The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I shrugged. "Don't mind me, I'll just be standing over behind the lights."

"Uh, uh." Tia said shaking her finger at me. "You too, or else the robe comes back on." As if to entice us, Tia untied the sash and allowed the silk garment to slip down her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing white tank top with a large silkscreen print of the Playboy bunny on the front. With a seductive twirl she also proudly displayed a matching white Playboy thong with a smaller image of the bunny on the front panel. By the time she had finished her single pirouette we were both disrobing as frantically.

"Slow down," Tia said with a laugh. "Maybe I want to enjoy this striptease?" But she was too late as both Django and I now stood awkwardly wearing nothing but boxers and shit eating grins. "I think I'm going to need more wine," Tia said as she turned her back to me and bent over to pick up the bottle of wine Django had set on the floor. For a moment, I couldn't take my eyes off that perfect ass, but then guilt made me pull my eyes away.

Tia took the bottle and refilled Django's class, and then pulled close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Yes." Django nodded his head in agreement with whatever Tia had said.

"Sit down, my friend." Django motioned to a chair next to a leather couch. "We must talk about what might happen this weekend." I sat in the chair while Tia and Django sat next to each other on the couch. Tia had pulled the dressing gown back over her shoulders, but left the sash untied allowing the curve of her full breasts exposed.

Django refilled my wine glass and then sat back on the couch. His hand rested comfortably on Tia's thigh. He took a sip of his wine as he contemplated what he was going to say next. "Since you emailed that you were coming to Germany. Tia and I have discussed in-depth, what may or may not happen this weekend."

"Look. I don't want there to be ..." I started to say before Django cut me off by holding up his hand.

"Even though we have only just met, we both feel very comfortable with you." Django said. "And so we have come to the decision that this weekend will be a special moment in time. Not one to be repeated, at least not any time soon," Django paused and smiled at Tia, who giggled nervously in response. "And as this will be a special moment, we, meaning you and I, Tim, will do only as Tia wishes. We will be her servants this weekend and when it is over you will fly back to America and we will speak no further of what has happened here this weekend."

I leaned forward, resting my arms on my knees, and let what Django had just said sink in. "This is what you both want?" I asked.

"Yes," Django answered while Tia nodded her head in a nervous gesture.

"Ok then," I shrugged. "What goes on in Germany stays in Germany." I held up my glass to the others. "A toast," I said. "Here's to a special moment in time." Our three glass clinked together simultaneously sending a single echoing ring into the otherwise quiet room.

The wine had started to take hold of me and the rest of the evening began to float on a cloud of alcohol. We spent a full two hours taking photos of Tia for Django's purposed new series. Django would pose Tia in different positions and instruct me on how to move the lights to capture the perfect effect that Django was looking for. As the photo shoot progressed and Tia took off more and more clothing, Django and I also had to comply by undressing in a similar fashion. At first, I was embarrassed by my own arousal, but when Tia just gave me an approving smile, I began to forget all about being self-conscious.

At times, as I moved around our little photo set shoot, my cock would brush up against Tia making it spasm in response to her touch. "Hmmm," I heard her murmur once as I brushed past her buttocks. "Why don't you do that again?" After two hours, my balls ached with the tension of the evening and I longed for some relief.

"Schwiesse," Tia finally said. "I can't take any more of this. My pussy is too wet to continue." Tia strode purposefully across the floor to where Django knelt on one knee and examined the readings of the camera. Without breaking stride, Tia placed her foot on Django's shoulder, forcing him to straighten up, and then with her left hand she pulled his face into her pussy. With the exception of a thin line of hair trailing up from her pussy, Tia was cleanly shaven. Django immediately went to work on her pussy with his tongue, while Tia massaged her tits with her right hand.

I stood awkwardly mesmerized for a moment. Watching the two of them, I had the strange sensation that I was not even in the room. I felt like the last kid picked on the playground for dodge ball. Then I had an idea. Django still held the camera in his hand, so I took it from him, and framed the loving couple through the square viewfinder. The snap of the flash surprised Tia. Her head turned quickly in my direction, but I think the thought of being photographed while getting tongue fucked turned her on as she began grinding her pelvis more urgently into Django's face. I zoomed in on her pussy and snapped another shot of Django's tongue as it licked her pronounced clit. Then I moved around to the other side of Django and knelt down so that I could get a better angle of her nipples as she tugged and pulled on them.

After a few more minutes, while I continued to circle around the couple taking pictures, Django stood up and placed his hands on Tia's shoulder's directing her to squat in front of him. Tia obeyed and immediately took the tip of Django's rigid member in her mouth. Again, I zoomed the camera in for a close up of Tia's mouth as she playfully explored the head of Django's manhood with her tongue. At first her tongue ran along the bottom ridge of his swollen phallus. With each flick of Tia's tongue Django's cock spasmed in response. Strangely, I felt my own cock quiver as well, as if I were experiencing Tia's expertise through the viewfinder of the camera.

