The Merry Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the bed; I told him I had a job to finish and bent over to take his tool in my mouth again. Some of the interest had been sustained through the drying process but he was now still only half inflated. No matter, I loved sucking a man's tool and the one in my mouth was lovely. I soon had him full size again so I made love to his tool. I sucked it, I licked it, I kissed it; I expanded my target area to his scrotum and testicles and later his anus. When I kissed his puckered hole, he moaned encouragement so I spent some time licking it. But I returned to his prick, swallowing it down my throat for the first time, pleased that I could still control the gag reflex after so long. I enjoyed my task and continued working my mouth and hands all over his groin region until I sensed, from his moans and his hips flexing to meet my mouth, that he was getting close. In a way, I was relieved because my mouth, jaw and tongue muscles were all aching and then he took hold of my head and I felt him pumping his deposit into my mouth. I savoured the taste for a while then happily swallowed it down. I crawled up his body until our lips met in a long, slow, loving kiss as we hugged each other.

"Now it's your turn," he said while manipulating my body until I was on my back with legs open wide and knees drawn up; he shuffled down and got himself comfortable as if for a long session. That wonderful tongue of his was working around and inside my pussy, spreading my labia with his fingers to get as far inside me as possible. For many heavenly minutes, his tongue just gently licked and penetrated my vagina. Just as I had done for him, he also used his mouth and tongue on and in my anus, pushing my knees up on his shoulders to gain access back there.

It was all so wonderful: his loving mouth and tongue were everywhere. John told me to play with my breasts - why hadn't I thought of that - so I mauled them deliciously. I tweaked my nipples and sometimes twisting them to give me that extra thrill of a little pain. His thumb penetrated my anus, which caused me to moan loudly.

"Would you like to fuck me there?"

"Have you got any hand lotion nearby?"

I twisted and reached into my bedside cabinet; finding the tube of hand cream I kept there, I passed it down to him and soon felt the cold cream being spread around my anus and a squirt inside as he pushed the nozzle in. I looked down and watched as he coated his tool liberally.

"Slowly, John. It's been a long time."

He smiled and bent down to kiss me gently: I could feel the head of his tool pushing near my small hole then, very slowly, it slid in. Once his tool's head was inside me he just kept it there unmoving as he kissed me. I was more than ready for it when he pushed a little further. Apart from that slightly burning feeling, it was painless: he had me so relaxed it just slipped inside so I encouraged him to go deeper, to fill me and, ever so slowly, he did just that until he was all the way in. I felt so full down there. I had forgotten how good it was. He pulled back just a little then thrust harder, causing me to grunt a little each time he repeated the thrust. Then he withdrew slowly almost all the way and returned equally slowly. Then a series of quick bumps about two seconds apart before a quicker withdrawal and return.

For a lovely age he kept this up, constantly changing his speed, his depth, his stroke length, with a little smile on his face for every one of my little grunts, moans and mewls. God, I hoped he would do the same to my pussy some time. Then I sensed a change: he started just giving my arse an old-fashioned fucking. All the lead up had my body finely tuned and this serious fucking fanned all those glowing embers. When he stopped at full strained penetration, I felt the throb and pump of his sperm deep into my bowels. I was dimly aware of my legs being lowered and my lover collapsing on top of me: at the time, my body was overwhelmed by multiple explosions going off everywhere.

I don't know how long we lay like that: his tool had shrunk out of me very quickly and he rolled off, apologising for his weight. I hugged him to me and told him he would never be too heavy.

We kissed long and lovingly until he sighed, "I'd better go, Meg. We don't want you to get a bad name."

"I would love to have you sleep with me. Please stay darling."

"What would Reggie and Pearl say if I left in the morning?" Reggie and Pearl were the only other neighbours in our block.

"It's none of their business."

"You know Pearl; she'll make it her business."

"If she mentions it or even hints I'll say we fucked all night and aren't you jealous? Or something like that. John, we are consenting adults in the privacy of my home. And between you and me, I've seen her checking your body when you're working in the garden."

"Well, if you're sure, Meg. Keep my place warm while I go to the bathroom."

When he returned, I used the bathroom and came back to bed. He kissed me again then spooned up behind me. With his hand resting on my breast, we both slept, utterly satiated.

oO~Oo

Thank you for reading my story. I welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Please feel free to vote.

12