The Mermaid Slave

Story Info
She loves treasure, but can treasure love her back?
1.7k words
3.87
63.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Aryana is swimming through the wreck of a galleon centuries old looking for treasure. Her long flowing hair is a more brilliant gold than the metals she collects and her sapphire eyes are of a flawless quality few gems can attain. Her skin is also finer than the most expensive silks. She hardly even realizes that her exquisitely large bosom is the greatest treasure many men hope for, just like the rest of her body. At the point where her human half becomes her fish half is her delicate pink womanhood which any male creature, above and below the sea, would die for. Below this tender part of her is a dark blue mermaid's tail. It is just about as gorgeous as the rest of her, long and muscular.

Right now, Aryana is raiding an old Spanish galleon. She opens the door to the treasure room and is instantly astounded by the sheer amount contained inside. She dives into the untouched pile of coins. The reason she likes treasure is not for its value, but rather because it is the only thing in her mind that is about as beautiful as she is. She also loves the feel of the cold, hard gold on her hot, tender body. Surfacing from the pile, the mermaid sees something that catches her eye, a gorgeous rose-cut ruby. She comes out of the coin pile in a flash to take a closer look. Aryana hesitates at first, but reaches out to touch the gem. When she touches it, the gem glows and becomes hot, forcing her to let go.

The gem disappears into its own aura, causing that aura to form a physical shape. Aryana gasps as a red-skinned eelman appears. Basically, an eelman differs from a merman in that his tail is that of an eel's. Aryana is surprised since she has never seen such an odd creature before. The eelman quickly rushes and penetrates her vulnerable pussy, taking advantage of the mermaid's surprise. Aryana moans as her tightness is stretched by his engorged manhood. Before the mermaid can further react. the eelman explodes inside of her, flooding her with his dark seed. Aryana instantly feels his seed pouring into her. It is not at all like the thick, hot seed of mermen nor is it at all like the less appealing human version. The eelman's seed is thin and as cold as ice. She tries to remove him from within her, but he proves too strong. The seed fills her pussy and infects her whole body. Soon she feels nothing left but the instinct to have sex.

It is then that the eelman pulls out. He announces himself as her master and takes a good look at his captive. She is more gorgeous than he could ever have imagined. He pokes the side of her tender breast, causing Aryana's pinkish-white milk to squirt out and mingle with the water. He is delighted that his captive is a gorgeous mermaid. Her hair, her eyes, everything about Aryana is absolutely stunning.

He takes her to the captain's quarters where he proceeds to make love to her. Aryana's tight mermaid body, which has driven sailors wild for decades has finally been tamed by a cock. As the eelman continues to pump into her, he notices that he can make her orgasm with his thoughts alone. Aryana can't fight back as the eelman sends an orgasm her way every other second. When he finishes, the two of them fall asleep under the covers of the late captain's bed.

A couple hours later, Aryana awakens and finds the eelman lying just to her left. She can feel the eelman's arm under her back and see it come over her chest and cup her soft left breast. The eelman's tail is also wrapped tightly around her own. Aryana tries to move, but the eelman's grip on her breast is too strong. The mermaid can't help but feel the pleasure of her tender mound being grabbed, but then she has an idea. She pushes her breast tighter against the eelman's grip so that some of her milk will leak out to lubricate her captor's hand. As soon as she sees her pinkish-white milk flow out from under the eelman's hand, Aryana slowly slips up from his hold.

The eelman's hand slides off her soft boob, almost causing the mermaid an orgasm. It slips onto her stomach now so Aryana decides to speed it up. Her tail is also slipping from the hold of the eelman's tail. Suddenly, she feels that something has gone terribly wrong in her plan and looks down. The eelman's hand has slipped far down her body now having his three middle fingers dug one inch between the succulent lips of her vulnerable snatch.

She tries wriggling a bit but it causes his fingers to go all the way in. Aryana is now fighting a possible orgasm triggered by the position of her captor's digits. She can feel her hot nectar flowing deep within her, preparing for her eventual eruption. Suddenly, the eelman awakens as a strange, intense heat is felt on his fingertips. He looks up to see his mermaid lover struggling from his grip. Aryana turns to look at the eelman and realizes that he has awakened. She lets out a scream as she wriggles harder and harder. The eelman watches her struggle while maintaining a good hold on her. He knows full well that his mermaid can't escape since he has infected her with his seed, forming a magical contract between the two of them.

"Aren't you the tight one? So slippery too..." says the eelman.

Aryana is stunned that the creature can talk. Her nervousness only increases more as she realizes that this being is far more intelligent than she could have predicted. Before the mermaid can find the words to try to negotiate, the eelman swirls his three penetrating fingers inside of her. The helpless mermaid is rocked by a powerful orgasm as the strength in her tail disintegrates. The eelman then pulls his fingers out of her most tender spot. He almost shoots another load seeing her nectar continue to stick to his fingertips while still connecting to her pussy. He spins his fingers some more in the water some more until every strand of her pink honey is wrapped around his fingers. Aryana watches in disgust as the ugly eelman sticks those same fingers into his mouth. The mermaid cringes at the thought of such a lowly creature drinking her sweet juices. The eelman pulls his fingers, now clean, out of his mouth and stares his captive in the eyes.

"I am Neckros. Looking at me, you may think that I am a demon. If that is true, then you are correct. Would you care to tell me your name, my sweet mermaid?" says Neckros.

"Never!" exclaims Aryana in a shout.

Aryana's fear heightens as she moves her right arm over her soft bosom and her left hand over her vulnerable snatch trying to protect herself. The eelman throws off the bed covers to fully reveal his body. Aryana's attention is immediately brought to his member and sac. They are nothing extraordinary compared to the mermen she's had in her life. It is only about as long as her index finger and not really that thick. Aryana almost starts to laugh at its dimensions but something comes over her. Neckros drags Aryana back onto the bed and gets on top of her. His tail wraps around her own once again. He takes a breast in each hand and applies pressure, increasing it as the seconds pass. Aryana tries to fight back.

"Get off of me, you ugly thing!" exclaims Aryana, grabbing Neckros by his elbows and trying to force him off.

"You seem to be ignorant of the fact that I'm in control here." says Neckros patiently.

Neckros squeezes her breasts so that her nipples can't leak her milk out which causes terrible pain for Aryana who begins to scream again. Aryana lets go as she loses more of her strength and stamina to her sexual desires that are starting to overcome her. She can clearly see Neckros' rod pulsing with unnatural lust. She then feels a strange itching sensation deep in her and realizes the awful truth that Neckros had stolen power over her body as well as her life. Before another thought is allowed to cross her mind, Neckros uses his rod's power over her. Aryana struggles and wriggles as the sensation in her soft spot grows and begins to burn like mad. Her pussy want Neckros inside of it. The burning continues until the mermaid can no longer take it.

After an intense violent instant of struggling, Aryana lowers her head, arms and tail in utter defeat. Neckros grins malevolently as he releases her pressed breasts. He cruelly caresses her left breast and pinches its gorgeous coral pink nipple. The eelman and the mermaid know well that her supple flesh and luscious milk are his to enjoy alone. Neckros then teases Aryana by tracing the opening of her nether lips with his hardened rod. She squirms on the inside, impatient to be pierced by her captor. The eelman then looks down at the gorgeous pussy under his control, almost overflowing with the glistening pink nectar he desires.

Suddenly his rod runs through her, causing the relieved mermaid to expel much of her honey coating both of their stomachs and tails. Neckros groans as his manhood is coated in her rich, magical liquids. Aryana's lustful hunger is finally sated by the presence of her master's cock. Even with such a small cock, the eelman's dominance allows him to make his captive groan and moan at the top of her lungs with each pump. Aryana's breasts squirt milk abundantly as she is hit by orgasm after orgasm. She has never had such a powerful feeling run across her nerves in a long time. Neckros can barely believe how much more pleasurable Aryana has become since being enslaved by him. All he can think about is filling his slave's divinely tight treasure hole with his seed again.

Finally, it is time that Neckros can no longer hold it in. The eelman spills himself into Aryana, causing their essences to mix inside of her. This mixture forces Aryana into a single tremendous climax that makes her scream at the top of her lungs. The mermaid then faints, unconscious because of extreme fatigue. Neckros smiles with an evil grin as he pulls out of her slick tightness. He tosses her limp body over his shoulder and swims off.

"I never thought a mermaid could be so fun..." says Neckros to himself with a little chuckle.

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers