The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned, as he arched his back. She could tell he was on the verge of coming. He lifted her face gently with his hands. She released his cock with a smack of her lips.

"Too good," he moaned. "Don't want to come. Not yet."

He stood up from his stool and helped her up by her hands. He pulled her against his chest, her hard nipples pressing against him. She looked up into his eyes, her face flushed, her lips swollen. He kissed her deeply, his tongue capturing hers. She responded, her tongue dancing around his. Suddenly, he pulled away from the kiss, and steered her to face the desk, kicking the stool aside.

"Your turn," he said, breathlessly. "Type!"

Eve turned to the screen and bent over, placing her fingers on the keyboard. He stood behind her and looked at her perfect ass highlighted by the skimpy thong. He pulled it slowly down.

Throbbing. Tingling. Anticipation.

He took her hips in his hands and slowly spread her legs with his foot. He took his cock in one hand and rubbed the tip against her swollen, wet pussy.

Want you in me. From behind. So bad.

She arched her back, inviting him to sink his cock into her. He obliged, pushing his throbbing head so it popped inside her. She gasped.

Yes. So hot. So big. Want all of it. Now.

He rocked his hips, pressing his cock into her slowly, in and out. She moaned and moved her hips in unison.

So full. Explosive heat. So .gooood. So goooooood

He slid his cock into her, deeper still, and out again. She moaned again, arching her back, wanting it all. He thrust himself all the way into her and rotated his hips. She groaned, loudly now.

Yes! So deep

The typing stopped.

He pulled all the way out, until just the tip filled her, and then thrust himself all the way back in. She cried out. Once again, he pumped her. And once again she cried out. He reached around her with one hand and found her full breasts, gripping them. His other hand found the top of her pussy, and began to rub her clit.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, her legs beginning to crumple.

He took her in his arms and carried her to the bed. She got on her hands and knees, her legs spread, her pussy wet and swollen. She looked back at him with fiery green eyes.

"I want you to put your big cock right here," she whispered, fingering her dripping wet pussy. "I want you to fuck me from behind."

He moved in on her with a sudden fury, taking her from behind, his hands all over her body, his skin against her skin. He guided his cock to her pussy and pressed it against her. Her mouth opened in anticipation. He shoved his cock into her and she cried out.

Again and again, he slid his long, hard cock deep into her pussy. She could feel him pounding her cervix with every thrust.

"Oh, David, that's so good," she whimpered. "No one's ever gone this deep. I want you to come. Come in me."

He slammed his pelvis into her, rapidly and with abandon. Her hair was hanging down, her head flailing from side to side. He gripped her by the hips and used his entire body to thrust into her, again and again.

"I'm gonna come," he moaned, pressing himself deep into her velvety wetness.

"I want you to," she cried. "Come, now. Come with me."

Her body was shuddering, her pussy convulsing, contracting around him. Seconds later, he felt his orgasm build from some deep place in his being, gather in his loins, and explode out of his surging cock. She felt him spraying her insides with his creamy load as she, too, surrendered to her own shattering climax.

Eventually, his thrusts slowed and stopped and he leaned against her back until they both collapsed on the bed. Their bodies where drenched with sweat.

After laying together for the longest time, she turned toward him and looked at him with a wry expression.

"I think I like this whole sense memory thing." He laughed.

"Yeah. I think we got a lot of research done." "I'm just not sure how I'm going to work all of this into my story."

David looked at her and smiled.

"Well, if you feel you need to do more homework to figure it out..."

She gave him a sly look.

"...then you'll be available. Thanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind. In the meantime, I'd like to keep this ... research ... between us. OK?"

"Of course. We wouldn't want to give away our trade secrets."

She smiled, reassured. She heaved a big sigh.

"Is there anything left to eat? I'm starved."

petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers