The Mile-High Clubhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ex," Jan emphasized. "Geordie has more pull than a fleet of tow trucks. Screw with him and your second career will centre on movie theatre popcorn sales or hotel sanitation. There isn't an airline in the world that'd risk pissing him off by hiring you to clean their restrooms, let alone fly."

I must've looked alarmed, for she hastily tried to reassure me.

"Hey, don't worry. Geordie is really chill, a good boss and a sincerely nice guy. He treats his people really well. Just keep your mouth shut – and I mean totally zipped – about what you see on this aircraft and you'll be fine, I promise."

"Holy shit," I muttered. "But, yeah, okay."

My eyes went back to the screen, watched Aldo lean down to kiss a freckled breast.

"Good."

The brunette's free hand was casually moving up and down over the trousers on Geordie's thigh. I watched as his hand tightened a little on her breast as her hand swept over his crotch.

"You know?" she said, thoughtfully, "I wouldn't put it past Geordie."

"Say what?"

"Something just clicked in my mind. He's no creep, Karen. I mean, he always treats us properly and he's never even spoken to me of this setup, but, well, guys can be a bit weird and he's rich enough to have whatever kink he fancies.

"So, maybe he gets an extra thrill this way? Maybe he enjoys showing off, performing in his own in-flight production? Anyway, like I said, it's his..."

"His airplane," I acknowledged. "Gotcha, Captain."

"Fine. We can turn it off if you really object."

Watching Jan watching Mia nibbling one of Aldo's earlobes, I got the sense that Jan was enjoying herself. I was again surprised to realize that, strange though this all was, I was, too.

"No. I'm okay."

"Good girl."

+

I wouldn't want you to think that we weren't doing our job up front. We were as aware as any crew could be on what was basically a very routine flight. In this case, however, instead of reading a book or something when not checking the displays, we had the screen...

When I looked next, the brunette had unzipped Geordie's trousers. I was, to be honest, impressed with what she'd unleashed as she slid her hand back and forth over that stiff shaft. Aldo, meanwhile, had shed his clothes entirely and was laying back on the sofa, one of his hands drifting through a cloud of red hair swirling over his lap. Oddly, to my mind at least, both men still appeared pretty focused on the football game. The girls seemed to be just an added layer of enjoyment for them.

And here's the thing. I'd never considered myself bi. Sure, I think just about every girl in high school or college has kissed other girls, if only to experiment, to define ourselves, to discover. It'd been fun, but not hot, if you know what I mean.

Yet, watching these two work over their men, I was becoming increasingly aware of my own arousal. Much to my astonishment, I could tell that it was coming as much from admiring Mia and Sunny as it was from the foursome. That was exciting, too, but on a different page of the menu.

For instance, I couldn't actually see what Mia was doing to Aldo. I mean, I knew what was happening and the smile on the man's face made it clear she was doing it well, but my nipples were hardening more from watching her firm bum as she bent over his groin, that and the sheen on the labia visible between those sleek thighs. That's what my eyes kept going back to, if you follow my drift.

Geordie said something and Sunny rose from beside him, brought another bottle of bubbly. She seemed to be having trouble with the cork. Eventually, she passed it to him. I could see him trying to twist the cork out gently, but the reduced cabin air pressure still made the wine foam out of the bottle.

I watched her smile for a split-second, then, a look of pure mischief on her face, she grabbed Geordie's wrists and pulled the neck of the foaming bottle to her chest.

It hadn't been a major explosion, to be sure, but a fair bit of champagne wound up on her chest, shoulders and boobs by the time it settled down.

I could hear his booming laugh through the cockpit doors. Grinning, the big man snatched the bottle from her, set it aside and, quite methodically, began to lick her clean. He was joined in a moment by Mia. The little flametop really got into the spirit of the occasion, too. Aldo sat back, smiling, sipping his wine and enjoying the sights as his hand softly moved over his erection.

I felt Jan fidget beside me. Her face was flushed when I took a quick look. Clearly, I wasn't the only one getting turned on by the display.

I tore my eyes away, checked the autopilot, ran my eyes over the displays, confirming that all was well, before I turned to see Geordie struggling out of the last of his clothes, assisted by a laughing Sunny. From the taut state of her nipples, I could see the joint cleanup had been a hit for her, too.

