The MILF: A Prequel Story

Story Info
Young stud meets a high-powered business MILF for an affair.
2.8k words
4.07
51.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
120 Followers

I finished my set on the bench and sat up, wiping my face with my towel.

I looked up and into the mirror, at the woman on a treadmill behind me.

I had noticed her as soon as I walked in, and I caught her gaze a few times during my workout.

The treadmill was facing the other way so I had a great view of her ass bobbing up and down as she ran.

I stood up and put my weights away, noticing that she immediately finished her run.

I watched as she made her way over.

She was about 170cm, or 5.5 feet, and had her long bleach-blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, and even though she wasn't wearing any make up her face still made every guy in the gym turn and stare.

That is, if they weren't looking at her tits or ass.

Her tits were double D's and straining against the confines of a black Calvin Klein sports bra.

Her ass was magnificent, and was hugged tight by her dark grey yoga pants, which also showed off her amazing legs.

She was over 40, but you couldn't tell seeing her like this.

"Hey. Good workout?" I asked her.

"Where are you going now?" she asked, ignoring my attempt at small talk.

I paused, a sly smile spreading across my face.

"How about your place?" I responded.

"Follow me." She said, turning and striding to the exit.

I glanced around me, seeing if anyone had caught a snippet of our conversation.

Satisfied at our privacy, I followed the woman out of the gym.

She was in the carpark, leaning against a minivan. The carpark was deserted.

"Get in the back seat." She ordered.

I climbed into the spacious rear of the car and sat as the woman climbed in after me.

As soon as the door closed we reached for each other and started kissing passionately.

I tasted the salty sweat as I kissed her neck, then caught my breath as I took off my shirt and she took off her sports bra. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples between my fingers as she grabbed the back of my head to bring my lips to hers.

I pulled my shorts and undies off in one go throwing them on the floor, while her yoga pants took a few moments to join them.

She pushed me back so I was lying across the back seat of the minivan, and straddled me.

She raised herself up on her knees and grabbed my cock, positioning it right below her pussy.

It took a few moments for her to sink her pussy onto my whole cock, but as soon as she had we were fucking like animals.

One of her hands was on the window above me head and the other was on the seat as she determinedly rode my cock, while my hands were busy squeezing her boobs.

The minivan was soon steamy and the windows were fogged up as she continued to ride me.

She was moaning very loudly, and I'm sure the minivan was rocking, so it was a good thing the car park was empty.

Soon the woman threw her head back and started gasping, her thrusts starting to become shorter, as she came on me.

She immediately got off my cock and turned around, planting both hands on the opposite window, making handprints through the steam, and looked back at me.

"Make me cum again." She demanded.

I slowly got up and onto my knees behind her.

My cock was rock hard and slick from her juices, and I rubbed it slowly along her slit, teasing her.

She roared in frustration and thrust herself back, impaling herself again on my cock.

I groaned as my cock entered her hot, incredible pussy once more, and grabbed her hips as I prepared my renewed assault.

The sound of her amazing ass smacking against my chiselled abs joined her moans of pleasure, and I slapped her ass sharply, causing her to cry out in surprise.

After a minute, I reached around with my left hand to play with her clit.

She immediately started bucking underneath me, and I had to grab her midriff to keep my cock inside her.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK!" she screamed as I continued to thrust forcefully into her while rubbing her clit.

For the second time in a few minutes she came, this time slumping forward, exhausted.

I pulled out and held my cock expectantly.

After a few seconds, she turned around again, getting onto her knees in front of me on the minivan floor.

She started rubbing my cock with both hands, giving me a lustful look.

I grabbed the back of her head, and she knew what to do.

Her jaw dropped and she took my whole cock inside her mouth and down her throat.

She was the best I'd ever had at sucking my dick, and soon I was the one moaning loudly as her head bobbed up and down on the head of my cock while her hands worked my shaft.

I had a big cum, shooting a few loads into her mouth.

She swallowed the lot, then started getting dressed again.

I took a few seconds to get my breath back, then started dressing too.

"See you tomorrow." I said, before exiting the car.

I guess I should tell you a bit of backstory. I'm a 24-year-old guy called Brad. I'm not gonna lie, I'm absolutely ripped, I have an awesome job and a hot girlfriend. I'm also not a man easily satisfied, and this is the story of how I fucked everything up (excuse the pun).

