The Milf Chronicles - Janice

Story Info
A guy discovers his best friend's mom was a porn star.
9.3k words
4.56
60.1k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang, and as Janice Reeves got up to answer it she heard her eighteen year old son, Nick, call to her from upstairs.

"Mom, that's gonna be Thomas, will you let him in and tell him to come up to my room, please?"

"Sure thing, Nick," she replied.

She opened the door and there on the other side of the screen door stood Thomas, her son's best friend.

"Hi, Mrs. Reeves!" he said, "Is Nick here?"

"Hi, Thomas, yeah, he's upstairs in his room and says for you to go on up," she replied, opening the screen door and holding it open for him, standing up against the inner door to let him pass.

"Thanks, Mrs. Reeves, you're the best!" he said as he brushed by her. Janice was a little too close, and her big, heavy tits rubbed not-too-lightly across his abdomen as he went by her. She looked up at him and smiled as he walked past her. Janice closed the door and went back to the living room, sitting back down on the sofa.

"He did that on purpose," she thought to herself, "he rubbed across my tits with his stomach on purpose! My eighteen year old son's best friend is flirting with me!" Janice had thought this for the past few weeks, and the more she thought about it and the more contact she had with Thomas, the more certain of it she became. Thomas was flirting with her, the thirty nine year old mother of his best friend!

Just about that time her son and Thomas came down the stairs on their way out of the house. They both came into the living room.

"Bye, Mom," he said, bending over to kiss her on her cheek. "We're going to the movies and then to get something to eat, so I'll be gone for a while." He kissed her lightly on the cheek, then gave her a quick hug.

"Okay, sweetie, have fun but be careful," she said. "Call me if you're going to be too late, okay?"

"Okay, thanks, Mom," he said, then walked out of the room. Thomas was standing there now, smiling at her as she sat on the sofa.

Two days later Janice was just getting home from work, and she walked in the door just as Nick and Thomas were again leaving. It was summer vacation, and while the kids were enjoying their summer off there was no rest for the working world. Janice was no exception in that aspect, but in one she was a nurse and worked rotating shifts, and she was just coming off of a midnight shift having worked all night. She was looking forward to a nice, quiet house with the kids gone so she could sleep all day before having to go back to work at ten PM that night. It was a little after eight AM when she walked in the door, purse in hand, and she was beat. Nick and Thomas were in the kitchen, Nick on the business side of the counter and Thomas sitting on a bar stool on the other side, with Nick putting the last items for their lunch in a bag when she walked in.

"Hi, Mom!" Nick said.

"Hi, Mrs. Reeves!" Thomas echoed, smiling at her.

"Morning, guys," Janice said, walking across the room to the living room and dropping her purse on the sofa, then turned to walk into the kitchen which adjoined the living room. She never used the den much; that was her husband's territory, and even when he was out of town visiting his father - like this week - she hardly ever went in it. She was content to just stay in the living room, relax, smoke her cigarettes, read some, and surf the 'net on the computer.

"You look tired, Mom," Nick said. "Hard night last night?"

"The usual - all the crazies come out on the midnight shift, and last night was more of the same," she said, getting a glass from the cabinet, then pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room, sitting on the sofa as she took a sip.

"Going to the pool, are we?" she asked.

"Yep, we haven't been there yet, so we figured it was time!" he replied, putting the finishing touches on their lunch.

"Bye, Mom," he said, "have a good sleep!"

"Thanks, Nick, I will, and y'all have a good time!" she said as he walked out of the room.

She didn't see either of them before she went to work again that night, and her daughter told her that they said they were going out to eat and then over to Thomas's house for a while.

The next morning Thomas's father had some errands to run around town, so he was up and out of the house early. It was the middle of the summer and the kids were out of school, so he let Thomas enjoy his summer vacation and sleep in. The night before he had asked him if he could borrow his binoculars for a trip to the lake he was taking with Nick and their friends the coming weekend, so before he left the house he left him a note telling Thomas that they were in a box in the top of the closet in his home office.

Thomas got up about an hour after his father had left, stretching his arms above his head and yawning as he woke up. He tossed the covers aside and got up, then walked across the room to the window that overlooked the driveway. Both cars were gone, so he knew he had the house to himself. He walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. He took a quick shower. Then he put on a pair of khaki shorts and t-shirt on before going downstairs to get something to eat.

He saw the note from his father on the table, and after he finished breakfast he went into his father's home office to get the binoculars. He opened the door to the closet and saw several boxes up on the shelf, all of which were out of his reach, so he returned to the kitchen to get the two-step stool. He came back and put the stool in place, climbed up on it, and reached for the top box. The box was heavier than he thought, and as he pulled it from the shelf he lost his grip on it and the box fell to the floor, the contents spilling out.

"Damn it to hell!" he cursed out loud as the contents of the box scattered on the floor. "Just what I need! I hope I didn't break any fucking thing," he said, getting down from the stool and kneeling down to start cleaning up the mess.

The first thing he saw was the binoculars in their hard case, so he picked them up and set them off to the side. Then he started to pick up the rest of the items which turned out to be old video cassette tapes, most of which were in hard plastic cases but some of which were in their original packaging, complete with pictures of the movie and of the male and female actors on the tape. He picked up the ones in the black plastic cases first and put them in the box, then picked up a couple of the others to put them in the box as well. He instinctively turned one of them over to look at the front to see what the movie was, and he smiled as he saw that it was a pornographic movie.

"So my dad watches porn, huh? Cool! I may have to watch one of these old porno tape sometime" he said out loud to himself, putting the tape in the box and picking up the next one. He turned that one over also, chuckling as he did so, but then he froze and his mouth fell open when he saw the picture of the female actress on the cover.

"Oh, my God!" he whispered, his eyes wide with shock and amazement. "No way...no fuckin' way!" he said to himself as he looked at the picture again. Then he picked up the one he had put in the box, saw that the actress on that one was the same, and picked up two more from the floor. All of them were movies of the same actress, an actress who called herself "Lethal Hooters" and who apparently was famous for the size of her breast, advertised on the box as being - forty two double D's! Even though the picture was of a much younger female, he recognized her right away.

"My best friend's mom was a porn star!" he exclaimed, looking down at the picture of the woman smiling at the camera, cupping her huge breast with both hands lifting them up. They were full, rounded and heavy, sagging just a bit, their torpedo shape making them a bit longer than they were rounded. Her nipples were pale but hard and erect, nearly the size of a pencil eraser, and they were surrounded by saucer-sized areolas that were also pale to the point of not being visible. He stared at the picture for a few seconds more, then jumped to his feet and went over to the DVD/VCR combo beneath the TV set.

"I just gotta see this!" he said, bending over and reaching for the power switches on the TV and VCR. He turned both of them on, then slipped the tape out of the sleeve and shoved it into the slot on the VCR. The picture flickered as the "autoplay" function engaged, and he stepped back to sit on the couch as the movie began to play. He grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded through all of the conversation and plot bullshit that he didn't have the least interest in seeing, slowing the movie down to the normal playing speed once the sex scenes started. He sat there, wide eyed and his mouth hanging open, as he watched his best friend's mom and her huge breast on the screen in front of him.

She was kneeling in front of a guy with a huge cock, gamely trying to get his entire cock into her mouth. She got about half of it in her mouth, working on it with both hands and eventually bringing him to orgasm by jerking him off. Thomas gasped out loud when he saw that she was drenched in the guy's cum.

Thomas couldn't take his eyes off the movie, and he continued watching it until the end, fast-forwarding through the dialogue and watching just the sex scenes. When he got to the end of the movie he stood up to retrieve the cassette from the machine and discovered that his knees were actually weak, and that his hand was shaking when he reached for the cassette. He turned off the TV and VCR, then he began to smile to himself, looking up at the ceiling as a silly grin crossed his face.

"Mrs. Reeves was a porn star!" he said to the ceiling, laughing again.

When Janice came home from work the next morning her daughter was still in bed, sleeping in and Nick was just starting to move around upstairs. She passed him in the hallway on the way to her room as he was heading to the bathroom to shower.

"Morning, Mom," he said.

"Morning, Nickie," she replied in passing, then closed the door. Five minutes later she was undressed and in bed, sound asleep.

Seven hours later she woke up, feeling a lot better than she had when she went to bed. She took a quick shower to wash the daytime sleep off of herself; she would shower again before she went to work. But right now she didn't do all that. After she showered she pulled on an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not bothering with panties or a bra, since she wasn't going anywhere except back to work in four hours. She brushed her hair and then went downstairs where she found two notes on the kitchen counter, one from his son telling her that he was at his girlfriend's house and would be home late, and one from her daughter telling her that she was babysitting for the entire day and most of the night, and would also be home late.

"Excellent!" Janice thought, "I get the house and the early evening to myself!" She loved her kids, but as any parent knows you also love the "me time" that you so rarely got when raising them. She went to the kitchen and fixed herself something to eat, just a sandwich for now, and sat down at the counter on the barstool where Thomas had been to eat it. After she finished eating she went into the living and was just about to sit down on the sofa when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell could that be?" she wondered aloud as she walked across the living room to the front door. She opened the door and was surprised to see Thomas standing there.

"Hey, Mrs. Reeves!" he said.

"Hey, Thomas," she replied, "If you're looking for Nick, I'm afraid he's not here. He's out with his girlfriend and won't be back home until late tonight."

"I know, he told me," Thomas replied. "Actually, I came to see you."

"You did?" Janice replied.

"Yes, I did," he said, continuing. "I need to talk to you about something, if you don't mind."

"Sure, I don't mind, what is it?" Janice asked.

"Well, uh, it's kinda personal," he said, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Can I come in? I'd rather not talk out on the porch like this."

"Oh, yeah, sure, c'mon in!" Janice said, opening the screen door for him and holding it open. She made no effort to get out of his way this time, and once again he brushed her tits as he went by. And once again he looked her in the eye when he did it.

They walked through the house and into the living room. Janice sat down on the sofa, tucking one leg beneath her, and Thomas couldn't help but notice how stunningly sexy she looked. He felt his cock twitch in response to what he was seeing, but he tried to ignore it. He sat down beside her.

"So what's on your mind, Thomas?" she asked.

"Can I be honest with you, Mrs. Reeves?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied.

"And you won't tell anybody, not even Nick?" he asked.

"I won't tell anybody, not even Nick," she said, "and that's a promise. Now what's on your mind, Thomas?"

"Well, to be totally honest with you, Mrs. Reeves, what did you do before you became a nurse?" he asked.

"I went to college Thomas," she replied, wondering what had prompted this conversation and where it was going.

"Yeah, I know, but what did you do when you weren't in class?" he asked, smiling coyly at her. "What did you do for work, I mean? I'm sure your mom and dad didn't pay for you to go to college, so you had to do something for money, right?"

"Right," she said, a bit uneasily.

"So what did you do for work?" he asked.

"Odd jobs here and there," she said, making things up on the fly now. "waitress at a restaurant, and as a cashier at a gas station a summer or two, things like that." She felt awful at having to lie to him, but there was no way she could tell him the truth. He was smiling at her as she replied, nodding his head slowly.

"Right, right, waitress a few tables, worked as a cashier at some gas station," he said, his smile getting bigger as he continued, "made a few porn movies..." He was positively grinning by this time.

"Excuse me?" she said, feeling herself go pale.

"Made a few porn movies, I said," he repeated. Then he dropped his hand down to her knee and leaned forward, looking intently at her and smiling. "It's okay, Mrs. Reeves, I know all about it! I found some of the porn movies today while I was looking for some binoculars, and I'm okay with it! I mean, really, how cool is it to be able to say that my best friend's mom, is the famous 'Lethal Hooters!'"

"I don't know as I'd exactly use the word 'famous' to describe me," she said, still flustered and surprised that Thomas had discovered her secret past. "I mean, yeah, I made a few movies, around a dozen or so, but I'd hardly say I was famous."

"Are you kidding?" he said, sitting back and smiling bigger at her. "I looked it up on the internet, and you're one of the most popular and famous female porn stars out there, right up there with Lisa Lipps and Tiffany Towers!"

"No, those women are the big time, the really big time," she said, smiling for the first time. "There's no way you could compare me to them."

"From what I saw, I say you could," he said, sitting back and smiling at her.

"You watched one of them?" she asked nervously.

"Yes, I did, and I'd like to watch the others, too," he replied, his gaze flitting down to his crotch for a brief moment. "If it's okay with you, that is," he said.

Janice paused to think for a moment before replying.

"Well, now that you've seen one of them and you're okay with my having made them, I guess it's okay, but on one condition," she said.

