The Michael Project

Story Info
A married woman helps a friend's employee.
11.5k words
4.28
42.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael sat at his desk working out the logic of another for loop. The digital clock changed to five fifteen but Michael didn't notice. He was focused on the computer screen in front of him. A deep voice behind him startled him and he jumped.

"Mike it's Friday, why don't you go home." It was Ray, his boss.

Ray was a good boss but he insisted on calling Michael, Mike. Michael hated that name. To be fair, when Ray had hired Michael he asked if he went by Michael or Mike and for some unexplainable reason that Michael had never understood, he'd responded with "Mike." He'd never had the courage to tell Ray that he really preferred to be called Michael.

"I'm just finishing up this routine to calculate the molecular density of the sample object and then I'll get out of here. I promise."

"Good. You know this job is a marathon, not a sprint. You need to take care of yourself outside of work too."

Michael nodded but was already completely absorbed back in his coding. Ray shook his head and padded away.

Sometime later Michael ran his final test on his new routine and sat back in his desk. The clock read six twenty-eight. He committed his code changes and started shutting down all the various windows he had open on his desktop when he realized with a start that he wasn't alone. He jerked around, knocking his keyboard off its tray with a clatter.

"Hi."

The feminine voice fit the woman it belonged to. She was pretty in a girl-next-door way that exuded innocence and sexuality at the same time. Deep brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders framing a slender face with high cheek bones and bright green eyes. She'd pulled a chair up behind his cubicle and was just sitting there.

"Uh, hi, I mean, can I help you?" Michael started to stand up but his legs were caught by his keyboard cord. He sat back down and tried in vain to work the keyboard back up onto the tray.

She smiled. Michael immediately felt blood rush to his face.

"I'm here to help you, Michael."

His brow furrowed and he pursed his lips. "Uh, okay. Do I, I mean, um, need help?" He pulled a leg out of loop of keyboard cord managing to knock his shoe off in the process.

"Desperately." She smiled again.

"Can you elaborate?" Michael finished untangling himself and slipped his shoe back on.

"I'm Liz. Let's take a walk."

"Where are we going?"

"Just down the street. Do you know Julio's? You're taking me to supper."

"I am?" Michael felt very confused by this whole situation.

"You are." Liz stood and waited as Michael completed shutting his computer down.

Once he was done, Michael jerked to his feet nearly knocking his chair over. Embarrassed, he blushed bright red as he joined Liz outside his cubicle. The rest of the office was empty, which wasn't unusual for this time of day especially on a Friday.

"Do you, I mean, um, work here?" Michael asked as they walked toward the door.

Liz laughed. "No Michael. Am I making you nervous?"

Michael realized he was fidgeting and tried to calm his hands. He'd never taken a girl on a date before but he wasn't sure that this was a date anyway. He was confused, embarrassed by nervousness, and felt awkward. Liz smelled good and she was very pretty but he knew she would pick on him or be mean. Girls always treated him like that.

"Yeah, a little. I mean, I don't know you. And, I mean, I don't know what's going on."

"Do you always have to know what is going on?"

"Yeah. I mean, I like to."

"So a control freak. Mmm, maybe a little uncertainty is what you need in your life."

"Who let you in the building?" Michael asked as they reached the door. The building was secure and non-employees were not supposed to be in it after hours.

"Are you going to call the cops on me, Michael?" Liz smiled at him. "That would put a real damper on our first date, don't you think?"

"Is this a date?" He wrung his hands, shifting from foot to foot.

"Yes, this is a date." She turned to him and took his hands in hers. "Do you want to go on a date with me? I assure you that you will have a good time."

Michael looked at her. She was almost the same height as him but then she was wearing heels, so maybe an inch or two shorter. She wasn't rail thin; full breasts, trim waist, nice hips, and long sexy legs. She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse with a classic black pencil skirt that ended just above her knees. The blouse had a low squared collar that showed off a couple of inches of her cleavage. A tight black choker necklace and a diamond ring on her left hand were her only jewelry.

Michael knew he wasn't bad looking, but he admitted to himself that he was completely socially inept. Even the nerds and geeks didn't want to hang out with him. At twenty-four he was still a virgin and the only girl he'd ever kissed was his mother. Even Michael knew that didn't count. He just never was able ask a girl out. His fear of rejection was too pronounced, aggravated his entire life by constant rejection by every girl, other than his mother, that he'd ever met.

