The Merry Wives of Windsor: Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might want to." He kissed her softly and brought his hand to her breast. She started stroking his body, pinching his nipples before moving a hand to his soft prick, which was still sticky with their mixed fluids. "Look Darling," he continued, "I'm sorry; I know I haven't looked after your needs so much recently. That new takeover at work leaves me feeling so tired and I know you need more bedroom fun." Tony took a deep breath, "So long as it is just Shaun, then you and he can take care of your needs. Tonight was incredible for me too. I was a bit jealous at first but when I saw you were enjoying it so much, watching him banging into you like that was so erotic. Do you know, I got a huge erection watching you getting fucked on our bed?"

"Yes, I saw you playing with yourself. Darling, if I'm going to be fucking with our son, I'm not going to shut you out; I'll still be here for you any time you want me, and I want many more nights like tonight. God, I just loved having you both inside me; having my two favourite men fucking me silly."

"Just one thing, Sandy; last night when we rôle-played Shaun fucking you, and again tonight when he fucked you for real, when you orgasmed, you screamed for him to give you his baby. Did you mean that?"

"Oh god, I don't what I shout when I'm out of my mind. Maybe it was my subconscious taking over. Darling I have been feeling broody for months now. I know my clock is running down and I would love to carry another baby before it's too late. And yes, I would love to carry our son's baby."

There was a long pause as Tony considered his wife's revelation. They continued to fondle each other: Sandy wanted to give her husband time to think it over so she remained silent. She was happily surprised to feel his cock starting to grow so encouraged it by kissing him then shuffling down to capture his tumescence in her mouth.

Eventually Tony put his hands on his wife's head as his erection grew; he almost whispered, "Yes, let Shaun put our baby into your belly." He reached down to grasp her breast, "And make sure you have enough milk for three hungry mouths."

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome votes and comments, public or private.

12