The Middle Aged Wife

Story Info
She will be with another man.
868 words
3.88
55.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,804 Followers

Suzette and her husband tony are arguing again. It is the same old story, Tony wants her to dress in very revealing clothes and flirt with other men.

Suzette won't do it.

"I just want you to realize that you are a beautiful woman and men see you as very attractive! Please!!" Tony pleaded.

Suzette wouldn't budge.

Tony decided to take things further without her knowledge. He took several pictures of Suzette in the shower, drying off, and getting dressed and putting her makeup on. Tony was able to do this due to the new cameras he had his geek friend install.

He told Tom that he could watch download all pictures for his viewing pleasure!

Tom could access the videos even from his house.

The next morning Tony and Tom watched Suzette shower, dry off, put on her makeup, bend over showing her beautiful ass, and pussy.

Tom was able to capture all the pictures and even print them off.

Luckily, Suzette was in fine spirits and watched her self-lift up her tits and admire them. She even pulled her ass cheeks apart and wiggled.

Tony and Tom even watched as she put on her lipstick, wiggle into her white thong, and then lifted her tits one more time and licked each tit.

Suzette took her finger and rubbed it up and down her slit. The clarity was so good they could even see her fluids glistening.

She laid back on her bed and spread her pussy lips and stuck her finger inside her pussy. When she took it out she sucked off all her juices.

Tom and Tony were getting a hard on watching Tony's wife. This was too good to be true! But here she was in all her glory, 38C tits, very suckable! White creamy skin, beautiful face.

In fact, nothing was flawed at all her five foot tall, long legs and hazelnut colored hair that came to the top of her shoulders.

Tom and Tony decided they would ramp up the hot so fuckable wife that would be soon become a slutty hotwife.

Just in case, Tony and Tom were able to some ecstasy. They would give some to her just a little at a time.

Tony told Suzette he wanted to take her to dinner and meet a friend.

That evening Suzette dressed to the nines! She wore a red dress that came to mid-thigh, red three inch matching heels, and black stockings. Her breasts were on display due to her pushup black bra.

Both men were about to fuck her right there! They knew the ecstasy had worked!

After dinner, Tony and Tom insisted that she dance. Tony danced with her for a while and then Tom danced with her. They noticed that while dancing she would lay her head on their chests and press her breasts tight to their chests.

Tired from dancing, Tony ordered drinks for all. Suzette then asked them to dance again. After the dance, she said," I'm so hot I've got to get my bra off!!" She stated.

When she came back from taking her bra off it was very noticeable that she wasn't wearing it. She asked the men to dance with her just once more.

Both Tony and Tom let her know that they were tired, but she could dance with some of the men that had been watching her. She said, "that's just what I'll do!"

The men knew then that the drinks and the ecstasy was still working.

She began flirting with some of the men she was dancing with. Her braless top felt good to the men who held her tight and felt her tits. They put their hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her into their hard cocks.

When the men twirled her around, her dress flared out and the men saw her white panties. One of the men whispered in her ear, "You should take your panties off, they can be seen."

He walked her to the men's room and watched her as she removed her panties. While in the men's room he began to kiss Suzette. He felt up her tits and even sucked them. She just said, thanks!

Stan unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock!

He asked her to turn around and place her hands on the wall. She did as asked. He placed his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed.

He asked her to hold her skirt up and she did. He continued to fuck her and she replied, "that feels so good! thank you!"

With that his cock unloaded and filled the innocent wife's pussy to the hilt with his cum. He kissed her neck and gave her some hickeys. He went further and gave her tits some hickeys.

Stan took out a marker and had her sign her name on her panties.

Cum was running down her legs, she didn't notice.

Stan walked her back to where her husband was seated. When she sat down Tom and Tony noticed the smell of sex and the loss of her bra.

Tony and Tom both felt the cum on her legs as they both felt her naked pussy.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,804 Followers