The Meetings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty went and found Holly in her bedroom and came out again. "Thanks for letting me sketch you," she said. She studied my face. "You okay? I volunteered you to be pooped on. Holly shit bricks, kiddo." I nodded. Misty asked if I hated her for her naughty dialogue in the bathroom. I shook my head. "Those sketches are awesome," I said. "Thanks for coming."

She grinned. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to have you sit with me sometime when I have to poop. It's obvious Holly enjoys having you with her." I told her we could probably try it sometime soon, though not necessarily at a meeting.

Misty went back into the bedroom and said goodbye to Holly, then returned and stood at the door. She gave me a long hug and a gentle kiss on the mouth. I asked if Holly was having a cry. Misty told me she probably felt like she wanted to. Misty told me not to be a stranger, and exited through the front door. I watched until her car disappeared down the street, then walked over to Holly's bedroom door and knocked. "Come!" she said.

Holly was stretched out on her side, facing away from me. Her broad torso and huge buttocks were on full display. She rolled over and blinked at me, just staring. I'll take you home," she said. I told her it wasn't time yet.

"Did you mean to do that with me?" I asked.

"I was going to poop on you, probably on your lap, and leave it at that. Then Misty goaded me, and the first one happened. It wasn't nice, but I liked it. Then I felt more coming, and let you have it in the face. It was mean, but I enjoyed it." At least she was honest.

I walked over and sat on the bed. I reached over and grabbed and fondled Holly's right ass cheek. "You ever measured this, right straight across?" I asked.

"A friend of mine has, several times. It doesn't seem to be growing any. It's been holding at thirty-eight inches," she answered.

"Wow", "I said. "I was gonna guess three feet. And fuck, Holly, it's all smooth and thick. My God."

"And I guess you liked Misty's sketches," Holly said. I nodded. "She's good," I said.

"Then the question becomes, do you still like me? So I'll make you a proposition. We can still go to meetings together, but I want to have you here, us two, when I want to entertain my naughty side. Secondly, Misty and her partner Ellie are welcome without question," Holly declared.

I agreed to the terms. Holly kissed me deeply on the lips then whispered in my ear. Instructions. One at a time, I lifted her huge knockers and gave them each a long, sucking kiss. Holly rolled over, and also one at a time, I caressed each half of her massive rump. I leaned over and gave each a long kiss. Holly and I made it a point to see each other after work from then on, and I often rode home with her. She treated me to many a shower, and just together time. It seemed she was addicted to me, and for the time being, I wasn't complaining. THE END