The Mermaid

Story Info
Costume party turns interesting.
2.2k words
3.85
39.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cenpame
cenpame
4 Followers

He was hard. I could feel his heat through the light red costume I'd bought for the party. Damn, never realized it was so thin. I had liked the way it clung to my figure. Didn't look too bad. A little rounder perhaps than fashion allowed but I liked the feminine curves. Looking in the mirror apparently he did too.

How did he possibly get in? I must have forgotten to lock the door when I closed it behind me. The night seemed a bit of a blur. Must have drunk too much wine. An unfamiliar sensation was racing through my veins making my head light and dizzy. And what to do with this guy behind me? I couldn't even see his face. Not all of it anyway. Masks were a part of this whole deal. Just his lips and eyes nothing else.

Oh I remember those eyes. Looking across the room I felt him engulf me with their incredible blue gray; the color of the sea and just as deep. His jaw was chiseled and mouth set. But as my cheeks reddened a certain wry lift to his lips indicated that he knew what I was feeling. It made me even more flustered than before. It was decades since a man looked at me like that.

His hands brought me back to the present. They were slowly caressing my breasts through the thin silk of my dress. And my nipples went hard. He smiled. His hands were so hot. And it felt so incredibly good, deliciously naughty. A giggle escaped from my lips. I could still hear the party going on from the other side of the door.

My head was swimming. What if someone else came in? God, his hips were swaying hard against my ass. His cock now exposed was just as hot as his hands. He lifted up my dress and slid it into my crack and it burned. I gasped.

"I want you to perform for me baby." He bent down and began licking my ass now wet with his cum. "Christ, you're so fucking beautiful." He groaned and his tongue found my hole and flicked in and out so fast I could hardly breathe. I was shaking now. Waves of electric heat made my cunt throb.

"My God, just fuck me!" I couldn't stand it. I was soaked with anticipation. And he just stopped. "Please fuck me!" I was sobbing now.. " I'll do anything, please."

"Anything?" Baby said she'd do anything? Perform for me."

What the hell did he mean? I couldn't even think. My mind was a blur. His touch still burned against my skin and those eyes were looking right through me. Somewhere inside of me I still had fantasies unshared. I picked one just to stop the torture.

"Tie me up. Bind me."

His face was expressionless. His jaw set. He began to laugh softly and I thought I died.

I fell to my knees. The shoulders of my dress had fallen over my breasts and exposed their fullness. I began to sob uncontrollably. What was happening to me? "Please!" I heard myself say.

He grabbed me tight around the wrist and yanked hard. My dress tore at the waist exposing my hairless crotch. And I could feel him grab my ass hard. Pulling me against him our eyes met and mouths collided. His tongue met mine and delicately explored the insides of my mouth. I was left breathless. We were both panting.

With subtle knowing hands he quickly wrapped his tie around my wrist and led me to an enormous shower stall. It was glass enclosed with showerheads all around. Shoes off and stockings torn I could feel the heated stone of the floor. He tied my hands to the top showerhead and laughed. With my arms up the rest of me was exposed. I shivered. What the hell did I do?

He stripped a feather from my mask and slowly began to caress my face and neck. I groaned. With a quick smack he spanked my ass. The shivers came in waves and again he stroked me with the feather. My back arched longingly making my breasts swell forward. This time he delicately moved the feather along my neck and moved down toward my nipples in slow soft circles. My puss was screaming. "Fuck me!"

"Not yet baby." And he whacked my ass harder and laughed.

This time the feather was searching my legs. I began to tremble. Cum dripped down the inside of my thighs. His hot tongue licked at my puss ever so slightly. Keeping it wet on his lips he smeared it over my face and buried his tongue into my mouth; this time pulling it in and out like a cock. I sucked hungrily. He grabbed my hair hard and yanked it back. Teeth bit at the hollows of my neck. I groaned. He bit down viciously and smacked my ass hard again. This time it stung.

As his lips found my nipples I could feel the showers slowly being turned on. The water came in warm jets over my body. He forced my legs apart and gentle sprays hit my swollen cunt and moaned. And came again. He was just watching now. I squirmed to get away from the tantalizing spray and free my hands. I screamed and heard my voice reverberate within the walls but my body was gone in a fit of trembling passion. Sardonic laughter escaped from his throat.

As if in a dream I could hear the door open again. Was he gone? No, someone else had entered the room. My God, suddenly I felt naked and trapped. My heart was racing. I could hear a voice different from his. There were subtler melodious qualities to the sound. Huskily feminine and decidedly French, I turned to see a beautiful boyishly shaped woman with a mask reminiscent of a silver fawn.

"Hello Cherie. What have you here, a mermaid perhaps?" She purred to my tormentor. "Might I play? She is so delicious, no?"

Frantically I tried to escape. But as she stepped into the shower her clothes were torn off in one swoop. Long silver hair cascaded down her hairless body. Her breasts and hips were like a young boys and barely developed. Her legs were long and strong. She came to me softly. Her lips were wet and soft as she lingered on my mouth and I felt my shivers calm. She cupped my tits delicately in her hands and licked until they were hard. It was luscious. And then she led them to my mouth and we both sucked. She leaned forward and I tasted her mouth again like mango wine. I could feel her move downward along my belly. Her tongue flicked in and out of my belly button. I waited in anticipation for that tongue to move lower. I was trembling and I moaned. Her voice met mine and sounded deeply back. She was ravenous. Her mouth met my puss and devoured it with tiny electric kisses. "Christ I'd never felt anything like this before!" Her tongue was inside me hard and stiff like a little cock. But she explored me like never before. It found my sweet spot and electricity just tore through me. Still tied to the shower I hung limp unable to remain standing.

Slowly the waves stopped. The water slowed. And I was left dripping and exhausted.

"The little mermaid can sing pretty, no? You should set her free my Cherie." And she chuckled. "You can't catch a pretty mermaid and keep her hanging."

With that the door reopened. Was she leaving? I couldn't stand it.

Oh my god! Another deeper voice disembodied and golden toned buzzed above me. I turned my head and saw an enormous brown man. Dressed in gold or rather painted golden along his arms and legs. His massive chest was still bronze black. The mask was of a lion. His hair splayed wild and brown and free. He smelled like spice.

As I moved my dripping hair out of my face I looked down. His dick was huge. It was sheathed in a golden thong. I was wet and naked except for remnants of a red costume and my feather mask. As he devoured me with his eyes he grew larger and hard. From behind his lion mask I could hear a soft growl and I shivered.

"Don't hurt me." But even I didn't believe it. I was hungry again and unafraid. I wanted this man. He came over to me and gently bit my neck and ears. Rushes of electric tingles tore through me. He untied the ropes that bound my hands and I fell forward onto my knees. My ass was high and I felt his knees press into my thighs.

It began slowly. He was kind. From his shaking I could tell he wanted to thrust it inside of me and explode. But he waited until I was ready. He purred into my ear and licked the inside. My breath quickened. His body shone black against the whiteness of my skin and it turned me on even more. I begged for him to lick me. He grabbed my ass cheeks and teasingly nibbled at my tender pink flesh.

He took his fingers and plied my ass opened. Licking them he stuck them in and out in a rhythm that prepared me for what was next. I could feel myself start to cum and he took my breasts with his other huge hand and squeezed hard and pulled me against him. I groaned letting him know I was ready.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a young stag. The mask was that of a silver deer. It had long blonde hair and a boyish figure. But strapped to its waist was an enormous silver shaft. A husky voice said, "I will ride too, no?" The strong long legs wrapped tightly around the lion's waist.

The lion moved with the rhythm of the stag upon his back. As she plunged inside of him I felt him tremble. I heard her say, "Let us ride the pretty mermaid...let us ride upon her waves."

I felt my hair being tugged backward and my back arched in anticipation. His cock was inside with the full force of both of them as they rode. Where we were going I had no idea but every fiber was wildly lit. My lips opened in an attempt to scream and I realized a man's cock was in front of my mouth. Cum dripped onto my tongue and I flicked until I could feel him shiver.

I stuck his dick inside my mouth and felt him rock and sway beside me. He groaned. I was encased in a warm blanket. The flannel smelled familiar. Where had the carnival gone? The surreal landscape had lingered awhile then dimmed. Masks were gone. The dream faded. Flesh was real.

My husband turned full against my mouth and rocked against my face like it was my cunt. Breath came and went and I drank of his cum like it was fine wine. While I sucked I found my clit and flicked it gently with my fingers. We came together. We were both soaked with sweat. Our lips met and he tasted his own juices from my tongue. He was hard again.

This time he held me in his arms and we made love like animals scratching and hungry for each other. First I was on top. He grabbed my full tits hard as we swayed. Wanting to go deeper I wrenched away from his grip. I stayed on top and keeping his cock held inside, turned around. My fingers found the tender area underneath his balls and I licked my fingers and made little circles with their tips. I heard him gasp.

As I moved up and down he lifted me off and grabbed my ass. He pushed me forward onto my knees and mounted me from behind. My hair hung tangled down my back and he grabbed it in his one hand and pulled my head back and held on. The other hand felt for my clit. "You are so wet." And he flicked his fingers until I came again.

We pumped like he was in my cunt. "I love it when you fuck me up the ass!" It felt so good. I pushed back hard against his thrusts and matched his desire by squeezing my cheeks until he came.

"Oh baby I want you so bad," he moaned. We climaxed with a shudder and clung together and trembled. After the last thrust he turned me toward him. Taking my face gently in his hands he looked at me with a wry smile and sighed, "That was wonderful!"

I shot a glance into those beautiful blue gray eyes. They were as deep as the ocean. He was so incredibly handsome. His graying hair softened the hard lines of his jaw and I was moved by his sudden tenderness. I whispered into his ear and breathed, "You inspire me my love." We fell asleep exhausted entangled in each other's arms.

cenpame
cenpame
4 Followers