, too. Each time I buried my cock in her pussy and my crotch came into contact with her hot, swollen clit, I could feel the walls of her cunt flinch and squeeze involuntarily. I especially enjoyed the spasms when I'd grind into her. And when I leaned down and bit her nipples - oh, now that was really something special! As I continued to fuck her, I told her I thought it might be fun to induce lactation with either her or both her and Suzie. I talked about how biting her nipples would make her spray milk, how embarrassing it could be if she leaked while at work, and how if I didn't milk her often enough it would cause her pain. I also asked her to imagine how it might feel to have an orgasm while being milked. All of this made her even more aroused and her juice was literally overflowing around my balls as I thrust in and out of her.

Suzie, who apparently thought her breasts were too small, asked if producing milk would make her boobs bigger. Trying not to lose the rhythm of the fucking, I replied that it would, but I didn't know how much bigger. Suzie said she was interested in knowing more. She also asked if she could have my cock back now.

I got up off Annie, smeared some of her juice across her face with my cock, and then sat down on the edge of the bed. I told Suzie to suck me at her own pace, which she did. She is quite the cock sucker! If you've ever seen Heather Brooke in action, you know how Suzie sucks. Even though she'd gagged before, she was easily swallowing my cock now. I was tempted to hold the back of her head, but didn't want to disturb what she was doing. I told her it wouldn't be much longer, and she looked up and winked at me. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I didn't interrupt to ask. In another few seconds I was cumming into her mouth - but she didn't swallow it. Somehow she sucked it all out of me and held it in her mouth. She got up, went to Annie, leaned over her and let it drip into Annie's mouth. Annie didn't swallow it either. Instead, she held most of it and after Suzie lay down beside her, she pushed it back into Suzie's mouth... and then they swapped it back and forth, each time keeping a little bit until it was all gone. They then kissed each other and asked if they could kiss me, too.

I untied Annie and lay down in between the two of them, and then we kissed. I asked both Annie and Suzie if they felt okay with everything that had happened. Suzie said she felt quite happy but wanted to make sure that I was satisfied with her. I kissed her again. Annie said she still had something she wanted to do, but after she did that, she thought everything would be fine.

Before I could ask her what she wanted, I felt her tongue on the tip of my cock, licking the last bit of cum off me. I asked if that was it, and she said "almost." She started pushing me to roll over, and once Suzie had moved, I rolled right over onto my stomach. I thought I was going to get a back rub, and that was quite appealing to me. Instead, I felt a warm, moist tongue prying open my asscheeks! Moments after that, I felt fingers spreading my asscheeks and that same warm tongue was pushing into my asshole and flicking all around the rim! This continued for several minutes before I felt her tongue gliding down to my balls. First she licked them, and then she sucked each one carefully into her mouth. And then she went back up and gave me the most incredible rim job. I didn't know if this was going to make Annie feel okay, but I certainly did!

After "enduring" it as long as I could, I asked if anybody was getting sleepy. I wasn't sure of the time, but I suspected it was nearly 3:30 AM, and even though none of us had to get up for work anytime soon, I was in need of some rest.

Suzie asked if I could stay over. Annie chimed in and asked, also. I said I could, but that I hadn't counted on it, so I didn't have a toothbrush, much less a change of clothes. They said they could help with the toothbrush tonight, and they'd take me shopping for new clothes in the afternoon. I protested the shopping trip, but they both said it was the least they could do for their new uncle.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers