The Mending of Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she came down from the heights of her tumultuous orgasm. Her body sagged against the couch cushions, soft squeals rolling into quiet coos as her body recovered, its senses heightened, every nerve ending singing. Mike did not stop working on her, albeit far more gently than before, licking and kissing her inner thighs and the swath of flesh outside the labia on either side of her pussy.

Andi lifted her head and looked down at him through the valley of her breasts, her lovely green eyes shining. There was water in her eyes and tears on her cheeks. "Oh my god," she sighed. "Oh my god . . . Michael . . . that was incredible!"

Mike smiled warmly and crawled up onto the couch, bringing his face to hers once more. He pressed his lips to one of her eyes in the most tender of ways, kissing away the traces of her tears, and then did the same to her other eye. She sighed, then sighed again as he splayed a series of feathery kisses over her forehead, cheeks and chin, and the tip of her nose.

The beautiful strawberry blonde extended her tongue to meet his as he slid his lips over hers, tasting, relishing, and he eased his own tongue down into her warm, lush mouth. It was a tender exploration as he sampled her recesses, equally enjoyable (for far different reasons) as the recesses he had just finished exploring in an area farther south.

Propping himself on his right elbow next to and above her, his free hand touched the smooth skin of her thigh and swept up the side of her body, halting just before they reached the ample swell of her bosom.

"May I?" he asked softly.

Andi smiled gloriously. "You may," she whispered back, "anywhere and everywhere, as long as you want. I'm yours."

Her words were music to his ears and he wasted no time: he cupped the underside of her large right breast in his palm and squeezed, luxuriating in its erotic firmness and perfect pear-shape. He lifted it, rolling it around in his hand, caressing it with such gentility that Andi moaned and arched her back, pushing it against his palm.

Mike grinned and suddenly marveled at how his mouth was gravitating toward her nipple, quarter-sized and blush red. His lips closed over the sensitive crest and nibbled it reverently, and Andi sighed once more and brought her hands up to cradle his head in her hands.

He prodded the erect nipple with his tongue, flicking it again and again and again. He kissed down the slope of her breast then, lowering his mouth to the center of her succulent cleavage, tasting it with lips and tongue and gentle teeth, burying his face there as he pushed her right breast up against his head.

"Come here," he heard Andi whisper, and he lifted his eyes to find her staring down at him with another warm smile.

He inched upward and brought his lips to hers again, and their loving exchange lasted a long while. It was affectionate and soulful, their bodies hardly moving, their lips shouldering the whole of the work. He felt her fingers flitter over his skin after a time, and felt her smile against his mouth, and then she was wiggling out from underneath him.

"My turn," she breathed as she rolled him onto his back.

Mike felt his heart start to pound furiously in his chest as Andrea dropped to her knees before the couch and scooted over between his legs, her lovely green eyes twinkling with desire as they stared hungrily down at his crotch.

"I've waited a long time for this," the buxom beauty whispered, and before Mike could respond Andi took his thick shaft into her hand, pumped it once and dropped her head, and gobbled the pulsing head of his cock down deep into the luscious environs of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Mike growled as the girl bobbed her head up-and-down.

Andi giggled and popped her mouth off his cock. "Like it?" she asked as she nuzzled his scrotum with her nose.

"Yes," was all he could manage, the word a bullet grunted quick and hard.

Andi giggled again and languorously drew her tongue up the underside of his shaft, worshipping his throbbing cock. Her sea-green eyes never left his, focused intently as if trying to blaze a hole right through him. Her lips closed over the head of his cock again and she suckled him tenderly, as if his purple mushroom head was the sweetest candy sucker in the world.

He swallowed hard as she quickened her pace, reaching down to run his fingers gently through her flowing strawberry blonde locks. Andi never took her eyes off his face as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and squeezed, and stroked it up and down in coordinated tandem with her mouth, her tongue fluttered over the tip of his cock with every stroke.

And then she took the whole of his cock into her mouth.

Mike could do little but squint and force himself to remain calm and composed as Andi deep-throated his penis, swallowing the whole shaft until the head was lodged deep inside her hungry throat. Her piercing gaze still held much of his attention, but it was growing harder and harder to concentrate on anything but the pleasurable blowjob he was receiving.

