The Men in the Family Love Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
A special day with my brother.
2.7k words
4.46
44.8k
43
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fun21
Fun21
24 Followers

A special day with my brother.

It had been six months since that night with my dad. We have fucked since, but not as often as I would have liked.

I'd played the field, getting a lot of action from different guys. I've learned that I much prefer to be the submissive member. Fucking guys is fun but not as much as being dominated and fucked.

It was the day before my birthday and I was getting excited. Not so much because it was my birthday but because my brother was coming to visit. It had been a year since we had seen each other. We have never had much in common but we have always been close.

Matty (my brother) was a gym addict, just like our dad. He had never missed a night out with his pals. I was the total opposite; preferred the library to the gym and would always choose studying over nights out. Matty always thought I was too much of a nerd at times but admired my pursuit of education.

He was due to arrive sometime in the afternoon, just in time to start celebrating with me. He was bound have something stupid planned for my birthday. He had always wanted to get me wasted, to see what happened. I had planned on sticking to water to keep from embarrassing myself in front of him.

Matty didn't know that I was gay yet. It wasn't something I mentioned during our online chats; he would prefer it face to face. I was planning on telling him during his visit. I certainly wasn't going to tell him about what I'd been doing with dad.

Dad was out on a date with the women he had been seeing. He was going to be out until late the next morning so I had the house to myself all night.

The house was totally silent, the way I like it while reading. I was transfixed on my book; horror has always attracted me. This was a dark story about vampires, a secret turn on of mine. The male on male biting really got me horny.

I was snapped to reality when someone tried to open the front door of the house. The door lead straight into the room that I was in, so I could see the door handle moving. When the doorbell rang, there was to chance of ignoring it

Annoyed at being taken from my fantasy, I got up and stomped toward the door. Looking through one of the frosted windows beside the door, I couldn't work out who the dark figure was. I grabbed my keys from the coffee table and went to unlock the door.

All sorts of emotions ran through me when I opened the door and saw who was stood there. It was Matty, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh my god." I almost screamed while wrapping my arms around him.

I wouldn't normally hug my brother, he didn't like it, but the emotions took control.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, moving out the way to let him in.

"Well dad told me that he wasn't going to be here in the morning."

"Yeah." I replied with a disappointed tone

"I couldn't let my little bro wake up to an empty house on his birthday, could I."

Matty dropped his bag at the bottom of the open stair case. He stood there looking at me while laughing.

"You going to close that or not." he asked still laughing.

The shock had such a hold of me that I didn't realize I was still standing next to the open door. Snapping out of my trance, I smiled at my giggling brother and closed the door.

We both walked over the sofa and took a seat. We started talking about things that we had been doing since we last saw each other. I noticed Matty's arms, they were huge. One of them was covered with a tribal design tattoo, which he didn't have when I saw him last year.

"God, you've gotten big." I stated as I reached out for is bicep.

"Well yeah, you know me little bro, all about the gym." he replied, smirking.

"I see you're still a skinny fuck."

I just smiled at him.

Realising that I still hadn't got a drink for Matty, I hopped up and headed to the kitchen. There was a full box of beers in the fridge, I grabbed the whole thing and headed back to the family room.

Walking back into the room, I saw Matty at the bottom of the stairs with his back to me. He was bending over his bag, digging around trying to find something. I paused for a second noticing his butt. I could tell that it was perfectly toned and my god, it looked amazing in those pale blue jeans. If he wasn't my brother, I would have pounced on him right there and then.

"What have you lost" I asked while walking past him. The only reply was a little grunt. I know my brother well enough to know when he is he annoyed about something.

He Left his bag and joined me back on the sofa. I was at one end and he was at the other. I placed the box of cans on the floor between us

"I was just looking to see if I had packed some porn, I haven't." he explained.

"Dude, I have a computer in my room with a big monitor, you can find porn on there when you feel the need."

I leaned forward and ripped into the box of beers, removed one can and reached it out to Matty.

"I hope you are going to be drinking those too."

"I'll have one with you." I responded

We got deep into conversation, so deep that neither of us noticed how much we had drank.

"So much for only having one." Matty said as he reached into the box for the last two beers. I was feeling rather tipsy now and He could tell. He seemed to be enjoying me being in this state.

"You're nineteen tomorrow, you're meant to be wasted."

"No, I want to remember my birthday."

Another hour had gone by when Matty asked

"Shall we go and use your computer little bro."

"Yeah, If you want dude." I had forgotten that he wanted to watch porn.

Staggering I lead him upstairs, into my room. straight over to the desk.

"What sort of porn do you watch little bro." Matty asked as I opened the search engine

"All sorts really." I

didn't want to admit to being gay while in such a state.

Having no idea what to search for, I just sat in the chair looking at the screen. Matty mustn't have liked me taking so long, he reached his arms over my shoulders and down toward the keyboard.

Having those muscular arms around me caused tingles all over my body. The arousal caused me to miss what he had typed and searched for. As Matty's bulging arms left my shoulders, I popped out of the chair and heading over to my bed.

We both sat on the bed, as that's where the monitor faced. After getting comfortable, I looked at the screen. There was a women taking it up the ass from a hot muscular guy.

"I have always wanted to do anal with someone." Matty announced.

Not knowing what to say, I just smiled at him.

Even though it was straight porn, I began to get aroused. Watching the guy on screen got my cock twitching. I took a sneaky look at Matty's crotch to see if he was getting hard too. He was, his growing cock caused a huge bulge in his tight jeans.

"I am going to have to get my cock out." he announced while unbuttoning his jeans. There was a sigh as he broke his hard cock free. I didn't know where to look, I'd never seen him like that.

Knowing that Matty was OK with the situation, I pulled down my sweatpants to reveal my hardening meat. Still a little tipsy, I forgot to be sneaky when looking. I started to stare, watching Matty's hand slide up and down his throbbing meat. His cock was the about the same length as mine but a little thicker.

I was so focused on Matty's cock that I didn't see that he was looking right at me.

"You want to suck it?" he asked.

I looked at his face, he looked deadly serious about it. At first I was in shock that my brother was wanting me to suck his cock.

Without saying a word, I pulled my pants back up and moved to the bottom of the bed. I gently spread his legs and crawled between them. I had sucked a lot of cocks before this, but the fact that this was my brother got me hornier than ever.

Looking right into Matty's eyes, I took the head of his cock into my mouth. He moaned with pleasure as soon as contact was made. He was already dribbling precum onto my tongue and it tasted amazing.

I started to work his shaft with my hand, while still sucking on his head. He moaned with so much pleasure, filling my mouth with more and more precum.

Removing my hand, I slowly worked my mouth down his thick cock till I was all the way to the base. With my nose pressed into his pubes, I sucked the base of his cock while using my tongue on his shaft.

I was loving the idea of deepthroating my brother. My cock was solid by now and causing a wet patch of precum in my sweatpants.

Matty must of loved what I was doing, he grabbed the back of my head to keep me where I was. Holding my head in place he started to grind his thick cock in my mouth.

Releasing me, he removed his cock from my mouth. He pulled my face toward his, looked into my eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

In shock of my brother giving me such a passionate kiss, I forgot to kiss him back. With the sweetest smile on his face, he kissed me again. This time a little harder, we started to French kiss each other.

Matty gently pushed me onto my back, placing my head on a pillow. He kissed my lips once again then moved his lips to my neck. The soft kisses and worm breath caused tingles through my whole body.

He kissed down my chest, stopping only to lick and suck my nipples a little. As he kissed down my flat stomach he tickled my balls with his fingers, making me judder.

Making it down to my crotch, he looked up at me and slid his warm tongue along my solid shaft. He took my cock deep into his mouth and started gently touching my balls.

It was insane how turned on I was. My cock was in my brothers mouth and I was loving it. This was a lot more passionate then what I had going with dad and I preferred it this way.

While he sucked my throbbing cock, I moaned out loud. I was pumping precum into his mouth. He took his mouth from my cock and swallowed hard. By the smile on his face, I could tell that he had enjoyed the taste of his brothers cum.

Matty climbed off the bed while stroking his thick meat. Taking my hand he pulled me forward, forcing me onto all fours. He then walked around the bed to the side my butt was facing.

He gently tugged on my hips, wanting me to move toward him. Still on all fours, I crawled backwards till my ass was right at the edge of the bed.

Matty stood behind me, playing with my butt cheeks. He took one finger and very lightly ran it over my little hole. I gasped as did it again with wet fingers.

He got down on his knees so he was at eye level with my butt. With a hand on each of my cheeks he slid his tongue across my hole. This caused my body to judder. This was the first time a tongue had been there.

I was loving my brother licking the outside of my hole so much that I moaned louder than ever. He dipped his warm wet tongue into my waiting hole, pushing it in as far as he could. He was rimming me for about ten minutes, getting my hole wet and well lubricated.

I thought that I was going to cum when I felt Matty's cock press against my sensitive hole. He moaned with pleasure while pushing his thick cock inside of me. Enjoying the feeling of entering me, he pulled right out of me then slowly back in again.

He pulled himself from inside me,

"Lay face down on the pillow." He said with a gentle tone.

I did as he wanted and positioned myself with my face in the pillow and spread my legs. Matty climbed onto the bed and in between my legs.

As he laid on top of me, he lined his cock up with my hole and pushed himself inside me once again. We both moaned as he fucked me a little faster than before. My cock rubbed on the bedding beneath me, causing me to ooze precum.

Grabbing my arms and pinning them to the bed, he started to fuck me harder and faster. We were both cursing and gasping for air. I never would of guessed that my brother would be so good and taking a guy up the ass.

Being on the edge of shooting his load deep inside, he gripped my wrists hard and pounded as if his life depended on it.

"Fill me up bro." I shouted while catching my breath

"I'm cumming for you little bro." he almost whispered in my ear

With that he pushed his cock as deep inside me as he could. I felt him squirt load after load of his spunk deep inside me. As he finished cumming, he kissed the back off my neck. It was a soft kiss, it was almost as in to say thank you.

Spent, he collapsed on top of me and laid there with his cock still inside me. I was enjoying the tender moment but desperately wanted to relieve myself.

"Let me turnover"

He slid his cock out of me and sat back onto his knees.

Now laying on my back, I gripped my throbbing cock. Looking him straight into his eyes I started to stroke my precum covered mean. I was about to pick up the pace when Matty grabbed my hand, forcing me to stop

"Let me do it." he demanded.

I removed my hand from my cock and placed both hands behind my head. He gripped my cock almost the same as I had and started stroking. Lost in the sensation he was causing, I closed my eyes.

I gasped in shock when I felt him lick the precum from my leaking tip. He took my cock into his mouth and started sucking the end while holding my shaft. I opened my eyes, wanting to watch my brother work on my cock.

He took my cock from his mouth and look up at me.

"I want you to cum down my throat bro." He said with the cheekiest looking smile.

I said nothing, relaxed my head onto the pillow and closed my eyes again.

He wrapped his mouth around once again and started to work my cock. It felt so good that it didn't take long for me shoot my load into his mouth. He swallowed my juices with my cock still in his mouth, causing my sensitive body to tingle all over.

He left my cock, moved up the bed and laid beside me. I placed my head onto his sweaty chest and cuddles up to him. He draped his arm over me, holding me lovingly. We were both so exhausted that we fell to sleep in this position...

Fun21
Fun21
24 Followers