The Menders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just fine. In fact," I said, taking Adrian by the arm and turning his back to the couch, my eyes locked on Rick, "I'm ready for more." I pushed Adrian back onto the couch, I climbed over him, straddling his lap as I smiled down at him. I took his cock in my hand, rubbing it against my pussy slowly, teasing us both as I heard Alec groan behind me.

I bit my lip as I slowly lowered myself down onto Adrian's cock, groaning as he filled me completely again. I gasped for breath, still very sensitive from the intense orgasm just moments earlier. As I sat there, catching my breath again, I looked over my shoulder at Alec, who had his hand wrapped around his thick cock, stroking softly.

I twitched my head towards me, beckoning him silently over to me and turning my head towards my ass. I looked down at my ass, and back at him, a small grin on my face.

"You know what to do, baby," I said. He growled and stepped behind me as I turned my head to Rick, who was staring at me with his mouth partially open, his hand also on his cock. I smiled at Rick and pointed to the spot next to me on the couch.

"You come stand here, baby. Come stand next to me, and give me that cock again," I said with a tiny little growl behind my words. Rick immediately obliged, hopping up on the couch. I heard Alec spit, and felt a warm drop of his saliva on my asshole just before his cock brushed softly against it. I shivered, taking Rick's hard length in my hand, pressing my lips against the head in a soft, gently kiss. Adrian brought his hands to my ass, spreading my cheeks apart just a bit.

Time stood still.

Adrian was buried deep inside me.

Alec's cock was pressed against my asshole.

Rick's cock was touching my lips.

Nothing moved. No one breathed. Not a sound was in the room. Just this feeling of being wanted. Being needed completely and unabashedly by these three incredible men.

What did I do to deserve this? I was going to get what I wanted, and I never even knew before tonight that I wanted this or NEEDED this so badly. But regardless of whether I knew it or not... I needed this moment more than I needed oxygen in my lungs. And, as my body prepared itself for this entirely new experience, I felt the world slow down, and heard the clock stop ticking for just two agonizing seconds... And then...

I felt Alec press harder... his cock stretching me... my mouth fell open as I felt the head enter me with a soft little popping sensation. I felt him slide into me and I gasped just a little. I looked back up at Rick, who was smiling down at me, running his hand through my hair.

Rick leaned down, and kissed me, quick and deep before standing back up, his blue eyes locked on mine as I take his cock in my mouth. I feel Adrian's lips close around one of my nipples, and I moan, feeling completely, totally, and utterly filled.

All three men stopped for a moment. Just staying deep inside me in every way possible.

"Well, there we go, boys. She's airtight!" Alec said. I laughed around Rick's cock, as the others all chuckled around me. Alec and Adrian began to move inside me, alternating thrusts inside me. Rick started to move his cock in my mouth again, my hand wrapped around the base of his cock as my mouth and tongue worked the head.

"Oh, fffuckk... That's a damn... Good girl, Rose," Rick growled above me, eyes still locked on mine. I moaned, the feelings going through my body, mixed with the words coming out of Rick's mouth sending shockwaves through my body.

Rick moaned, thrusting softly into my mouth as my hand came up to grip his ass and pull him into my mouth. My other hand rested on Adrian's shoulder as he pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel Alec and Adrian alternating strokes in and out, bringing me such intense pleasure as my eyes fluttered shut, unable to focus on anything else but pure passion.

I pulled my face away from Rick's cock after a few minutes, gasping for breath and moaning softly as I started stroking his cock. I brought my mouth down to his balls as my hand worked his shaft, and I lightly took one in my mouth, kissing and sucking softly.

"Ahh, fuck... Good girl, Rose," Rick growled out above me, biting his lip hard. As a moan came from my mouth, I pulled back, hand still working Rick's shaft as I felt a hand grip my hair and pull back, hard.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Alec, pull it harder, baby," I said on a whimper, my back arching as Alec and Adrian pumped harder and faster.

"Go ahead, Rick. Go to town. I'll hold her steady," I heard Alec say, and my breath caught on a gasp. Rick moved just a bit closer to me and moved his cock to my lips. Unable to move, I simply opened my mouth a bit, whimpering as Alec held my head still by my hair.

"She wants it, Rick. Give it to her," Alec said as he brought a hand down on my ass, hard. I let out a scream as Rick pressed his cock against my lips. Rick looked down at me with a silent question in his beautiful blue eyes. I bit my lip, looking up at him as I nodded just a little and whispered my quiet affirmation, giving him permission to do what I knew was coming. He kept his eyes on mine, smiling for just a second before slamming his cock into my mouth, and down my throat again.

"Ohhhh, fuck," I heard Rick shout as my eyes slammed shut, losing myself in the moment.

I had never felt so used. So Full. So very fucked. So very, very dirty. I was a fucking goddess in this moment. I felt sexy. I felt hot. I felt absolutely fucking gorgeous. And as these three absolutely beautiful men fucked me into complete submission, I felt completely powerful.

Rick slammed relentlessly into my throat as my body began to tense again, shaking slightly. I began to choke on his cock a bit, catching breaths between pumps as his hips moved rapidly against my face. Alec's hand stayed locked in my hair, as he and Adrian kept up pace moving inside me. Rick slid his cock out of my mouth and moved his mouth down to mine, kissing me hard as I gasped for breath.

"That's a damn good fucking girl," he growled, inches away from my face as I let out a loud cry, another orgasm crashing through my body. Rick slid his hand between my body and Adrian's his finger finding my clit, rubbing it feverishly as my body shook hard, loud moans escaping my throat again and again.

"Ohhhh ffffuckkkk," I cried out, my pussy now shivering as juices flowed freely from me, splashing all over the two cocks slamming in and out of me. Through my own moans, I heard Alec's breathing start to increase. His hand slammed down on my ass and gripped hard as his movements became animalistic.

Adrian's hips began to pound harder as well, and I heard him moan beneath me. I felt Rick's hand come back to my face and hold my chin up as he pressed his cock against my mouth again. I whimpered and took a deep breath, anticipating the throat-fucking I was about to get again.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat, Rose," I heard Rick say as he slid his cock into my mouth slowly. My eyes met his, tears at the corners of them as my body shook non-stop now. Rick kept his finger on my clit, bent over me a little as my lips slid down his cock, still wet with my saliva.

Rick started fucking my mouth again as I felt Alec's hands gripping my ass, and Adrian's mouth on my nipples again, alternating between them as he groaned and thrust up into me.

"That's it, Rose. Ohhhh, shit, you're so fuckin tight," Alec said as he pounded into me again and again, harder with each strong thrust. His moans became louder, slowly increasing in intensity.

"Fuck, Rose. Baby, you're fucking soaked," I heard Adrian say under me as his hands gripped my hips, lips still jumping from nipple to nipple, sucking and biting my breasts with a deep-seeded hunger.

"Such a good fucking girl, Rose. You're so beautiful," I heard Rick say above me, still pumping in and out of my throat as I whimpered and groaned between thrusts. Tears now began flowing down my cheeks.

How could this be happening, I wondered? How could I have these 3 wonderful men want me like this? How could I possibly be pleasing them just as much as they are pleasing me? Could these men really think I am this beautiful, this desirable, this sexy?

These thoughts flowed through my head as my body rocked with pleasure, hearing the moans of these beautiful men around me, knowing that just by being me, I was pleasing them. I felt, rather than heard, the first orgasm hitting one of the men.

Alec pounded into me, his shouts loud in my ears as his cock twitched inside me. He roughly slammed his cock in one more time, holding it in place as his orgasm hit him. I felt his cock throbbing as his cum filled me, hot and hard, deep inside me.

Seconds after, I felt Adrian thrust up into me and explode, shooting ribbons of cum into my pussy, the sensation of two men filling me completely rushing through me as my eyes came up to meet Rick's again.

Rick looked down at me. His mouth hung open as he slammed down my throat, his hand softly caressing my face. Such a sharp contrast, his soft hand against his hard thrusts.

"So beautiful," I heard him whisper, and he exploded in my throat. I closed my eyes, feeling streams of hot cum flowing down my throat. I felt Rick thrust his hips softly, keeping his cock down my throat as his body vibrated against my mouth, and he moaned my name.

I felt my body tremble at the sound of my name, so soft on his lips. I heard three different sets of gasps and moans, and Rick slowly slid his cock from my throat. I choked, coughed, and gasped as I looked up at him, his hand still on my face, lightly stroking my cheek. I kept my eyes on him for just another moment before I felt Alec start to slide out of my ass.

I let out a little moan as he pulled out completely, his hand softly caressing my ass as he did so. He gasped for breath, stepping back from me as Rick climbed off the couch. I felt Adrian's strong hands grasp my hips and pull me up off his cock.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," I shouted as his huge cock slide out of me, sending an aftershock through my body. He chuckled as he set me gently on the couch next to him. I felt someone sit down next to me on the other side and saw Rick's hands slide down my arms as he pulled me back against him, his lips gently kissing my cheek.

He slid his lips from my cheek to my ear, pulling the loose hairs over my ear as he gently kissed the spot below my ear.

"You were so wonderful, Rose. You are so very beautiful," He said as his hands moved up and down my arms. I smiled, a tear sliding down my cheek, as Alec slid down on his knees in front of me. Adrian took my legs and laid them across his lap. His hands moved softly up and down my legs as Alec took my hand and played with my fingers, looking up at me with a softness in his eyes that melted my heart.

"Rose... You are such an incredible woman," Alec said, looking up at me, linking his fingers with mine. I leaned my head back on Rick's chest, smiling at Alec as Adrian lightly squeezed my feet. I looked over at him.

"Thank you, Rose, for letting us do this for you. Hell, thank you for doing this for us!" Adrian said with a chuckle, making me smile.

I looked around at the three pairs of gorgeous eyes looking at me, feeling a warmth I hadn't felt since... well, maybe ever. I smiled as another tear slid down my cheek, completely overtaken by emotion and pleasure.

"Rose, baby, don't cry," said Alec as he reached up and wiped the tear from my cheek. I took a deep breath, smiling to reassure him I was ok.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm just a bit overwhelmed by all of this. You all were so incredible. I've never felt so... completely happy. I can't tell you how wonderful you have all made me feel." I smiled at them, moving my eyes to each of their faces.

I sighed, filled with so much happiness as I sat there, leaning against Rick, and feeling the hands of the three most beautiful men in the world softly caressing my body.

"Well done, Gentlemen," I heard Rick say in his low, raspy voice. We all giggled.

This was, by far, one of the most incredible nights of my life.

Why did I have a feeling this whole thing wasn't over?

12