The Metrolink Adventure

Story Info
She sucks him off in a crowded train.
873 words
4.19
34.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a raining cats and dogs here in L.A. Cathy and I walked in to Union Station amidst throngs of passengers trying to catch a train to their intended destinations. With just one piece of luggage in tow, we were waiting on the platform for the Metrolink train that would take us to San Bernadino.

"Mark, can't we visit your folks next time?" asked Cathy.

"No, I couldn't." I replied. I promised Mom we'd visit them this Christmas. Last year, we didn't. Hey, besides I'd like to show you off this time."

O.K., O.K.! Cathy whined.

The train finally arrived and we rushed in as quickly as possible. We walked up the short flight of stairs to the upper deck and sat at the back corner on the right side just next to the stair entrance where we came just came up. We wanted to get down the train right away without shuffling through the other passengers. It was the holiday season and of course, very crowded on this train this time of year.

After about 15 minutes, the train started to move. It would take just less than hour for the train to go from L.A. to San Bernadino while making several stops along the way.

Cathy was bored and started to read a Us Weekly magazine she bought at a newsstand at Union Station. I just sat back, closed my eyes and relaxed.

After what seemed to be a just ten minutes, I felt a hand massaging my crotch. I opened my eyes to see Cathy smiling at me with her soft hand trying to get me hard.

"What are you doing?"I whispered. "There's people here."

"Yes, I know." Cathy whispered back. "But no one is sitting in front of us or at the left side. we have some privacy. Just relax, Mark!"

How I could I argue with her at this moment I wondered. We do have some privacy. I have to admit that this scenario was turning me on. Not only the fact that she was massaging me to a full erection with people sitting in front of us in the other seats but that the guy collecting our tickets might be walking up the staircase entrace at any moment.

Suddenly, Cathy yanked my zipper down and pulled my already hard 6-inch cock out of my pants and started stroking me. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and started moaning very quietly. This handjob was true heaven!

The train made its first stop so Cathy had to stop her wonderful work to see if anyone on our deck would get off at this moment. Fortunately, no one didn't get off so Cathy didn't have to put my cock back in my pants and zip me up. But as the train began to move again, Cathy went out of her seat and kneeled down in front of me and grabbed my cock, placed it in her mouth and started sucking me off with her head bobbing up and down.

Cathy's handjob has now escalated to a blowjob and here I am enjoying every minute of it in a moving train filled with people! I was in total ecstasy as Cathy's warm, moist mouth continued to envelop my hard cock and I continued to moan quietly with pleasure. Whenever I felt the urge to cum, I would tell Cathy to stop. I wanted this whole blowjob to last until we reached San Bernadino. I also told Cathy that now whenever the train stopped, she would seat on the chairs to the left of us until the train left so no one would not try to sit there. If someone had sat there, our privacy would've been destroyed and my blowjob adventure on the Metrolink would be over.

Cathy continued to slurp up and dwn on my cock and I continued to moan and squirm in pleasure as the train moved on. But on our next to last stop, an old couple sat in the seats in front of us so I realized now I had to be quiet. This wasn't going to be easy. I whispered in Cathy's ear that this time she has to make me cum before we reached San Bernadino.

As the train started to move again, Cathy got down on her knees again in front of me with the old couple now sitting on the seats just in front of us. She unzipped me again, pulled my cock out and continued to suck hard up and down on my cock but this time with more pressure and her hand also stroking my lower shaft as well. I suddenly felt huge spurts of cum pop out of my cock and into Cathy's mouth as she swallowed it all. As that was happening,my mouth opened with pleasure but I tried not to let out a moan. Cathy went up to me and she started to kiss me while I slurped some of my cum in her mouth.

As we got off the train, I realized that no one during the trip asked for our tickets. Sometimes that happens but boy are we lucky to have enjoyed such an experience! We hope to do it again!