I met this woman, who never told me her name, at my gym.

We both work out very early in the morning before work and she caught me checking her out one morning when it was quite early, and returned my impressed glances.

A few days later I finally walked over to her as she had finished her workout. She shot me down when I tried to lay down the smooth talk, but dragged me into the disabled bathroom.

She gave me the best blowjob of my life, and I've had quite a few, and left without saying another word.

The was exactly 7 days ago. We had fucked in her car 5 times since then, all of which were after a workout.

The sex was intense, but the atmosphere was strange. She told me exactly what she wanted, and that was it in terms of conversation. I wasn't complaining though, it suited me down to the ground.

On with the story...

"I said no Brad, stop bugging me. I've had a long day and I don't need this right now." My girlfriend said loudly, her frustration clear.

"Babe, it's been over a week, you're killing me here!" I replied, equally frustrated.

She turned the light off and moved away from me in bed.

I lay back, my raging erection keeping me awake.

I thought about that morning, fucking the mystery woman again. What I would give for some of that action right now.

The next morning, I arrived at the gym at the usual time and the woman was already working out. Halfway through my workout I looked up to see her standing over me. She handed me a small card and walked off into the changing rooms.

I looked at it, which was blank except for the 11 digits of her phone number.

I grinned.

Deciding to play it cool, I waited until later that day to message her.

"So what name should I put this name under in my phone?" I sent.

She replied immediately.

"Meet me at the Levin Hotel Bar tonight, 6pm sharp."

I wasn't surprised by her directness, and felt my erection grow as I sat at my desk, thinking of the pleasures that were about to unfold.

The Levin is a luxury hotel located in a posh part of London. I was pleased she had chosen a nice place to meet up.

I arrived at 5:55pm and took a seat at the bar, ordering a Johnny Walker Blue Label, neat.

She arrived at 6pm on the dot, wearing a smart but eye-catching navy blue dress that somehow seemed to show off her figure better than her gym gear.

She was also wearing smoky eye shadow and red lipstick, which was unbelievably sexy.

We maintained eye contact as she walked over and sat in the seat next to me.

"We don't have much time. Wait for 30 seconds then follow behind me." She said briskly.

I held her gaze for a moment before nodding my head and taking a sip of my drink.

She got up and walked out of the bar.

Hiding my excitement as best I could, I took the last sip of my whisky and put my glass down, strolling out of the bar in pursuit.

She was waiting by the elevators, which opened just as I reached her.

We got in and stared straight ahead, maintaining nonchalance until the doors had closed.

Suddenly she was all over me, pulling my face down to hers to kiss passionately and wrapping one of her sexy, toned legs around my waist.

I responded by picking her up and pressing her against the elevator wall, kissing her hard.

We reached our floor, and our passion halted for a few moments as we made our way to the room.

Once we were inside, her dress was instantly pooling on the floor around her feet and she was on her knees unbuckling my pants.

I threw off my jacket and undid my shirt and tie as quickly as I could, groaning as I felt her hands grasp my raging erection.

I kicked off my shoes and socks and we were now both naked. She stood up and pushed me onto the bed.

"I have to be out of here at 7:30 sharp, so let's make the most of this." Her tone was strict but her eyes betrayed the lust that was overcoming her.

She crawled on top of me and straddled my waist.

We held each other's gaze as she reached underneath her glorious ass to grab my cock and position it underneath her steaming hot pussy, and lowered herself onto it.

She immediately started riding me furiously, throwing her head back and moaning loudly, not inhibited by the relative lack of privacy we were used to in the carpark.

I sat up, my left hand grabbing her left ass cheek and the right grabbing her right breast, while I sucked on the left.

She forcefully placed her hands behind my head, not allowing me to move.

Soon she was cumming for the first time, moaning animalistically over and over again.

Once the wave of pleasure had subsided, I wrapped my arms underneath her ass and stood up, still inside her.

I walked over to the window, where the curtains were thankfully drawn, and pressed her against it.

I started thrusting into her hard, while sliding her up and down the window to achieve maximum penetration.

She moaned her appreciation, wrapping her legs around my waist tightly.

I fucked her like this for another few minutes, until my muscles started straining.

Thankfully I felt a rumbling in my balls, and I gasped as I began cumming into her pussy.

"YES BABY YESSSSS" she screamed, as we both had an electric mutual orgasm.

