The Mile High Club

Story Info
A pegasus takes her lover in the embrace of the sky...
2.3k words
4.57
10.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Mile High Club

"Volitant copulation..." The black stallion snorted, nostrils fluttering. "That sounds very complicated. And dangerous. Where the hell did you get this idea from?"

Flouncing completely nude on the recliner, Platinum batted her eyelashes at him, the silvery, dappled-grey pegasus' hide shivering from the light nip of chill in the air. On the small table beside her - crafted with wood from the local forest - rested a text that had brought the idea to life in the first place: The Art of Pegasi Lovemaking. Kama-sutra for the aerially gifted, it had had to be one of the text that the proud warrior had snatched up on one of her rare visits into the town and, well, the excuse to get her partner away for a retreat had not been all that difficult to orchestrate either.

Platinum smiled sensually, eyes half-lidded as her silver mane spilled down the arch of her neck, a waterfall of finely oiled hair. No, BlackWing was her partner, her mate for life, and she knew him inside out. And it was just as well she did when she had a new idea in mind to play with too...

Her partner, BlackWing, stood beside the window in nothing but a comfortable pair of old combat trousers, arms folded as he surveyed the sunset outside, almost as if he was calculating something in his mind as the crimson orb slowly dipped behind the mountains. Snorting, Platinum shook her mane over to the other side of her neck and brushed her forelock from her eyes. Always so serious! His roached mane added to the look, the other pegasus built like a draft horse with his hide stretched taut over thick ropes of muscle, but it was his leathery wings that were the main event. Inherently different to hers, they held their own fine beauty and Platinum couldn't help her eyes wandering over the lines of them and marvelling at how the flickering lamplight played through the membrane.

"BlackWing," she said slowly, drawing out the syllables in his name. "Let's do something different... Something daring. I know you are up for the challenge."

Snorting heavily, he folded his arms, wings drawn in to his back.

"It's too dangerous. What if you fall?" He demanded. "The rocks down the cliff face are hardly smooth and welcoming now, are they?"

"Oh, don't be such a killjoy, Blackers!" Platinum rolled her eyes, extending her wings, the feathers trembling as if she was, right then, imagining flight. "You're no fun... Anyone's going to be thinking you're an old, grey stallion at this rate!"

BlackWing whipped his head up, an indignant squeal on his lips.

"That's real brave coming from you, PT," he shot back, using the nickname that she both kind of loved and hated at the same time - it was just that kind of relationship they had. "If you think it's so exciting, why didn't you say you wanted to try it before?"

"Well, I wasn't sure your wings would hold up to the weight of both of us, but after seeing you give strength training in aerial drills last week a shot, I figured you may just about be able to stop us from crashing into the ground."

The stallion reared his head back, huffing and snorting as if he'd been mortally insulted and, in that moment, Platinum knew that she'd won - although she was careful to keep the flash of triumph from her muzzle. That wasn't what their relationship was about, after all.

Storming to the door with less conviction than he really could have put into the act, BlackWing shucked his bottom half of clothing, revealing his docked tail and muscled rump. Platinum could not help her eyes from dropping to it, imagining just how the muscle would squeeze in as he filled her to the brim.

Throwing her a look that rang of pure challenge, the stallion stepped over the threshold.

"Fine, you think I can't do it? Well, Platinum, all I've got to say to you is - try me!"

And then he was gone into the crisp Autumn air, the first lick of Winter stringent on the breeze. Giggling with her fingers pressed over her lips, Platinum streaked after him, tail flaring out behind her like a banner to herald her silvery passing.

A pine forest stretched down the mountainous slopes and the nearest town was many miles away, the pegasus mare's breath frosting in the air as she breathed, breasts rising and falling gently. The lights of the town flickered dimly, but they were nowhere near enough to dissuade them from their tryst as the grumpy black stallion stalked to the edge of the cliff where the cabin sat, bare feet crunching softly over strewn, brown pine needles as he stalked beneath the trees.

With his back silhouetted against the dim light of the moon, the equine paused on the very edge of the cliff, tantalising in his proximity to the fall. There was never any question, however, of him not being able to catch himself with his wings after his many years in the service, and Platinum stepped fearlessly up to his shoulder, a grey wingtip brushing his.

Their lips met in a sweet, rapidly deepening kiss, chests pressed together so that their heart beats drummed lightly into one another, reminding them of the quickening risk in their tryst. Platinum's nipples perked softly into the cool air, but it was too late to slink back to the cabin as her lust rose, need intermingling with the deep desire for adventure.

"And now," she breathed, taking him closer in her arms, back to the drop. "We fly."

Tipping backwards, she pulled BlackWing along with her as gravity took effect, the flare of her wings being the only thing that kept them from immediately slamming into the face of the rocky cliff and ending their liaison all too soon. She guided them out in a rush of air, the world around them spinning and spinning and spinning until BlackWing regained enough of his senses to spread his own leathery wings and pound the air beneath them into some semblance of shape, using it to power himself strongly along.

"Platinum!" He whinnied, flying with her as his heart leapt into his throat, freefall sending his head spinning. "Would it have killed you to warn me?"

Giggling, the pegasus looped around him, tail draping sensually over his back as she darted between his wings, moonlight glimmering on his hide.

"You want me."

Snorting, BlackWing rolled his eyes.

"Frankly, PT, I'm more concerned with flying still. Perhaps if you -"

But he never got to finish the utterance as the equine's lips nuzzled down his chest and stomach, gripping his legs and trusting him to hold her weight as she became lead in the air. He opened his mouth to complain at the extra strain and then her lips brushed over his flaccid length and drew life into his loins.

Groaning, his words were ripped away by the wind as they trembled and fell, Platinum's soft, velvety lips teasing his shaft to full hardness. It was an easy task, even in midair, as she knew the rhythms of her lover's body more intricately than he could ever hope to know himself, taking him carefully into her long muzzle as the first drops of pre-cum streamed onto her tongue.

Platinum sucked in a breath through her nostrils that did nothing to ease the ache in her lungs, every drop of energy she had to spare thrown into holding onto her lover, and moaned softly around his length. Just a single drop of his essence drew her back to all the nights they'd spent together exploring the nuances of their bodies and just what they could do, all with a twinkle in their eyes and a laugh on their lips. As adrenaline caught her mind, she reeled giddily, and would have laughed if she was not so engaged in drawing him hard and proud between her lips, the tip sliding deeper into her long, equine muzzle.

Moonlight gleamed on the stallion's coat as, even as he strove to gain altitude, fighting down the urge to roll his head from shoulder to shoulder if only to contain the thrumming pleasure shivering through his body. Although, he wouldn't have pulled away even if he'd been able to, hips rocking lightly even as he spiralled slowly upward, body vertical as his wings did the work of drawing the air into a shape he could use beneath the tightly pulled membranes. BlackWing snorted heavily, jigging a foot, focusing with as much headiness as he could on his flight, even if Platinum was quite set on distracting him from it!

But she could not wait for him, even as the stallion nickered and shuddered in her arms, wing beats faltering as he struggled to stay aloft, if only marginally so - he was exceptionally well-trained in aerial manoeuvres, after all. Pulling her lips free of the smooth head of his shaft with a full-body shudder that he could not fail to notice, she pumped her own wings to move up the length of his body, breasts intimately pressed up to his strong, broad chest.

Brushing her lips over his, the pegasus' heart pounded as his trapped cock pulsed between their bodies. Eyes locking onto hers, BlackWing could not suppress a nicker of raw, pure desire.

"I'm ready for you, my sweet..."

And he was hardly about to deny her. Platinum wrapped her legs around him at just the moment he managed to rock up against her, cock-tip catching and nudging into her soft, yielding folds. Slick enough so that her partner could slide into her with hardly any resistance at all, the mare's warm sex welcomed him in, clenching around his smooth length with every beat of her wings.

BlackWing caught his breath, letting Platinum dictate their path as he was only there to provide power and uplift to her wings, fingertips digging lightly into her shoulders as he released her from a too-tight hold. Hands instead roaming her body, the stallion groaned gutturally and drove into her, just the rippling, milking sensation of her passage gripping him so wonderfully very nearly enough to send him tumbling over the edge of no return already. And so, he thrust, rocking with her as their lips came together in a passionate kiss and then parted again, the heat of their bodies more than enough to ward off the light chill of the night. Their love, after all, had burned strong for many years and the flame was not about to be extinguished anytime soon.

As he thrust, slowly, they fell into a downward spiral, wings only flared enough to slow their freefall to a gentle drift, the ebb and fall of the wind caressing their coats. BlackWing grunted into her neck and ran his fingers down the muscle on either side of her spine, her body rocking and arching into his touch like a puppet tugged by its strings. But it was all in the name of pleasure and the mare's breath grew hot against his cheek as her wings trembled, fighting for strength that she did not, could not, draw upon in the crucial moments before orgasm.

Platinum squeaked and rolled her shoulders, clinging to the last moments where reality ruled her senses - after all, the excitement of moments such as this one was what really stoked the fires of her lusts - but there was no sense in it. She couldn't keep up her wing beats to match his and whinnied shrilly, eyes closed, as she climaxed, rocking and bucking against him as the whims of her body fell beyond her control. The pegasus closed her wings in close to her body, unknowingly drawing her lover in closer, his hard shaft slamming up inside her in such a way that his need rose sharply with the frantic squeezing of her warm cunny.

And, quicker than he would have cared to admit to other company, BlackWing grunted and groaned through an orgasm of his own, matching his lover and letting his wings fold in for a daring freefall. Wind rushed past their black and silver coats as they fell, the stallion crying out a moan that was never heard as he ejaculated, filling her with his cream, but his ears were back and the wind rushed by quicker and quicker, mocking them with their tentative equine fragility.

Platinum clung to him, eyes snapping open, yet all he saw in the shimmering orbs was excitement, nostrils flared with a spot of blood gleaming within from the pumping vessels. His head fell back and he neighed his triumph in "claiming" his sweetheart to the mountaintops above, allowing Platinum to hold him close in what he would have said was his only, wholesome, moment of contemplative weakness.

As they steadied themselves, orgasms tapering off to a warm glow, Platinum was the one to catch the pair from their freefall, BlackWing's chest heaving against hers. His wings half-sagged as she layered his muzzle and neck with kisses, tail flicking contently, happy to hold him as he recovered. His eyes, when they met hers, however, rang with seriousness that he couldn't quite justify. He was, in all truth, just as adventurous as her.

"Let's have our fun in the bedroom for a little while...okay?" He panted, fighting to steady his voice. "That final fall..." He shook his head, a tiny frown on his lips. "Platinum..."

Platinum's eyes sparkled.

"I make no promises!"