The Miler Ch. 04

Story Info
College coach and attractive athlete at his apartment.
1.5k words
4.6
14.9k
1
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd dozed off. It was dark when I awoke; the clock read just before nine, so I'd only slept about an hour. Jess was still curled up next to me, herself asleep. I covered her up and slipped away to the kitchen.

We'd never gotten to dinner. I didn't feel like cooking right now, so I started putting together a plate of fruit and cheese. I thought I might bring it to Jessica in bed, so I left out anything that would make crumbs. My plate was about half way finished when Jessica stumbled out of the bedroom wrapped in a sheet.

"Hey, baby!" I called to her. "Hungry?" She sat in a chair at my dining table and stared at me without answering.

Sensing that something was wrong, I stopped what I was doing and crouched next to her, taking her hand. "What is it, Jess?"

She turned to me and seemed to scrutinize my face. "Are you toying with me?"

I was surprised. "W-What do you mean?"

She looked away for a moment. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard." She looked back at me, hard.

I leaned back a little. "And that's a bad thing because --?"

"Stop it. Look at us: I'm completely naked, and you just gave me a really intense orgasm, and you barely even have your shoes off."

I thought for a moment. "Well, I was hoping we'd do something about that last part pretty soon ..."

"I'm serious."

I kneeled next to her and held both her hands, looking up to her face. "Jess, I really like you. I mean I REALLY like you. You're fantastically quick-witted, which is a complete turn-on to me. You're a really sweet person, which makes me melt. You look like a goddess."

She smiled. "Why, you shameless flatterer! Go on ..."

"I could get lost exploring your body." I passed a hand under the sheet she was wrapped in and drew my fingers up her leg, finally resting my hand on her hip. I'd followed my hand's journey with my eyes, then looked up into her eyes. "When we walk together on the street, people will think that you ought to keep me on a leash."

She laughed. "Okay, my prince. Rise and accept my pardon." I stood, holding her hands and looking into her eyes. She stood as well, letting the sheet fall around her. "We really need to get you out of these clothes, though."

"Your wish is my command," I replied, and started unbuttoning my shirt. She sat back in the chair and started undoing my belt. My shirt off and discarded, I stood to enjoy the sight of her undoing my pants and then pulling them down to my knees before very slowly pulling my boxer shorts down over my mostly hard cock.

"What do we have here?" she said, lightly stroking me. She looked up at me with a smirk. "You dare to bear a weapon to your audience with the queen?"

I laughed out loud. "I ..." I began, and then continued, theatrically: "I have no words to excuse my impertinence."

"Record the date," she said, nuzzling my cock and looking up at me. "Coach James is at a loss for words."

"'Earl,'" I said, stroking her hair. "Call me 'Earl,' Jess. 'Coach James' doesn't sound quite right when you're kissing my cock."

"'Earl James,'" she said, taking the head of my cock in her mouth for a moment. "It sounds like you should be an outlaw gunman in the old west."

I shrugged. "I ... I bet that's exactly what my parents were thinking when they named me."

She laughed. "Okay, Earl James. Outlaw. Let's get you out of these pants and onto your bed. I've got a bit of a score to settle."

"Oooh, revenge sex: my favorite," I quipped.

"You're not making this any easier on yourself," she laughed.

I stepped out of my pants. Jessica stood next to me and we embraced, kissing, her breasts pressed naked against my chest and my cock against her stomach.

"Jess, about before," I began, still holding her but pulling away enough that our eyes could meet. "I know a few tricks in bed ..." She arched an eyebrow at me. "... but most of it was that you had that building up for the last five days."

She thought about that a moment and eventually nodded in agreement.

"And the reason I'm telling you this, Jess, is not to make you feel better so much as to make clear that you shouldn't expect that every time."

"It's too late, Earl," she said, looking me in the eyes. "You've raised my expectations to a certain level, and now you're just going to have to man up somehow to meet them."

I laughed nervously.

"But first," she said, leading me by the hand back to the bed, "I need to show you that I've got skills, too."

She had me lay on my back in the middle of the bed and she kneeled between my legs, first covering me to kiss my face, neck, and ears, then trailing her lips down my body, with stops at my nipples and navel, before kissing all around my straining cock. Then she started licking my balls and around the base of my shaft before, after prolonged teasing, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth. She held me straight up with one hand and then tickled my frenulum with her tongue until my cock was at full size and stiffness. She looked my cock over as though enjoying her handiwork in getting me to that state.

What happened next is a bit of a blur to me now, but I remember her looking me in the eyes and taking the head of my cock in her mouth before lowering herself down until her front teeth were pressed hard against my pubic bone, making a slight twist of her head on her descent in order to take me into her throat. And then she stayed there, running her tongue along the underside of my cock but otherwise holding me embedded deep in her throat. And I was fairly relaxed at first, but something about how long she stayed down on me flipped a switch -- maybe I was starting to worry about her breathing -- and I just started cumming in torrents.

The next thing I remember clearly is Jessica lying beside me with her head propped up, smiling like the proverbial cat who'd caught the canary. "Was I okay?" she asked, smirking at me.

I looked down my body; I sort of think now that I was looking to see if my cock was still there. I had torn a hole in the bedsheet with my right hand and my left hand had started a tear, too. I looked at her in some mixture of fear and adoration, nodding slowly. "Uh, yeah -- you were okay."

She laughed and took my softening cock in her hand. "Maybe I should try again and see if I can do better."

I covered her hand with mine and rolled toward her. "No! No, no. Not now."

She laughed again and kissed me. I looked down my body again. "Did you swallow all my cum, Jess?"

She pursed her lips in thought for a moment. "Well, technically no, I didn't. You came right in my throat, so really there was no need nor any way for me to swallow your cum."

"Holy shit."

She laughed and kissed me, but then gave me a serious look. "Now maybe you know how I felt earlier." I wasn't sure how I should take that, but then she looked down and said, "I'm sorry. That wasn't nice. ... Anyway, now that we've both had a chance to show off, maybe we can get down to some old-fashioned fucking later on." She smiled and kissed me.

I smiled back at her. "You're not just a sword-swallower; you're a mind-reader as well. It'll be a shame when the carnival comes back into town to reclaim you."

She laughed. "You'd better shut up or I'm going to show you my knife throwing act." She gave me a long noisy kiss on the forehead and started to rise, wrapping the top sheet around herself again. "What do you have to eat?"

I finally grilled the salmon I'd gotten for our dinner, impressing Jessica to chop up vegetables for stir-fry for her part. We exchange playful banter over dinner and its preparation, with me describing my scintillating pre-coaching career in finance and her explaining her intent to go to law school the next year. It was very relaxing and comforting.

Our lovemaking afterward was equally relaxing, much more of a bonding experience than our earlier oral efforts. No gymnastics, Jedi mind tricks, or Herculean efforts were involved; we fucked in the missionary position gently and slowly, talking into the night. After she came, I let myself go as well, and then we snuggled with me softening inside her until I slipped out, then we fell asleep spooning.