The Mickey & Katie Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead I run off the bathroom to stroke my tiny cock, refusing to cross that particular line, except in my head, and enjoying the dreams and fantasies she generates within me. I knew it would never be any more than this.

That was until one morning, same as any other, as I explored the perfume of her wet knickers, and my balls were tightening, I again allowed myself to loudly exclaim my depraved fantasies about her.

"Oh god Katie, you are such a little cocktease!" I whined as the powerful thrust of impending orgasm began to take me.

"I want to fuck your dirty little asshole, Katie, you fucking little whore!" my words slowing, as I felt cum rushing to the tip of my dick.

"Oh my god, you fucking perv!" I heard someone say.

It was too late I couldn't stop myself, as my eyes shot open to see Katie standing in the door way.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, as cum began to fly from my cock onto my belly.

I quickly grabbed the panties from my nose, and tried to use them to shield my embarrassment, my cum oozing onto her knickers as I did so.

"You fucking little pervert. You wait till my sister hears about this!" she stated before storming out of the room.

I jumped to my feet and began to chase after her, her cum-soiled knickers still in my hand, leaking on the floor as I ran.

"Please Katie don't. I'm so sorry."

"I honestly don't think sorry is going to cut it. I mean how dare you invade my privacy like this? It's probably even illegal. Maybe I'll call the police too and we can find out?"

"No, no. Please. I am really really sorry. I'll do anything you want to make this up to you. Anything at all." I begged, as I followed her down the stairs, still naked.

She turned to look back up at me. "Mickey, you broke into my room, and started playing with your tiny little dick, whilst perving over my dirty knickers. What makes you think there is anything you can do to make that right?"

"Please Katie. I know I was wrong. It will never happen again. Let me make it up to you."

I was so desperate now. She had continued down the stairs and opened the front door, and I was standing naked in front of her, pleading her not to leave, to not ruin my life. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving.

"Get off me Mickey" she said forcefully.

"Not until we sort this out." I said, as I squeezed tightly and dragged her back into the hall way.

"I mean it Mickey, let go of me now. I don't want your dirty grubby hands anywhere near me, you sick pervert!"

"Just calm down please and we can talk about this," I tried to reason, but without any further warning she raised her knee, connecting sharply with my naked balls, and I collapsed to the floor in agony, releasing her wrist.

She turned back towards the door, and began to march towards it with purpose. I grabbed at her ankle, holding her firmly in place as she already had one foot in the cold winter air. She pulled her other forward, trying to free herself from my grasp, but only succeeding in dragging my naked body along on the floor behind her.

"Get the fuck off me Mickey!" she shouted. "Do you want the whole neighbourhood to know how you broke into my room, and spent the morning wanking your tiny fucking penis over my knickers? Well do you?".

She was loud enough that people could hear. If anyone was around they could definitely hear. Now I was really getting mad.

I jumped back to my feet and grabbed her hair pulling her back inside before the slamming the door behind me, and pushing her to the floor. She landed on her butt looking up at me, my cock still dangling in front of her.

"Ok, now you just assaulted me." She said. "You are in so much fucking trouble."

"I just want to talk and sort this out." I pleaded again. "This is all your fault anyway, you do it on purpose."

"What? What do I do on purpose? Oh I know..." she grabbed the cum-soaked knickers from the floor, and rammed them into my face coating me all over with my own cum. "This what I do isn't it. I take off my dirty knickers, and rub them all over your fucking face."

I groaned in surprise, my cock suddenly standing fully to attention from the humiliation of having my sister-in-law smear my own sticky residue all over my nose, cheeks and lips. Before I knew it, she had forcefully grabbed hold of my cock with her fingers.

"Then I fucking grab your tiny dick with my fingers don't I? And wank your little dick off until you fucking cum? Yeah, that's what I do isn't it?"

I was so close to cumming from the shock of all this. I leaned forward, and pressed my cum-stained lips to hers.

"Fuck off!" she shouted, releasing her grip on my cock and spitting at me, right in the centre of my face.

"Don't you dare try to kiss me, ever again?" she shouted. She turned around and bent down to collect her handbag. "You better be gone when I get home, cause I know my sister will do alot worse to you than I have."

I stood my ground between her and the door, my 3 inch cock standing fully to attention.

"Get out of the way!" she demanded.

"No. Not until you admit some responsibility in all this."

"Ok go on, enlighten me. I'd love to hear your theory." She said sarcastically.

"Well your just a constant prick tease aren't you. You're always walking around the house with virtually nothing on. And you're always flirting with me, constantly. Trying to make Saffron jealous! And why do you have to be so fucking hot all the time?"

"Ok right, so it's my fault for being 'hot'? Why don't you just fucking rape me right here in the hallway? I'm sure you will be able to convince a jury it was all my fault with that story." She crashes backwards against the wall, imaginary hands pressing her wrists above her head. "Come on you cunt. This is what you want isn't it? Come on, fuck me, take me against my will."

I stand there shocked at what I am seeing, as she rips her own blouse open, buttons flying everywhere.

