The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara...Ch. 3

Story Info
Indira tells Barbara a story.
2k words
4.46
53.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Metamorphosis of Lady Barbara Solange Minney Ch. 2

Oh oh oh Oh God, Oh ooooooh - Tell him to stop.… No doooooooooon'tt. Oh please stop NO no no Oh its marvellous oh yesss I want it, tell him to fuck mmmmeeeeeeeee. Oh pleeeeeease ooh, arghhhhhh...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggh .OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Lady Barbara shook with her orgasm something never before experienced and she realised that as yet she had not been fucked. She did not think so. "Oh Mrs. Luvalingum, that was wonderful - did he really do all that with his tongue. he didn't fuck me? Unbelievable and wonderful. Is he going to fuck me now?" she asked.

Indira unfastened the silken cords thus freeing Lady Barbara from the frame. She handed her a light cotton negligee and led her to the side of the room towards a low couch covered in cushions. On a small coffee table were two silver goblets filled with liquid.

"I think a little refreshment is needed Lady Barbara after your experience and I should like to tell you a short story before you enjoy more experiences with Ravi. You may not wish to continue." Indira told her.

"Oh my God, Indira, you don't mind me calling you Indira? I should like you to call me Barbara. Indira I have never had such a wonderful experience. never before have I had such pleasure, NO never before have I had my vag..er. my cunt aroused to such an extent. Indescribable pleasures and my dear if that was having an orgasm, if that was 'cumming' I want to cum again and again and again." She said.

Indira laughed out loud. "My dear dear Barbara it was a pleasure. I hate to see women so unhappy, so frustrated so 'crabby', so ill tempered not knowing that a good fuck will change their outlook. Now I have something to tell you. You may not believe me, My story is quite unbelievable but I assure you it is really no more unbelievable than the story of the young Hindu girl lost in the jungle for 20 years and returning with an 18 yr old son.

Tell me, have you ever heard of the Planet Chienopolis? No? I thought not. The people of Chienopolis are much more well advanced than we in space travel. Like humans they walk upright, have two legs, two arms but to look at they are quite different. They resemble the dog featured people in the Ancient Egyptian drawings. In fact it is very possible that those wall paintings are of the Chienopolitans.

Believe it or believe it not I was taken by two of these creatures that day when I was lost. During the time that I spent with them I found out that they were exactly like humans apart from looks. They spoke to me in Hindustani and I heard them speak many languages, that is how I came to learn English. Then I realised that in many ways they resembled our dogs. I realised that unlike myself and other human females. their females had four teats. I found that they had sex on their knees being mounted from behind. Then I found out the difference between a human male and a Chienopolitan male. At 15 I of course knew about sex and having brothers, two older than I, I knew what a male penis - or cock looked like.. We had, many dogs in Gawalpore and obviously I had frequently seen them fucking. I knew that a dogs dick was usually withdrawn into a furry sheath and when ready for use it emerged and extended two or three times withdrawn state. It was also quite different from the human in that instead of having what is sometimes referred to as a helmet a dogs dick is slab ended. The Chienopolitan male was very very similar.

Apparently they knew that their planet was shortly to become extinct, it would collide with a another star and they wanted to ensure that their peoples would live on. Apparently they had collected many girls from the countries of the earth and we were their purely to produce children. Well my dear the first time I was fucked by one of these aliens I knew that nothing else would give me satisfaction. To take their tongue and their large elongated dick into your cunt is heaven. You have experienced Ravi's tongue so you have an idea.

I produced three females and four males for them. Their gestation period is only four months.

They knew that the planet had only weeks to last and I was sent home, my sons with the exception of Ravi have gone to other populous centres. It was soon realised that the females would never be accepted on earth. Four breasts maybe but four teats? No. They were sent to another world. It was thought that men with 10 or 12 inch pricks would soon be accepted on earth.

You may think me disgusting but actually I do fuck my son as his cock is magnificent as I hope you will soon find out." With that Indira sat back on the couch.

Lady Barbara was excited and turned on by the story as Indira was very pleased to see. Breathing heavilly Barbara was doing something she had never experienced before even as a girl. She was masturbating. The negligee was wide open, One of Barbara's legs was over the arm of the couch as she furiously rubbed her clit.

"Barbara" Indira said softly as she knelt before the sex heightened woman. "You had never had your cunt tongued before had you?" The frigging woman shook her head.

"Would you like it to happen again, now?"

"Oh God yesss, Get Ravi please." she pleaded.

"No darling, I would like to lick and tongue you this time and then maybe you will do the same for me. I know you are not too sure about that but first of all Barbara I will lie down on these cushions, and you kneel facing my feet astride my face so that I can lick at your cunt."

