The Merits of Selective Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow outside had melted except in places where it had been piled up and was able to cling to life. It wasn't exactly warm out, but it would have been pleasant enough if not for the occasional chilly gust of wind.

"You wanna catch a movie?" Jess asked, bringing me back from my zoned out reality.

"A... movie?"

"You know, you go into those big dark rooms with all the seats, and there's this wall up front where-"

"Oh shut up. I just didn't... I dunno. Is anything good playing?"

Jess shrugged. "How would I know? We can go find out."

She veered off across the street without warning. Caught off guard, I followed a few seconds behind her and nearly got hit by a car. Jess, good big sister that she was, laughed unabashedly at my brush with misfortune.

"Jeez, bro. You're really out of it, huh?"

I grunted noncommittally, then looked around. "Where are we going in such a hurry all of a sudden?"

"Theatre's this way, come on."

Jess grabbed my arm and dragged me along behind her until my pace caught up with hers. She seemed entirely unconcerned with whether or not I actually wanted to go along with her idea. That was fine. It continued to save me from any kind of decision making.

There was only a short line to buy tickets, being early in the day and all. I dug out my wallet when we got to the front, but Jess insisted it was her treat. I shrugged and put my money away.

"Come on, I'll let you buy snacks."

Jess started dragging me back the way we'd just arrived.

"Whoa, wait, what?" I pointed desperately in the direction of the concession area. "Isn't it that way?"

"There's a store across the street. It's cheaper, and we've got about twenty minutes to kill anyway."

"I don't think that's allowed."

Jess smiled evilly. "That's what makes it fun. I think you need some of that right now." She arched an eyebrow. "Or are you gonna wuss out on me?"

Somehow my sister's challenge caused a reversion in me. The present slipped away and we were kids again. Jess with a crazy scheme that'd get us in trouble if caught, me trying to prove that I was more grown up than I really was. It was a glimpse of a more innocent time. I latched hard onto that feeling.

"Okay, let's do it."

Jess's face lit up at my assent. She didn't need to drag me along this time, I was right beside her as we crossed the street and beelined for the candy aisle of the convenience store.

The thing about growing up was that once you could buy all the candy you ever wanted, you knew better than to actually do it. Today was a glorious exception. I walked past the shelves grabbing a package of anything that looked good, while Jess followed just behind me doing much the same. At the end we threw back anything we had doubles of and kept the rest. We had enough sugar between us to give ourselves diabetes by just looking at it. Jess finished it off by grabbing two mountain dews out of the fridge.

My excitement waned slightly as we stepped back out onto the sidewalk. I held a full bag of contraband; there was no way we'd be able to smuggle it all in.

"Jess, what are we going to do with all of this?"

"Hide it."

"Yeah, but-"

"Trust me."

She reached into the bag and started squirling away our purchases. A couple of the smaller packages went into her pockets, while the larger ones went into mine. She shoved the bottles into my back pockets, which I was sure would never fool anyone. It also involved her touching my butt way more than I was comfortable with, but it didn't seem to occur to her that it was anything untoward.

"Jess, they're gonna see."

"Hush. Just be cool. And keep your jacket pulled down."

She emphasized her order by tugging the back of my jacket as low as it would go. I responded by pulling up my pants which were starting to sag under the excess weight. More baggies went inside Jess's coat, and I was halfway certain some were actually stuffed into her bra. Soon enough, it was all gone.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Sure. What the hell. At least we'll have snacks to console us when we get thrown out."

My sister's confidence never wavered. She marched us straight back into the theatre, handed the door guy our tickets, and accepted the stubs back just as casually as if she did it every day. I stayed quiet and hoped any flush of embarrassment I showed would be covered by the effect of the sudden warmth on my skin from coming inside.

I kept waiting for someone to stop at us, to yell across the hall that we were caught. But nothing. We made it to our theatre room intact. We sat as far to the back as possible, right in the middle of the row. I looked around and pulled out our drinks before sitting, then breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, you were right," I said.

"Told ya."

Jess was already disgorging candy from the various holding cells about her person. She'd even kept the bag from the store so anything we didn't want right away could be stored out of the way.

"Man, what were we thinking. We'll never eat all this," I said.

"I know. But it was fun, wasn't it?"

I smiled. "Yeah, it actually was."

Soon enough the theatre darkened and the last of the trailers played. The various children around us quieted down noticeably as the promise of the movie starting drew their focus. I frowned as it occurred to me just how many kids there were nearby, and my suspicions were confirmed when I stood up and scanned the front rows as well.

"Hey Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you bring me to a kids movie?"

"It's the middle of the day, dude. What'd you expect?"

"Goddammit."

"Hush now. Eat your sugar, enjoy the bright colours."

"Yeah, but-"

"Hush I said."

"Yes ma'am."

****

"That movie was terrible," I said.

"Uh huh."

"And we have most of a bag full of candy, which just makes me want to throw up when I look at it."

"Sure."

"And now we're wandering the streets like orphans with nowhere to go."

"Right. Is there a point coming soon?"

I turned my head and watched Jess. She was trying, and failing, to catch one of the errant snowflakes drifting down at us.

"I feel good," I said.

"That's good."

"No, I mean yes, but... why? Nothing's changed except we've been massively irresponsible so far this afternoon."

Jess lifted her arms triumphantly. "Now you're getting it."

"I am?"

"Yeah. That's the secret, David. It's not about what you do, or what changes, or any of that nonsense. It's all about how you feel." She tapped the side of my head for emphasis. "Once you figure out you don't have to change anything to be happy, that's when it gets easier."

"That... doesn't sound right."

"I know it doesn't. Think about it though. It might not be as stupid as you think."

"Uh... okay, sure."

****

"Ugh. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight," I said, holding a hand to my tummy.

"Well perhaps you should have laid off the candy a little," Jess said.

"Shut up. You kept encouraging me. You're a bad influence."

Jess grinned happily. "I am, aren't I? Just what I've always aspired to."

She left the bathroom door open as she went in. She started brushing her teeth which kept her quieted down for the moment. I sat down on her bed, bouncing experimentally a couple of times. I was way too wired for sleep. I wasn't sure it was even worth the attempt.

"Maybe I should go for a walk," I said loud enough that Jess could hear.

"Hnn dhh tnnk shhh."

"What?"

There was a pause, then the sound of spit being ejected into the sink.

"Don't be silly, it's bed time."

"Yeah, but I'm not sleepy. I'll just be awake bugging you."

"Or maybe you'll crash hard and be asleep before I'm even in bed."

"Can't really see that happening."

Jess came back out of the bathroom. She was just finishing up putting her hair in a ponytail. She followed up by unceremoniously shedding her pants.

Somehow, my mouth got ahead of my brain. "Stripping for me again, huh?" My eyes widened in horror as I belatedly figured out what I'd just said.

Jess gave me a crooked grin. "Would you like me to?"

I waved my hands frantically. "No no, my head just said a stupid thing. Ignore, please."

For a long moment my sister stood with her head cocked, unmoving, staring intently at me. Then she shook her head and reached behind her back with both hands. I had no idea what she was doing until her bra slid out from under her shirt like an escaping prisoner.

"You can stop undressing now," I said nervously.

"Oh David. What am I going to do with you?"

She advanced on me with a little more swing in her hips that I was comfortable with.

"Jess..."

She knelt gracefully down on the bed beside me. Her hand rested gently, barely perceptibly, on my thigh. I had no idea what was happening and I couldn't decide whether to remain frozen, or to run away as quickly as possible.

"You're way too tense," Jess said, her voice low and dangerous in my ear.

"S'the sugar," I mumbled.

"Partly, maybe. Mostly I think it's me."

"No it's not."

"Yes. It is. You saw me naked and now that weirded you out. Also maybe the sleeping together thing. Not sure about that one."

"I think maybe a walk's still a good idea."

I tried to stand. Jess held me down.

"I have a better plan," she said. "I just need you to not freak out."

Despite everything, I snorted in genuine amusement. "Good luck with that."

"That's about what I thought. Still..."

Jess leaned in closer. I tried to edge away without appearing to do so. It didn't get me very far. Her nose brushed my cheek a mere fraction of a second before her lips. She held the kiss only briefly, just enough to get the point across. It was a chaste, sisterly kiss; perfectly unthreatening and entirely innocent. It was also the promise of something very much the opposite.

"Jess... please don't."

Her hand found my opposing cheek and turned my head to face her. She looked intently into my eyes. Her irises were twin circles of a deeper and more brilliant azure than I'd ever noted before. Her expression was both loving and predatory.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to see me naked again?"

I swallowed hard, then panicked for a second as I forgot how to breathe. Her face was so close to mine. Too close.

"Yes," I whispered.

Her lips were on mine before I finished the short syllable. She pressed her whole self to me so vigorously that I fell backward onto the bed. My sister came right along with me. Her seduction was so intense, so sudden, so utterly beyond anything I could possibly have been prepared for. I couldn't think. I couldn't even stop her long enough to get a breath.

"This'll help," Jess told me, her voice muffled against my face. "You'll see."

Despite everything, despite my spinning head, my body seemed fully willing to participate. My cock had started stiffening practically from the word go. My hands were on her skin, under her shirt, around to her lower back. I hadn't told them to do anything, I could have sworn I hadn't. But she was so soft, so warm, so... feminine. I couldn't stop. I just couldn't.

Jess's hair formed a shield around our faces. I couldn't see anything except her eyes and a few stray beams of light. She had such beautiful eyes; how had I never noticed that before? Probably because she was my sister. That'd do it. Remembering that fact cause me to hesitate.

"Jess?" I tried to say. It came out more like, "mmJffs?"

Then she touched my cock. She'd been brushing against it already as she squirmed and wriggled, but that was just accidental contact with her thigh. Now she had deliberately placed her hand on it. An involuntary groan escaped me as she pressed harder.

I felt a need awaken in me. I needed my sister in that moment. I needed her in a way that I'd never before contemplated. The smell of her hair surrounding my face was that of an angelic dream. Her skin compelled exploration far beyond familial convention. Her lips were a constant, blaring declaration of her own reciprocal feelings for me.

My hand got caught in Jess's shirt as I tried to push it out of the way. I struggled briefly with it before she giggled and sat up long enough to pull it off. I gaped openly at her bare chest-this time facing directly toward me. I tried to sit up, but Jess was already on her way back down. My face met her chest on the way, and I contentedly allowed myself to be reclined once more.

"Didn't take you long to get into this," Jess observed with wry amusement.

I was already sucking on one of her enticing nipples. I grabbed her butt firmly to keep her from sliding any lower. It was soft, but firm in the delightful way that only girl-flesh could be.

Jess tangled her fingers in my hair. She cooed as I groped and molested her. Her hips ground against me in small rocking motions. She lowered her head and caught the edge of my ear between her teeth, then nipped at me ever-so-gently. Without even thinking I did the same to her nipple. She gasped and tightened her grip on my hair.

"Oh god, David," Jess moaned. "That feels nice."

I grunted a response, then switched breasts. I couldn't get enough of my big sister's body. Her taste, her smell, her softness, her sheer enthusiasm... My universe had become her, and only her. I tore myself away from her chest to look back into her eyes; her piercing, soul-capturing eyes.

"I need you," I said.

My sister's eyes widened. She sat upright and bit her bottom lip. For a moment I worried I'd said the wrong thing. Then she smiled, her confidence returning as though it had never gone anywhere.

"Then you should have me," she said softly.

Jess grabbed my shirt and pulled on it. I sat up and released her long enough to allow the garment to slip over my head and arms, then clung possessively to her body once more. She kissed me again, deeper and slower than before. Her hands ventured down my torso, then lower still. My heart pounded in anticipation of what I knew was coming, but still couldn't quite believe.

"There it is," Jess whispered.

She'd gotten both hands in my boxers and laid claim to my cock. My head fell back, my mouth locked open. My sister's soft, female hands caressed me in a way that simply left me helpless. I didn't dare move lest any wrong action break the spell. All of my need had become focused on the prelude to an incestuous handjob.

"Yes," I moaned.

"What?"

"Yesss."

Jess giggled a little. She pulled my erection out through the hole in the front of my boxers, then tightened her grip. She toyed with me delightedly, alternating hands with each stroke. My reactions clearly amused her, and perhaps slowed her down. I could tell this wasn't her idea of seriously trying to get me off.

"So what should we do?" she asked.

"Is... is that a trick question?"

"Nope. I mean, should I keep doing this, should I use my mouth a little... should we just fuck? That sort of thing."