I held her against the window for a moment before lowering her to her feet. She staggered to the bed and collapsed, exhausted.

I followed suit.

We lay in silence for 5 minutes, catching our breath, before she reached for my cock, which immediately started hardening again.

"That's what I like to see!" she said, a rare smile on her face.

I glanced at the clock, calculating we had about an hour before we had to start getting ready again.

I positioned myself on top of her, pinning her hands next to her head, and kissed her hard.

She responded by wrapping her legs around my waist.

I released one of her hands so I could grab my cock and guide it to her pussy.

It slid in easily, and I started thrusting with long, slow strokes.

She started rolling her hips in time with my thrusts.

"Yes baby, just like that..." she murmured, eyes closed and biting her lip.

I gradually started picking up the pace of my thrusting, and soon I was really giving it to her.

Her legs unwrapped and started rising into the air, so that they were in a 'V' shape.

Her head fell back onto the mattress and she started moaning loudly again.

I was lost in a whirl of pleasure; all I could do was thrust.

It was over quickly as she cried out, eyes screwed shut, as I filled her pussy with my second load of the night.

We lay in silence, again, for a bit longer this time, before she snapped out of her trance.

"Shit. I think we only have time for one more." She said regretfully.

She slid on top of me and we kissed passionately, our hands roaming over each other's bodies.

After a minute, I pushed her off.

"Get on all fours facing the headboard." I demanded. It was my turn to be the boss.

She bit her lip, enjoying the power play, and did as I said, wiggling her ass invitingly.

I got on my knees and slowly slid my cock inside her.

She had one hand flat against the headboard, and the other grabbed a fistful of a pillow.

"Fuck me." Was all she had to say.

I grabbed her waist and started thrusting hard.

She cried out in pleasure and pain as my cock sawed into her.

Not constrained by the lack of space of the minivan, I was slamming her against my body and pulling almost all the way out of her.

After a minute or so of pounding, her arms gave way and she fell onto the pillows, ass still in the air, eyelids heavy.

I was almost fucking her brain out.

Her eyes suddenly closed tightly and she let out sharp moans of pleasure as she came, her pussy spasming around my cock.

I pulled out and turned her over so she was on her back.

She raised her head, and looked up at me in a haze of exhaustion and pleasure.

I pointed my cock down at her and coated her face and breasts with my cum.

She swiftly got up and strode to the bathroom, hopping into the shower.

I lay on the bed for a minute, regaining my strength after the marathon of sex we had just undergone, when I heard the shower stop.

I got up and entered the bathroom, just as she finished drying herself and walked past me.

"The room is paid for overnight, if you want to stay. Otherwise just leave whenever you want." She said as she pulled on her dress and quickly exited the room.

I chuckled to myself, then had a shower.

Unfortunately, I had to get back to my flat where my girlfriend was waiting, thinking I was having drinks with a mate from university.

I was feeling pretty good chuffed as I descended in the elevator, and strolled out into the reception area without a care in the world.

"IS THAT HIM!?" a voice boomed from the entrance.

I glanced over and saw a huge Scandinavian man, his bulging muscles covered in tattoos, storming towards me.

Behind him was... the woman.

"Oh shit..." was all I could manage as I took a punch to the gut.

An uppercut to my face swiftly followed, and I was down like a sack of potatoes.

My last image was a mouthful of spit heading towards my face, then blackness.

I awoke in hospital, disorientated.

My girlfriend by my side.

I was high as a kite on painkillers, it felt like I was dreaming.

"They told me what happened, Brad." She said, icily.

Memories started coming back. I licked my lips and tried to speak, but only managed to croak.

"How could you..?" she continued, tears in her eyes.

"Puh... please..." I gasped, realising what was about to happen.

"We're over. I never want to see you again." She hissed, and steamed out of the room.

It was the last time I saw her, and when I was eventually discharged from hospital all her stuff was gone from my apartment... Except for a bit of lipstick, which she had used to spell the word "asshole" on my front door.

I collapsed onto my couch, head in my hands, and felt the tears start to form.

*****

***Hey guys, fiftyFIFTY here. I'm toying with the idea of writing a fifth chapter in 'The Plan' series. If you would like this, please let me know. If you want something new, let me know that too! Hope you enjoyed this story, which was written as a prequel to 'The Plan'***

fiftyFIFTY
fiftyFIFTY
120 Followers