I spent a moment examining the big man's figure. He didn't look anything like a computer-geek desk jockey. There was very little fat on him and a really nice tone to his stomach. I knew he was in his mid-50s, but those broad shoulders and solid arm muscles made him look much younger.

I turned to Jan.

"Is this being taped?"

"What?" She replied, her eyes searching outside the windows. "Oh, hell no. Well, not from up here, anyway. Geordie might be taping it from back there. Why?"

"Just curious."

Something else was on my mind. I'd been waiting, but I couldn't put it off much longer.

"Jan, I notice that there's not a separate crew toilet up here..."

"No, there isn't. Before my time, but I heard they needed the extra space for the bedroom. We have to use the ones in the cabin."

"But, that'd mean... Jan, they're still..."

"Yup. But this isn't the first time. They'll understand. Just don't stare."

Don't stare at an energetic four-way taking place right in front of me? Sure...

I decided to wait, but it turned out my bladder had a veto.

Eventually, self-conscious, I rose from the seat, stepped for the cockpit door.

"Bring me a coffee on your way back, will you?" Her voice sounded as calm as if we were back in the pilots' lounge.

My blush deepened. Was she kidding?

"One cream, please."

She wasn't kidding.

I grasped the handle, turned it and took a deep breath before opening the door.

Jan had been right in one sense, for none of the four paid me any attention as I scurried into the toilet compartment. The TV screen was off, too. I guessed the boys had raised their sights - or lowered them.

My slacks down around my ankles, I could hear one of the women moaning. The college had definitely not covered this aspect of the aviation profession.

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and stared at myself in the mirror.

Coffee.

Jan wanted a coffee. Well, at least the galley was forward, meaning I wouldn't have to watch the four of them.

But when I opened the door, carefully keeping my eyes away from the cabin, I literally bumped into a stark-naked Mia, another bottle of wine in her hands.

"Hey!" she beamed, with not a hint of self-consciousness. "Can you help me with this? I mean, I'm just hopeless opening these."

The girl actually had the audacity to bat her eyes at me.

Trying not to look at her, scarlet to my toenails, I fumbled my way through foil and wire cage and got the cork out without another explosion.

She took it with me with a grin, ran one finger along my jawline.

"Thanks," she said. She paused for a second and her eyes ran over me, head to foot. "You're gorgeous."

I was too stunned to react when the petite woman raised herself up on her toes and planted a quick but serious kiss on my lips. Then she was away and I watched that perfect bottom sway from side to side as she headed back to the cabin.

I was so flustered that I actually had the cockpit door open before I remembered Jan's coffee.

To my relief, she'd turned off the HD screen when I handed her the mug, leaving only the ghostly HUD images moving on the windscreen.

She thanked me and took a sip. Her her eyes ran over the instruments, then she made a slight adjustment to one throttle.

She peered at me, giggled and I could see a wicked grin on her face.

"Looks like you got mugged back there, Rook."

"What?"

Her face expressionless, she turned a small mirror towards me. I yelped a little when I saw how smeared Mia had left my lipstick.

Mortified, I fumbled through my purse for a tissue and lipstick and had repairs in hand very shortly. Jan watched me throughout the process, laughter in her eyes.

I muttered something about 'shameless', but knew even as I said it that it hadn't been entirely bad, that Mia's kiss had actually been pretty special.

"Is it always like this?" I asked.

"Not always. Geordie's a party dog, that's for sure, but some of his guests wouldn't be amused -- investors and media types. Sometimes it's really sedate."

She giggled.

"But maybe you have an idea now as to why The Big G usually doesn't have stews."

I had a worrisome thought.

"Does he ever, I mean... um...?"

"Does he try to drag us into the action? No. Just no. At least he's never made a pass at me and none of the other female air crew have ever mentioned it to me."

I looked at the HUD image, found it confusing and, against my better judgement, turned the screen back on.

This time, even Jan gasped a little.

I think it it's called 'spitroasting'. In any case, the screen was full of a very busy Sunny on her hands and knees on the sofa. Aldo was seated in front of her, leaning against the fuselage wall. His blissful expression had a lot to do with Sunny fellating him with such skill that I actually took a couple of mental notes. Behind her, standing, Geordie, one hand on a firm hip, was driving his cock in and out of her sex.