My cock twitched at the word 'fuck' like it could understand what was being said. I was a little less sure about it. Horny as I was, Jess was still my sister. Fucking sisters was wrong, I remembered. I couldn't think of why exactly. I was sure there were good reasons though.

"Fuc- that last thing might be... too much? Maybe?" My voice squeaked embarrassingly as I spoke.

"Yeah, maybe. Could be that'd make it even more fun."

Jess tilted her head impishly. She hadn't stopped casually working on my shaft. It was so distracting. I wanted her to make me cum; hell, I wanted to cum all over her. But in her? Some vestige of my brain screamed that that was too much.

"Would you just... with your mouth... maybe?" I suggested. Then, since being polite to the girl playing with my penis seemed like a good idea, "please?"

"Sure, li'l bro. We can do that."

Jess paused long enough to pull my boxers off and out of the way, then got straight to it. I watched in aroused fascination as she lowered her face toward my lap, her hand now holding my cock steady. Her tongue extended slightly just before contact, flicking out to brush the tip of my erection. I drew a sharp breath and thrust involuntarily toward her.

"Settle down," she admonished, smacking my thigh gently with her free hand.

I held still as she bobbed her head down once more. Her soft lips parted sensually around my shaft as she engulfed it in a long, smooth motion. She just kept going, all the way to the base, like some kind of machine. Then somehow, with my entire length safely stowed in her mouth, she made eye contact with me.

My sister's piercing eyes staring at me, her mild gag-reflex massaging the head of my cock, her tongue caressing the underside of my shaft... I couldn't withstand it. It was too soon, way too soon, but it was beyond my control. The feeling built up nigh-instantly inside me, then burst forth in a rush of pleasure that overwhelmed all else.

Jess gagged a little harder as a shot of cum unexpectedly hit the back of her throat. She pulled about halfway off my shaft, but then stayed there as the rest of my orgasm burned itself out. Her hand returned to the uncovered base and milked me right to the end.

Only when my orgasm was completely finished did Jess pull back. She swiped the back of her wrist across her chin, then stared at my slowly softening cock.

"Huh," she said.

"I know. That was fast."

"Yeah, but hey, it's okay and-"

"I'm not worried."

She tilted her head quizzically. "You're not? Guys get sensitive about these things, you know."

"And you'd think I would be too, wouldn't you?" I shrugged, then gave her a slow, lazy grin. "I dunno what to say, Jess. I just feel really good right now." I raised my arms and flopped back on the mattress theatrically. I did feel good. I felt... unburdened.

Jess crawled up and knelt beside me. She sat back on her heels and looked bemusedly down at me. I reached out and ran my hand up her thigh to her tummy, and finally to caress her breast. Even in my state of satiation I recognized the beauty and allure of my mostly naked sister, as well as the special access I currently had to her body.

"All the advice I wanted to give you," Jess mused, "and all you really needed was a blowjob."

"That's quite a prescription," I said. "Get a BJ from my sister whenever I need to relax." I then giggled to myself as though it was really quite funny.

"Ha ha," Jess replied, deadpan.

She ran her fingers through my hair in a much more platonic gesture than the way I was feeling her up. It felt nice; safe, comforting, and loving. Plus I just really liked having my hair played with. I shifted over to rest my head in her lap and let out the happy sigh of a dog getting its ears scratched.

"Doesn't this mean you were wrong though?" I asked.

"About what?"

"You were telling me..." I paused and tried to remember exactly what she'd said, "something about how you don't have to change anything to feel better. I think. About it all being in your head. But this was kinda, like, something happening, you know?"

Jess frowned slightly. "Well, maybe. But the important thing is how you feel about it, not so much what happened. 'Cause, like, if you'd gotten all freaked out, which you could have, we'd be having a whole different conversation about essentially the same experience."

I thought about my sister's rebuttal. Or I tried to, at any rate. It was hard to stay focused when her breasts were hanging directly above my face.

"So it's not about what happens to us so much as how we experience what happens to us?"

Jess's eyebrows shot up. "Um... yeah. That's basically exactly right." Then her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Do you actually understand what you just said?"

"Nope. But it sounded right. That's worth some points, isn't it?"

I propped myself up a little higher and rubbed my face between my sister's boobs. She sighed loudly, but let me have my fun.