"Yeah, I mean, sure. I'd love to, I mean, take you on a date, but why would you date me?"

Liz smiled at him. "I like you," she stated frankly. "Why wouldn't I date you? You are a good looking, employed man."

"Girls don't, I mean, like me. I mean, guys don't like me either."

"I like you. Let's go."

Outside the building his bike was chained to a bike rest. Liz took his hand and led him out of the parking lot to the sidewalk.

"We're going to walk?" Michael asked.

"Sure, Julio's isn't far."

Julio's was a classic Texmex restaurant that most of Daltech's software engineers ate lunch at frequently. "I know. I just didn't think you'd want to walk."

"I like walking and it's so beautiful out." She smiled at him as he looked up and around.

She was right, it was wonderful weather. Irving could be hot in the summer but a cool front had blown through the day before and it was only about eighty-five degrees today with a light breeze. They arrived at the restaurant and got their name on the list. The hostess told them it was a fifteen minute wait so they went to the bar and ordered drinks. Liz got a mojito and Michael ordered a lemonade.

"A lemonade, Michael?" Liz teased.

"I don't drink, I mean, I drink lemonade but not, you know, alcohol." Michael's hand shook as he raised his lemonade to take a small sip. A little spilled and ran down his chin. He swiped it away but sat his glass down a little too forcefully, spilling more on the bar.

Liz smiled at him. "Hmm, maybe that will change." She took a small sip of her drink, licking her lips afterward. Her eyes never left Michael.

Michael was feeling things he didn't really understand but he liked them. Liz put her hand on his arm, still staring into his eyes. The diamond ring on her left hand glittered in the light and Michael had a flash of understanding.

"You're married?"

"Does that change anything, Michael? Would it help if I told you that my husband knew I was on a date with you?"

"I don't know. This is all so..."

"So what, Michael?"

"I mean, it's just, well weird. A lady I don't know shows up at my office and takes me to supper..."

"You're taking me to supper, Michael." Liz interrupted.

"Oh, okay, but still."

Liz touched his lips with one finger, shushing him. "It'll be okay. Just relax and enjoy the evening."

They were led to their table by the hostess and a waitress appeared to take their order. Liz guided the conversation, moving from generic topics to more personal information effortlessly. Every time Michael said something awkward she brought the conversation back in line smoothly. By the end of the meal she was telling Michael about her honeymoon.

"It was then that I found out that my husband wanted me to cuckold him."

"To what?" Michael asked with a quizzical look.

"To have sex with other men. It turns him on."

"It turns him on for you to have sex with other men? That's, that's, I mean, I don't what that is."

Liz laughed. "It took me by surprise too. In fact for the first year of our marriage I didn't believe him. But he showed me stories of it on the internet and kept telling me how turned on he would be if I would do it. I finally gave in on our third anniversary. I told him the night before that I was going to do it, but if I did it had to be by my rules."

"What are your rules?"

"They are pretty simple. I decide if I have sex with another man. The men have to know what is going on, no secrets. And he has to eat the cream pie I bring home."

"You get him a cream pie? Why?"

She laughed and put her hand on his arm again, smiling at him. "I'll show you the cream pie later tonight. You may even want to try it."

"I like pie."

"You will really like this one. Are you done? I think they would like to get their table back."

Michael looked up and realized it had gotten late. Talking with Liz had been so pleasant he hadn't realized the time. Michael paid the bill and the left with Liz holding onto his arm. He'd never felt this comfortable around anyone before. Even his hands weren't shaking or twisting.

"So where do you want to go now?" Michael asked, hoping the evening wasn't over.

"Let's go to your place. My car is right over there." Liz handed him keys for a BMW Z4.

Michael looked at them and then handed them back. "I don't drive. I mean, I don't have a license. That's why I ride."

For the first time that night Liz was taken aback. "Really? You don't have a driver's license?"

"Really. I mean, well, I know the rules but I get stressed and nervous. I mean, I could never pass the test." His hands were fidgeting again.

"Okay, I'll drive." Her smile was back.

They got into the sporty little metallic blue convertible. It was immaculate inside and out. The top was down and through the city lights a few courageous stars glittered above them. Liz didn't need directions to get to his apartment and the drive only took a little while. Once inside his apartment Michael showed her around. It was a small, one bedroom with an open floor plan that. He kept his apartment clean and tidy and Liz was amused by the fact that he didn't even own a television.