Mia appeared behind them. In one hand she had a flute of champagne and in the other what appeared to be a damp facecloth or hand towel.

Approaching Geordie first, she held out both hands. The big man laughed, drained the glass and exchanged it for the towel. Smiling, without stopping his thrusting, he used it to wipe off his face and chest. He paused, looked down at the sight in front of him and tenderly ran the cloth over her bottom and back.

The woman paused her oral efforts and turned to briefly smile up at him. She said something I couldn't catch, then returned to Aldo's length, her cheeks hollow with suction.

Mia disappeared into the galley, returning with more wine and another towel. Aldo waved off the cloth, but downed the wine in about two swallows before beginning to caress Sunny's bobbing head with both hands.

The redhead now produced a small pan full of water and another towel. Kneeling beside the sofa, she said something which made the two men look down at her. Again she spoke, nodding at Sunny, now covered in a sheen of perspiration.

Agreeable, Aldo pulled back, leaning back with his hands tucked behind his head. His meat swung in the air before him, red and slick with saliva.

Keeping Geordie still lodged deep inside her, Sunny rose to a kneeling position. The drink she accepted from Mia was gone in about three large gulps. Handing the back the glass, she began to give herself a quick wipe -- face, chest and armpits.

Seeing Aldo sitting by himself, Mia moved to sit below him. Smiling, she stretched out a hand to gently stroke and finger his rod and the stone-filled sac beneath it. Her smile brightened a little when Aldo began to caress one of her nipples, but her eyes remained locked on Geordie and Sunny.

Sunny's ablutions finished, Mia stood up again, collected the pan, towels and glasses. Sunny, with a big smile for Aldo, again lowered her lips onto his length, one hand stroking his balls while she took him deeper and still deeper into her mouth. From time to time, she would pull off, stroking him with her hand, smiling up at him as if this was the greatest fun she'd ever had.

Geordie watched over Sunny's shoulder for a bit, then smiled happily and restarted his full-length plunges into her sex.

Clad in freckles and a smile, Mia returned to stand beside Geordie, softly running her hands over his chest and shoulders.

He leaned to her and kissed her. One of the girl's hands pulled his head further into the kiss while the other drifted down his chest before slipping between he and Sunny, slender fingers running over his balls and that magnificent cock as it slid in and out of the tall woman.

Mia was clearly spirited, adventurous. She slid away from Geordie, climbed up onto the sofa and began kissing Aldo, with soft fingers around that part of his shaft not inside Sunny's mouth.

Mia bent lower and I could see her tongue flow over the dark man's sac before she tapped Sunny on the shoulder. Sunny looked at her out of the corner of one eye, released Aldo and, her face and chest flushed, took a moment to catch her breath. I watched, fascinated, as her opulent boobs rose and fell.

The little redhead began licking Aldo's tool with long, hard, broad tongue-strokes, root to tip, occasionally taking him into her mouth and almost swallowing him in one long, delicious stroke before pulling off to begin licking him again.

After a minute, Mia moved aside to allow Sunny to start on Aldo again. I watched in amazement as the petite woman lay down on the sofa on her back and wiggled her way through the others until she lay under Sunny, her face directly under breasts swaying with each of Geordie's lunges.

I saw Sunny's expression change as Mia's hands cupped her breasts, smiled at her gasp when Mia's lips found one of her nipples.

"Damn."

For some reason, Jan's soft voice sounded like a prayer.

We turned to look at each other. She loosened her tie with one hooked finger, undid her collar button and gave me a wry grin.

"I've been doing this for years, Karen, but Geordie never fails to get me going."

My eyes flickered to the screen, back to hers.

"I see your point."

Mia was fully occupied with kissing, licking and nibbling those magnificent boobs. Aldo, Sunny sucking him harder now, looked down at the redhead laying on her back just beside him, her mouth moving from one of Sunny's nipples to another, her legs spread, her own breasts wobbling as the sofa shook.

He smiled to himself, shifted slightly and was able to reach Mia's sex with one hand. My nipples almost caught fire as I watched his fingers play with the girl's well-trimmed triangle of ginger fur, then roll and shift her mound under his palm before eventually slipping between her legs.

Mia's thighs quivered when those fingers explored her sex, long, gentle strokes along and between labia glistening in the cabin light. I was amazed at how patient he was. I saw Sunny glance down and adjust her pace, slowing down just a little to keep Aldo in the game for Mia.

Geordie's hand closed harder on the tall woman's hips. I could see his fingers sink into her firm flesh, smiled to myself as he began to drive in harder. My mouth opened – in jealousy, yes – as each impact of his belly against her bottom sent ripples running up her flanks. It was clear that the big man was pleasing the tall woman very much.

Aldo's fingers dipped further into Mia's sex, one long finger gently swirling just inside her entrance, his thumb slowly rolling over her hooded bud. I watched his hand clench slightly and giggled as the little redhead's toes curled. It didn't seem to stop her from playing with Sunny's breasts however - fondling and kissing and licking and sucking, as devoted an artiste  as one could imagine.

Jan looked at the clock and grinned wickedly.

"I generally give them an hour to clean up before landing, but I'd really hate to see their reaction if I told them to strap in now."

I looked at another screen. We were indeed an hour out.

Jan surveyed her panel, checked a few things.

"I think I'd die if somebody did that to me," I whispered.

She looked at me, then her gaze seemed to change. Her eyes examined me closely for a long moment, then she smiled softly.

"Really?"

Those blue eyes, locked on mine, seemed to grow larger. I shivered and, surprised at the effect they were having on me, averted my own eyes.

She chuckled, turned back to watch the small screen.

Geordie had slowed his strokes, as if wanting to delay his pleasure. I couldn't of course hear anything from the cabin, but it was clear to me that both women were hovering on the brink of orgasm.

Aldo's hand, his fingers covered in ladyjuice, was moving very slowly over Mia's pussy, teasing, arousing. Her chest was heaving and her hips were half off the sofa as she tried to increase the pressure. I regretted momentarily being unable to see her face.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Jan lick her lips, the tip of her tongue moving very slowly. To my surprise, I found the sight entrancing.

Sunny began to buck back against Geordie, faster now, harder. Her head, half-hidden by a swirl of dark hair, almost covered the sight of Aldo's length moving between her swollen lips.

I was looking out the right-hand window when there was a cry from the cabin, loud enough to be audible even through the door. On both screen and HUD, Mia's hand and lips had fallen away from Sunny, her lovely body writhing now under Aldo's gentle, persistent stimulation.

Aldo paused, his body freezing in turn, a blissful expression coming over his face. Sunny took him deeper into her mouth, lowered herself further, down to his very balls. His hands clutched her head as he emptied himself into her.

A few moments later, she pulled back, his manhood slowly emerging from between her glistening lips to fall over Mia's sleepy form.

I could see Sunny, finished now with Aldo, struggling to suck air into her lungs. And still Geordie continued to drift in and out of the girl, but more slowly now, pulling back almost to his very tip before easing back in.

But it was his time, too, I suppose. I watched that world-famous grin reappear as his hands sunk into the girl's hips. He again began to hammer into her softness with all his might. Sunny rose to her elbows and I watched her body being driven forward with each impact. Her head came back suddenly, a glorious smile on her face, quivering from head to toe, grinding that sweet bottom against him as her mouth fell open in what could only be a cry of pure joy.

Geordie stopped, slowly bent forward to rest his chest on her back. After lying motionless for a time, he clung to Sunny tenderly, one hand caressing a breast, then rolled to one side, pulling her with him. I watched as they lay together, chests heaving, before he softened and slipped out of her wetness. Those big hands gently stroked her body and I found myself wondering what they would feel like on me.

I looked at the displays. We were only about 45 minutes away from the airport.

I reached for the intercom, but Jan's hand caught mine, held it steady.

"Give them another minute," she said. "The girls are pros and won't take long to clean up. As for Geordie and his friend, have you ever met a man who needs more than five minutes in the shower?"

I snickered a little at that. I looked at her hand, still holding mine. It felt odd, but good at the same time. I decided to let it ride for the moment, felt a bit quivery when she squeezed my hand.

There was a sweet expression on her face. I liked her smile. She gave my hand one last firm squeeze before dropping it.

"Yeah, well, I guess you're right. It's about time we got this caravan back on the road."

I had a sudden doubt. Surely she wasn't meaning that I had to do another lap check...

The look on my face must have been both transparent and priceless, for she chuckled.

"No, not yet."

Instead, she went on the intercom.