"Sure, Mrs. Reeves, what's that?" he said.

"You can never tell Nick or my husband that you know about me being a former porn star," she said, a serious look on her face.

"Doesn't he know?" Thomas asked.

"Sure my husband does."

"Okay," Thomas replied, sitting back and nodding his head. "It'll be our little secret Mrs. Reeves!"

"Thank you, Thomas," she said, smiling at him.

"So I was wondering what other naughty little secrets do you have?" Thomas asked, studying her facial expression as her mouth curled into a warm smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said, hiding her playful expression by taking a drink from her coffee mug.

"Ummm, yeah actually. I would."

Janice laughed, though she seemed to be dodging the question.

"Well," she said softly, cocking her head to the side. "What would you like to know?"

"Are you going to answer truthfully?" Thomas asked.

"Depends on the question." Janice replied.

"You have to promise that you'll answer truthfully."

"Okay, I'll you what," Janice muttered, leaning in towards Thomas. "I'll answer one question for every question I get to ask you?"

Thomas pondered her proposal for a moment, before answering.

"Deal."

"Alright," she said with a nod of her head. "You go first."

"How many times have been fucked in the ass?"

"Wow," she exclaimed with a laugh. "You don't waste any time, do you?"

Thomas just smiled and awaited her response. She looked at him as she shifted in the sofa, looking uncomfortable. Janice then held up her hand displaying five fingers.

"That's not too..." he began, before she lifted her other hand, flashing out four more fingers.

Thomas's smile grew wider as she began to blush, quickly taking another nervous drink of her coffee.

"And how many of those were repeat performers?" he asked, crossing his arms as he grew more intrigued by his friend's mom enticing answer.

"Uh uh," Janice, scolded with a wave of her finger. "My turn."

"Right. Sorry. I forgot." He replied.

"Have...you...ever...had a threesome?" she asked.

"Nope," Thomas stated flatly. "My turn."

Janice looked disappointed at his answer.

"Have you?" he asked.

"Maybe...," she answered elusively as he furrowed his brow in mock anger. "Okay, okay. Yes. I have."

"With two guys?"

"Yeah. So let me ask your opinion on a double standard? When a guy screws a bunch of girls, they are called a stud or a lady's man. When a woman does it, she's called a slut or a whore."

"Because...girls can get laid whenever they want," Thomas replied.

"They can not," she stated bluntly, frowning at his suggestion.

"Oh yes, they can," he insisted. "If you wanted to get laid right now...you could. Women hold all the power when it comes to sex. You could walk up to any guy anywhere and say 'want to fuck?' and you could get laid."

"Oh whatever," she scoffed with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Guys can get laid whenever they want too!"

"Oh no they can't," he replied.

"Yes they can!"

"Mrs. Reeves," he said bluntly, raising his eyebrows as he kept his gaze fixed. "Trust me. If I could be getting laid right now... I would be."

"Oh yeah?" she said with light hearted laugh.

"So are you trying to tell me..." she began, leaning in close as her voice grew softer. "That if a girl came up to you at any time and asked you to go home with her... You would say yes?"

"Absolutely!" he replied.

Janice bit her lip, and rolled her eyes as if something was on her mind. She then fixed her eyes back on Thomas as she spoke.

"Okay then. Do you want to fuck?"

Thomas was caught off guard by her questions and just stared vacantly in surprise before studying her face for any sign that would tell him that she was joking.

"Are you fucking with me?" he asked, his eyes narrowing with suspicion.

"No..." she said, sipping from her coffee mug. "But I will be soon."

"We can't, Mrs. Reeves," he said, hating having to say it and hoping she'd fight back.

"Yes, we can. I'm here, you're here, the house is empty, no one will be here until late tonight, so we have the house all to ourselves. You know I think I know how much you want me," she said, glancing down at the very visible lump in his jeans.

She reached out and took his head in her hands again. Again she pulled his head toward her and kissed him, softly but firmly, her lips parted, her tongue darting into his mouth and teasing his own. She opened her lips more and deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself into him so he could feel her huge breasts pressing against him, the nipples rock-hard. He put his hands on her hips and gripped them firmly, wanting to slide his hands over her shapely body but hesitating to do so. When she broke the kiss she left him nearly breathless. His cock was rock-hard and throbbing, begging for release.