Swiftly the two women took up the positions suggested by Indira and Indira looked at the freshly shaved, extremely stimulated cunt. The labia were fat and greasy with desire, and the clitoris was well clear of its protective hood engorged to a deep red colour, fat and inviting. Indira need no urging she licked at the opening, tongued around the inner and outer lips and then sucked hard on the clit. Barbara let out a long groan of deep pleasure. The excitement was such that she could not contain herself and took the natural course open to her. She buried her face in Indira's cunt. The inhaled smell of an aroused woman just heightened Barbara's sensed and before she realised what she was doing she too was licking and sucking and the delightful quim under her nose. and then she sucked on Indira's clitoris. Never before had she been so close to another woman's private parts and had no way of telling that Indira was endowed with one of the largest clits in women. I was thick and two inches long and Barbara drew its whole length into her mouth sucking hard.

Indira taken by surprise, not expecting her new friend to be so overcome with desire cried out. "Oh gawd yes yesss yesss who darling darling darling yes yes push your fingers in too fuck me fuck me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Neither of the two women noticed Ravi's return. He knelt behind his mothers head and then lining up his large prick with Barbara's cunt he pushed it in, not a little at a time but he pushed nine inches of his large cock into the waiting cunt. Then he started to fuck her.

Barbara screamed. "No NO NO..Oh GOD NOOOOOOOO its too big its too its oh oh oh ooh its lovely ooh fuck me yesss fuck me."

Fucking her harder he pushed more of his long slab headed prick into the waiting cunt, clear 'cum dribbling from him the whole time lubricating Barbara's hole.

Indira avidly watched the fucking pair, she had picked up the large dildo she had previously worn and pushed it into her own starving cunt.

Suddenly Barbara moaned, "Gawd what's that, it wont go in further - no it wont oh gawd it has, its filling me. "

Ravi the half human half Alien Chielopolitan had pushed in the knot. His fucking was frenzied and Barbara's screams were now of sheer delight, but something was happening to her cunt. The knot was swelling tieing her to Ravi. The boy was shouting"Yesss Yesss yesss I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum yesss. Indira, he eyes glued to the misshapen cunt of Barbara, so swelled up by the huge knot that her clit had taken on the appearance of a cock, it was being forced to extend as were the lips of her cunt.

"Oh gawd its hot its hot its hot I'm cumming I'm aaaaaaaaaargh aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh Ravis still cumming Its so hot I'm cumming I cant stop fucking cumming my cunts on fire oh yesssssss its wonderful lovely aaaaaaaaaaaaargh oh yes aaaaaargh.."

No one who knew Lady Barbara Solange Minney would ever have believed that such words issues willingly from her lips but of course Lady Barbara had never ever before been fucked in such a manner and received as much pleasure.

She lay for several minutes enjoying the feeling of 12 inches of Ravi's prick in her cunt and then he withdrew. His cum shot out of her cunt as if a plug had been pulled and to Barbara's delight Indira started to lick her licking up her own sons cum and Barbara juices.

Barbara turned around taking Indira in her arms and kissed her open mouthed for the first time tasting her own juices mixed with the semen from her oozing cunt.

Then Indira nodded for Barbara to look at Ravi it was unbelievable. The boy was curled around himself licking his own prick clean of the session with his moms friend...

Later, after showering and buying some of the more outrageous underwear that Indira had to offer in 'Yoni's' Lady Barbara got ready for her return home. Superficially she was the same woman who entered the shop, The frumpish outer garments were the same but underneath all had changed. She was wearing incredibly sexy lingerie,, and until she put on a low sling bra she had not noticed just how much her nipples were engorged, not only engorged but they were sore, obviously being sucked chewed and pulled during the afternoon of sex.

Indira was driving her home and on the journey when asked if she would be returning barbara smiled.

"Darling where else, I shall certainly need frequent fucking by that magnificent prick of your son Ravi and anyway the next time you promised I could watch you and he. I just regret you do not have other sons."

They both laughed and then Indira said something that made Lady Barbara catch her breath.

"Why not get your husband to get you a guard dog, tell him with all the violence around you would feel safer..." Barbara looked at her, what Indira was actually saying beginning to dawn on her.

"Yes, Indira, from what you told me afterwards I understand. Dogs have thick long pricks with a knot. Their cum is hot and salty and they also have rough prehensile tongues...Mmmm my dear lady I shall have to give that serious thought."

AS they drew up outside her home Lady Barbara turned to Indira. "Something else you pointed out to me darling. As I was keeping my husband on short rations, nay starvation diet sex wise, he must have been getting it somewhere. I am going to find out who the old sod is fucking and then somehow get those ladies fucked by Ravi, would you help?"

"It would be my pleasure Lady Barbara, I shall look forward to it. Goodbye my dear."

"Goodbye Indira" and Lady Barbara started up the drive to her house. She glanced at her watch. "Hmm might be time for a quick wank with my new vibrator" she thought to herself, 'before Dear Stanley arrives home..."