The Microbrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"You would be right."

I finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his body. In this light I could clearly see his skin tone was quite different. There was a slight green tinge to it. His chest was firm, muscular, hairless, and for the most part, like most men I'd ever seen. I stepped around him, touching his skin that was incredibly soft.

"Why didn't I notice the color before?"

"Part was the low light of the bar, and part was this."

Zylen's skin changed color, becoming more a tan color and less green. "Wow," I said. "That's so cool. My skin can't do that."

"I know," he said as the green hue to his skin returned. "And I don't mind in the least."

"Huh, that's neat."

"What?" he asked.

"Your eyes and skin are both green."

"It's a rare trait. Most of my people don't have eyes that match their natural skin color. My mother told me once it was a rare blessing that meant I was destined for great things. Personally, I'm glad your eyes don't match your skin, but then," Zylen caressed my cheek with his hand, "a blue hue to your skin might not be too bad."

"For us, blue skin is usually a bad sign." I felt that same feeling of calmness with his hand on my cheek. I touched his chest, ran my fingers over his skin, and down to the waist band of his pants.

"I understand. I have studied Earthlings for some time."

"You know," I said as I began to unfasten his pants, "you haven't really seen my skin to know if I'm really not blue."

Zylen's smiles were unique to say the least. They weren't like the way most men smile, or most humans for that matter. Yet, there was something so beautiful about it, that I couldn't stop staring. I felt his hands on my shoulders, untying the halter-top of my dress. I felt the ties fall to my waist as I began to push his pants down. Zylen wasn't wearing any boxers so while I was standing there with my dress around my waist and bra showing, he was now naked except for his pants pooled at his feet. His cock looked pretty normal, even circumcised like most men I knew, but around it were several tentacle like appendages. The appendages were no thicker than his fingers and about as long as his green cock.

"Oh my," I gasped.

Zylen started to put his hands on my face, then paused and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"No," I moaned, my arousal grew stronger with every heartbeat, "not at all."

He grabbed the waist of my dress and pulled it over my head as he stepped out of his pants and shoes. Now he was naked and I was still in my bra, panties and shoes. Zylen looked me over with a raw hunger in his eyes. I knew that look all too well. He reached behind me, unfastened my bra and tossed it aside. His hands slid down my sides, grabbed the sides of my panties, and pulled them down my legs, removing my shoes and panties almost at once.

Zylen cupped my breasts into his hands and caressed gently, his thumbs teasing my hardened nipples. I could feel one of the appendages from where his cock was rubbing my slit. I was starting to pant, and my knees wanted to buckle. I reached down and stroked his cock with my hand. It felt so thick and amazing in my hand. Zylen leaned down and kissed me again, his tongue probing and exploring my mouth.

I couldn't remember being more aroused by a man's kiss more than I was by Zylen's. I decided if he wanted real, physical sex, he needed a good, old-fashion blowjob. As our kiss ended, I sat down on the bed, and led his dark green cock into my mouth. Aside from the color, his cock was pretty much shaped the same as a human man's.

Zylen gasped, "What are you... oh my... oh Phoebe."

I looked up and saw his green eyes roll back. What would normally be the whites of his eyes were all green. I sucked and licked his cock. The precum, as I would call it, was sweet like honey. The taste was intoxicating and I just wanted more. The appendages tickled my face, but didn't try to penetrate my nose or ears, thank goodness.

Zylen growled as he wove his fingers though my hair, and preceded to fuck my face. His thrusts were gentle, never forcing his cock down my throat. I caressed his balls which were much larger than any man's I had seen before. They looked black, but upon closer inspection, I saw they were a very dark green.

"Oh Phoebe," gasped Zylen, "that feels... oh... so... incredible."

I smiled up at him, sucking harder and licking. I was thinking how wanted to taste his cum when he growled again, and suddenly his cock pulsed and I felt a sticky substance coating my tongue and throat. It was like sweet honey, and I drank it down like a starving woman. I sucked his cock, and drank this sticky, sweet substance until it was gone.

Zylen pulled me off his cock and said, "That was... oh Phoebe... what a sensation."

"Thanks."

"Thank you. Why did you want to drink that?"

"To see if it tasted as sweet as I thought it would."

"And?"

"It was even sweeter, and better. Wait, how did you know I wanted to taste it?"

"I told you before, we can read the mind of someone we are attracted to. That's why I put my hands on your head, to make sure I wasn't harming you."

"Oh, right."

"I also saw some things you want me to do to you as well. Some things I've wanted to try."

"Oh?" I said, as innocently as I could.

Zylen scooped me up and moved me to the center of the bed. There was no question he was quite strong as he moved me with little effort. He climbed on the bed and began to kiss me again. His hands caressed my skin and he began to kiss down my body. He suckled my nipples, tugged them with his teeth and drove me nuts.

He crawled down my body, kissing my skin along his way past my pubic hair and stopping between my thighs. I watched him stare at my pussy for an unknown amount of time as he pushed my legs apart. My heart raced in anticipation, sweat formed on my body, and I started to tremble slightly. Zylen looked up at me, smiled, then leaned down, kissing my outer, lower lips. I gasped softly, feeling his lips on my pussy and his tongue slipping between them. Try as I might, I really couldn't see much, but I knew what I felt. I felt his tongue slip inside me, his fingers spread my pussy open, and his thumb touching my clit.

I moaned as he licked, sucked, touched me. I felt a finger touch my anus, causing me to slightly jump, but that was more surprise than fear. The finger slowly slid into my ass and I squealed with delight. I was sure Zylen had replaced his tongue with a finger due to the depth, but then it felt weird, curling in a way no human finger could. Suddenly, I knew it was his tongue. It was like I could see myself though Zylen's eyes. It was so erotic that it added to my arousal and suddenly my orgasm was raging though my body. My body shook and I screamed as I felt my pussy clamp down on Zylen's tongue. He lapped up my juices greedily until my orgasm passed.

Zylen crawled up my body until he was over me. I felt his cock press against my pussy, teasing me. He hovered over me for what felt like an eternity, then slowly entered me. I gasped as I felt his cock fill me like nothing had ever done before. I could smell myself on his face, feel his cock deep within my pussy, and something teasing my anus. Soon, one of the appendages pressed and entered my anus while another rubbed my clit. The sensation was amazing. I looked into Zylen's eyes, and saw us fucking in the air, me pinned against the wall in the bar, and on this bed all at once. The sensation was almost too much as my second and third orgasm hit.

Zylen continued to thrust within me as fourth orgasm hit. My head began to spin, and I fought to say focused. I kissed Zylen, held him close, and savored the amazing sensation of our love making. My orgasms were now non-stop and I lost count after the fifth. Zylen pounded me with a force and desire I had never experienced in any man before. I don't know if we fucked for five minutes or five hours as time truly lost all meaning to me. Every inch of my skin tingled and every touch of Zylen's body on mine was more erotic than the last.

Zylen fucked me harder and faster both vaginally and anally. Though I had never experience a double penetration before this, I never wanted to miss it again. I swear I could hear angels singing in heaven and devils chanting my name. Suddenly, he growled, and I felt his cock pulse, filling me with his sticky sweet semen. Zylen held me close, and kissed me hard. We kissed for what felt like an hour, when I felt his spent cock slip out and his appendages withdraw. A part of me wanted to protest, but I couldn't speak or think a coherent thought. I was experience a sense of bliss that I had never known before. The air smelled of raw sex and lust. I never wanted this moment to end.

"I must return you soon," he said softly.

"Must you?" I whined.

"Yes."

"But why?"

"Your friends will worry."

"True. Will I see you again?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

Zylen kissed me and smiled. "Thank you Phoebe for taking my physical virginity. But I see I must be more careful with my mind connection with you."

"Why?"

Zylen climbed off me and the bed, then helped me up as he said, "I could feel your mental struggle. What I am used to, you are not. It was almost more than you could take."

"So you backed off?"

"In a way yes. Actually, I made myself finish sooner than I wanted. But know it was for your sake."

Zylen stroked my hair. I looked up at him and asked, "Could I learn to take more over time?"

"I'm not sure," he said as he stood up and began to dress.

I stood up and realized I needed to clean up. "Zylen."

"Yes Phoebe?"

"Do you have someplace I can clean myself up?"

Like so many times before, Zylen put his hands on my face, then smiled. He led me to a small room after kissing my cheek. He handed me my clothes just as I stepped in. For all practical purposes, it was a bathroom. The toilet was round, but comfortable. Instead of toilet paper, they have more of a bidet system that helped clean out Zylen's cum from my pussy.

Once that was done, I washed my hands in the small sink and was shocked that my hands were dry without a towel. My hair wasn't wrecked and my makeup was perfect, though neither should have been. I grabbed my panties and slipped them on as I processed all that had happened. I put on my bra, then slipped on my dress. For something that was tossed to the side, it looked perfect. I was now more sure than ever I was dreaming, but I didn't want to wake-up if I was.

I stepped out to find my shoes by the foot of the bed. I sat down and slipped them on. I began to feel sad; my erotic encounter was quickly coming to an end. I stood up; Zylen was dressed, and smiling. How was it possible that he could look even sexier after fucking me to nirvana and back? How could I live without this man in my life? Then I remembered, he's not a man, he's an alien from another world and probably only here for a short time.

He handed me a small card. "Take this, and if you want to meet with me again. Just follow the instructions you see and, well, you'll see."

At first, the card was blank, but then I saw words appear. In this case, it said, "Kiss me." I looked up and kissed Zylen softly on the lips. He smiled as I slid the card into my top.

Just as before, he escorted me though the ship and back to the bar where nothing had changed since we left. "Good night Phoebe."

"Good night Zylen."

With a final touch of my hair, he stepped out. Once the door closed, the music resumed as did the chatter and activity. I walked back the table and sat down.

"Oh good," said Jamie, "you're back. I need to pee."

She quickly dashed for the bathroom. Since I was now alone at the table, I slipped Zylen's card into my wallet. I grabbed some more food, and realized I was out of beer and water. I asked the waitress for another beer and water. She returned a moment later with a glass of water and the same beer I had first ordered. When I asked about the beer Zylen had sent me, she said she didn't know what I was talking about. I decided this was my signal that I had reached my limit, and made it my last one.

The band finished its second set, and took a well-deserved break. The girls all returned and we agreed to stay for the final set. Then someone in the group wanted pictures of us with the band so we all took out our phones and got the waitress to take pictures with the different phones. I looked at the group picture and smiled. It made for a nice memory and added to what was quickly becoming a most memorable night.

Then I remembered the picture of Zylen's beer I had taken earlier. I scrolled though my pictures, but it was gone. I was sure I had taken the picture, but maybe I hadn't. I thought about all that had occurred, including the sex with Zylen. Had time really stopped when we danced? Did I really have wild, passionate sex with an alien man? Did I drink those beers? I checked my wallet, specifically my cash. I had only spent enough for two beers, not three. What was going on?

I looked for the card, but it too was gone. I wanted to cry. It was all a dream. Yet, it wasn't either. The music started up again and my friends all got up to dance. All but Jamie.

"Go dance," she said.

"What?"

"Go dance. I twisted my ankle earlier and I need to rest."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! Go have fun."

"Okay."

I got up and danced with my friends. Though a few men were on the floor, none even looked my way. After a few songs, I dashed to the bathroom. While I washed my hands, a tall, dark haired woman walked in. The term, 'glamazon' flashed through my mind; she was fucking gorgeous. She looked me over with her big brown eyes, like she was checking me out, then said, "It's not a dream."

"Excuse me?"

"Zylen told me to tell you... it's not a dream."

I froze. Water splashed over my hands and I started to tremble. "I... I... I don't... don't know... what you... what you mean," I stammered.

The woman smiled, much the way Zylen did. A smile that didn't look quite right. She stepped up and put her hand on my bare shoulder. That same calm feeling I got from Zylen came through this woman's gentle touch. I stood up, staring deep into her eyes. I suddenly felt safe, calm, and a bit lost.

"Phoebe, Zylen can feel your doubt. He wants you to know, it wasn't a dream and when he can, he will explain more."

I smiled at the woman. "Why does your touch remind me of his?"

"Because he is my brother. Because he has touched you in a special way, you feel that same feeling from me."

Her touch was comforting and it made me feel less crazy. "Will I see him again?"

"Without a doubt, Phoebe. For now, just know he is near."