Tia motioned for me to come near as she reached out for my cock with her free hand, but I maintained a safe distance, content to act as the faithful recorder of this incredible erotic event.

After teasing, Django until his dick was as rock solid as bar of iron, Tia's hands suddenly circled around Django's back and with a firm grip on his buttocks, pulled Django deep inside her mouth. Django let out a soft moan as Tia effortlessly swallowed all seven inches of his manhood. She held him fast in this position for a moment. Through the camera lens I caught Tia's eyes glance sideways in my direction. I knew that my own cock was dripping with the wetness of precum, and even with Django's cock stuffed deep inside her mouth I sensed the tiniest hint of a smile tug the corner of her mouth. Even though I was keeping away from physical contact, she knew by the condition of my cock that she was able to fuck both Django and I simultaneously. Him physically, and me mentally.

Next, Tia changed her grip. With her left hand she formed a tight circle between her thumb and forefinger around the base of Django's cock and balls. Then she began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth in a rapid-fire motion. She was literally fucking her own face with Django's cock. Django's eyes were closed and his moaning intensified. Just when I thought he was about to explode all over Tia's beautiful face she stopped and tightened her grip even further on the base of his erection. Django's body shuddered violently once or twice, but nothing came out and his dick remained stiff and ready for more action. More action was exactly what Tia received.

After slowly letting go of Django's thick slab of meat, Tia leaned over the back of the couch and spread her legs giving both Django with his cock, and me with the camera, one of the most enticing targets I've ever seen. Django wasted no time in plunging his cock deep inside her tight pussy. A loud sigh of pleasure escaped Tia's lips as Django buried himself balls deep in her soaked cunt. Soon Django took a hold of her hips and was pounding away at her pussy with violent ass pounding strokes. The sounding of his abdomen slapping against her reddening ass filled the room.

At this point, I paused in taking pictures and just stood and watched as both Django and Tia cried out in German words and phrases I didn't understand. But I didn't have to understand to know that they were each getting the fuck of their lives. Their screams of passion continued to rise to the point that I was afraid the neighbors would call the police. Without warning, Django's suddenly pulled his cock out of Tia's pussy. I quickly focused the camera just as stream of white cum emerged from the tip of his cock splattering across the cheeks of her ass. One spurt after another landed on those perfect round orbs, as Django coated Tia's backside with his cum. That may have been the best picture that I took all night.

While Tia went down the hall to clean up. Django and I connected the camera to his computer and downloaded the pictures. Many of mine were out of focus or too dark, but the two pictures that came through perfectly were the images of the tiny smile nipping the corner's of Tia's mouth as she sucked on Django's dick, and the final picture of Django decorating her round candy apple ass, with his seed.

We stayed up another hour, Tia and I drinking more wine while Django worked on the pictures on his computer. Eventually we all agreed it was time to go to bed. As exhausted as I was, I knew that sleep would not come to me. My balls ached and my dick remained in semi-hard state. After about twenty minutes or so, I gave up.

My bedroom was across the hall from Django and Tia. I opened my door quietly. There was no light coming from underneath their door, so I was pretty sure that they had fallen asleep. I crept out of my bedroom and padded softly down the hall. On the dining room table were the pictures that we had printed. I looked through them all, and within no time at all, my dick was as rock hard as it had been earlier in the evening. I found the picture I was looking for, it was the mermaid picture that I had first seen in Jonas's gallery. I took my cock in my hand and began stroking it. As my hand continued to slide up and down on my shaft, I turned the mermaid picture over to view the next one. This was a photo that I had taken from the evening.

It was one of the first one's I had taken after Tia began giving Django a blow job. In the picture, she had only taken the head of his dick in her mouth, but by the indentation of her cheeks you could tell she was giving him one professional suck job. What I had never noticed before where that Tia's eyes were open and staring intently at the camera. My breathing became labored, and my stroking turned into a beating as my hand flew back and forth along the shaft of my dick. Suddenly, I felt the warmth flow through my body as my back arched and a perfect stream of white cum splattered across Tia's beautiful face and tits. I felt weak at the knees as I continued working my cock with my hand until ever last drop of cum was deposited onto Tia's picture.

I heard a creak of floor board and turned down the hall. There, half hidden in the shadows, the moonlight only illuminating her from the neck down, highlighting her grapefruit size breasts stood Tia. I felt wave of humiliation surge through me as I stood frozen. Tia didn't move for a moment, and then she was gone.

12