"That's it isn't it. You want to tear my clothes off and fuck me hard. Come on, do it, rip my knickers off and fuck me. Well come on, rip them off, and fucking rape me, that's what you want. I deserve it after all. I want it so bad, and I've been begging you to take me every day since we met. Come on, fuck me you prick."

I didn't move, just stood there, open-mouthed, not quite sure how to act.

"Oh right I see. You can't fuck a real woman can you Mickey? Not with a tiny little dick like that. You know that's why Saffron doesn't fuck you any more right? You know that's why she's probably fucking her boss right now? Cause you have a pathetic little penis that does shit all for her?"

"She wouldn't do that." I said.

"Oh yes she fucking would. She's a fucking slut. Just like me right Mickey? We're both cut from the same cloth. Both making eyes at men all the time and begging to get laid. So come on, your wife is fucking some guy right now, doesn't that make you mad, don't you want to fuck her little sister real rough like to get your own back? Just rip my knickers off and rape me like I deserve, come on!"

Whilst I remained frozen in place, she reached down and ripped her knickers off, tearing them in half. She pushed towards me and pinned me to the front door, thrusting the ripped knickers in my face.

"Here, come on, smell how wet I am for you. That's what you like to do isn't it? You like smelling my cunt on these don't you? Smelling them, and how wet you make me, all day, every day?"

They were wet in fact, or was it my mind playing tricks on me. Whatever, I was still throbbing hard, and she knew it.

"Well why stop with my knickers Mickey?" she questioned."Why not just pin me down and force your face into my sopping cunt?"

She slowly dropped to the floor, her face brushing past my cock.

She lay down and spread her legs. There it was for the first time. Her perfectly hirsute cunt, curly dark hairs snaking down from her belly button, into a dark forest that slightly obscured her wet opening.

"Look how wet you make me Mickey. Look how fucking hot I am all day thinking about your little dick." She continued to joke, or did she? After all she was know laid out in front of me, her legs spread, pulling her cunt lips apart to reveal her dripping vulva.

"Oh fuck.." I sighed as I looked down at this amazing sight.

"Yes Mickey. This is what you do to me. All I think of all day is you burying your face in my cunt. Don't you want to smell it, taste it?"

I couldn't take it any longer. I did exactly as she asked and dove head first into her womanhood, lapping enthusiastically at her clit, and inhaling her sweet perfume, even more powerful than I had imagined.

"Oh yes Mickey. Lick your sister-in-laws cunt. That's all your wife says your good for. Licking cunts. Mmmm. You have a talented tongue my brother. Oh yes. I have dreamt about this for so long." There was still a hint of sarcasm, but I knew she was loving it. I could tell from the way her body responded, how her breathing changed, and the slight contortions of her face as I continued to stimulate her clit with the top of my tongue.

"Oh fuck, no. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. No, we shouldn't do this. Fuck!" but she couldn't stop me licking her, and she didn't really try. She was going to cum. But as I continued to lap away, I wasn't expecting what happened next, as a stream of warm liquid rose from her pussy into my face.

"Don't stop, don't stop" she cried out as the fountain erupted from her, and I began to rub her clit with my fingers, my face soaked already from her juices.

"Fuck, yes. Fuck." She screamed, as her whole body tightened up, her back arched, quivering slightly, till eventually it seemed to give out on her, and she fell limp to the floor.

As I looked down upon her, I marvelled at the sight of this gorgeous creature, panting and sweating, her clothes ripped from her body, and my little cock throbbed for release.

"Fuck me Mickey" she said, a softer tone from before now. "Fuck me please."

I didn't need any more prompting as I slid my unsheathed dick into her wetness. Her moistness enveloping my cock.

"I can't feel it. Push harder." She sighed, still breathless.

I strained as hard as I could, as I pushed my little cock up inside her.

"Can you feel it?" I grunted as I pushed harder than ever before.

"Not really. Sorry!" she said, "Maybe a little."

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, excited by her admission.

"Damn, you like that don't you, you perv? You like it when I tell you how tiny it is?"

"Oh god yes"

"No wonder my sister fucks around Mickey. Your cock is no good to anyone. It's not even touching the sides."

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, as I began to cum inside my sister-in-law's dripping wet cunt.

"Shit no, don't cum inside me!" Katie protested as she tried to push me off her, but it was too late, and I collapsed on top of her.

"This never happened!" she said as she finally got the energy to get to her feet, and ran off upstairs to get changed.

I sat there for a while, still naked, contemplating how life would be different from now on, having to cover up what had happened between us, trying to act normal.

Eventually Katie re-appeared, still slightly red in the face, but now decent again, wearing a fresh blouse and make-up.

"Saffron's away this weekend on business isn't she?" Katie said as she reached the front door again.

"Yeah, some boring conference apparently." I replied.

"Well that's what she told you any way." She smirked. "Listen, I think we should spend some time together this weekend. Get to know each other a bit better. What do you think?"

"Definately!" I said, perhaps a little too eagerly.

"Great. I look forward to it." She said, looking down at me smiling. I could have sworn she looked right at my now flaccid cock. "Catch you later."

With that she closed the door behind her, and sang her way into the distance.

"Saturday night and the air is getting hot, pretty baby. Saturday night and I like the way you move, pretty baby."

12