With that said, she withdrew her hand and left. I stood there for a moment or two, the water in the sink still running. When the door opened again, two of my friends entered giggling and stumbled to the open stalls. Thankfully, neither one drove here. I finished washing my hands and went back out. I searched for the tall woman, but she was nowhere to be seen. If anything, I had to ask Zylen how they did that disappearing trick.

The band finished their set and we headed home. Since Jamie lived in the same building as Sally, she rode home with her and I gave a ride to the two drunk girls who had stumbled into the bathroom after my encounter with Zylen's sister, then drove alone. I was the only one who lived on the other side of town. I listened to the radio and thought about my night. So many questions swirled through my mind that I was sure I'd never get to sleep.

After I got home, I showered before going to bed to wash the makeup off my face and hairspray out of my hair. Though I don't normally sleep nude, tonight I did. I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep like I hadn't experienced in years. I woke up nearly ten hours later feeling more refreshed than I had ever felt before. I showered again, dressed, and enjoyed a restful weekend.

Over the next few weeks, life for me continued on as normal. I taught my students, attended meetings and trainings, and hung out with friends. Occasionally, thoughts of Zylen and our erotic encounter would flash through my mind, but I wouldn't become aroused like I normally would when I'd have such memories. Plus, I had lost the card he gave me, or so I thought.

I came home from work one Friday afternoon, and found my wristlet wallet on the floor. At first, I was spooked because I didn't know how it got there, then realized I had knocked it down rushing out the door that morning. I went to put it away when I realized it was open and there was something inside. It was Zylen's card, right where I remember putting it.

I looked at the card for a moment or two, but it remained blank. Tears welled up in my eyes; one fell down my cheek and landed on the card.

"Why are you crying, Phoebe?"

I gasped, looked up, and turned around. There was Zylen standing in my bedroom wearing some kind of uniform. It reminded me of the one I pictured in my head the night we danced. I tried to speak, but no words came out. So instead, I just rushed into his arms, held him tight, and sobbed.

Zylen wrapped his arms around me and held me close as I wept for several minutes. I could hear him say, "It's all right Phoebe, I'm here now."

Finally, I was able to pull myself together enough to speak. "How did you get into my apartment?"

"Phoebe, I can stop time remember?"

How quickly I had forgotten. I pulled away and grabbed a tissue, drying my eyes and wiping my nose. "I was sure I had lost your card."

"No, it wasn't lost. Your mind was still trying to process what we had done that night. My sister picked that up when she touched your arm. It was her idea for me to stay away for so long."

"I still don't understand."

Zylen sighed. "Phoebe, the night we shared was so magical for me that I didn't want to let you leave, but I could feel your mind struggling with all we had done. When my sister came to you later, to tell you it wasn't a dream, she felt your mind's struggle to comprehend. We feared that had I not backed off, you might..."

"Might what?"

"We have studied your people for some time. I feared I would damage your mind. Cause... oh what was that word... ah... insanity."

That made me pause. He stayed away for fear of making me insane. Yet, I didn't think that was possible. However, I couldn't remember the last time I dreamed, or even the way he made me feel.

"Is that why I haven't dreamt since that night?"

"That was Zyana's doing."

"Who?"

"Zyana, my sister. She blocked your dreams for fear they might harm you."

"But I've slept so well."

"That was so you mind could process our time together."

"You mean the sex."

Zylen smiled. "Yes, the sex."

"I'm not sure I understand why. I've had sex before."

"Physical sex yes, but not our sex. Not the mental link we shared. It was why your orgasm were so intense and you struggled to keep focus. I felt this turmoil within you, but did nothing at first. I was too wrapped up in my own feelings. Then, I realized I was losing you, so I made myself cum as I did before when you had me in your beautiful mouth. Zyana feared I might have damaged you so after you were back in the bar, she waited for you to be alone and then, well, you know the rest."

I bit my lower lip. I hardly knew Zylen yet he seemed to care for me so much. "So why are you here now?"

"You wanted me to come back. You had my card in your hands."

"But... it didn't work."

"Yes it did. I'm here aren't I?"

I started to answer, then hesitated. I stepped away from Zylen and gathered my thoughts. Finally, I turned to him and said, "Zylen, why are you here? Why now?"

"I'm here because you wanted me here. I'm here because I told you when you held the card it would instruct you what to do. Zyana blocked your memories until you were ready to talk."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers