The Memories

Story Info
A day I'll always remember.
3.1k words
4.43
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many things that stand out in a person's mind over the years. You remember your first day at school. You remember the day you graduate from school. You remember the day you get your driver license. Sometimes it is a simple thing. Sometimes it is the smell in the air or a song playing in the background. Still there are memories so vivid and so powerful you remember them for the rest of your life.

Here is one of those memories.

It was a normal day and there was nothing about it that really stood out. I can't remember what I did at work. I can't remember the meal I had for supper. I can't even remember the day of the week or even the month now. Yet it is a day I'll always remember.

It started out pretty basic. I was with a woman I cared about. She recently ordered some lingerie online. I didn't know about it at the time. It was because she wanted to turn me on. I made her feel sexy and she knew that I loved her. We talked for an hour then she asked me a very simple question. That question was "Red or Black?". I didn't know what was happening as she left the room. I wasn't too sure why she asked. I don't even know what the answer was now. Little did I know I was about to begin a memory that I will always treasure.

When she came back in the living room I'll always remember the look and her face and the look in her eyes. The red nighty was something I wasn't expecting. Despite being intimate before I knew that there were mental hurdles she had to deal with. She came out of a bad relationship where she was made to feel ugly and unattractive. She looked in the mirror and felt insecure because of her weight. Still that was not what I saw in her eyes that day. I saw a woman that felt happy and a woman that wanted to share that happiness with me. She saw herself as I saw her and that made me happy.

As you can imagine I felt a stirring. I was starting to ache painfully. I started getting aroused with a painful intensity. My manhood was straining in my jeans wanting to be let out and ravish the woman standing before me. My body was telling me to pull her to me and take her into my arms. To undo my belt and let my jeans and underwear hit the floor. To run my fingers through her hair and take her down to the couch and make her mine until my penis no longer held any blood left in it. I felt like grabbing her hips and pulling her to me as I drove every inch of my hard cock into her body. To send shockwaves up her and down her body as my belly ground into her clit and my balls bounced off the pucker of her anus. That was how powerful my lust was as she came over to the couch and sat beside me.

I was still in awe of the situation. I wanted to make this a night that both of us will remember. I started off with gentle kisses. My hands running along the satin of her nighty. I wanted this to last and to take my time. I could feel her shiver. She was feeling a powerful need and lust of her own. She started running her hands up and down my chest and started taking off my shirt. I smiled as I helped her remove it. Then I started running my hands up her side along her breasts and she let out a gasp. My hands were underneath the nighty now. I could feel how rock hard her nipples were. I pressed my palm against her breast and held it there. I could feel the nipple burning against my palm as I gave it a gentle squeeze. She let out a moan and started to fidget.

I could feel the precum boiling in my balls. I could feel my cock throbbing as that first drop made it's way along the length of my shaft and the pulse as it exited the tip of my penis. My underwear was going to be a bit messy when I was done but I didn't care. I was looking at her body deciding what to do next. I straddled her lap. I could see the twinkle of excitement in her eyes and she was squirming a bit. I pressed my chest to her body and crushed her breasts to my chest. Her nipples burning against the satin as they felt my chest press against them. I tilted back her head and she moaned. I ran my lips along her neck letting her feel the hot breath on her skin as I was making my way to her lips. As I was there at her mouth I looked into her eyes. I saw them go wide and felt a moan coming from those lips as my tongue entered her mouth and her eyes went closed. Her breath was fast and her breathing fast as she felt my tongue inside her mouth and my lips on her.

I knew her body in ways she never imagined were even possible.

I looked into her eyes and started to lift that nightly up her body. She saw the lust in my eyes. She saw me looking to her breasts and I let out a throaty moan of my own. I wanted her to see my lust and know what I was about to do. She knew I was going to devour her breasts slowly. I felt her heart start to race as I ran my fingers along her chest. I listened to her breathing grow faster. I watched her eyes flutter as she saw my face get closer to her breasts. I held them in my hands and cupped them gently as I looked from one to the other to decide what my first meal would be.

