The Menu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right. On the very next rotation his cock had taken all it could stand of this on again, off again action. Just in mid stroke as he felt his cock go down her throat it erupted like a volcano, painting her throat and mouth. She did not miss a beat, swallowing every drop and even milking him for more!

Jeremy collapsed and his whole body became limp. He was spent for the moment.

Just then, Kim pulled out one of his earbuds and whispered: "You did very well my love. I'm going to give you about 10 minutes to recover. Then we'll see if you are "up" to putting that big love stick of yours into my little pussy."

Just thought of his cock being in that thing of beauty revived him almost instantly. But to no avail, she took every bit of those 10 minutes before coming back to him.

She pulled out both earbuds and whispered: "I'm now going to give you a preview of you fucking my tight little hole. So, I will take off your blindfold so that you may see all of your 10 inches vanish into my hot little pussy. But then the blindfold will be put back on and we will play our games some more!" She continued, "First I'm going to loosen the rope so that you can slide down the bed and put your cute little ass right on the edge. That will make it easier for me to climb on and off that big meat pole."

The rope was loosened and Jeremy repositioned himself. She removed his blindfold and he tilted his head up so he could see what was about to transpire. He couldn't believe this was really going to happen. It was everything he thought of, dreamt of and fantasized of since their first encounter when he was only briefly allowed to see her luscious little pussy. Because Kim was a really petite girl, he couldn't comprehend just how she was going to be able to accept his entire length. This was truly something he had to see to believe!

Kim straddled his legs and walked her way up to where her pussy was touching Jeremy's cock. It was indeed big! And she had her doubts as well about whether it would fit. But she was willing to try. She knew for sure that her cunt needed to be well lubricated before the attempt. So, she pushed his cock forward; the head coming in contact with his belly button. She inched forward so that her slit came to rest on top of this mammoth shaft. She then began to rock her hips forward and back while alternately sliding her pussy lips and clit on the developing "snail trail" forming on his cock from her pussy juices.

They both moaned at the same time, "Mmmmmmmm."

It didn't take long for Kim's juices to thoroughly cover Jeremy's cock. "This is it." She thought. "I've lubricated us both enough to take the plunge!"

Kim stood up and backed off of his shaft. It's a good thing, she thought, that his bed is unusually low to the floor. If it were not, there was no way this standing position would ever work for her. Of course, she already knew that, because she had cased out his apartment during their first session while he was yet restrained and blindfolded in his recliner. One thing for sure, Kim was a stickler for details!

When she stood up, Kim grasped his beefy night stick and pulled it all the way back just like she used to do with the gearshift on her dads classic Mustang. The head of his massive member was now positioned right at the entrance of her love canal. Jeremy's eyes couldn't get any bigger as he watched in anticipation.

Kim slowly dropped her torso; putting pressure directly where it needed to be. It was a tight squeeze but she eventually managed to get his big knob just inside of her.

"Aughhhhhhh!" Bellowed Jeremy a guttural tone. He could not believe this was happening, but in this case, seeing was believing!

Kim was amazed that that giant mushroom was actually inside of her. It was only the head of his massive cock and she was already feeling so very full. The good thing was that she didn't seem to be having any pain or discomfort. So, that gave her courage to proceed further down. And down she went. Slowly, inch by massive inch his cock entered her. She still had two or three inches to go when she felt his head come into contact with her cervix. "Now what?" She questioned.

Kim knew of the remarkable elastic properties of the vaginal canal. If a child could traverse it, then surely it should stretch enough to accommodate a cock as big as Jeremy's. She also knew that having a baby was not a pleasurable event. There was definitely a lot of pain involved.

While Kim was battling with these thoughts, Jeremy on the other hand was feeling that his cock had died and gone to paradise! This was the first time for his cock to be inside a pussy. And for a first time he couldn't imagine it being any better than this. Still, he too felt the barrier that was keeping him from entering her any further. Jeremy was grateful for her valiant efforts to accommodate him, but he did not want her to be injured or incur any pain because of him.

Kim finally decided that since she had gone this far, she might as well give it a go. With that conclusion, she let her knees buckle under her; making her full weight come to play on this attempt. She was delirious and almost felt like she was going to pass out. She felt so full that she thought at any moment his cock should be coming out of her throat! After about a minute her lightheadedness subsided. Kim realized that her pubic bone was in direct contact with Jeremy's. She stayed motionless for several minutes, allowing her pussy walls to stretch and relax around his engorged member. During this time she stared into Jeremy's eyes with a daydreaming grin as he did the same. With the exception that his eyes were not totally transfixed on hers; they would alternate between looking at her face and then down at that marvelous pussy of hers as it totally sheathed his throbbing cock deep into her silky tight warm cocoon.

After Kim sensed that her pussy was relaxing and that she was confident Jeremy's cock would now fit, she slowly inched herself up and then finally with a "plop" his cock popped out and snapped forward hitting his stomach. She could plainly see the disappointment in Jeremy's eyes. He looked like an abandoned child at an orphanage.

"Okay my love, we both see now that you and I can fit together!" Kim knew he wasn't gonna like what she would say next, but it was all part of the plan. "I'm now gonna put the blindfold back on, put the earbuds back in and turn the volume up on the music. It's that time again for your memories to serve you as you experience your second climax."

With that, Kim dismounted and did exactly as she said she would. While placing the blindfold she kneeled over and passionately kissed him on the lips. Her sexy red lipstick was also strawberry flavored! Who would've thought? Lol. After about a minute of tongue darting between them, Kim disengaged.

