The Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!' She screams as she shudders into another orgasm.

He is pounding her hard, with smooth strokes as his immense cock saws into her. He is fucking her so hard that he grunts loudly with each stroke. He feels her come again as he starts to get close himself. After another dozen or so hard pounding strokes, he stiffens and unloads inside his little beauty.

This is a new feeling for him, with his temporal body convulsing and spurting its essence inside of her writhing body. She climaxes once more as he comes deep inside her pussy. She becomes so wracked, with her multiple orgasms that she is babbling incoherently. They lay in each other's arms for a long time as they recover. She kisses him, and then looks into her eyes and says,

"Mmm. Please tell me that there are men like you where I am going!"

He rolls his eyes and reminds her, "No body! Remember?"

"Oh shit! Yah, I do remember. Damn!" Then she quickly covers her mouth and continues, "C-can I say those words to you, I mean I won't go to Hell, will I?"

He answers her laughing, "No my dear! There actually is no Hell as you have come to know it. And, although you will not have a body, I am sure you will find many other delights after your spirit enters the light."

She looks at him with many questions on her mind, and a furrowed brow, but just says, "Oh!"

She slides her hands over his shoulders and chest, and asks, "Where have you been all of my short life, sugar!" He laughs, enjoying her human sense of humor. He could really get to like this.

She looks up at him and asks, "I'm hungry, how about you?"

"I am feeling something I guess, it could be hunger!"

"Good, darling, I make the most scrumptious omelets. Let me make you one."

They race down the stairs to the kitchen, both still completely nude, and she makes her spirit-friend something to satisfy his temporal body. He sits and admiring the way her body moves as she makes omelets, silver-dollar pancakes, grits, and slices up some strawberries. Her large breasts giggle in a most attractive way, he is thinking.

She makes coffee for them, and pulls her stool up so she can put her leg inside his to get as close to him as possible. They eat lustily, touch each other, and talk fast about everything that occurs to them, often talking over each other, then laughing about it.

She gets serious for a moment and rubs her hands along his thighs as she looks into his eyes, and asks, "I would like to feel you inside me once more, honey. Do we have time?"

He is massaging her shoulders and arms as he says, "My darling, you must come with me tonight, but I to have the prerogative of allowing you some small amounts of time. I will allow time to make love one more time, and then maybe we can, um, do it, ah, another way."

She smiles and giggles a little, saying, "Peachy, darling!"

Then she wiggles her cute little ass on her stool. She smiles at him as she grabs the last bite of her omelet, and washes it down with coffee. He kisses her as his hands glide over her breasts, and nipples. She is open, and responsive to his touches. This sophisticated model is acting like a giddy schoolgirl tonight.

She jumps off her stool, grabs his hand and he stumbles as he tries to keep up with her leading him back upstairs to the bed.

They make love hard one more time, and she comes several times before he unloads inside her again. She gives him a nice slow blowjob to clean him up. Angela's attentions to his member with her mouth and hands give him a warm feeling flooding into his stomach and thighs. He is not quite used to this feeling yet. He asks her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. She wears a huge smile, as she knows what is coming next.

She assumes the position and wiggles her lovely ass at him to tease him a little. He laughs at her playfulness, but she is thinking, "God! I am such a slut!" and as she reaches back to him with a tube of K-Y she grabbed on her way in she continues that thought, "But I guess it makes little difference now, so I can be as slutty as I want! Fuck it!"

He gets the idea of the K-Y, lubes up a finger, and sticks it inside her cute little pucker. She gasps as the cool cream touches her warm insides. He moves it around inside her slowly, feeling how soft and fleshy she is inside her sweet ass. She never tires of the feeling of a strong man's attentions to her that way. She even likes the little squishy sounds his finger makes!

He coats himself with the lubricant, and starts to push into her pretty ass a little. He allows her time to adjust to his massive invasion, and soon as it all the way inside her body. She is moaning loudly, and trying without success to keep her breathing under control.

He is sliding in and out of her ass, as she starts to push her little tushy back against him to meet his thrusts. She came when he was all the way inside her, and then came twice more during his smooth stroking, when he finally stiffened and released inside her, she came again with him. It felt like a firehose had been jammed up inside her when he came with such strong spurts. She is spent. She collapses on the bed.

She laid with him hugging and kissing for a time, returning to normal. She suddenly jumps up and runs into the shower. She is not going into eternity all sweaty and 'cummy.' He joins her, and they laugh, and kiss, and hug, and tickle until they are both squeaky clean.

She puts on her dressing gown, and lies on the bed. He follows, and they just kiss and fondle for a long while. He looks down at her and with genuine sadness and says to her,

"Your time is coming, my darling." He rises from the bed, and looks down on Angela with a true sadness at having such a beautiful creature called at such a young age. But it happens!

Tears fill her eyes, and with a trembling chin, she simply utters her last words,

"Ok, my sweet messenger. I'm ready."

He sits on the bed and puts his arms around Angela, gently rocking her, waiting with her for her time on earth to expire. She is quiet now. She looks up at him. Her eyes flutter to a close after a few minutes, and she is gone ...peacefully ... naturally.

He stands and takes her spirits hand as she offers it, arising from her temporal body, leaving it behind like an empty shell. He straightens her gown, places her hands over her chest, and her spirit being smiles at seeing the way her loved ones will discover her.

Death is but a messenger and her passing is a result of natural causes. Her time came for her as it comes for us all.

His temporal body begins to change to a more spirit-like being, as he leads her to her eternal existence. The light is so bright that it would blind her temporal eyes. He lets go of her. Looking back at his bright spirit, she smiles sweetly ... and then disappears into the light.

Her sixteen-year-old kid sister, Isabelle, is the first one to find Angela lying sweetly on the bed. She tries to awaken her older sister, and then screams as she realizes that her doting older sister is gone.

A particularly bright spirit essence, watches through the prism of another world, as her former family gathers to lay her temporal remains to rest. Her sister is inconsolable, and Angela's spirit is touched to see her mother in tears. Her society parents become just a Mom and a Dad for the time it takes them to say goodbye to their daughter.

She sees her Father step forward teary-eyed, and place a single perfect red rose on her coffin.

She weeps.

END

12