And then it ended as Andi pulled back. "Don't stop!" Mike growled.

Andi giggled and scurried into his lap, straddling him with her knees at his hips. "Lay back and relax, sweetie," the sensuous voice of Andrea Tinsley told him. There was a huskiness to her voice that had not been there before. "Just relax and let me do all the work."

She took hold of his cock and angled it upward, and slowly but surely lowered herself onto his awaiting erection. The engorged head touched her rubbery pink folds and did not stop, pressing past the constrictive entrance to sink deep inside her pussy. Andi tossed her head back and groaned as the thick shaft filled her up, until her bottom settled down on his crotch and the whole of his meat was embedded within her.

"Oh my GOD!" she wailed. "So BIG!"

Andi latched onto his hands and began to rock her hips, grinding little circles and front-back motions as she bounced leisurely up-and-down on his shaft. She rode him slowly, eliciting maximum pleasure for them both as she worked, and it was clear the beautiful blonde knew what she was doing . . . and took great pleasure in doing it. The look on her face as she gazed down at him made Mike question whether she took greater pleasure from her own bodily sensations or the knowledge that she was fucking him so well.

She released his hands and pressed her own into his chest, using it as a balancing point as she lifted her ass off his crotch and slammed it back down, picking up the pace of their coupling. Her eyes locked heatedly on his, Andi thrashed about upon his cock, her movements heating up, her passion spiraling higher and higher.

Mike moved his hands around to her ass, massaging the pliant flesh, squeezing and exploring to his heart's content as the buxom blonde gyrated upon him, her exquisite breasts jiggling wildly, her eyes practically boring a hole through his head.

Andi squealed and began to bounce furiously, her pussy and hips the piston to his connecting rod as she shimmied up and down his shaft. "Ohhhhh, yyyeeessss," she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut and her head lolling back. Her fingernails dug fiercely into his pectorals.

Her tongue trailed out across her lips, subconsciously and seductively, and Mike knew what he wanted: he grunted and pulled himself up to a sitting position, his hands still clutching the rounded cheeks of her bottom, and captured her mouth with his. Andi's eyes flew open and she came alive on top on him; she went absolutely buck-fucking-wild.


She mashed her mouth against his, seemingly trying to devour him, and her hips went crazy, bouncing and twisting and wiggling and rocking as she rode him bareback at breakneck speed, feverishly to the threshold of orgasm, nearly to the brink of madness. They clutched at each as they neared the precipice with no signs of slowing.

"I'm close, I'm gonna cum," she whispered breathlessly, still bouncing away upon his shaft, eyes still fluttering. It was a breathtakingly beautiful sight, seeing her in such a state.


And then Andi arrived. Her eyes flew open, wildness written clearly within them, and she settled down atop his cock, plunging it fully into the depths of her pussy, and screamed to shake the very heavens. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And one thought reverberated in the mind of Mike Gregory in that moment: Andrea Tinsley was creaming his cock, and it felt fucking incredible.

And that was the thought that ended him, too.

Mike growled like a ravenous beast and his cock simply exploded, bathing and filling the sweet tight confines of the girl's pussy with his thick syrupy seed. His sperm splashed against the walls of her womb and coated it thoroughly, even as her own juices flooded over his shaft and trickled out through the cracks between his meat and her lewdly stretched labia.

Their mutual rumbling lasted for long endless moments before the mutual climax subsided and a deep, ragged breaths rose from the depths of them both. Andi sighed and with a soft smile, pushed his upper body back down against the back cushions of the couch until he was inclined once again. She bent at the waist, keeping his pulsing and deflating shaft inside her, lowering herself to him until her breasts squished into his chest and her weight settled upon him, and her lips found his for another long, intense kiss.


"Oh my," Andi whispered as their lips broke apart, sea-green eyes sparkling. Her smile was weary, but wondrous, and deeply satisfied.

"You were amazing," Mike breathed, kissing her forehead tenderly. His hands trailed down the slope of her spine and clutched again at the flesh of her ass, gently and reverently this time.

Andi sighed and squeezed him tighter, and then giggled. "Wow," she purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes. "I suppose I can get used to this."

She rolled off his body slowly and whimpered when his cock popped free of her pussy, but she recovered quickly and snuggled up tight against him on the couch. She draped one leg across his body, which pushed her saturated folds against his thigh; he could feel the juices still dribbling out from within her, but he did not care.

He was utterly content.

"How did it take us so long to get here, Mike?" the girl asked quietly, echoing his own thoughts.

Mike shrugged. "We're idiots," he concluded. "Too dumb to see the hand before our face."

Andi giggled. "We're here now," she noted.

He bent and kissed her nose. "And that's all that matters," he told her as she purred.

And he meant it.

Epilogue: Rendezvous Revisited

Audrey Tinsley was bone-tired. The willowy blonde got back from work at nearly three o'clock in the morning and had not expected to find anyone in the apartment awake, not even on a Saturday night. She was wrong, of course, which did not really surprise her considering how often her sister and her sister's boyfriend had fucked over the last three months.

Audrey had heard most of it as the two lovers were not exactly quiet.

She heard them when she walked in the door, wails and whimpers and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh; they had accidentally left the door to the bedroom open and sounds carried across the hardwood floor of their two bedroom apartment. Audrey, of course, did what any horny and audaciously uninhibited woman would have done: she used the opportunity to watch.

The man had a gorgeous body and a beautiful cock. Andi was a lucky girl, indeed. The sight of them fucking missionary style with Andi's legs up behind her head and Mike driving forcefully down into her had boiled Audrey's blood, and she had masturbated right there in the shadows of the hallway. Satiated, she returned to her room just as the squeals of her sister's orgasm subsided.

It was a fifty-fifty chance the two were done. The man could seemingly fuck for hours. Audrey secretly wondered if her sister would ever give her the chance to fuck him; it was possible, Audrey thought, since the two girls were so close and Audrey did not take sex that seriously. She stripped at a gentleman's club for fun, after all.

The sounds died down as Audrey slipped into bed. They were probably cuddling now, Audrey thought with a grimace; the two were always cuddling and kissing and being so sweet. She did not mind a little public affection, but these two were like love-sick teenagers.

Audrey sighed and melted into her mattress, waiting for sleep to take her.

* * *

It was the sensation of moving that woke her, not the feel of his skin against hers nor that of his arms sliding beneath her. He was strong, very strong, and carried her hugged to his chest as one would the lightest feather, and suddenly she felt safer than she ever had before.

Her eyes fluttered open to find him staring at her face with a soft smile, and she melted further against him, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. He carried her into the bathroom where the scent of vanilla candles filled her nose, six of which cast a rosy glow across the tiled floor.

He stopped in front of the tub and she saw that he had drawn her a bath, and with exquisite care he lowered her into the luxuriously hot water, and the steaming, soothing liquid enveloped her. He settled himself on the floor, his arms draped over the side of the tub, and stared into her sea-green eyes, and shook his head slightly as if to say, do not speak, just enjoy.

The water smelled of strawberries, one of her favorite scents, although she realized with a sudden start that there were no strawberry-scented bath salts in the apartment. He must have known he would do this and planned it, and the thought thrilled her. Her fingers sought his hand and took it as she closed her eyes and relaxed back, and allowed the water to have its way with her.

And then Mike rose and his nude form was on display before her, his half-erect penis beckoning to her, and she was stunned by the sudden surge of desire she felt, and by how desperately she wanted to feel his thickness buried within her once again.

Mike stepped into the tub and situated himself opposite her, and began to languorously and methodically wash her flesh. He began with her feet, massaging her soles and toes as he cleaned her, then worked his way up her legs, covering every inch, leaving no crack or crevice unexplored. He granted extra time and attention to her large breasts, rolling them in his palms and kneading them with his fingers. He spent some time on her arms, stroking the length of them to pleasure her.

He rolled her over, positioning her with her head nestled in the crook of her arms against the rim of the tub as he washed the back of her calves and thighs, and then rose higher, clutching the cheeks of her apple-shaped bottom and kneading them with his fingers. He caressed her with excessive tenderness, spreading them and running a finger down through the crack, teasing her anus ever-so-slightly. She whimpered and wiggled her rump at him, and he slapped her once, playfully but hard, to silence her and end her movements.

His hands were magic on her skin as he trailed up her back, leaving no area unattended. He was cleansing and he was massaging, and she appreciated and luxuriated in both. It was intimate and wonderful, and perfect.

"Ok," he whispered softly, and she felt and heard him rising to his feet. She rolled over and looked up at him, at the water trickling down the muscles of his body before disappearing into the dark forest above his penis.

She reached up and cupped his balls in her hand, rolling them around her palm. He grunted, and instantly his half-erect sprang to fully erect. He extended a hand.

"Come, love," he said simply, and he drew her to her feet and into a gentle embrace. Their slippery bodies came together, her breasts sliding easily along his chest, and they held their pose for several long moments, relishing the contact and the feel of one another.

He pulled away and led her into the shower, and set about rinsing her entire figure, paying no special attention to any one place over the other. Andrea had never felt so pampered and cared for in all of her life; the things Mike was doing, the ways he was making her feel, everything about him simply blew her away, and forced her to redefine her standards of male perfection.

Mike Gregory was perfect.

And she wanted him badly.

"Stop," she ordered suddenly. The fierceness in her voice surprised both of them. "Out."

He grinned and nodded obediently, and they emerged from the shower and hastily toweled off, each anticipating what was coming. She was tired of lovey-dovey; right now, she wanted cock, the hardest and longest she could find, and the answer was personified in Mike Gregory.

She pounced on him, pushing him against the bathroom counter, her mouth practically enveloping his. She moaned and growled as their tongues met and twirled together, and his arms circled her waist as her hands grabbed the back of his head and tried to draw his mouth impossibly deeper into hers.

She grasped his tongue between her lips and sucked it into her mouth, flicking it with her own. Suddenly she sprung up onto him, wrapping her long nubile legs around his waist, still working her mouth on his. His hands slid under her ass for support and he easily handled the weight. She shifted slightly, and gasped; he could feel his stiff rod poking up between her thighs.

He turned and set her ass down on the counter, and she mewed into his mouth as the flesh of her ass contacted the cool tile surface of the counter. Her hand lashed out as wrapped around his cock, and she whispered hoarsely, "I want this. Fuck me. Now."

Andrea pushed him away and hopped down from the counter, and swiveled on her heels. She placed her palms on the counter surface and inched her legs back, sticking her bottom up and out, and glanced back over her shoulder with her naughtiest expression.

Then her eyes widened and a wicked grin split her face. She had an excellent idea. "Wait," she purred, and bolted from the room.

* * *

Mike watched the cute little apple-shaped ass wiggling as it scurried from the room. He looked down at his cock, painfully hard and wobbling in the open air, but could do nothing but wait for the gorgeous little strumpet to return.

Which she did . . . and he instantly noticed the difference.

It was difficult not to notice a football helmet on someone's head, nor a short-cropped athletic shirt trying in vain to cover their upper body. He recognized the items instantly; Andi had been wearing them that fateful Halloween night some months ago.

Impossibly, his cock got even harder.

Andi returned to her previous position: hands on the counter, legs spread, ass upturned and wiggling. "Now," she said with a sigh, "come and fuck me as hard as you can."

Mike looked down at the luscious ass before him and grinned like a kid in the candy shop. His fingers slid up her thigh and parted the rubbery folds of her pussy, teasing her as he prepared her for what was coming.

She groaned and pushed her ass back harder against his hand. "Fuck me!" she pleaded, her voice muffled by the helmet she was wearing. She reached back and pulled one of her butt cheeks to the side, giving him absurdly easy access and an awe-inspiring visual.

Mike was more than happy to oblige, despite the fact that his legs were exhausted from all the sex the two of them had been having. Truly, they had been screwing non-stop since their first night together. They were virtually inseparable.

He reached down and pushed aside her other cheek with one hand, and guided the purple head of his cock towards the glistening pink folds of her pussy. He watched with delight as the engorged head parted her labia and stretched wide the lips as it entered her.

1...456789