Next, Jeremy could feel her again straddling his legs and eventually his cock being grasped and placed at her entrance. The sexy music along with being blindfolded had his mind swimming in lust for her to fuck him, and fuck him, and fuck him some more! He could not stand the fact that his mind's eye was the only way to see what his cock was feeling as it began it's slow trip into her belly. As before, once she hit bottom, she just sat there without moving. Except, there was something moving! He could feel the tightening and loosening of her pussy walls massaging the length of his shaft. That was an amazing sensation he didn't know was possible. He now knew that being still while inside her pussy had some subtle benefits. Jeremy comprehended that Kim's goal was for him to discern and learn even the slightest subtleties of lovemaking. With that realization, he saw that it was immature of him to want to have everything happen urgently and now. A light finally came on and Jeremy distinguished that he needed to bridle his passions and learn to just enjoy the ride!

Shortly after that thought, she again dismounted and engaged him in another passionate kiss. This went on in similar fashion as had the oral stimulation to him earlier this evening. After about three or four times of her mounting him and just sitting still (each time it felt just a little different), she then began to slowly and tenderly fuck him by traveling up and down his shaft for a few strokes. Kim would then dismount, fervently kiss his mouth and then climb back on his hefty tool. Just like before, each of the succeeding fuck sessions would last just a little longer and the stroke pace began to pick up as well. This too was having the desired effect on Jeremy. He sensed that his second climax was knocking at her door. She was now body slamming her cunt so hard that their pubic bones were mashing together with regularity. He was amazed how wonderful fucking actually felt. To this point, there was nothing in his life he could even compare it to. This next time she dismounted him and then remounted him without any kissing session in between. "What's up with that?" He wondered. At this point, he really didn't care. As long as the fucking continued, the kissing could take a back seat. He didn't know if perhaps she was getting cramps in her legs or what, but this slam fucking him and then getting off and shortly returning to pound his cock some more was causing Jeremy to whoop and holler and scream like he was a kid at an amusement park roller coaster.

Then it finally hit him like a ton of bricks. He was totally unprepared for how exquisite it felt as his cock blasted with spurt after spurt of his hot jizz; flooding her deepest recesses. The feeling was simply incredible. Kim was right; Jeremy now recognized that extremity of these experiences would make them forever and indelibly etched in his memories. "That was a good thing!" He thought to himself as he basked in the glow of his very first orgasm inside a real live pussy. A pussy that was one of many parts to a woman with beauty beyond comparison. He loved Kim for that and so much more.

When the dust finally settled, she slowly dismounted him for the last time.

Kim left him bound, blind, and deaf (with the MP3 player still going) to anything going on around him. Because he trusted her, he was not worried or concerned. He had learned now to just relax and be patient.

After about 20 minutes, Kim removed his earbuds and put the player back in her bag. She then instructed him to scoot back up so that his whole body was lying on the bed. As before, she removed all the restraining equipment but left the blindfold on and told him he was not to get up or remove the blindfold until he heard his phone ring.

Another 20 minutes or so passed when he finally heard his phone go off. Jeremy took off the blindfold and quickly walked over to his dresser where his phone was sitting. He answered it, but no one was there. He was beginning to see that there was a method to her madness. Next to his phone on the dresser were a note and also a DVD disc.

The note read as follows:

My dearest Jeremy,

Thank you again for your splendid cooperation. I trust you enjoyed this evening as much as I did. I left you this DVD as a memento of your experiences today. I have some instructions though. You are not to view this disc until tomorrow night.

You have qualified now for our third and final session. You have permission to masturbate only once each day and you must recall your experiences from tonight when you do that. The DVD will help you in that regard. In fact, it will aid you to more fully understand all that transpired in this second session. After viewing the DVD for the first time, I suspect you will be tempted to exceed this daily limitation. Do not do that.

As before, we will have no contact with each other until you receive my next email(s) explaining the details you need to know about tonight's experience and those for our next encounter.

Until then,

Love, Kim

Jeremy was again blown away by all that had transpired that night. He was exhausted and in much need of sleep. Especially since last night was not very restful with his erratic dreams and broken slumber.

The next day Jeremy's mind was still in a fog of sexual bliss. On top of what had transpired the night before, he now anxiously awaited for the evening to come to watch the DVD Kim left him and to re-live those events while he found release to the aching in his cock that had so quickly returned.

The time finally came. Jeremy made all his preparations. He had the body lotion and a box of tissues staged on a TV tray next to his recliner. He put on a bathrobe, and nothing else. And of course there was the DVD player remote. He was set.

He settled into his chair, opened his robe and squirted an ample amount of lotion onto his hairless cock and balls. Then he pushed "PLAY" on his remote. He grabbed his cock and began to slowly stroke it. What he saw was a video that began with the events after he had first been blindfolded. At the start it showed Kim totally naked and beginning her oral actions to his cock head. Then she stood up and went over to his face and presented her luscious little titty to his mouth. Jeremy remembered this all too well. While he continued watching the screen, Jeremy began picking up the pace with his well lubricated hand as it traveled all the way up and down his now fully rigid cock.

"This was nice," he thought to himself. "It was great to have a video to be forever in his cherished library of Kim in her awesome naked beauty as she provided such loving service." The next thing he saw on his TV screen was Kim standing up and removing her breast from his mouth. Jeremy expected her to then walk over and kneel between his legs and begin servicing his cock again.

On the video, she didn't move! She just stood there by his side. The next thing he saw caused his cock to prematurely and violently erupt in all directions. His jizz went onto the TV tray, his robe, the carpet, and there was even some globs sticking to the screen of his TV! He now knew why there were all the starts and stops to the oral action to his cock. Kim had enlisted the services of three other hot young girls that along with Kim took turns sucking his cock and later on even fucking him!

(End of Chapter Two)

12