"Nothing ever on anyway." Michael shrugged.

"But how do you watch porn?"

"I don't watch porn." He screwed he face up.

"Really? I thought all boys watched porn."

"I write programs, instead. I knew guys in college that watched porn but they were all slobs."

"I like watching porn, Michael, and I'm not a slob."

"No, you are gorgeous!" He paused for a second as what she said sank in. "You like watching porn."

"Yes, it makes my pussy wet and my nipples tingle."

"Oh."

"Have you ever had an erection, Michael?"

He turned bright red. "Oh course."

"Do you jack off?"

"No! Well, I mean, I have but I don't." It didn't even make sense to him. "I mean, I have, when I was younger, but I haven't in a long time."

"Why not Michael?" Liz was staring deeply into his eyes and her hand was on his arm. "If I left right now would you jack off thinking of me? Would you fantasize about taking my blouse off and sucking on my tits? Would you dream of shoving your cock deep into my pussy and fucking me until I came?" She moved closer to him with each question until her lips were right by his ear and her breasts were pressed against his chest. "Do you want to fuck me, Michael?" Her hand found his crotch and she gripped his cock through his Dockers. "I'm here. I want you to fuck me. Do you want it?"

Michael's eyes were wide. His mouth was hanging open. "Yes, I mean, of course I do, Liz. But you're married and I don't know how. I mean, I've never, not with a woman."

"Have you fucked a man?"

"What? No, eww. I mean, I'm not gay or anything."

Liz squeezed his hardening cock. "No, I'm pretty sure you're not gay." She whispered in his ear. "Let's go to the bedroom, Michael, and I'll take my clothes off. I'll suck your cock for you and then I'll fuck your brains out."

Without waiting for an answer she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Beside the bed she slowly unbuttoned her blouse revealing a thin lacy bra underneath. She tossed the blouse aside and unhooked the front clasp on her bra. Her breasts were perfect firm globes topped with small red areolas and perky nipples that stood up enticingly.

Michael started to undress but Liz stopped him. "I'll undress you. Just take your shoes and socks off. I'll do the rest."

He did as she asked, quickly removing his shoes and socks and placing them under the edge of the bed while Liz watched amused by his meticulous habits. Once he was looking at her again, she continued stripping, unfastening the side of her pencil skirt and letting it fall to the floor. She was not wearing panties. Michael stared at her bare sex. She was clean shaven. Her mound flowed down to her vulva where her lips were distended and glistening.

"Do you like it?" Liz asked and Michael jerked his eyes up from staring at her sex.

"You are so beautiful," he panted.

She smiled and stepped closer to him, putting her hand on his shirt and unbuttoning the top button. As she released the next button she brushed her lips against his and breathed, "I'm going to suck your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth." She unbuttoned two more buttons, "Then I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to take your cock up my married pussy and make you cum inside me." She pulled his shirt off. "Do you want to fuck me, Michael? Do you want to shove your hard cock up my cunt and make me scream?"

"Uh huh. I mean, yes I want to fuck you Liz. I want to fuck you and never stop fucking you."

Liz dropped to her knees in front of him and unbuckled his belt. "Tell me again. Tell me what you want me to do now."

"I, I want you to suck my dick."

Liz unbuttoned his slacks. "Call it your cock, Michael."

"I want you to suck my cock." Michael shuddered as she unzipped his pants.

"Is that all you want, Michael? Do you want me to lick your balls? Tell me what you want. I'll do it for you."

"I, I don't know, Liz. I've never done any of this before."

Liz looked up at him as she pulled his pants down exposing the white briefs he was wearing. "Don't worry, baby, I'll teach you everything you need to know. Tell me you want me to lick your balls. Be forceful."

"I want you to lick my balls." Michael said, trying hard to put metal into his words, but his voice cracked on "balls."

Liz pulled his briefs down slowly. She looked up at him, keeping eye contact until his cock sprang free from the briefs and stood straight out. Michael's cock wasn't huge or small but it was hard. He was circumcised and his red knob crowned the shaft that sprouted from a batch of short curly pubic hair. Once Liz had pushed his briefs down to the floor she took his cock into her hands, holding it almost reverently. Leaning forward she brushed her lips over his cock head and her tongue flicked out and circled the knob.