At that point I closed my eyes and took the left one to my mouth. I kissed it and ran my tongue all along it. I looked her in the eyes and saw that they were shut. She was lost in the moment. I switched to take the right one to my mouth and show it the same love. My pants were becoming unbearable at that point and I had to use my free hand to take them off. Now I was starting to free myself to get ready. I took the left breast back to my mouth and gently sucked on it. I let it slide from my lips and gently blew on it before taking it back into my mouth. I let my tongue roll around the nipple and sucked hard on it causing her to moan loudly.

I had her so excited I wanted to make her cum. HARD.

That breast I had in my mouth was so hot. I started my tongue along the bottom of her breast sliding my tongue all along the skin to the areole to the shaft of her nipple. Then I licked up the entire shaft of her nipple. It was only about an inch but every fraction of an inch was sending jolts up and down her body. She was squirming. I took the other breast into my mouth and did the exact same thing. Sliding the tongue along the skin of the breast, the areole, and the shaft of her nipple.

Now she was ready to cum and I knew she was going to cum hard. I switched breasts again. I took it into my hand and was gently squeezing it. I was wrapping my lips around the tip of it. I started slowly closing my lips. The moisture of my hot saliva on her skin as my lips were closing. The tingling as they were around the areole. On the areole. The sliding of my lips along the shaft of her nipple. I switched to the other breast and did the same thing. Now I was going to make her cum. I took that nipple into my mouth and started sucking it slowly and started slowly building intensity. Then I started just concentrating solely on the shaft of her nipple running my lips up and down it. She started one of those moans that stops and goes quiet like a silent scream of passion. My cock throbbing so much more precum was shooting up my shaft. I sucked that nipple completely into my mouth past the areola to the meat of her breast and as I was sucking it my tongue was licking all over the shaft of that nipple. Her eyes were rolled back and I could feel her bucking beneath me. I kept going until she started coming down from her orgasm.

"Fuck me.."

Her mind was in overload. She had a powerful orgasm as I sucked on her breasts. She was anticipating every possible thing I could do to her. Now she was wanting to get me off. Her body was needing a cock badly. She was looking into my eyes with a ravenous look. Her pussy was getting wetter then she thought possible. I could slide a pinky up there with no difficulty but it was my cock she was looking at. Her pussy lips twitching as she started dilating. She wanted it to stretch every inch of her pussy from her pussy lips to the tip of my cock deep inside her. My cock wanted that so much it started throbbing and dripping more insistently.

She was squirming and wet. My cock was slowly dripping as well. You could see the lips of her pussy fully engorged. Her opening starting to gape and the heat down there as she wanted to be fucked. She needed my throbbing cock. To feel that special moment when the head of my cock was at the opening of her pussy. The throbbing of those pussylips as they felt the presence of my cock. The feeling of her pussy dilating and gaping as it wanted desperately to suck every inch of my cock insider her until only my balls remained against her anus.

I was going to have to give her what she was looking for. I started kissing her body. Kissing down her chest inch by inch. She was going nuts. I was loving every second of this. The look in her eyes, the excitement, and the lust. Then I placed my hands above her pussy. I slid those hands along her legs and slowly spread her legs wide open. She was biting her lips. I could see how wet she was. The smell of her arousal was making my erection throb painfully. I placed so close to the sides of her most treasured place and started to use my hands to open those gates before me.

It must have felt like hours to her. She looked down and saw me staring at the glistening of those lips and see how her pussy was driving me crazy. To see the lips of her pussy opened up and her pussy gaping with a ravenous need to be filled. I aimed to give her that release. I started moving my mouth closer. The heat of my breath on her skin and I could see the goosebumps as she was on fire. With a deep breath I blew gently on her clit and she twitched. I started bringing my mouth to her womanhood and the second my lips made contact she started convulsing and moaning. I took her clit to my lips and started rolling my tongue along it. She was coming already and her body trembling. With a smile I moved my head back and slowly licked up the length of her slit to her clit. Another lick up the length of her slit and she was starting to recover from those orgasms. I let out a small chuckle because I was going to make her explode. I used my fingers to slowly stretch the skin above her clit at 2 and 10 to fully expose her clit. Then I put it to my lips and gently sucked it into my mouth while my tongue slid into the entrance of her pussy. She screamed and started convulsing. I was lost in the moment and enjoying my meal as I started lapping all over her pussy with my tongue. When I felt her breath quicken I took her clit into my mouth again and let her ride out the orgasm. I lost track of time and was down there a long time.

As magical as this was this was not the end of the night.

She was incredibly horny and wanted me to fuck her fast and hard to get my release after giving her orgasm after orgasm. She wanted to feel the length of my cock slide into her and just the thought of me placing my manhood at the opening of her pussy was causing her to lick her lips in anticipation. She had no idea what I had in mind.

I was still painfully hard and I wanted to do something truly special. You know how everyone has a fantasy that they always wanted to do. Well from all the time I've spent with her I knew she never really had a man that made her feel special. Never had anyone to care about what she wanted or cared about. Well this night I wanted to make one of her fantasies happen. She told me I didn't have to use a condom before. I used them because they were actually more comfortable for me and when I was single they were protecting me from what best could be called "questionable" hook ups. I looked into her eyes.

"I want you to sit on me."

She looked at me in shock and confusion. She couldn't understand what I was asking. I looked into her eyes and told her that I wanted her on top of me. There was a look of hesitation and fear. The most important part was seeing that look of disbelief. The look that she couldn't believe it was finally happening. Something so simple that billions of women have enjoyed was finally happening. She looked back to me. There was a look of fear that I would change my mind.

"I want to watch your ass as you stand above me. I want to see you start bending over. To feel your hand grip my shaft. To have you line it up with your pussy. To have it run up and down your slit and you place it at the opening of your sugar sweet snatch."

She gasped and I smiled. She loved the dirty talk and this was her night to be in control of her orgasm and finally get a chance to ride someone.

"I want to feel my throbbing cock coated with your juices and stretch every inch of that sweet pussy as I make it mine."

I put my legs to the sides and let her take the lead. I leaned back a bit in the couch so my manhood was rising up even higher. She was trying to figure out how to do this. She was using her left hand to keep her balance and using her right hand to line my penis up with her pussy. I stayed still and let her have control. I was hers and she had complete control. I could feel the lips of her pussy. I couldn't believe how hot she was. Once she had the angle she wanted, she started sitting on me. I wasn't even half way inside when her pussy started squeezing my cock in almost painful spasms. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. I grabbed her hips and pulled her gently down the entire length of my cock, as she was cumming again and again.

"You are so fucking hot. I can feel your juices all over my cock and I'm going to shoot my load deep inside your pussy."

I started pumping from underneath her and she couldn't move. All she could do was just sit there twitching and spasming. I leaned forward and grabbed both her breasts and squeezed while I had my teeth on the side of her neck.

"I'm going to cum.... So.... Fuckin.... Hard......"

I couldn't believe this. Almost every move I made was causing her to orgasm. I couldn't last too much longer. I had to cum myself. I was so close. I pushed up on her ass and she started to lift up. Then as she started pulling off my penis I waited enjoying the tightness and heat as her pussy was sucking my cock so hard. Then as she was getting close to being completely pulled off me I grabbed her hips hard and pulled her completely down my shaft balls deep and exploded inside her. I could feel her juices running down my balls as she creamed all over my cock. I've never felt her creaming before. Yes she got wet but this was like coating my cock with a warm thick oil.

I wish it could have lasted longer but this was new to me going bareback. Just because I came didn't mean that I wanted her pleasure to end. I was still hard and I kept making those thrusts causing my cock to move up and down inside her. I was starting to lose a bit of steam. Instead of leaning back so I could rock up and down I leaned forward and pressed my chest against her back. I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed. She started twitching and her pussy was causing my cock to regain some hardness. I rocked in and out as I was rolling her breasts around in my hands. I'm not too sure how much longer this lasted. I couldn't get hard again without a chance to recover.

I don't know how long it was. I wish I could say I lasted hours and it would make a much better story. Still it wasn't the length of time or how many times I came that I remember. It was looking into her eyes and seeing that excitement. Then feeling that excitement as we shared that incredible moment.

*

Editor's Note: First Time submitting a story. It is a true story from what I experienced. If you enjoyed it feel free to let me know. I enjoy the anticipation and excitement so hearing about reactions to my story makes the memory better.