"Tell me to suck your cock, Michael. Order me to suck your cock."

"Suck my cock, Liz. Please suck my cock."

"Don't ask, tell me."

"Suck my cock, Liz. Suck it now."

She took his cock into her mouth. As her lips slid down his shaft, her tongue massaged him. She sucked down, taking more and more of his cock. Finally he felt his cock head press against the back of her throat and she stopped. Only about an inch or so of his cock remained outside her mouth. Liz pulled back until just his knob remained between her lips. She circled it with her tongue pulling a gasp from Michael. Down again she drove, taking his cock all the way to the back of her throat again. This time she held it in her mouth longer, letting her tongue work on his shaft.

On her third stroke, Liz reached up and took Michael's hands and put them on the back of her head, urging him to fuck her face. It took a little while for him to figure out what she wanted. He pulled her down and then let her back, building a rhythm. Michael felt his balls tensing up and he pushed deeper into Liz's mouth.

"I'm gonna cum. Liz, I'm going to cum."

Liz pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. Her tongue went wild, circling his knob, flicking over his slit, then back to the sensitive part just below the knob. She took his balls in her hand, caressing them. Above her, he grunted and then his cum erupted into her mouth. She held his first ejaculation in her mouth for a moment and then swallowed. He spurted again and again she swallowed. Two more times her filled her mouth and then his cock softened.

Liz drew back, releasing Michael's cock. She swallowed the last of his cum and then smiled up at him. "That was delicious. I'm going to have to get some more of that."

"That was amazing. I've never felt anything so wonderful in all my life." Michael stood, his wilting cock dripping the remnants of his load, staring down at this angel at his feet.

Liz stood up. "Now it's your turn. Come here." She climbed on the bed, laying down crosswise on it so that her butt was on the edge and her legs hung off. She spread her legs apart and guided him to her. "Start by kissing my legs. Women want to be teased. Go slow. Take your time and build the tension."

Michael kissed her thigh, just above the knee, and moved up slowly. When he reached her pussy he started to kiss it, but Liz stopped him.

"I have two legs. Go back and forth. Tease me for a while before you ever touch my pussy. Hold back as long as you can. Make me want it."

Michael brushed his lips over her other inner thigh just above the knee.

"That's it, baby, now use your teeth gently. Mix it up for me baby. Yeah, like that."

He was a quick learner, following Liz's instructions. He kissed and bit up her thighs, moving back and forth between them. Sometimes he moved closer to her inviting sex and then he moved away. With her pussy inches away from his head, he could smell her sweet, heady fragrance and he realized she was getting wetter and more open the more he worked on her legs.

Liz dropped her hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger inside. "When you see a girl do this, it is a clear signal that she is ready," she whispered, her voice low and guttural. "Watch for the signs, her voice, her breathing, her movements. When she is ready move your mouth to her pussy."

Michael moved up and kissed her gaping lips gently. He slid his tongue from the bottom of her vagina to her clit.

"No, not yet, baby. Avoid my clit for a little while. Suck my lips into your mouth. Push your tongue into my hole. Just like with my legs, make me want it before you give it to me. Yeah, God you are a quick study. You got it, baby. Mmm"

Michael worked her pussy, sucking her lips and then ever so gently squeezing them between his teeth. Working his tongue as deep into her as he could, he tasted her nectar and lapped it up. She was getting wetter and hotter by the minute and Michael took his time, waiting for her to tell him what to do next.

"Put a finger in my pussy. Keep your palm up and push it deep."

Michael did and was rewarded with a soft moan.

"Yeah, baby, now bend your finger up a little. Feel that. Yeah right there. Feel that? That is my g-spot. It feels real good when you stroke it. Fuck! Yes, just like that. Oh baby, yes. Now, suck my clit."

Michael stopped, looking up at her.

"Oh baby, you don't know what a clit is. That is so sweet. Look at my finger. See that knob right there? That is my clit. Some women have bigger clits. Some have smaller, but every woman has one and it is the most sensitive part of their body. Mine is very sensitive. Take it into your mouth and suck it gently."

Michael moved his mouth to her clit, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. He sucked her clit into his mouth and held it between his teeth as his tongue diddled it.

"Keep rubbing my g-spot baby. Put another finger in my pussy. That's it baby. Now, fuck my pussy with your fingers."